Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Why Do Muslims Copy Christians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Muslims Copy Christians (3922 Views)

Why Do Muslims Think This Way? / Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? / Why Do Muslims Always Dodge Giving Explanations To Child Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
What Is The Meaning Of This?

Cant You People Be Original For Once?
You Copied The Christian Rosary, Nun dressing, you Started Havin Musical Instruments In Your Mosque, you Started Doing Vigil and Now What Is This? Please Stop Embarassing your Religion... undecided

The Groom looks Like Lalasticlala grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by dnoable08: 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
Oga why don't u mind ur business?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
dnoable08:
Oga why don't u mind ur business?
you People Can Continue Decieving yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by dnoable08: 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
Oga I'm a Christian, but just as I've said, mind your business
DeadRat:
you People Can Continue Decieving yourselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by apholaryn: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
another one on the loose...anybody with yaba left phone number? we don see am (op).

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
dnoable08:
Oga I'm a Christian, but just as I've said, mind your business
its A Pity They Look Pathetic... You Are Busy Sayin Mind Your Business... I Just Want Them To Be Original And Stop disgracin themselves

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by kudzic(m): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=DeadRat post=63009522]What Is The Meaning Of This?

You Copied The Christian Rosary, Nun dressing, you Started Havin Musical Instruments In Your Mosque, you Started Doing Vigil and Now What

Religious bigots everywhere this days.t
his piece is as useless as its writer,a dead rat.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by dnoable08: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Original? Is it that ur cultural dressing? Unless u are American then u have to be original too bro.
DeadRat:
its A Pity They Look Pathetic... You Are Busy Sayin Mind Your Business... I Just Want Them To Be Original And Stop disgracin themselves

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by kudzic(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
DeadRat:

You Copied The Christian Rosary, Nun dressing, you Started Havin Musical Instruments In Your Mosque, you Started Doing Vigil and Now What Is This? Please Stop Embarassing your Religion... undecided

Religious bigots everywhere this days.you are worse than stench of a dead rat

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
thought your gigantic suffering had leaded into great brain tumor lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
dnoable08:
Original? Is it that ur cultural dressing? Unless u are American then u have to be original too bro.
use Your Head... This Is Religion Not Tradition
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
kudzic:

Religious bigots everywhere this days.you are worse than stench of a dead rat
weldone Sir. Let Me Give You One "Like"
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by dnoable08: 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
Oh! So u're accusing someone of not being original in area while u urself is guilty in another? Be a man and learn to keep quiet on certain things
DeadRat:
use Your Head... This Is Religion Not Tradition

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
must You Comment? You Can Just Pass na... You People Should Stick To Your Style Of Wedding. This Is Clearly An Embarassment
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
dnoable08:
Oh! So u're accusing someone of not being original in area while u urself is guilty in another? Be a man and learn to keep quiet on certain things
you Clearly Dont Have Anything reasonable To Say
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by dnoable08: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ur post isn't reasonable either
DeadRat:
you Clearly Dont Have Anything reasonable To Say

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
dnoable08:
Ur post isn't reasonable either
K
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by habsydiamond(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
is it Ur copy....why can't u leave the copy to the owner of the copy to copy.....I won rest mehn

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
habsydiamond:
is it Ur copy....why can't u leave the copy to the owner of the copy to copy.....I won rest mehn
you Guys On Nairaland Are Funny... You See Others followin A Path, you Decided To Join Them... Smh... Be Yourself For Ones... Stand Out... Must You Join Them In Their Protests?
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by habsydiamond(m): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
DeadRat:
you Guys On Nairaland Are Funny... You See Others followin A Path, you Decided To Join Them... Smh... Be Yourself For Ones... Stand Out... Must You Join Them In Their Protests?
no one is protesting anything. since u know one of the things that usually causes argument is religion difference, why did u bring it up. now u know it's not my fault...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
habsydiamond:
no one is protesting anything. since u know one of the things that usually causes argument is religion difference, why did u bring it up. now u know it's not my fault...
wait... So You Think I Brought This Here For Us To argue... Think Again... Just Raise A Valid Point And Stop Saying Rubbish... Every Thing About Islam Is Copied From Christianity but This Particular One Is Just Completely embarrassing
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by judey1992(m): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
hmmmm. shocked
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by habsydiamond(m): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
DeadRat:
wait... So You Think I Brought This Here For Us To argue... Think Again... Just Raise A Valid Point And Stop Saying Rubbish... Every Thing About Islam Is Copied From Christianity but This Particular One Is Just Completely embarrassing
bro...who dey fight u here...u are very funny...is this how u relate to people.....on matter wey no even concern u directly...abi Na u bring Christianity or Islam ni....if I dey talk rubbish, leave my rubbish to me....and face Ur own....

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by habsydiamond(m): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
DeadRat:
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
habsydiamond:
bro...who dey fight u here...u are very funny...is this how u relate to people.....on matter wey no even concern u directly...abi Na u bring Christianity or Islam ni....if I dey talk rubbish, leave my rubbish to me....and face Ur own....
i Am Not Here To Fight Anyone... Dont come Here Tellin Me To Mind My Business Or Asking me "is It My Copy" please Say Something Reasonable Or Pass
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by AryEmber(f): 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
Another BS, a couple of muslims did that and now, all muslims are to share the blame. If you as a christian decides to fast on every Ramadan, does that give me prove and rights to accuse every christian of doing the same?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by habsydiamond(m): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
DeadRat:
i Am Not Here To Fight Anyone... Dont come Here Tellin Me To Mind My Business Or Asking me "is It My Copy" please Say Something Reasonable Or Pass
ok, noticed...
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by herkeym001(m): 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
DeadRat:

You be confirm mumu, walai.
Is this Christianity or western ?
Are you African or westerner ?
Is this how Israelites dressed back in the days of Jesus Christ (PBUH)?

Olodo Rabata

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by ip2121918021(m): 3:27am On Dec 06, 2017
1. Muslims didn't copy any 'nun' dressing,

2. The 'rosary' is a counting tool, It wasn't copied from anyone, as you can see even Arab christians & Hindus use it.

3. Vigils - we have a special overnight prayer (Laylat al-Qadr) on specific days once a year, besides I don't think staying up to pray needs to be patented or copyrighted.

4. Musical Instruments in the mosque where ?. Shey like piano, abi drum? what mosque? Nasfat? (Quit Lying)

5. On a normal day I'd say "Are you retarded, please give yourself brain" but let's not fight ourselves over what the same people who took us as slaves for centuries handed over to us, Okay?

DeadRat:
not Once Nor twice Have I Seen Your Muslims Using Drums And Piano and Guitar...

You Guys Should Leave White Wedding Alone Or make It Less Awkward please

And I've seen an ant eat an elephant whole, you have pictures of Muslim copying white wedding, why didn't you take pictures of that.

White wedding is not a Christian thing. It's a "white" thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2017
herkeym001:

You be confirm mumu, walai.
Is this Christianity or western ?
Are you African or westerner ?
Is this how Israelites dress back in the days of Jesus Christ (PBUH)?

Olodo Rabata

Your Brain Is Paining You... If You Dont know Anything About white Wedding Dont mention Me again
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 06, 2017
AryEmber:
Another BS, a couple of muslims did that and now, all muslims are to share the blame. If you as a christian decides to fast on every Ramadan, does that give me prove and rights to accuse every christian of doing the same?
tell Your People To Stick With Their Type Of Wedding and Leave White Wedding Alone
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2017
ip2121918021:
1. Muslims didn't copy any 'nun' dressing,

2. The 'rosary' is a counting tool, It wasn't copied from anyone, as you can see even Arab christians & Hindus use it.

3. Vigils - we have a special overnight prayer (Laylat al-Qadr) on specific days once a year, besides I don't think staying up to pray needs to be patented or copyrighted.

4. Musical Instruments in the mosque where ?. Shey like piano, abi drum? what mosque? Nasfat? (Quit Lying)

5. On a normal day I'd say "Are you retarded, please give yourself brain" but let's not fight ourselves over what the same people who took us as slaves for centuries handed over to us, Okay?
not Once Nor twice Have I Seen Your Muslims Using Drums And Piano and Guitar...

You Guys Should Leave White Wedding Alone Or make It Less Awkward please

(1) (2) (Reply)

(party Lovers) Check Out This Conversation Between A Yahoo Boy And His Friend / How To Make Your Dick Stand At Attention Always !!! - Strictly For Adults Pls.. / How Do Some Guys Masturbate On Daily Basis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.