Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help (2213 Views)

"I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil / Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? / He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by derock123: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
hello peeps, ladies and gents how do i make my girl know i am truly sorry for slapping her. did that three times cry though out of serious anger. told her to let me be but she kept pushing till i could not take it any longer.
i love my woman and i don't know the right approach to use cause she cries all night long since last saturday. ladies please how do u people suggest i go with the appaulogy, i've been trying my best to show her i'm really sorry but at the end of the day she still comes back to say she can't believe i can slap her. we've been together since uni, now both of us are serving and proposing to tie the knot next year. i see myself as a devil right now angry
Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
why did you slap her at first? That's d question begging for an answer?
Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
Soon she will be ur own punching bag...if i were her, i will run and save myself...

How can u hit the woman you love with ur bare hands , the same hands u use to caress her...You shud be her protector and not the beater... angry

2 Likes

Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
what a bad way to end the year @ Op.
Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by Patented: 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
exactly
FrancisDozie:
why did you slap her at first? That's d question begging for an answer?
Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by ClitoPen: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hmmm...another probable case of "murdered by hubby" loading....
Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by Michellla(f): 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
Just Apologize.
Not, "I didn't mean it, it was an
accident, I'll never do it again, I'm sorry."
Those are all lies.
Something more like, "I hit you, on purpose, in anger. I have no excuse for that. I
know it was wrong. I'm ashamed of myself. I
don't expect my words to change anything." Say it and mean it.
And don't do it again.

9 Likes

Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
Apologise... "Say it's your fault,
that you made a mistake." The majority of the time,females just want you to acknowledge you were in the wrong. The topic you're arguing about mightnot even be the fuel that's stoking her rage; it might be that you're unable to take responsibility and own up to your mistakes.
If you can do this,
and do it without her prompting you to, then you can even dodge and reduce the duration of your fights exponentially in future.

3 Likes

Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
so we should beg her on ur behalf
Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by derock123: 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Soon she will be ur own punching bag...if i were her, i will run and save myself...

How can u hit the woman you love with ur bare hands , the same hands u use to caress her...You shud be her protector and not the beater... angry

we had an issue, i tried talking some sense into her but she kept being bitchy, i told her its enough but she wouldn't listen, i covered my ear with bed spread but she came and removed them and thats how it started
Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
Give her the best head she will ever have in her life and watch her memory wipe off entirely..........the longer and more amazing the head, the more she forgets.

eg: 5hrs of good pussy eating would help her forget 2-days memories

meanwhile u need to be castrated for slapping ur damn women
Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by derock123: 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
ClitoPen:
Hmmm...another probable case of "murdered by hubby" loading....

must you comment?
Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by aysuprano(m): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
The question is "how does he apologise for slapping her"
He has regretted his actions already why do you have to go back on that
Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by walepackage(m): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
@op,For you to have friend her from your uni days to service now,means that its not your doing or your habit.Atimes, ladies can push a man to the wall,but never HIT her.Next time,you can just walk out on her for some time or hours in order for you to cool off.Just sit her down and talk to her,let her understand that you aint doing it again,and be remorsefull in your words and deeds.

1 Like

Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by Homeboiy: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
Buy her a new phone and fúck her till she squirts

That gal na devil

She pushed u embarassed
Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by StrawberryGloss(f): 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
Give her the best head she will ever have in her life and watch her memory wipe off entirely..........the longer and more amazing the head, the more she forgets.

eg: 5hrs of good pussy eating would help her forget 2-days memories

5 hours........

1 Like

Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by derock123: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
like i said, this is the first time its happening in 6yrs and i really regret that, been apologizing since sat and i'm very sure it will never happen again. please ladies, any idea of how i can reverse the trend. the atmosphere in my apartment is in its worst state. bought her stuffs, she accepted them but she still cries in the night.
Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by StrawberryGloss(f): 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
Get her something you know she loves, While genuinely apologizing and showing complete remorse for your actions.
PS: Afterwards give her a bomb make-up sex. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by derock123: 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Get her something you know she loves,
While genuinely apologizing and showing complete remorse for your actions.

thanks. the cries are killing me. didn't know she'd be this emotional
Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
hhhmmm....

StrawberryGloss:
Get her something you know she loves,
While genuinely apologizing and showing complete remorse for your actions.

Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
O
derock123:
like i said, this is the first time its happening in 6yrs and i really regret that, been apologizing since sat and i'm very sure it will never happen again. please ladies, any idea of how i can reverse the trend. the atmosphere in my apartment is in its worst state. bought her stuffs, she accepted them but she still cries in the night.
Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
derock123:
Crocodile tears lol, she knows you truly sorry and accepted your gift, now she's working your emotions so next time you would know it takes long to pacify her when you slap her. Allow her some time, act like you don't care and give her a little space, she would brace up.

PS - If you continue pleading, she would know the extent to your emotional vulnerability and its not good for a man to give that away. That's the mumu button people talk about.

9 Likes

Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by Windflower(f): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
derock123:
That's because she is shocked and dissapointed at you,she still can't believe you could do such.
This is not a matter of buying her gifts,just give her time to heal and most importantly,start reminding her of how much you love her. Text her, do romantic things that would sweep her off her feet(if you can sing well,sing her a love song; Girls love it when guys do this),write her a poem if you can,share stories of your most romantic adventures. You can compliment it with gift but if it were me,gifts wouldn't matter at that moment,its has to do with psychologically assuring her that ure still the same guy she fell in love with. While doing all this,don't be too clutchy so as not to become a nuisance to her, give her time to reflect on things. Above all pray she forgives and forget. Trust me you wouldn't like it when she forgives and doesn't forget

4 Likes

Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked
Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by derock123: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
Windflower:

That's because she is shocked and dissapointed at you,she still can't believe you could do such.
This is not a matter of buying her gifts,just give her time to heal and most importantly,start reminding her of how much you love her. Text her, do romantic things that would sweep her off her feet(if you can sing well,sing her a love song; Girls love it when guys do this),write her a poem if you can,share stories of your most romantic adventures. You can compliment it with gift but if it were me,gifts wouldn't matter at that moment,its has to do with psychologically assuring her that ure still the same guy she fell in love with. While doing all this,don't be too clutchy so as not to become a nuisance to her, give her time to reflect on things. Above all pray she forgives and forget. Trust me you wouldn't like it when she forgives and doesn't forget
thanks
Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by luminouz(m): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
aaronson:
Crocodile tears lol, she knows you truly sorry and accepted your gift, now she's working your emotions so next time you would know it takes long to pacify her when you slap her. Allow her some time, act like you don't care and give her a little space, she would brace up.

PS - If you continue pleading, she would know the extent to your emotional vulnerability and its not good for a man to give that away. That's the mumu button people talk about.
Wish I had a million dollars to dash u for DAT comment!
Na only u make sense for the thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
derock123:

we had an issue, i tried talking some sense into her but she kept being bitchy, i told her its enough but she wouldn't listen, i covered my ear with bed spread but she came and removed them and thats how it started

But still u hit her and this is the 3rd time..u have to control ur temper..u better punch the wall or those trees around ur area but never slap ur gf ever again..Sorry is not enough when u start physically abusing her...
Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by luminouz(m): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
Windflower:

Lmaoooooo!!!!
Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
luminouz:

Wish I had a million dollars to dash u for DAT comment!
Na only u make sense for the thread
Thank you sir.
Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
derock123:

. All I can deduce from this is that both of u fought Nd in that process,u slapped her. In as much as its not good to hit a woman,she has no respect for u from what u wrote here. You ve apologized to her because u regrated ur actions but she still cry over it. She is just manipulating u Nd if you don't stop it now,it will continue even after marriage because she has known ur weak point. Pls don't hit nor slap her again. As for what to do for her to forgive u,u ve done what u re suppose to do by apologizing to her. But if she accepts gift from u as a condition for showing forgiveness, then what she is saying is that as long as u can gift her,u can equally slap her.

1 Like

Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
aaronson:

. You re full of wisdom.
Re: Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

5 hours........

yup!
tested and trusted

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Know why He Gave Me Red Lips,oya Rate The Lips / 39 Facts You Need To Know About Ijebu People / ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.