Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife (2212 Views)

Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? / How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend / A 12-year-old's Girlfriend Tells Him She's Pregnant, Hilarious (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife by DailyNaija: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2018
Three-year-old marriage between a businesswoman, Mrs. Nelly Ibegbu, and her estranged husband, Donatus, was on Tuesday dissolved by an Igando Customary Court in Lagos over infidelity.

Nelly, 32, had accused 44-year-old Donald of infidelity.

“Donatus receives a lot of calls from women. Most times, after receiving the calls, he will abandon whatever he is doing and rush out without telling me where he is going.

“There was a day his phone rang and he was in the bathroom; I picked the call and a lady on the other end called him “honey,” thinking he was the one who picked the call.

“I asked her what she wanted with my husband, and she told me that....Read more https://dailynaija.com/post/your-man-didnt-tell-me-he-was-married-girlfriend-tells-angry-wife
Re: ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife by Nightmareo07: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2018
Ewoo
Re: ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife by dollytino4real(f): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2018
Me can not divorce my man because of side chick. wife pray so dat side chick will see her own man and let ur husband be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife by Offpoint: 9:06am On Aug 01, 2018
k
Re: ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife by chiommy123(f): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2018
married men should respect themselves na what is all these
Re: ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife by sarahade(f): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2018
Nice one nelly. Leave trash for lawma.
Useless man
Re: ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife by SmilingMary(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
dollytino4real:
Me can not divorce my man because of side chick. wife pray so dat side chick will see her own man and let ur husband be

I like your spirit, but it's wrong to cheat on your spouse especially when married.
Re: ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife by dollytino4real(f): 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
SmilingMary:

I like your spirit, but it's wrong to cheat on your spouse especially when married.
wat can woman do if u ve
D cheating man is jus 4 u to pray
Re: ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife by SmilingMary(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
dollytino4real:
wat can woman do if u ve
D cheating man is jus 4 u to pray

Smiles, everything is not about prayer, there are logical ways to solve some human problems
Re: ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife by dollytino4real(f): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
SmilingMary:

Smiles, everything is not about prayer, there are logical ways to solve some human problems
u want to fight or u want to cheat too
Re: ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife by MissRaine69(f): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
This is the small mindedness of side chicks ....if he leaves his wife for you
And marries you
According to the rules of the unwritten book of Side Hoe/Chick This Shish won’t last forever Chapter 2 (page 9)
He makes you the main chick/wife
A vacancy is thus created .........you will experience what the woman you displaced went through when he was humping your behind.
Re: ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife by SmilingMary(m): 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
dollytino4real:
u want to fight or u want to cheat too

Nah, you don't pay evil with evil.....
Ask yourself why your spouse cheat?
What is he/she seeking outside that isn't inside?
Is it something that can be talked about over a nice meal or after a memorable love making /sex
Etc
Re: ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife by dollytino4real(f): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
SmilingMary:

Nah, you don't pay evil with evil.....
Ask yourself why your spouse cheat?
What is he/she seeking outside that isn't inside?
Is it something that can be talked about over a nice meal or after a memorable love making /sex
Etc
men cheat 4 fun not anytin special

1 Like

Re: ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife by SmilingMary(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
dollytino4real:
men cheat 4 fun not anytin special

Yeah, I give up grin
Re: ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife by dollytino4real(f): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
SmilingMary:

Yeah, I give up grin
y so quick
Re: ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife by SmilingMary(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
dollytino4real:
y so quick

Don't even know why, perhaps because you already Generalized all men as cheat and as such you will be expecting every man you meet to be a cheat
Re: ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife by dollytino4real(f): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
SmilingMary:

Don't even know why, perhaps because you already Generalized all men as cheat and as such you will be expecting every man you meet to be a cheat
ok sori
Re: ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
Married Men a.k.a slay papas
Re: ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
dollytino4real:

Thats the spirit..Best comment ve read so far in a while
Re: ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
dollytino4real:

Nice one

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On Size And What Size Do You Think Is Okay For A Lady ? / Vibrator Explosion: Woman Sues intimacy gadget Company (pic) / I Need A Young Sugar Boy From Nigeria - Sugar Mummy Laurel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.