Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Ex - Boyfriend Telling Tales . . . Please Help. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex - Boyfriend Telling Tales . . . Please Help. (2063 Views)

6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex - Boyfriend Telling Tales . . . Please Help. by kpolli(m): 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2010
hmm, men can be wicked sometimes, very useless, ahhhhh very wicked, they should be shot!!!!!!!!!
wait!!!!!!!!!am a guy too sha,
well only insult i can say to u is the fact that u picked an idiot to be ur first bf
Re: Ex - Boyfriend Telling Tales . . . Please Help. by waterworks(f): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2010
Daer poster please move on. as a girl living in the UK i hear som many peoples gist and i just bite my finger at the thought iof living and dating men in naija. Not that i dont like my naija brothers oh i just know they can be very mean, deceitful and so childish!! only God knows if its that naija sun that is roasting all thier brains. i cant count how many times ive heard of them taping girls during intimacy, takign pikture with our without permission, disgracing them in public like maybe slappign or just sayign hurtfull thigns and telling thier friends all the details of thier love life. When i think abt all that i cringe.

but if u think abt it you are nowehere as bad as any of those girls. imagine if all that had been done to u! He was your boyfriend or someone you cared deeply about. you are not an aristo, or a lose woman; you are simply some who made love with someone she loved so why should u be made to feel bad about it? it is 2010 now so f-u-c-k those girls and people talkign abt your GIST so what? my friend hold your head up high and walk past them. embrace you woman hood and dont even feel guilty because when u do you let them take power over u. they continue because they know it affects u. u will find a guy who will love u unconditionally. all those people laughing have done worse.

to be honest self u were boyfriend and girlfriend do u think they diddnt know u were doing all that stuff before? by the way the fact that u moan and all that means u are sensual and sexual and your husband will adore u for that!
Re: Ex - Boyfriend Telling Tales . . . Please Help. by mayboy81(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2010
I love this, But point of correction, not all Nigerian guys in the Uk or in naija behaves like dat. Pls get dat straight, Habba!!!
Re: Ex - Boyfriend Telling Tales . . . Please Help. by IyaBasira: 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2010
Thanks everyone for all your replies . . . I really appreciate all the help.

Will try to forget about it and concentrate on school ( like I should have been doing in the first place . . .lol)
God Bless you all !.
Re: Ex - Boyfriend Telling Tales . . . Please Help. by mayboy81(m): 12:07am On Apr 01, 2010
IyaBasira:

Thanks everyone for all your replies . . . I really appreciate all the help.

Will try to forget about it and concentrate on school ( like I should have been doing in the first place . . .lol)
God Bless you all !.

yea babe, Just forget about it and move on with ur life,
Re: Ex - Boyfriend Telling Tales . . . Please Help. by ozoneH(m): 6:40am On Apr 01, 2010
now lets be honest,first of all,we r judgin d case from a one sided view which in itself is wrong, secondly,i can honestly tell u dt six out of evry ten guys will kiss nd tell if it wz adventurous bt d problem is he probably swore d person he told to an oath of secrecy,in which case who is to blame, speakin of which last time i checked if a chick tells her friends dt her BF is well ENDOWED its nt a problem bt nt 2 say i'm sidin d guy bt we r tryin 2 b fair, anywyz sha i wish IYABASIRA all d best at least as they say, WE LIVE AND LEARN!!!!!!!
Re: Ex - Boyfriend Telling Tales . . . Please Help. by Templa(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2010
@poster
I had to login cos I felt so touched by ur story.
My advice to u is to remain calm as time will heal the wound.

Don't let him know how bad u feel. Just try to be happy and smile, ok
Tk kia lady,
Re: Ex - Boyfriend Telling Tales . . . Please Help. by waterworks(f): 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2010
I love this, But point of correction, not all Nigerian guys in the Uk or in naija behaves like dat. Pls get dat straight, Habba!!!

i never said anything about naija guys in UK and i said they can be. it doesn't mean they all are.  read well.
xx
Re: Ex - Boyfriend Telling Tales . . . Please Help. by cantell(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2010
@Poster,
Before you meet your prince-charming, you're likely to kiss a lot of frogs(Your Ex)
Just quoting "Murphy"
Re: Ex - Boyfriend Telling Tales . . . Please Help. by violent(m): 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2010
You sound a bit young to me!

I'd advise you hang out more with your MATURED girlfriends, people you can trust and can be confident around!

Go out to the beach or just some nice places to have fun!. . . if you notice him anywhere around you, act like he's not there and make sure he sees you having fun, gisting and playing with your pals

By the time the son of a rat see that you have moved on and you are not moved by his story or his presence, he'd be afraid even to talk to you!

its always fun to hear such guys scream under my boots. . . i wish i could lay my hands on him for a moment!
Re: Ex - Boyfriend Telling Tales . . . Please Help. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2010
he's poo. as long as you remember that, your perspective about the whole thing will change. you made a mistake. everyone does. the important thing is that he's poo, and you can only feel pity for him cos his life will continue to revolve around toilets till he cleans up his act. you on the other hand have learnt something from all this, and it'll make u a stronger person i promise.

as guys would say, man up! chin up! put it behind u and move on honey. this doesn't define you.

oh and do drop by the 'letter to your ex' page, and smear some more poo on his sorry face.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! / Difference Between White Babes And Naija Babes. / How To Deal With Jealousy And Envy In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.