Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

#EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping (38452 Views)

Oyegun Backs Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation, Says Lacks Temperament / At Long Last Buhari Backs Call For True Federalism? / Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by sotall(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
OK
Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by fvckme(f): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
Is this not a tactics to increase Robbery?
Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by mofedamijo(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
iamJ:
nigerians eh

we over do things

sars has done alot for me, if not for them, ph will be worst today

leave sars alone, they do more good than bad

all these people talking against them are fraudsters looking for freedom roam without fear

i trust nigerian government sha, nothing will happen, but lets be honest, other dept of police force have done more harm than sars but una no talk because they are easily bribe able, even people wen no get anything, no car, house or money dey tag #endsars cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

plenty people no get sense
[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]
Until they kill someone close to u is that what ure waiting for?

7 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by id7574(m): 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
Wen d cat is not at home d rats invades d house don't scrap dem but scrutinized dem !!
Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by Kaycee9242(m): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
That's a good move, pls who knows how dis endsars stuff started and by who?
Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by onyxo76(m): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:
It shall not be well with anybody who succeeds in scrapping SARS. Nigerians no get sense at all. Scrap it and see the surge in crime, yahoo boys and cultist. These sars a doing a very good job and they are here to stay.
which good job? extorting money, dealing in human part to ritualists etc... those guys' days are numbered and nothing you fit do.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by opribo(m): 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
If they end SARS with the insecurity level in the country we will all run away from Naija O. What they need is a total restructure and reorientation of the minds of the officers in SARS.

They are to go after armed robbers not unarmed civilians. Just saying my own.
Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by hollamanng(m): 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
True

and you can't tell them to scrap NPF which is highly impossible

Milllz:
I don’t support just scrapping of SARS. These horrible people are still officers in the Nigerian Police force. Ending SARS could mean integrating them back into the Police force and it would become same crime different name. It would be far worse then.

The entire Nigerian police should be restructured.

And someone said recently they were the best in the world. Imagine!!
Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by Kennedymac(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
iamJ:
nigerians eh

we over do things

all these people talking against them are fraudsters looking for freedom roam without fear

i trust nigerian government sha, nothing will happen, but lets be honest, other dept of police force have done more harm than sars but una no talk because they are easily bribe able, even people wen no get anything, no car, house or money dey tag #endsars cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I pray they kill ur brother or even you

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by djbussy(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ask and you shall be given. Thank you Nigerian senate.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by twentyk(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
Shelloween:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to slap her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the issue to their village elders but if the neighbours refuse to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
boy you are good oooo.... You just scatter everything.... Badoo
Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
iamJ:
nigerians eh

we over do things

Your brain is not different from your post.You have a previa orientated brain.Post something meaningful next time.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by delugajackson: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
Shelloween:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to slap her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the issue to their village elders but if the neighbours refuse to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
Can't believe this old shīt is still around here

Congratulations on the 445th anniversary of this archaic joke.

12 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by benjaminoikhe: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
SARS must be scrap, they do not want to see any young man with fine clothes, that is how they hold my younger brother some weeks back and collect 50k from him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by SailorXY: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
iamJ:
nigerians eh

we over do things

i trust nigerian government sha, nothing will happen, but lets be honest, other dept of police force have done more harm than sars but una no talk because they are easily bribe able, even people wen no get anything, no car, house or money dey tag #endsars
shut your fücking mouth

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by SmartyPants(m): 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
Scrapping SARS is not the solution.

SARS is essential but the problem is they are not properly controlled.

To start with it seems as though the recruitment policy is to select the roughest and most violent police officers as SARS members whereas such a unit by virtue of its power and liability to roguishness should be staffed only by highly educated and well trained officers who also possess the requisite level of roughness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by FX(m): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
iamJ:
nigerians eh

we over do things

I understand that everybody cannot support a motion. That doesn't mean the majority will not win at d end of day. U r just one in a million. The remain 999999 will win. I support #endsarsnow.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by Hector09(m): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
But okorocha is worst than sars na,#end okorocha
Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by Deo1986(m): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
Senator Misau has issues with the IG already so it is easy for him to kick against SARS but rather than outright scraping, i think SARS should be reformed.............. My sugestion.
Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by ifeoluwa122: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
#EndSARS now now
Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
We know people like you very well.. You will be a victim one day
iamJ:
nigerians eh

we over do things

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by stacyadams: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin grin grin
iamJ:
nigerians eh

we over do things

grin grin grin thunder faya u

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by puremind1: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
Shelloween:
Who is this idiotic piglet from the biafla Republic? Are you coming pluto?

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by sod09(m): 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:
It shall not be well with anybody who succeeds in scrapping SARS. Nigerians no get sense at all. Scrap it and see the surge in crime, yahoo boys and cultist. These sars a doing a very good job and they are here to stay.
it's will not be well with your generation you lunatic

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by Dearlord(m): 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
The Lord is wonderful
Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by amunkita(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Scrap SARS
I hope when Crime rate increases they won't hit back at Nigeria Police....
Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
And it shall not be well with who ever insist that they should scarp SARS...... Your mumu never do you will be a victim very soon.
NwaChibuzor33:
Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by greenguy: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
The #EndSARS campaign has served its purpose. Now they know what the citizens are going through. I still believe what we need is reform not total scrapping of SARS.
Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by EagleScribes: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nice one Senator Misau. You've spoken well for the people . . . . Unlike our common sense senator who only speaks on Twitter

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by SoNature(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
Shelloween:

Indeed, many people are mad but few are roaming the streets grin grin

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by stacyadams: 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
robbery or no robbery ..they should be scrapped..since they decided to leave armed robbers and be looking for yahoo boiz....efcc get their work to do....

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by piagetskinner(m): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
iv never encountered SARS before maybe because of my innocent face...

anyways I think they should be scrapped all the same...sad thing is yahoo and robbery will increase

you cannot eat your cake and have it Nigerians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria / Dino Malaye Rocks Super Eagle Jersey, Congratulates Nigeria / How Abubakar Rimi Deposed Emir Of Kano & Appointed Emirs (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.