Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,287 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Please Help Me With An Advice On How To Do This: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me With An Advice On How To Do This: (971 Views)

Need An Advice On My Relationship / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. / I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With An Advice On How To Do This: by Gofwane(m): 12:44am On Feb 24, 2018
Sorry the post is a bit long but i just want you to get the exact picture of the circumstances surrounding the whole issue....

...I'm in a long distance relationship with this extremely beautiful and intelligent girl. We met in 2009 back then while i was in technical college cos her school is in the same compound as mine.

It was truly a beautiful start till we started drifting apart because i wasn't having time for her anymore. I will spend the day with my goons moving from one bar to another and one jungle to another till the relationship finally hit the rock.

Then in 2012 i decided to get serious with my life so i had to relocate to another state due to constant temptations and peer pressures.
Our paths crossed again in 2016 when she added me up on Facebook. I asked about her current boyfriend and she told me the guy cheated on her and married her friend. She also asked about my current girlfriend of which i sincerely told her that we broke up because she was a lesbian. So fter a couple of chats, we immediately realised that we missed each other and so the relationship was rekindled again though we were not in the same state.

This girl luvs me to bits and i do too! She even suggested that we do a blood covenant that we will stick to each other till death but i refused, not because i'm having bad intensions but because i saw it as unnecessary.

The problem here is lately she has been talking about settling down latest by next year and with the way she is saying it, i know she is not going to change her mind. But honestly i don't see myself fit for that because i'm still hustling to make ends meet.

Lately i've been thinking of how to end the relationship the earlier the better without hurting her so she can be able to meet another guy that is ready to settle down but it seems her luv for me is growing more and more intense to the extent that she is trying to work her nysc to the state I'm residing so we could be together.
I've tried to cut off communications by switching off my phone during the day time so that she might begin to lose interest but anytime i switched it on i will get an sms from her telling me of how she is addicted to me!

So i really don't know how to handle this.

Please anyone with a good idea on how to respond to this issue?

Thanks
Re: Please Help Me With An Advice On How To Do This: by LetDemKnow(m): 12:46am On Feb 24, 2018
Gofwane:
Sorry the post is a bit long but i just want you to get the exact picture of the circumstances surrounding the whole issue....

...I'm in a long distance relationship with this extremely beautiful and intelligent girl. We met in 2009 back then while i was in technical college cos her school is in the same compound as mine.

It was truly a beautiful start till we started drifting apart because i wasn't having time for her anymore. I will spend the day with my goons moving from one bar to another and one jungle to another till the relationship finally hit the rock.

Then in 2012 i decided to get serious with my life so i had to relocate to another state due to constant temptations and peer pressures.
Our paths crossed again in 2016 when she added me up on Facebook. I asked about her current boyfriend and she told me the guy cheated on her and married her friend. She also asked about my current girlfriend of which i sincerely told her that we broke up because she was a lesbian. So fter a couple of chats, we immediately realised that we missed each other and so the relationship was rekindled again though we were not in the same state.

This girl luvs me to bits and i do too! She even suggested that we do a blood covenant that we will stick to each other till death but i refused, not because i'm having bad intensions but because i saw it as unnecessary.

The problem here is lately she has been talking about settling down latest by next year and with the way she is saying it, i know she is not going to change her mind. But honestly i don't see myself fit for that because i'm still hustling to make ends meet.

Lately i've been thinking of how to end the relationship the earlier the better without hurting her so she can be able to meet another guy that is ready to settle down but it seems her luv for me is growing more and more intense to the extent that she is trying to work her nysc to the state I'm residing so we could be together.
I've tried to cut off communications by switching off my phone during the day time so that she might begin to lose interest but anytime i switched it on i will get an sms from her telling me of how she is addicted to me!

Thanks

Please I need Nairaland Moderator Contact. I want to feature a Post on the HomePage. My mail address is pumamammal@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Me With An Advice On How To Do This: by donstan18: 12:46am On Feb 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: Please Help Me With An Advice On How To Do This: by greatnaija01: 1:14am On Feb 24, 2018
If you LOVE her, you will not act like this.

If you love her, you would talk it out and work things out with her.

Both of you can start business together without stress and she will know that the business will sponsor the wedding.... so she will make sure it grows and you both will be happy and you must ensure u are faithful to her.

Love has to be tested through things like this... relax bro... just save up and marry

Gofwane:

Thanks

Re: Please Help Me With An Advice On How To Do This: by nuggarito: 2:11am On Feb 24, 2018
Bro I feel for you, sit her down and reason with her. Love aside man must hustle. If you still want her alaye double your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With An Advice On How To Do This: by deewhydoski(m): 3:20am On Feb 24, 2018
Gofwane:

Thanks

how old are u both of u?....let start from there
Re: Please Help Me With An Advice On How To Do This: by Gofwane(m): 5:01am On Feb 24, 2018
deewhydoski:

how old are u both of u?....let start from there
I'm 28 while she is 26
Re: Please Help Me With An Advice On How To Do This: by Gofwane(m): 5:14am On Feb 24, 2018
greatnaija01:
If you LOVE her, you will not act like this.

I truly luv her and nothing will make me happy than spending my life with her. But then she is so desperate to settle down cos she keeps saying that she is getting old.

I don't want a situation where by i will waste her time only to not be able to tie the knot next year.
Re: Please Help Me With An Advice On How To Do This: by dingbang(m): 6:43am On Feb 24, 2018
Calm down brother.. Calm down.. Be in charge. Don't let a woman dictate your marriage plans.

She said she wants to get married next year, she has mentioned hers, have you told her your plans too? I guess not. Tell her baby, I really love you but you see, I don't have the money for us to get married next year, can you wait a while longer? Simple
Re: Please Help Me With An Advice On How To Do This: by Fidecoo(m): 7:07am On Feb 24, 2018
Gofwane:

Thanks

nowadays every guy want form James Bond for ladies and relationships. OK oo.
Re: Please Help Me With An Advice On How To Do This: by dasauce(m): 7:20am On Feb 24, 2018
Chief switching off phone isn't the best..
Kindly follow this advise
dingbang:
Calm down brother.. Calm down.. Be in charge. Don't let a woman dictate your marriage plans.

She said she wants to get married next year, she has mentioned hers, have you told her your plans too? I guess not. Tell her baby, I really love you but you see, I don't have the money for us to get married next year, can you wait a while longer? Simple

And Thank him later!
Re: Please Help Me With An Advice On How To Do This: by IAMSASHY(f): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2018
undecided switching off ur phon is more like kid's act,real men don't beat about bushes,they go straight to the point in handling issues,tell her ur mind,it's either she waits or she leaves,the choice is hers. The worst mistake you will make is start up a marriage bc of ur lady's desperation,if later you are unable to cater for her financially,all dat love will turn sour. Act fast,once she relocates to ur state,she will trap u with pregnancy and dis time, you won't only be talking about marriage,the welfare of ur unborn child will be included

(1) (Reply)

loved up pictures of Davido And Chioma at the signing of Chioma's endorsement / Help! "After Pregnancy And Abort!on my Girlfriend Still Sleeps With Her Cousin" / Sweet Selfie (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.