Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,293 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Your conscience will prick you - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your conscience will prick you (2068 Views)

Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your conscience will prick you by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
Dimples129:

You're a clown hiding behind different monikers, that's exactly why nobody takes you seriously. If you're sincere drop a genuine thread and ASK for help. Don't hint and blackmail people, ask!!!
i never intended to blackmail any one.

I'm a corporate solicitor. So i use some ploy to draw attention.

Sorry, if it was offensive
Re: Your conscience will prick you by twentyk(m): 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
NoFavors:
In this life, nobody, I repeat NOBODY owes anybody any favour. Forget the fact human being are kind and help each other, but then no man owes another man any favour

#NoFavors
True that...but
Re: Your conscience will prick you by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2017
IamSINZ:

I only change moniker when the previous one is serving a ban.

No problems anyway.
ohh ban? Sorry about that.

I'm yet to experience how it feels like. I heard sharing explicit content, joining feud (biafra vs zombies or broke guys vs lazy girls etc) attacking muslim etc is an express way to ban. Right? cheesy

Re: Your conscience will prick you by IamSINZ(m): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2017
frustratedrat:
ohh ban? Sorry about that.

I'm yet to experience how it feels like. I heard sharing explicit content, joining feud (biafra vs zombies or broke guys vs lazy girls etc) attacking muslim etc is an express way to ban. Right? cheesy

You forgot to add "insinuating that Buharry is dead", which is exactly what SINZ did. smiley

Re: Your conscience will prick you by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2017
NoFavors:
In this life, nobody, I repeat NOBODY owes anybody any favour. Forget the fact human being are kind and help each other, but then no man owes another man any favour

#NoFavors

what about your families shocked you don't owe them any favours too shocked

You must heartless dude
Re: Your conscience will prick you by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 17, 2017
ruggedised:

what about your families shocked you don't owe them any favours too shocked

You must heartless dude
Thank God, God nor be man...........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feminism Or Hypocrisy / How To Stop Low Sperm Count, Erectile Disfunction,and Premature Ejaculation / What Value Is Bashing Nigerian Ladies Adding To Some Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.