Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,905 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama, How Do I Move On From Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama, How Do I Move On From Him? (669 Views)

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama, How Do I Move On From Him? by ORAGBON(m): 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
I made up my mind to move on from ken. I met ken eight years ago. He was my MD at the time and I was serving as a youth Corper in the Company. He took interest in and we dated throughout my service year. I knew Ken was married but as a Corper then,I was just happy to have a guy take care of me. I was not looking for anything serious. My plan was to get rid of him after service year.

Somehow,we were very strong and in love with each other. Ken got me an apartment in one of the choice areas in Abuja. He placed me on a monthly income of one million naira. I couldnt have resisted.

As God would have it,I got pregnant the month of my passing out. Ken made me keep the pregnancy. He had promised to divorce his wife as he was no longer i love with her. He begged me to give him a year to sort things out.

I believed him and stayed. Our son came in 2014. Ken has been a very adorable father,lover and provider. But this is 2017 wrapping up and he is still with his wife.

I know I may be seen as a homewrecker and I have told Ken that I want out. If after almost four years,he is still with his wife,then I need to move on.

The only problem is that ken has blatantly refused to allow me go. He says the will take my son if I leave. He keeps telling me to be patient that he will divorce his wife eventually but I am tired of waiting.

My younger sister got married last year and is very proud to show the world her husband. I cannot show off Ken as he is not mine yet. My parents feel I am still young ,too young to be a mistress. They want me to be married,so they have asked me to move on.

I met someone who is interested in me. He is a young man of 32,just two years older than myself. Ken got to find out .....see more

http://livelystones.com.ng/2083-2/
Re: I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama, How Do I Move On From Him? by Offpoint: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
what's wrong with people these days?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama, How Do I Move On From Him? by Munae(f): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama, How Do I Move On From Him? by ORAGBON(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
The world is turning something else. Satan having a field day messing peoples relationship. just finish chatting with a lady from Kenya. whose husband of six month just moved out and is with another lady. They dated for three years. His excuse they argue alot and he cant coup with that.
Offpoint:
what's wrong with people these days?
Re: I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama, How Do I Move On From Him? by Offpoint: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
ORAGBON:
The world is turning something else. Satan having a field day messing peoples relationship. just finish chatting with a lady from Kenya. whose husband of six month just moved out and is with another lady. They dated for three years. His excuse they argue alot and he cant coup with that.
Humanity has lost it purpose...
People no longer have conscience... no value system. we're worse than Animals morally

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama, How Do I Move On From Him? by ORAGBON(m): 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
If i show our chat you will cry for this dear lady. After leaving the house for about five months he came back pretending it well, then dupe her of a huge amount she did not disclose. Guess what. she still loves him and want him back. I have join her in praying for him
Offpoint:

Humanity has lost it purpose...
People no longer have conscience... no value system. we're worse than Animals morally
Re: I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama, How Do I Move On From Him? by Offpoint: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
ORAGBON:
If i show our chat you will cry for this dear lady. After leaving the house for about five months he came back pretending it well, then dupe her of a huge amount she did not disclose. Guess what. she still loves him and want him back. I have join her in praying for him
it'd be needless praying for such a fella, he'll be tired of his b^tch then dump and search for his next victim. just encourage the lady to move on and be strong.
Re: I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama, How Do I Move On From Him? by chynie: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
I know u a lying when u said he placed u on a monthly income of 1m

so I stopped reading wink

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama, How Do I Move On From Him? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin

Will? Please somebody must tell the lady to ask for the "RECEIPT" of his will..This is very important. So at least for her own son's future... cool

This man called KEN is not willing and will never divorce his wife...He is blackmailing this woman who wants to move on with her life..But if she's wise enough...1milli per month in 4yrs, she shud be a multi-millionaire by now.. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / Man Dumped By Internet Bride After She Discovered He Was Poor / [confession Time] How She R_aped Me And Begged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.