Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Guys, Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Girl You Just Met? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Girl You Just Met? (1625 Views)

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Girl You Just Met? by delugajackson: 3:18am On Dec 06, 2017
Hello, Romancelanders.

As guys, we do develop a certain amount of likeness towards the opposite sex at first sight. Especially when she's beautiful and you see no reason not to approach her.

Let's cut to the chase now, shall we?

It all happened yesterday. It was a good day afterall, the brilliant rays of the morning sun flooded the sky with its beauty. And then I saw this girl from a distance, she was looking so beautiful. She's dark skinned, smooth face, average height and an excellent figure of 8. She wore a milky colored lace gown that brought out the exact shape of her beautiful body.

Consider that the point of attraction, but I couldn't help but notice her gladiator sandals, which really got my attention. Besides, her smooth legs were noticeable as they made "calculative" walks on mother earth.

After doing a raincheck on her outward appearance, I was satisfied with what I saw, so I decided to take shot. As a sharp guy, I adjusted my collar, double-checked my dressing and put my game face on.

She wanted to withdraw some money at the ATM, I waited for her at the ATM gallery, and from the look of things, it seems the machine wasn't paying. She finally got out, two of her friends approached her and they had a chat. So I walked up to her, with a killer smile on my face, she knew she was the target. Then I made a remark about her gladiator sandals and she was excited about the compliment, I introduced myself and we had a little conversation. She gave out a cute smile which sparked the right nerves in my brain. Then she was about leaving, cause her friends were waiting for her.

So I asked for her number and she said NO, that she actually enjoyed our conversation, but she doesn't think it was necessary to give out her number to a stranger she just met. Deep inside me, I felt bad, after having all that mental fantasies about her for moment, only to lose touch with her at the end.

I tried to convince her, but to no avail, so I found a way to give my number to her friend, in case she had a rethink about me. I kept wondering what went off, cause we got along pretty well. Well, I guess rejection is a cold hearted bītch. I'm still waiting for that call, though. But I might just get my mind off her, and appreciate the moment for how wonderful it was.

So, over to you guys, share your experience on how you got turned down by your crush.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Girl You Just Met? by razible5384(m): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
We all do have these experience.. except say u no dey toast woman, when everything is flowing very fine and signals green an u think the stars has finally aligned for ur cause(esp when u have been babeless for long) and then comes the bombshell.. It can be very frustrating an annoying but only to keep ur composure an act as if all is well but deep down u have a lot running through ur mind.. Could there be something I probably should have done differently? Or perhaps, the feeling is not mutual, at this juncture, there is absolutely nothing you can do, only to hope that fate will make u guys cross paths someday,with still no assurance she will give it grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Girl You Just Met? by Omega30(m): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=delugajackson post=63019372][/quote]
Never mind.Most beautiful gals are very polite to talk to.That does not mean they are interested in you.Another thing is, was there any sexual intent from you? If all your convo is just friendly, then that ain't enough to get a number and even if u get one, she might flake on you. So no biggie, get over it.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Girl You Just Met? by logan2(m): 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
hahahaha, see who got rejected grin , this rejection served cold , how does it feel bro, remember me yesterday at this thread

In your desperate attempt to impress her, you ended up making a fool of yourself. I know your type. I'm sure you go about toasting every lady around, expecting them to fall for your cheap, over-used and out-dated telemundo lines. But you fail to realize that some ladies are actually smart and are very quick to identify a clown. I'm tempted to question the sanity of the previous ladies you've met, I'm sure they were all local, immature, unenlightened and unexposed street girls. between the both us im sure you can see whos a womans man now... you dont go about using outdated lines on pretty girls, ode,wise up this is 2019.... YOU DONT ASK A GIRL FOR HER NUMBER,SHES DEFINITELY NOT GNA GIVE YOU,IF SHE KNOWS HER GAMES WELL,
UP YOUR GAMES BRO cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Girl You Just Met? by anthonyuncle(m): 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
it's like na ur 1st time? don't worry...
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Girl You Just Met? by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
No I have not
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Girl You Just Met? by Adebowhales(m): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
Harddon please where are you
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Girl You Just Met? by HARDDON: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
Adebowhales:
Harddon please where are you

lipsrsealed grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Girl You Just Met? by razible5384(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
So how do we get a girl's number then without asking? Mr ITK enlighten us
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Girl You Just Met? by BluntBlunt: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
She may be in a serious relationship.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Girl You Just Met? by lilianofentse(f): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
@Delugajackson she might not be interested in a relationship or maybe you exhibited sexual intents in the convo. If a guy asks for my number without telling me his intentions I wont give him. The only way you can get around this is to tell her you want a frndship and collect her number. Once you have her number you can initiate meetings and even dates. Hope this helps

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Women Really “fish Brain” Or Am I Obsessed About Her? / . / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Rocks Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.