Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,534 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo (60585 Views)

Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics / Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election / “Like. Share. Kill” – BBC Report On How Fake News Has Led To Deaths In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by KardinalZik(m): 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nwades:
I am a proud Imolite and Rocha's is a working Governor, today owerri is among the most beautiful state capital I. Nigeria, imolites are happy people, the installment of a commissioner oh happiness is highly welcomed, little minds will not understand now but will copy later. Haters go and die

Why did you just decide to uninstall your brain?

1 Like

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by nkechiblessing: 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
rochas got nothing to do again in imo state than waste money

3 Likes

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by gnykelly(m): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
Tapout:
sometimes I feel ashamed to tell people that i'm from Imo state because of this man.

you shouldn't feel ashamed, someone is up there to make you happy and fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by dikeigbo2(m): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nwades:
I am a proud Imolite and Rocha's is a working Governor, today owerri is among the most beautiful state capital I. Nigeria, imolites are happy people, the installment of a commissioner oh happiness is highly welcomed, little minds will not understand now but will copy later. Haters go and die

You are just one of the walking dead,.......You are proud of imo state which is always in the news for the wrong reasons

3 Likes

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Wallace2107: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
frankobaba:
Take a look at your Commissioner for Happiness Twitter account.
reading her trash makes me even more depressed than I was grin.

1 Like

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by khalids: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
I hope all those shouting secession, can see that our problem is basically with the political class...

Even if we split Nigeria up...provided we keep on electing these rogues, nothing will change for any of us.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Buharimustgo: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
computerwiz2:
A Nigerian governor has created a new role for his sister - as commissioner for happiness and couples' fulfilment.

Rochas Okorocha unveiled the post during the swearing in of 27 other new commissioners for Imo State.

It is not the first questionable decision the governor has made in recent times.

Earlier this year, he unveiled a statue dedicated to South African President Jacob Zuma - a man who has no apparent links to the south-eastern state

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-42239108

Lalasticlala

This gov should be impeached immediately because he is an embarrassment to Nigeria. Buhari should declare a state emergency in the state because the law makers and people of the state appears to be helpless.

Op you don't know what you are talking of,he told you that his vision is driving crazy and you think he doesn't know what he is talking about?Please chill
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Edoziesmart(m): 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
blackaxe78:

Imo and Enugu still remains the best places in the East.

I concur with you.

They just hating

Please bro, which place fine in IMO state? Cus I'm yet to know.
Is it wetheral , Douglas, housing estate, e.t. c

Abeg after enugu you get anambra as a place that has better infrastructure in the east.

N/B: I'm from enugu

4 Likes

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Edu3Again: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
computerwiz2:
Ibos are the ones marginalising themselves.
Wetin this idiot dey talk?
You cant survive without us.
We are better without you

3 Likes

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by AntiWailer: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
Tapout:
sometimes I feel ashamed to tell people that i'm from Imo state because of this man.
sorry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by mikeweezy(m): 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
Tapout:
take heart
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by felix000000(m): 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
I wonder if this Governor has an adviser, and if he does I don't think he has ever ask them or accept any advise from them.

Imo ppl don enter one chance.
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Biggers82(m): 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nwades:
another wasted Sperm just arrived
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by AuroraB(f): 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
Tapout:
Say no more sad
The man is an embarrassment embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by coconuthead(m): 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
frankobaba:
Take a look at your Commissioner for Happiness Twitter account.

This made my evening. cheesy cheesy
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by maisauki: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
GraGra247:

Where in the history of mankind has there been a commissioner for happiness.

stories in history started one day...trust our kogi state governor to follow suit
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Arysexy(m): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
This Buffon started misbehaving after joining APC, the little work he did was while an APGA governor, now APC disease has infected him.

I dey shame for IMO people

2 Likes

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by lereinter(m): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
ibo version of fayose

1 Like

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Mhizunique: 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nawa oooo...
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by tuboi: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nwades:

Nawa for u oooooooo.Sense fall on u...

1 Like

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by mrsiso(m): 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nwades:
this man don't sound like someone who is happy. Let the commissioner start her job here.

1 Like

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
They could have just made it clearer by saying commissioner for Baby factory!.
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=GraGra247 post=63013029]So this pathetic story is true after all.

What a mockery. Even international community take style dey mock us so tey e don land for BBC.

Where in the history of mankind has there been a commissioner for happiness.

This Is Pace-setting.
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by gustav25: 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nwades:
dont allow ukwa fall on you Mr

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Codes151(m): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
Tapout:
sorry bro! I can relate

1 Like

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by tuboi: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
wisino1:
because of meat,rice,2 bottle of hero you have lost ur conscience....... Shame on you

I thought nobody noticed d fool oooooo.
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by bs81(m): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
This is ridiculous. it is an act of political imbecility.
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by ikombe: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nwades:

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by kernel505: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
computerwiz2:
Ibos are the ones marginalising themselves.

Is Aregbe... Marginalising Yorubas? That's why Igbos don't want anything to do with APC, their ideology aren't people's friendly.

2 Likes

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by talk2percy(m): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
I am honestly and seriously looking for another state to call my own, probably Anambra or Enugu state. Rochas has rubbished my darling state.

1 Like

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by goodnews777: 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
How is an idiot like this a governor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday / Bomb Blast In Benin / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.