Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,270 members, 7,853,328 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Why Do Muslims Copy Christians - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Muslims Copy Christians (3949 Views)

Why Do Muslims Think This Way? / Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? / Why Do Muslims Always Dodge Giving Explanations To Child Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
ip2121918021:
1. Muslims didn't copy any 'nun' dressing,

2. The 'rosary' is a counting tool, It wasn't copied from anyone, as you can see even Arab christians & Hindus use it.

3. Vigils - we have a special overnight prayer (Laylat al-Qadr) on specific days once a year, besides I don't think staying up to pray needs to be patented or copyrighted.

4. Musical Instruments in the mosque where ?. Shey like piano, abi drum? what mosque? Nasfat? (Quit Lying)

5. On a normal day I'd say "Are you retarded, please give yourself brain" but let's not fight ourselves over what the same people who took us as slaves for centuries handed over to us, Okay?

And I've seen an ant eat an elephant whole, you have pictures of Muslim copying white wedding, why didn't you take pictures of that.

White wedding is not a Christian thing. It's a "white" thing
dont worry i will take pictures of that next time and show you, IF THEY ALLOW ME. Noted
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by hopyroll(m): 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
Firstly, Rosary counting is peculiar only to the catholics and not all Christians, in fact, some Christians don't acknowledge them as Christians because they chose to worship marry (mother of God).

Secondly, Nun dressing is also not all Christians dressing but the catholics.

Thirdly, there is no mosque where musical instrumental will be played in the case of worship except occasionally. E.g Quran graduation etc.

Lastly, night vigil is in the Quran. You can wake up in the middle of the night and pray but not every night.
It is mostly common amongst Islamic association and it mostly comes once in a month. Mostly Friday of every last month.
Now, wedding dress

Are you saying wearing wedding suit and wedding gown on a wedding day is Christian thing?

Is there a particular wedding dress code in a bible Or Is it in the Bible that a wedding gown and wedding suit must be wear on wedding occasions?

If there is, pls refer me to the verse.

Bro let's be realistic, you just want to criticise the religion.

It is called white wedding not Christian wedding.

Welcome to the club of haters.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by unadeymadkwa: 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
Any Nigerian that is a Christian or Muslim in the first place is not original.

apholaryn:
another one on the loose...anybody with yaba left phone number? we don see am (op).

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hopyroll! Maybe You Dont Know But I Will Tell You that Catholism Was The First form of Christianity Then they Had Problems and Their Unity Was Faulted, Anglican Broke Out To Form Their and Then Orthordox broke Out From Anglican and Then Others Followed, each Breaking Out Of The Other... Today Christianity Is In Disunity. Christianity Came Before Islam hope You Know That...

If You Muslims Want To Be Part Of White Weddings please Do It Rightly And Dont Make Yourselves a Laughing Stock with Your Dressing... And This Is Something You People Started not Long Ago... Maybe You Should Read History. The Europeans Started White Wedding as Well As Bringin Us Christianity. White Wedding Is Christian Wedding, take It Or Leave It it Represents Purity...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
DeadRat:
What Is The Meaning Of This?

Cant You People Be Original For Once?
You Copied The Christian Rosary, Nun dressing, you Started Havin Musical Instruments In Your Mosque, you Started Doing Vigil and Now What Is This? Please Stop Embarassing your Religion... undecided

The Groom looks Like Lalasticlala grin

You were begging for money for health!
With one moniker and then you create an Islamaphobic thread with your other.

You were the first person on nl that I thought I could try and help but in all honesty I don't invest in filth. FYI I am a Muslim, and your blessings were with me.

The point I'm making is you are blocking your blessings and you need to change. I am an example of this fact. I would rather invest in an orphan this season than you.
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by apholaryn: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
unadeymadkwa:
Any Nigerian that is a Christian or Muslim in the first place is not original.

lol...thank u fr a saving a brother's life. make dem yaba ppl com pick there property.
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dimples129:

You were the first person on nl that I thought I could try and help but in all honesty I don't invest in filth. FYI I am a Muslim, and your blessings were with me.

The point I'm making is you are blocking your blessings and you need to change. I am an example of this fact. I would rather invest in an orphan this season than you.
beggin For Money Ke... You Guys Know How To Put Problems On Somebody's head
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
DeadRat:
beggin For Money Ke... You Guys Know How To Put Problems On Somebody's head

You put problem on your own head and in your path.
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dimples129:

You put problem on your own head and in your path.
please Dont Get Me Angry With False accusation...

If You Want To Help Me, ask For My Account Number and Stop Sayin I Was Beggin for Money... What Kind Of Nonsense Is This Please
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
DeadRat:
please Dont Get Me Angry With False accusation...

If You Want To Help Me, ask For My Account Number and Stop Sayin I Was Beggin for Money... What Kind Of Nonsense Is This Please

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dimples129:

If You Are A Muslim It Doesnt Concern me. I Am Not Trying To Create Any Hate here. I Have A Muslim Girlfriend..

If Muslims Want To Take Part In White Wedding They shouldnt Make Themselves a Laughin Stock Before Others With Their Dressin...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dimples129:

please Dont Ever Quote Me With Such attitude Again... You Cant go Around Guessing who Is Who... Persons Who Wish To Help Dont go around Finding Faults In People and then Using it Against Them. Please! Respect Yourself

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by hopyroll(m): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2017
DeadRat:
Hopyroll! Maybe You Dont Know But I Will Tell You that Catholism Was The First form of Christianity Then they Had Problems and Their Unity Was Faulted, Anglican Broke Out To Form Their and Then Orthordox broke Out From Anglican and Then Others Followed, each Breaking Out Of The Other... Today Christianity Is In Disunity. Christianity Came Before Islam hope You Know That...

If You Muslims Want To Be Part Of White Weddings please Do It Rightly And Dont Make Yourselves a Laughing Stock with Your Dressing... And This Is Something You People Started not Long Ago... Maybe You Should Read History. The Europeans Started White Wedding as Well As Bringin Us Christianity. White Wedding Is Christian Wedding, take It Or Leave It it Represents Purity...

Lol
Nobody is arguing bout which of the religion came first or which is the right path.
The bone of contention here is that you are trying to
Attach what is suppose to be individuals opinion and societal practice to Christianity.

We have hundreds of religion across the globe and you will agree with me that 80% of them celebrates weddings according to what is been practiced in their society.

Majority of the easthners and southerners in Nigeria are Christians but they mostly prefer to celebrate their weddings in their traditional ways.

Europeans has no traditional attire for weddings except suit and wedding gown. Both the Jews, the Christians, Muslims, the believers and non believers, they all put on suit and gowns on wedding occasions, even gays.

It is only that which is written inside the scripture (Bible) that is regarded to be a Christian thing, otherwise it is a matter of choice and what is practice in the environment and society you found yourself.

If only you can refer me to a certain verse in the Bible that indicated a certain dress code for a wedding, I will believe you, otherwise, this post lacks basic content and there is no point mentioning me again.
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hopyroll! Suit And Tie Is The European Traditional Attire...

You Want Me To Show You Where the Bible Talked about Marriage dressing. Maybe You Should Start By Showing Me Where the Bible Says Marriage Is Compulsory...

All Those You Have Been Joined Through white Wedding either Gay Or Lesbian, which Law Book Is Being Used, Bible Or Quran?

Mr. Man, if Muslims Want To Be Part Of White Wedding No problem But They Shouldnt Make Themselves appear Funny...

You Clearly Dont see My Point here
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by hopyroll(m): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
DeadRat:
Hopyroll! Suit And Tie Is The European Traditional Attire...

You Want Me To Show You Where the Bible Talked about Marriage dressing. Maybe You Should Start By Showing Me Where the Bible Says Marriage Is Compulsory...

All Those You Have Been Joined Through white Wedding either Gay Or Lesbian, which Law Book Is Being Used, Bible Or Quran?

Mr. Man, if Muslims Want To Be Part Of White Wedding No problem But They Shouldnt Make Themselves appear Funny...

You Clearly Dont see My Point here

Did you read this very well before you post it?

If suit and tie are the traditional wedding for the white (Europeans) and the Muslims among them decide to put on suit and tie which is their traditional attire as you said, how is that a copy copy?
Or are you saying there are no European Muslims?

They will always look funny to you because of the critism inside you.
As you can see a lot of commenters on this post already labelled you a religion bigot, someone even said you are a begger.

I clearly don't see your points because they is no points.

Oga parkwell
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
This Is My Last Reply To You...

You Clearly Dont Understand Anything Here I Am Saying...

You Muslims Are Coming To Defend Yourselves...

Look At The Picture And Spot The Odd... Dont make Yourselves a Laughin Stock...
No Beef!

Hopyroll
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by hopyroll(m): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
DeadRat:
This Is My Last Reply To You...

You Clearly Dont Understand Anything Here I Am Saying...

You Muslims Are Coming To Defend Yourselves...

Look At The Picture And Spot The Odd...
Dont make Yourselves a Laughin Stock...

No Beef!

Hopyroll
Is is you who has made himself a laughing stock....... we are proud of who we are and we will forever be greatfull for being Muslims.
Next time, choose a topic that is debatable with clear fact..

No beef...... Goodbye begger
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Romanciella(f): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
ip2121918021:
1. Muslims didn't copy any 'nun' dressing,

2. The 'rosary' is a counting tool, It wasn't copied from anyone, as you can see even Arab christians & Hindus use it.

3. Vigils - we have a special overnight prayer (Laylat al-Qadr) on specific days once a year, besides I don't think staying up to pray needs to be patented or copyrighted.

4. Musical Instruments in the mosque where ?. Shey like piano, abi drum? what mosque? Nasfat? (Quit Lying)

5. On a normal day I'd say "Are you retarded, please give yourself brain" but let's not fight ourselves over what the same people who took us as slaves for centuries handed over to us, Okay?

And I've seen an ant eat an elephant whole, you have pictures of Muslim copying white wedding, why didn't you take pictures of that.

White wedding is not a Christian thing. It's a "white" thing
omg 1000 likes for u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by ip2121918021(m): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Romanciella:
omg 1000 likes for u

If you're going to 'thank' me, you'll have to do it with your phone number grin
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Romanciella(f): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
ip2121918021:

If you're going to 'thank' me, you'll have to do it with your phone number grin
depends
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Romanciella:
depends
Give him already
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by ip2121918021(m): 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Romanciella:
depends

Depends on if you're married or not ? grin
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Romanciella(f): 8:03am On Dec 10, 2017
ip2121918021:

Depends on if you're married or not ? grin
yea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2017
Romanciella:
omg 1000 likes for u
Muslim? Yea! Just As I Thought
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by abduljabbar4(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2017
DeadRat:
not Once Nor twice Have I Seen Your Muslims Using Drums And Piano and Guitar...

You Guys Should Leave White Wedding Alone Or make It Less Awkward please

Where did you see muslims playing piano, guitar or drum in a mosquecheesy?

your username really does justice to your brain

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by moorevic(m): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
Bia nna how old are you?
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by habsydiamond(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oyinbo wey do wedding gown no talk say Na church wear ooo..... some people with their reasoning sha
......oyinbo no dey wear wedding gown for beach wedding...funny individuals
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by Romanciella(f): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
DeadRat:
Muslim? Yea! Just As I Thought
do u have a problem with that
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by debt(f): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
hopyroll:

Is is you who has made himself a laughing stock....... we are proud of who we are and we will forever be greatfull for being Muslims.
Next time, choose a topic that is debatable with clear fact..

No beef...... Goodbye begger
Re: Why Do Muslims Copy Christians by debt(f): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
moorevic:
Bia nna how old are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face / Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) / Man Cheating On His Wife With Neighbor Shocked When Wife Came Asking For Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.