Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo (60583 Views)

Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics / Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election / “Like. Share. Kill” – BBC Report On How Fake News Has Led To Deaths In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Adaomalight(f): 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dafreeguy:

Lol..u don't need to do that ..let him erect my statue and I will gladly come back

cry cry cry cry cry

Lord why my innocent bros? He did not do anything o...nna gbajie aka ji ya biko.

1 Like

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Dafreeguy(m): 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Adaomalight:

cry cry cry cry cry

Lord why my innocent bros? He did not do anything o...nna gbajie aka ji ya biko.

Lol..nne! Hope u know this ya prayer is firing at that statue erector of a governor..cos na him be the aka ji m
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Adaomalight(f): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dafreeguy:

Lol..nne! Hope u know this ya prayer is firing at that statue erector of a governor..cos na him be the aka ji m

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Really? He must leave you no matter what.

Haba! It's time for you to come back home and see the nwaada we've been telling you about na...and one yeye aka want to hold you back?....imposibru undecided undecided
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Dafreeguy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
Adaomalight:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Really? He must leave you no matter what.

Haba! It's time for you to come back home and see the nwaada we've been telling you about na...and one yeye aka want to hold you back?....imposibru undecided undecided

Nwaada?? Nne which one is nwaada kwanu? Ayam confused o
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Adaomalight(f): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dafreeguy:

Nwaada?? Nne which one is nwaada kwanu? Ayam confused o

shocked shocked shocked shocked

So it has gotten to this level?
No! I have to do something ASAP
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Dafreeguy(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
Adaomalight:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

So it has gotten to this level? No! I have to do something ASAP
Go an meet my village people then!
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by blackaxe78: 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
How can they understand when over 90% re half baked literates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS / President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy / Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.