Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo (60586 Views)

Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics / Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election / “Like. Share. Kill” – BBC Report On How Fake News Has Led To Deaths In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Mbediogu(m): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
In other words, Commissioner for sex and eroticism. This to me is complementary to the numerous hotels and brothels in Owerri and I see nothing wrong in that, especially when he is a democratically elected officer. Carry on Owelle. Carry go. No mind jealous opposition people. Rochas is over working.
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Mechejy: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
blackaxe78:

Imo and Enugu still remains the best places in the East.

I concur with you.

They just hating
even if they are the best should he create unnecessary office for his sibling? cant that money he channelled to other useful venture?
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

∆ So BBC could be jobless too at times? ∆

To carry news na their job
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
computerwiz2:
Ibos are the ones marginalising themselves.
Rat get sense, Igbos are by far better than your useless people
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by manubuikep(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
them no need commissioner of happiness, which one them need nah? angry or vex
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by frikpus: 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
cockroach okoroawuwa is a useless idiot and a disgrace to imolites
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by boss01: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
Abeg bbc leave him o, they n need happiness o. We all do. Rochas is a clown
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by NobleRomm(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
computerwiz2:

will you keep quiet

1 Like

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by olawamide042(m): 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
Very soon Imo state will have Commissioner for Statue unveiling...

1 Like

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by omooba969(m): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
nkemdi89:
If you must know, ogechi ololo is the closest to him among all his siblings, he doesn't joke with her and she has been the one taking care of his investments in Owerri long before he was elected as a governor, there is nothing he won't do for her and she is the second in command after his wife. That portfolio is nothing compare to positions ogechi has held in the state.

I am glad you believe in one Nigeria.
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by psucc(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Only that we tend to forget so easily. Since that Woman slapped Okorocha, things had never remain the same again. From pulling down people's house and shops to erecting statues to Commissioner of Happiness.
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Commissioner of alots/ashawos.

Another means APC to use to rig gullible electorates votes comes 2019.

Remember, elections food comes with consequences after the election.

#EndVotesSelling.
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by INTERGRITYPAYS: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hope this man did not cast a spell on imolites. how can a whole state be governed by one family.

1 Like

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by guru90: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
I swear, Imo state governor is really mad...
How can he sworn his sister as commissioner of Happiness..... We gat commissioner of happiness b4?
Chai!
This is how they are sharing Nigeria Money... Plenty of graduates are still looking for job..... Is well....
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
Archangel15:
Imo people are angry because of a commissoner for happiness

What a contradiction

...maybe if you put "your eyeglass" correctly, you will see their point of view.
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Sikariyelwa: 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
AND IMOLITES REMAINED CALM. LABOUR LEADERS DIDN'T CALL FOR STRIKE. STUDENTS NEVER DEMONSTRATED? TRADERS KEPT MUTE. ELDERS IF THERE ARE COULD NOT TALK. SENATORS AND REPS MEMBERS SEE IT AS OK.. LEAGUES OF REVERENCE FATHERS ARE THERE.. COMMON THIS IS A SLAP ON THE ENTIRE PEOPLE OF IMO WHOM I USE TO THINK THEY ARE ENLIGHTENED.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by tolguy(m): 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
Tapout:
sometimes I feel ashamed to tell people that i'm from Imo state because of this man.
rochas d hero i will vote for him come2023
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Abagworo(m): 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
It's a sponsored report by opposition. Tell them to simply show photo or video evidence of the woman being sworn in and they will shut their mouth. As for me I keep wondering why Okorocha pays no attention to the media blackmail against him and conspiracy to cover up his achievements while making outsiders believe a script written and being acted against him. He should arrest the individual behind the fake twitter account for a start.
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by COOLHOMIE(m): 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
Tapout:
sometimes I feel ashamed to tell people that i'm from Imo state because of this man.
I swear the thunder that will fire rochas

1 Like

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Abagworo(m): 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
Sikariyelwa:
AND IMOLITES REMAINED CALM. LABOUR LEADERS DIDN'T CALL FOR STRIKE. STUDENTS NEVER DEMONSTRATED? TRADERS KEPT MUTE. ELDERS IF THERE ARE COULD NOT TALK. SENATORS AND REPS MEMBERS SEE IT AS OK.. LEAGUES OF REVERENCE FATHERS ARE THERE.. COMMON THIS IS A SLAP ON THE ENTIRE PEOPLE OF IMO WHOM I USE TO THINK THEY ARE ENLIGHTENED.

It's because most of us know the news is fake. Don't believe what you read about Imo in the news but simply pay a visit and stay with apolitical people.
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
In a country where people are dying on the road because of hunger, in a country where most state government owe 6-9 months salaries, a governor is spending hundreds of million of Naira to build statues of every tourist that come visiting.

I have said it times without number that Nigeria will never experience hurricanes, earthquakes etc, our own natural disaster as a country is bad leadership.

You can be sure there would be budget allocated to that yeye ministry, the ministry will also incur overheads while the Secretary and PA to the Commissioner of Happiness will also have their own PAs & secretaries respectively.

Nigeria my country I hail thee!
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by XTLikeNat777: 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
sinaj:
my sister

I'm not joking please..
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Speedo17(m): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
At a time when we are talking about the cost of Governance! Did the State Legislative arm approve this? What is happening in that State?

1 Like

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Irukjames007(m): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
Still on Gov Rocha Okorocha appointment of his beloved sister Mrs Ogechi Okolo as commissioner for happiness and couple's fulfilment..... One of Media major role in the society is that they set up issues for public discuss but It seems the media are now lagging behind so our politicians in the likes of gov fayose, FFK, and Rochas has taken the role as one of their oversight functions... Guys keep calm cos the importance of this portfolio will be communicated to the public soon...
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Bizibi(m): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
This man no really get shame!!!!
Na scam be that,you go hear say em allocate 30b naira to that ministry......

1 Like

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by sinaj(f): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
XTLikeNat777:

I'm not joking please..
hmm

Why you asking pls?
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by omooba969(m): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
talk2percy:
I am honestly and seriously looking for another state to call my own, probably Anambra or Enugu state. Rochas has rubbished my darling state.

Osun state will gladly adopt you. cool
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
After reading her tweets,I do hereby call on all IMO people to set aside a day to gather in Owerri and weep. Weep for IMO for she is being raped and molested by the Okorochas.

1 Like

Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by omooba969(m): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
Rat get sense, Igbos are by far better than your useless people

It's so evident na. grin
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by wispraise: 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
Point of correction he is nt igbo rather hausa.
computerwiz2:
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by omooba969(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
guru90:
I swear, Imo state governor is really mad...

How can he sworn his sister as commissioner of Happiness.....
We gat commissioner of happiness b4?

Chai!

This is how they are sharing Nigeria Money...
Plenty of graduates are still looking for job.....
Is well....

You need English evening lessons. cool
Re: BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo by spencekat(m): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
ElPadrino33:
New flashy baby names:

Onyeakpuziri (he that was molded well)

Okpukpuomachi (statue of the Lord)

Chimakpuolam (God has molded me)

Okpukpuike (strong statue)

Okpukpuchukwu (God's statue)

Chikpuzie (God mold well)

Chikpuru (God molded)

Chikpuwa (God continue molding)

Chigaakpu (God will mold)

Chikpurumdikaya (God molded me like Him)

Kachisirikpuo (How God molded)

Suggested by Commissioner for Happiness & Couples Fulfilment, Imo State.

�����
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Benin / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate / President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.