Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe - Literature (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe (237507 Views)

Unknown Destination (The Hellish Life At The Orphanage) / ''life At The Top Cold Night" Is Their Anyway I Could Get This Book For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
Finally, finally, the WORLD CUP 2018 is here, i didn't enjoy the opening ceremony though, twas too boring(dry) for my liking.

I enjoyed the previous WC openings, they were entertaining
and fun to watch compared to this one.
-
Meekest, i sight you, which Country(team) you dey support for this tournament?

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
As for Damibiz,i'm going to Russia with Spain,Germany nd Nigeria
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:06am On Jun 15, 2018
Verse 1:
Life no dey sweet o eh
If some people no dey hate o
So use your number six o
Dey calculate, you go see the ratio
The beef sef na meat o
Whether na asun dem relate o
So bring your own crayfish o
We go mix o
Oh na

Chorus
Oh o o
Shey na dem talk say, we no go blow o o
Oh o o
Shey dem dey see us now
We don dey glow o
Take a look at me now ah
Take a look at me now ah ah
We running things in this town
Can’t you see

Hook – Dave Scott
I don’t care who you are
Where you from or what you do
Just as long as you chasing money
Do what’s right, never give up on it
Bring it on
Bring it on
Are you ready
Unu ready
No matter how you try
Don’t you ever fall
Keep your head up high
And standing tall
Bring it on, bring it on
Are you ready
Unu ready
No matter how you try
Don’t you ever fall
Keep your head up high
And standing tall
And rising, rising, rising
Keep it high
Rising, rising, ri-rise
Bring it on

Verse 2:
This life e no easy
So much hustling and bustling
Everyone is struggling
So make you no dey believe say
Since everyone is chasing
You never gonna make it….lai lai
Never say No uh
Never give up
Keep your head up
Standing tall
And for sure uh
You go turn it up
Burn it up
Turn down for what

Chorus
Oh o o…eh
Shey na dem talk say, we no go blow o o
Oh o o
Shey dem dey see us now
We don dey glow o o
We running things in this town
Can’t you see

Hook – Dave Scott
I don’t care who you are
Where you from or what you do
Just as long as you chasing money
Do what’s right, never give up on it
Bring it on
Bring it on
Are you ready
Unu ready
No matter how you try
Don’t you ever fall
Keep your head up high
And standing tall
Bring it on, bring it on
Are you ready
Unu ready
No matter how you try
Don’t you ever fall
Keep your head up high
And standing tall
And rising, rising, rising
Keep it high
Rising, rising, ri-rise
Bring it on
-
P'Square ft Dave Scott_ Bring It On

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:30am On Jun 16, 2018
Damibiz:
As for Damibiz,i'm going to Russia with Spain,Germany nd Nigeria
All these polygamous people sef.. cheesycheesy , only you 3 teams, stop confusing the missiles.

i enjoyed Portugal vs Spain match yesterday, now thats i call entertainment.
(abi you nor enjoy the game?)

Twas Spain vs C.Ronaldo cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2018
On my way to the East based on logistics.. wink cheesy
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
I dey ur side
WHIZKIDEFE:
All these polygamous people sef.. cheesycheesy , only you 3 teams, stop confusing the missiles.

i enjoyed Portugal vs Spain match yesterday, now thats i call entertainment.
(abi you nor enjoy the game?)

Twas Spain vs C.Ronaldo cheesycheesy
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
Somethings happens for a reason..

On my way to Imo, the cab i entered stopped at Ibiamah junction instead of Elele junction cos the road was blocked, reason being that there was LG Election in Rivers state.

Mehn, na so i just weak, the Police men that mounted the road were so strict that the only language that made them allow some people pass through, was the language only money speaks.

I nor blame dem sha, even in the Bible it is written, "Money answereth all things"
abi you nor know say "aeroplane na iron, na money make am fly"

I was in that almost frustrated mood, asking some drivers if they are headed towards Elele junction but the way they looked at me ehn, even a blind mind could had seen that their stares shot daggers.

After asking around for a couple of minutes without getting any positive result, i resorted to go and meet the officer in charge of the policemen that blocked the road.
I knew he was their leader cos from my observation, he was the one that grants permission before his surbordinates remove the blockage for any car to pass.

"Good morning, sir," i greeted as i got him.

" yess, how may i help you?," he replied me as he looked at me from head to toe.
Don't blame him, i wore a base ball cap, a big cardighan and carried a back pack.

" please am headed for Owerri but am stranded now," i replied him.

"why are you stranded?" he asked me.

" the cab that was supposed to take me to Elele dropped me here cos of the road block, please do you know where i could get a cab that is heading that way?," i asked him while he looked at me, i looked at him in the eyes.

"well, young man as you can see, the road is blocked cos there is LG election going on in Rivers State now, and there won't be entry from this point until 4pm, today" he told me as i shouted "JESU!" in my mind.

" which kine wahala be dis, nor be you dey allow people dey pass here if dem shake your hand with money, nor make me vex o, if i vex for here, you nor go like me o, you better open dis place make motors com pass o, if not.... Hehnn, if i dey vex, i dey know o," i shouted at him, in my mind.

" oh, i never knew, please is there a place i could get a bus, cos i've been stucked up here for close to an hour now," i replied him, anticipating a positive reply.

" erm, a bus going to Owerri just left here some moments ago, you didn't come on time, you would had joined them cos they were looking for passengers," he replied me.

" oga, abeg stop am, as you don tell me problem so, you must tell me the solution too o," i cautioned him, in my mind. I dare not say it out cos, i nor wan hear say police use me count score.

" go down, down that way, you may see a bus heading that way" he replied before he left where i stood to collect what Yoruba people call 'egunje'.

I just went back to contemplate if i should return back from where i came from or wait till the 4pm they would open the road.

I was stil in the decision making process when someone called my phone and when i checked, it was Elias, my cousin/paddy.

He asked if i was on my way already and i gave him situation report of the road blockage and he was suprised cos he wasn't aware.
He asked if i would wait or return back, and right there, i made my mind that i would wait, i told him to expect me before dusk, and
he was about to console me when someone pushed me from behind.

I continued with the call when i felt someone push me again, this time with more pressure and when i looked back, it was one of the policeman that has been shouting on drivers, whipped a man with a wood and threaten to shoot him.

"if you nor comot for my front ehn, i go shoot you die and nothing go happen!" he said about 30mins ago while after he whipped an agbero with a wood, before he pushed him.

" oga why you dey push me like that?," i turned and asked the policeman while stil on the call before i faced my front.

" i say make you comot from my front, you dey block me," he shouted before he pushed me again.

" why you go push me like dat? I know say you dey my back before?
Even if i block you, nor be you tell me make i comot, why you push me at all?," i shouted back at the policeman, feeling angry cos he tried to intimidate me and thats what i hate.
If i'm right, i don't condone any form of intimidation/oppression/ harassment from anyone.
( na only army men i fit consider)

A simple tap on my shoulder could had gotten my attention while on the call, before he could had told me to leave his front.

The way he pushed me from behind, one would think i went to stand in front on purpose which was not so, and to add insult to an injury, he had the audacity to shout at me ontop that cos he wore a Police Uniform.
( na there i tey para o, for what?)

Some people watched the drama that wanted to unfold.
I guess they must had thought my own is finished cos i shouted back at an armed policeman
(who tried to intimidate me)

If you are right

3 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 7:59am On Jun 17, 2018
Those Vampire(sorry for calling them names,bt we gat good onez too) onez dem wear dat black uniform e de black dem mind too
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meekest(m): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Brazil all d way
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
" i say make you comot from my front, you dey there dey talk abi" he said, shouting at me.

" oga, nor dey shout for me anyhow, i nor know say you dey my back before" i shouted back at him angrily forgetting i was on a call at the moment.
'i'll call you back' i told my bro on the line before i ended the call and faced 'oga police'.

On a good day, i could had just overlooked him and leave without saying a word but, that very moment, i shouted back at him for two reasons:

1. I was stranded cos of the road block due to the LG election in Rivers, thereby leaving me joyless.

2. He tried to intimidate me for no just reason.

Talk about 'trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am,' that was the exact picture of the scene.

" oga, nor push me like dat next time o, if at all say i block you, you go tell me with your mouth, then i go comot," i told him my piece of mind while he looked at me.

" oya no vex" he replied me, calmly and i was suprised cos i didn't experrerit.

I just nodded before i left his front to stand somewhere around, wishing i had wings so i could fly to my destination.

After about 15mins standing with no forth coming solution, i decided to meet the policeman that tried to intimidate me earlier.
When i got to where he sat, i met him opening a sachet 'Action bitters'.

' if you don drink dis one finish now, you go dey shine eyes dey talk to people anyhow abi, infact, officer you are under arrest , sorry i mean, you be be arrested for drinking on duty,' i told him in my mind as i smiled outwardly and bent towards him.

" Good afternoon, sir. Please where can i get a bus heading for Owerri, i have been stranded here for a long while now" i greeted him like i'm seeing him for the first time before i asked for his opinion.

" it would be hard to get a bus now o, can't you see the road block, are you not aware of the ongoing election in Rivers?" he asked me.

" no sir" i replied him.

" how would you know when you don't listen to news, all these children of nowadays," he replied me and i didn't say word, this time, i was ready to take anything he says cos 'na who dey find something e hand dey long,' so i just looked down.

" why did you dropped here?" he asked me the JAMB question.

' are you Ok ni, are you guys not the one that blocked the road?' i almost replied him but i adviced myself to keep calm before i replied him,
" the taxi that was supposed to take me to where i would get a bus stopped here cos of the road block" i replied him as calmly as possible.

" where were you coming from?" he asked.

" from Delta State, sir," i replied him.

"ok, take my phone, remove this thing," he told me while pointing to the alarm icon on his phone before he handed it to me.

When he gave me the phone, i felt it was an easy fix till the real battle began, 'officer why would you buy a phone that uses Chinese language, are you not a Nigerian?," i almost asked him after batlling with the phone, trying to locate the setting was.

" have you done it?," he asked about 10mins later.
"almost, sir, am trying to locate where to disable it," i replied him.

The phone was multilingual, some parts uses English while other parts uses Chinese.

I managed to locate the Settings icon after several trial by error method and to my greatest disappointment, the time setting was not there.
I was like 'which kine wahala be dis na? why dis Oga go buy dis kine phone, abi him dey marry Chinese woman?' I asked myself as i continued searching.

After what seemed like 2hrs, searching the phone, i located the clock and disabled the alarm before i handed his phone back to him.

" you don do am?" he asked a rather JAMB question i didn't bother to answer while he looked at the phone to confirm.

" thank you very much! Ehen, where you say you dey go dat time sef?," he asked me while he launched his Facebook app and sipped the last content of the 'Action Bitters'.

'Owerri,' i simply replied him.

"Ok, wetin go dey there be say, you go wait here small, if i see bus wey dey go that side, i go tell dem make dem carry you," he told me, and i thanked him in anticipation and went to the road side.

About 20mins later i saw 3 different men talking with the leader of the policemen, they came to beg him to remove the blockage for them so they could pass and i paid attention to them.

Oga police codely told them to do the needful and along the line, i heard one of the men said he is going to Owerri.

I didn't wait for a second, i quickly walked to where the officer that promised to assist me sat, and told him that i just saw someone going to Owerri that he should help me to him.

He stood up, approached the men and asked which of them was going to Owerri, and the man i heard signified he was the one.

" abeg, help dis my broda, he dey go Owerri too," the policeman that appealed to him and he accepted.

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
" hope you are not carrying anything implicating cos i don't like any form of embarrassment in the road" the man asked me as we approached his car.

'not at all, sir' i replied him as i dropped my bag.

He settled the Oga or rather, he did the needful and when the blockage was removed, as he was about to drive off, i saluted the police officer that helped me out.

He just smiled at me and gave me the thumbs up sign before we drove off.

Somewhere along the way,
" is that policeman your brother?" the man asked me.

"No," i replied and he was kinda suprised.

" why did he introduce you as his brother?" he asked me.

" maybe it was because i helped him fixed something in his phone" i replied him.

" oh, i see, 'One good turn deserves another," he said while he smiled as he drove off.

When i told him about the initial issue thesame police officer that helped me and i had at first before settlement, he laughed before he told me a story of a similar encounter had experienced.

The road was so free, only few, i mean very few cars could be seen in the road and i understood they must had done the needful, or in simple terms, they must had given Caesar what belonged Caesar.
(Money talk, bullshit works) wink

We talked on the way and i got to know his name was (Mr) Mccarthy, he was on his indigene of Owerri and was on the trip for the traditional marriage of his younger sister.

As we got to a particular checkpoint,
" hey you, park! Phark well!," a gallant police shouted with a strong hausa accent.

Mr Mccarthy was trying to park well when we heard.
"oga, please allow me to take this man to the IG's office" the officer said to his superior while he marched towards us.

" i will take you to the station, for flaunting the order of the Govt of this state! Today you are in soup.

so na you get mind pass abi? You dey drive dey come, you see say the road dey dry, you nor fit turn back, you stil get liver dey drive come, you nor even fear sef, infact you are finished!" the officer shouted at us while he ordered us to come down.

I just dropped the Newspaper i was reading and came down while mr Mccarthy approached the officer that was just shouting.

"good afternoon, sir" he greeted as he got to where the 'shouting officer' was.

" there's nothing good about the afternoon, why would you be driving by this time of the day when election is going on?" the police officer asked.

"I was not aware that there was election going on, sir," Mr Mccarthy tried to explain when the officer told him to go and meet his 'oga at the top'

" what you just did is a punishable offence, and if i take you to the IG's office, you'll be in big trouble, the only person that would determine if you would leave here without trouble is my oga, go and see him." he said while i watched.

" officer, me and you neva quarrel before," Mr Mccarthy said.

" yes o, for dis one wey you do now, me and you don quarrel before o, infact, Oga dis man must pay 10k o" he replied him.

Mr Mccarthy went to see the Oga at the top there, the oga requested to see his particulars, he gave them.
They asked him to open the booth of the car, he did.

He spoke Hausa to the oga and they laughed, they asked if he was one of them, he said no, that he served in the North during his NYSC days, that was when he learnt the language.

Mr officer that had been shouting, threantening with the IG's office soon started laughing and cracking jokes as we laughed before they asked him to 'wet the ground,' if you know what dat means.

He came inside and arranged something for 'pure water' for oga and his boys before they allowed us us pass.

" you see all dis guys, if they threaten you and you start shaking or begging, they will just take advantage of you.
That one was just shouting anyhow at first, he think say i go fear if he mention IG police, i just dey laugh for my mind, he nor know where i come from," he said before he told me was based in Wafftown.

We discussed like old time pals, got much respect for the man.

When we crossed the boundary that seperated both states the journey went on smoothly till we got to where i stopped.

He didn't even allow me put hands in my pocket before i came down, indeed, Good people like (me) Mr Mccarthy stil exists! Just that we are limited edition.. wink

Somewhere in the land of Statues, who knows, they might just erect one for me before i leave.. smiley

So many light skin kele here, chai! 'Otu.....ocha,' :p

Nna ehn, life na wayo-wayo. cheesy

Refuse to be intimidated, if you are right, stand for yourself.

If you are wrong, apologise, it won't take anything from you.
Remember, 'pride goes before a fall'.

Always be ready to help or render assistance if you can.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
[b][/b] grin[color=#990000][/color]that police man mess up big time,BT what can we do ?
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Emzzypop: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
Nah so Nigeria police force be ooo egunje is part of their training brochure
Wooo my brother#this is Nigeria
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
HOOK 1
Pikin when Dey find party rice, nor suppose to fear dance eh ( fear dance eh)
And as I come with my red eye red make them give me chance eh (give me chance eh)
You when nor know The way song take start, you Dey hurry to dance eh (to dance eh)
How e do you now as you dance galala inside azonto.

CHORUS
My biggest motivation, na those men when elbow me lost eh
OMOR My biggest motivation, na those days i nor see food chop eh
I say My biggest motivation, na those when say hustle nor go pay oh
My biggest motivation, na those when Dey hate, 2seconds them dey motivate us.

VERSE 1
See, If e want burst, na 2seconds 3 too tey
Day break everywhere burst, my woman pay
This year we go give wahala problem
Where the girls Dey, use my Benz dey go toll them
Incase them want dey assume, na to spray the money anyhow like another man perfume
If SARS wan jump, I naked follow dem.
Wetin dey happen officer, me and you get problem?
Old Warri, me no bother nobody–so nor Dey bother me, hold this funds take press
Everywhere hard, I know e nor easy bros.
Even for hell fire now, devil sit down Dey press
Respect who get, but fear who never collect
com im first taking, na there area take scatter
Street na general market you sef fit pick too.
Suspension na hold on, rough character.

(REPEAT CHORUS )

VERSE 2
See, I dey lagos, them want turn the boy to house boy
But oluwa nor gree, him too love the boy
No joy, my guy my guy nor Dey the street
If trust dey, then water for nor fit Dey cook fish
Idle mind dey opposite devil workshop
I nor fit be apprentice, I get work to chop
I nor Dey proud about am, but wetin man go do
Pikin dey one side, Abi him nor go chop go school
If mouth want tear, my brother make e tear finish
The worst thing to happen to man, na see finish
When I die, write say I try for my grave
Life na market, and everybody here come trade
Omor the rubbish when be say my eye don see
even this water when I cry nor fit commot am
I nor fit complain,
e join wetin give me voltage
Tommorow get belle, witch nor fit abort am (lai-lai)
-
Erigga ft Victor AD_ Motivation
-
2 weeks ago,
on a very good morning, a friend of mine,Azo, sang along Erigga's Motivation song as he showed me pictures of a beautiful white lady, last week.
" see my woman, she dey stay UK, she be single mom, she don fall in love with me like dis and she dey work for Apple company sef," he said feeling excited as i looked at him like "wetin dey worry dis one"

"oma, Efe see, i don blow like dis cos she don send me Iphone 7 and some money, see the receipt and tracking number, she buy me one expensive watch too, guy see..see..see, na Euros my woman dey send come so o, you know how much be dat?," he asked me, feeling extra excited as i just stared at him and shaked my head.

"i dey tell you something, instead of you to dey happy for me, you just dey shake your head, you nor well o," he added before he repeated the track and sang out loudly.

" Efe! See, i go suprise you, i go shock you!," he said while he tapped me.

'guy calm down, make i tell you something, you sure say...' i was about to tell him to be careful and watch out for some signs when he cutted me off.

"see, she don show her friends my picture and dem like and approve me for her, e nor get wetin you wan tell me, i go suprise you," he said as he tapped and pinched me.

' wetin dey worry you now? why you con dey touch me now, your brain dey pain you?
You go shock me, see wetin you dey open dat you wide mouth dey yan like say we get beef before, wey you get sense o, with your black face!' i fired at him feeling provoked by his childish behaviour.

"with my black face abi, nor worry, wen the tins don show, na there we go know if i be mugu or not," he replied me.
The way he talked that moment, he talked like we were in a sort of competition that i didn't know about.
When i reasoned the his words that moment, it kinda got me angry and i just left him before he spoils my mood that morning.

I met meekest later that morning, and he told me the 'good news' about Azo's incoming Iphone and money from UK and he was happy as well.

' guy, see ehn, the way the matter be ehn, i sure say dem wan run dat guy street, na scam dey work am so, he nor know, i dey try tell the boy word dis morning, he nor gree listen, he dey tell me say he go shock me, dat word vex me ehn, i go leave am sha, wen he don fall mugu finish, na there i go con tey laugh am wel-wel,' i replied him.

" i pray make e nor be true o, if you know the kine voltage wen i get since ehn, but why you feel say na scam," he asked before i told him the story of how my brother fell victim of same format, and gave him some clues of how things would play out before i showed him the error in the receipt Azo's supposed bae sent him.

"oma, person nor go quick know o, even me sef, i nor even notice am sef," he replied me before he begged on Azo's behalf for me to rescue him from the bait(format) he was about to swallow hook, line and sinker.

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Have you ever felt like slapping someone so hard that they lose their momory or atleast restore their brain to default setting?

If i'm in position, i would so scrap the (useless) Nigerian Police force.

Commercial drivers are the most harassed on the highway.
NPF is so fvcked up,
This is Nigeria where those(Police) who are supposed to protect the citizens, turns out to be the ones violating them(citizens)

This is Nigeria, where lawlessness is at its peak, our Judicial system is nothing to write home about.
(i'm vexing right now)

Details coming 2moro.
-
If you are reading this, know i haven't forgetten 'My life on DESPO'
incase you are wondering why i haven't updated for some time now, well, lemme clear your doubt real quick, i guess you remember i said this thread is kinda my diary(hope you understand what that means)

shout out to,
Don Meneski, Ikdbabie, favch, Damibiz, meekest, Shurley22, emmzypop and all ye ghost readers..

3 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Have you ever felt like slapping someone so hard that they lose their momory or atleast restore their brain to default setting?

If i'm in position, i would so scrap the (useless) Nigerian Police force.

Commercial drivers are the most harassed on the highway.
NPF is so fvcked up,
This is Nigeria where those(Police) who are supposed to protect the citizens, turns out to be the ones violating them(citizens)

This is Nigeria, where lawlessness is at its peak, our Judicial system is nothing to write home about.
(i'm vexing right now)

Details coming 2moro.
-
If you are reading this, know i haven't forgetten 'My life on DESPO'
incase you are wondering why i haven't updated for some time now, well, lemme clear your doubt real quick, i guess you remember i said this thread is kinda my diary(hope you understand what that means)

shout out to,
Don Meneski, Ikdbabie, favch, Damibiz, meekest, Shurley22, emmzypop and all ye ghost readers..

Damibiz gat ur back man.. thanks for the mention
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
(Useless) NPF menace, my encounter with a crazy officer..

It happened on Monday, on my way from the 'land of Statues', and where the word 'iberiberism' is originated from (Imo), via Rivers enroute Warri.

The cab i boarded was a 10 seater Sienna, with 4 males including the driver and 6 females(2 nursing mothers, an advanced lady and a girl).

Somewhere along the road, the driver, a middle age man, told us stories of how he had been in different troubles that day: from an unexpected attack from a passenger he carried that led to his swollen head to the 2thounsand 5hundred he had lost plus the uncountable 'egunjes' those animals on uniform has collected from him, all for that day alone.

As he narrated his ordeals, some people consoled him, while i did mine in my mind, i felt that day is one of the bad days, as per 'every day no be christmas,' you know there's something like a bad day in every business, so i thought that day was one of his bad day.

'i nor dey follow those police argue again cos recently, my pastor warn me say if i follow dem(police) do gra-gra, the outcome nor go good' he added before he entered the speed lane.

I was nodding my head to the 'high life' track that played from the car stereo while the journey was making sense, when all of a sudden a policeman jumped from corner of the road to halt us.

See ehn, na small tin comot, if nor be say the driver get experience, na so he for jam the policeman, but some-how, some-how, he use im 'akanuche' tey divert the motor go one corner.

Na so the women just dey halla 'Jesus!!'

'wetin dey worry dat policeman, he wan kill himself'

'see dat useless man, see as he jump enta speed lane wan stop motor, abi him head nor correct?'

Those were the different comments from my fellow passengers in the car before another policeman ahead of us, shouted at the driver to 'park well,' and the driver that had already swerved to the corner, looking for a nice place to park, slowed down and stopped.
(na there he tey loose guard!)

'park there, you must be very stupid!
You want to kill my officer abi, your own is finished today!' the officer shouted as he marched angrily to were we parked and as he got to the driver, kpai! Kpo! Gbim! Those were the sounds of the slaps he gave the driver.

I was stil trying to understand if the driver avoiding to hit the policeman that jumped into the speed lane was the crime he comitted for being slapped like that when i heard...

" you are mad, you saw my officer asking you to stop, you didn't, instead you increased your speed cos wanted to jam him' the officer lied, followed by several slaps as he ordered the driver to come down.

I knew the devil to be the father of all lies till i heard that officer lied, that was when i knew the devil was a learner where that particular officer was.

'officer, why would you slap him like that, didn't you see it was your man that did wrong' a lady asked and other passengers complained but the power drunk officer didn't gave a damn about them.

I just kept quiet where i was, as i watched, holding myself not to say a word, cos i know if i did, the outcome wouldn't be pleasant.

Oga driver came down, and the animal in human skin policeman gave him more slaps before he ordered him to bring his particulars.

The driver gave him his particulars and when he mumucious policeman saw that the papers were complete, he took the car key and left us to collect 'illegal money' from other drivers.

After about 15mins, one of the men among us went to talk to the officer, to rub mind with him, we tried to make him understand that it was his officer that was at fault, but he didn't care, the guy tried his best to beg but 'oga police' didn't send.

' you were lucky you parked, awish you try am drive pass before ehn, i for shoot you and nothing for happen, idiot! Fool!' he cursed at the driver before he started singing some police gyration songs and danced along.

'you stupid driver, see, i'm not like other policemen that would take rubbish from you, i'm a gallant police, if others take it from you, i won't, you can misbehave anytime i'm not on duty, but anytime you see me, you must behave or else, i'll deal with you' he added before he jumped back to stop a car.

After like 30mins, the girl among us and i opted to go and meet their leader, who sat in one of their van along the road and beg him to atleast call his (mad dog)
officer to order but then, as we were about to cross, the idiotic policeman charged towards us.

'where ona dey go?, if any of ona try am cross dis road ehn, i go open fire' he threatened as he removed his cartridge from the gun and showed us the live bullets inside.
-
Before i forget,
Dear reader, don't argue with a (mad) policeman with a gun, cos if those (rogues) men in uniform shoots you, they will claim its 'accidental discharge' or lay an accusation on you, and most times that would be the end of the case.

Most uniform men holding guns feels they can do and undo.. Smh

4 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
'Ona think say i come here con play abi, oya make ona go back now before i use somebody do example,' the fvcked up police added.

I just watched as the rest went back to stand close to the car, i didn't move, i felt like something magnetted my legs to that spot as i looked at the disgusting officer, if only look could kill, that rascal would had been a goner.

40mins gone, the man that went to calm him down at first, went to meet him again and that was when the police officer said it...

' you see dis stupid driver, he don first come misbehave for here dis morning, he con dey sharp im mouth cos im papers complete, dis idiot, dey follow a whole police officer like me dey make mouth.
Infact, i go call who get dis your motor, i know the owner, i go report you give am now say you dey misbehave for road,' he shouted as he brought out his phone and went to stop a car.

The driver just looked at the officer feeling 'Speechless' like Michael Jackson.
The look on his face, damn! I felt for him, i felt emotional, i felt his pain.

I felt like, on a normal day, the officer couldn't had been able to stage the man in a fight, now cos he was on a police uniform, he felt superior to a civilian he was supposed to protect, in a sane clime.

See as somebody father dey chop slap from one small policeman, nor be say he commit crime o, the man just dey hustle im own to make ends meet, na im dat dat rascal con dey intimidate am.
(the tin weak me!)

The driver's eyes were red, you could see the tears welled up but he didn't allow a tear drop, i felt bad, i felt i should just slap the police officer and damn every consequences, if only i had a spare life, i would had showed that animal policeman pepper, like 'Simi' told 'Falz' in that track(Pepper).

The policeman allowed some vehicle speed past without stopping them, they barely stop private car owners cos they don't know who the owners might be, their preys are mostly the commercial drivers.

The same policeman stopped a car, and after he and the driver talked for sometime, he collected a can of palm wine from him, opened it and started drinking.
That was when we confirmed the source of his foolish behaviour, the policeman could had been acting under the influence of alcohol.

A policeman is not sopposed to drink alcohol or smoke while on duty. I stand to be corrected.

After much much, the man that had been begging the alcohol influenced policeman, went to meet their leader that had been watching his surbodinate misbehaving, without calling him to order.

They talked for some time and he called the driver, they talked and talked, before he allowed them to go.

The main policeman that caused the trouble didn't come near where we were cos he knew what he did what wrong, but the other foolish policeman who it didn't concern, took it upon himself cos he had the driver in mind.

The officer that stopped us at first, after seeing how long they had delayed us, he came to talk to his (drunk) colleague.

' my guy, even if the driver misbehave sef, abeg just pardon am, give am the key make dem go, free dem because of those women wey carry babies so,' he calmly told officer that slapped the driver.

'see you sef, you neva fit beg for your fellow man finish, na women you con dey beg for, abeg dey go' he dismissed his colleague with those words as he smiled and jumped up.

'see d animal, dis kine type wey nor value women, na dem dey beat their wives for house so'

'see him ugly face, person wen go marry dis one go suffer o'

' you sure say dis one don marry sef, na dis kine policemen dey quick dey die so, idiot'

those were different comments from the women among us, they ended the policeman's carrier with their words garnished with enough swears that could destroy a nation.

Last last, their leader directed the driver to meet the officer to give him the keys, when the driver went to him, the officer asked him to pay 10k to bail his car key.
(dis is why Suarez bites people)

The driver later paid him 1k to bail his (arrested) seized key before it was released.

You see why i don't feel any atom of sympathy for the death of any policeman cos they had and will continue to continue to cause more harm than good if not properly checked.
Most times, it is their intimidation and harrassment of innocent people that came back to haunt them.

This is Nigeria, police is not your friend, i repeat, POLICE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND, most times they are only at your service if you could pay them.
Thats why you see them protecting crimanals, shamelessly.

I know they are good and bad people in every profession, but that of the NPF is worse, they are very few good policemen out there.

In my opinion, the ratio of good policemen is not upto 5%, the remaining 95% are the definition of corruption and intimidation.

When those who are supposed to guide and protect the lives of the citizens turns out to be the ones harassing them, hmm c gobe.

You, yes you, go get ur PVC, lets get rid of bad governance come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Emzzypop: 7:15am On Jun 29, 2018
I.dey gbadun u my guy
Naso police dey for naija ooo ,,,dey themselves be criminal but if they want to arrest.criminal dey.will turn saint sharp sharp ,,,,just imaging how many police man go make heaven for naija [color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2018
Policy is never ur friend...
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2018
I have gotten to that stage in life where i don't have the strength to argue. Even if you tell me 1+1 = 9... You're very correct. smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meekest(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2018
Prophet WHIZKIDEFE i hail u specifically ur prophecy don come to pass o do make u go open ur church o����
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Prudent5217: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
Wonderful story more grace to your elbows bro
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
Prudent5217:
Wonderful story more grace to your elbows bro
Thanks man! *thumbs up
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Iruosonobrugwhe: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
Tovia!...Tessy Tovia?
WHIZKIDEFE:
Continuation
I went home, had my bath and skipped breakfast cos i would be late for first period if i had attempted and the lecturer for that course doesn't joke with his attendance list.
When i got to my department, the lecturer just entered and he allowed the few of us that came after him to enter inside cos he hadn't started.

The lecturer gave us AC for his upcoming test and a bit of revision before he left. When i said AC,i didn't mean Air Condition, i meant Area of Concentration.

After the man left, i went to approach one guy that i have been observing in the department, he seems to have my kind of vibe, so i told him he is the only one i had observed to be matured among the guys in our department and would want us to be friends, he accepted and we exchanged numbers.
That was how i met Akp, a friend who turned to a brother.

The next course had double period, it ran from 11am- 01pm, and immediately the lecturer left the class, i went outside to get some snacks for worms shouting "we nor go gree o! We nor gree!" in my stomach.
On my way down, i met Rose and her friend there, i guessed we were on thesame mission, i just bought meat pie and a Can coke, paid and was about to leave when Dafe blocked me.
He was with a girl i later discovered to be his girlfriend, he excused me and when we got out of earshot,
"omo, na God say make i find you come here so, as i see you so, i don get hope" Dafe said while he shook hands for the 3rd time that moment and laughed.

" na so! Hwfa na, wetin dey sup, as i see you so, i suppose drop these snacks wey i buy, cos i know say you go carry me go that restaurant go chop better food base on who you be na" I replied him as he laughed.
" ona nor dey gree, sharp attacker, see abeg find me like 5h for there make i take tidy something eat first" he said.
" bros, why you dey use style dey laugh me na, abi you wan test me weda i loyal? You be big name na, only your dis your wrist watch go pay my house rent and school fees o, money nor be your problem bros, abeg dey go, all these big men sef, ona too dey tempt person" i replied him.

" oya make am 4h" he said while we laughed and i pretended to leave when he held me.
"omo,na serious matter o, nor fall my hand na, my babe dey hungry, i need buy her small snack make she chow 1st before we reach house" he said, sounding serious.

I checked my pocket and i was left with 3h, i gave him 2h, while i planned to use the remaining 1h to fare home.

I went back to where i bought the snack, ate within minutes and rushed back to class, the last period for the day was already on, stil on the revison and you need to buy your handout matter before we closed.

I got outside, plugged my ear piece in my ears and was on my way to school gate when someone tapped me from behind, lo and behold, it was a friend of mine, Jeffery.
Jeffery was a former co-worker of mine, we both worked at a company called Beta Glass(BG) which is now called Frigo Glass, i felt happy to see him cos it had been a while we met cos he resigned then when he gained admission, while i resigned the other year when i got admitted.

We got outside gate and Rose called my attention, i stopped and waited for her while she came to where my friend i were.
She greeted Jeffery before she whispered something in my ear and left.

"who be dat babe na?" Jeffery asked when she left.
" she be my friend o, why you ask, " i replied him.
"she nor bad o, i just like as she take dey, she get guy?" he asked me.
" oga, make i call her come make you ask her?" i asked him while we smiled and crossed the road.

He told me where he lived and i promised to pay him a visit later in the evening that day. When he asked where i lived, i told him Staff qtrsand he complained and gave me some reasons why i shouldn't had gone to rent an apartment there.

I didn't argue with him, i just smiled and reminded him that even if he gave me 2million points why i shouldn't had gone to staff qtrs, it wouldn't change anything.

We parted way while i stopped a bike that took me home.
I just entered my room when someone knocked, i knew it was meekest cos of the way he knocked.

I went to freshen up, i went to the kitchen and carried bread, a bottled g/nut and a plate to the room.
We talked about school before i remembered something.
" oshare, hwfa dat Tovia matter sef, how e go, you neva give me update o" i said.

"Mtscheeww, abeg nor mind Tovia, she nor miss her period" he said.
"i nor understand, wetin you mean?" i asked him.

"she say na joke o, she just tell me say she miss her period to test me, she wan know how i go react, she say she wan know weda i really love her," he replied me.

"guy, i nor dey like all those kine joke, shuo, awish you con go kee yourself dat before na, she go say na joke abi? Dat joke too expensive o.
Anyway, hope she stil use joke tey return the money?" i asked him while he shaked his head, meaning no.

"make i see first, i go wan her, cos i don dey vex for her now like dis" i said

TBC
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Iruosonobrugwhe:
Tovia!...Tessy Tovia?
Oga, do you know that quoting a whole post just to ask a question could get you drilled in reality? smiley

I didn't even unserstand you question sef.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Iruosonobrugwhe: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2018
na today we dey see drilling? i have been drilled and i have issued drilling in german currency...e no dey kill, it only toughens. na you cause am na, break in transmission transmission. i know one smallie wey dey DESPO that year...Tessy Tovia na her call name....

WHIZKIDEFE:
Oga, do you know that quoting a whole post just to ask a question could get you drilled in reality? smiley

I didn't even unserstand you question sef.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2018
Iruosonobrugwhe:
na today we dey see drilling? i have been drilled and i have issued drilling in german currency...e no dey kill, it only toughens. na you cause am na, break in transmission transmission. i know one smallie wey dey DESPO that year...Tessy Tovia na her call name....

lol.. Maybe na namesake, morover, nor be her real name be dat, wink..
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
About saving Azo from scam story, i did rescue him after i told him what to expect from his supposed woman and 2days later, they called him that his 'parcel' has gotten to i their 'British Airways' branch in Nigeria.

' shebi your eyes don clear now, i dey try save you from scam dat time, you con dey open dat your yeye wide mouth dey tell me nonsense, dey tell me say you go shock me, kolo! How e con be now?' i asked him after he told us about the scammers' call while we laughed at him and in a weak attempt to defend himself, the boy said, ' you for leave me make i pay the money sef, who tell you make you save me, i send you?'

' why you nor ask me stupid question, well, you be my friend, so if i see wetin kee you, i gats rescue you' i fired back at him before i sang that 'oya eh fun won legbe gbe song.
If i sang the 'Iphone numbers 1-8 part, meekest would complete the chorus with 'legbe gbe'. The way we laughed at Azo that day, one would think he wasn't our friend.

If you want to sing a song and need a back up singer, search no more, just call on meekest, he can back up for Africa!. Lol

As we talked at fired at him, meekest said that it was the second time of Azo being saved from scam, that was when he revealed that he once saved Azo from sending money to a Phillipine girl he met(dated) online.

' when you travel ehn, Azo for don break record o, he for don go send one babe wen he jam for FB money, he say the girl love am die! He wan send her 20k plus flower before, he get luck say he tell me about the matter, na me con save am o,' Meekest said before i shouted, 'JESU!'.

I thought it was a joke, waiting for Azo to deny, but to my suprise, he didn't, he just faced down, mhen i almost laughed my lungs out.
The funniest part of the story was that, he(Azo) told the Phillipine girl that, 'i was once a rich man, but i'm now poor', that the girl should manage the money he intended to send her with a promise of sending her more as time goes on.
( mhen, that word weak me)

We roasted the Azo with laughter that day, na once he humble pass Humble Smith.. cheesy

-
A note to (some)guys out there.
Dear guys(brothers), i beg you in the name of whatever you hold dear, please stop living your life to impress ladies, just be yourself.

As a young love doctor and an experienced professional lover, lemme give you some some tips for the ministry to move forward. (don't look at me like that) cheesy cheesy

Errm, where do i start from sef, is nor me dat sabi pass o, infact i'm stil a learner, *clears throat, i know we all make mistakes cos life comes with no instruction, amd i also understand that what works for one might not work for another, but lemme share some tips from my archive.

In no alphabethical or numerical order,

Be neat both inwards and outwards.
If your clothes are dirty, don't pile them up, if you can't afford taking them to dry cleaners, ogbeni, wash your clothes by yourself for yourself. Shikina!
(a heap of dirty clothes could make your room stuffy and it could smell worse if you don't use deodorant)

Maintain a nice haircut, every shape of head has a hairstyle that fits it, you cannor have bald head and be keeping Afro na, is that not wickness to your own self, ehn? (Know the style that fits your hair and rock it.
Last time i checked, skin cut aka abori/bolow-lo/akpan-moro-moro/Gorimakpa/stone-cold fits bald headed people berra) wink

Don't grow finger/toe nails if you can't maintain them. Some people's nails are carriers of bacteria, they look so dirty and unkept.
( if you can't afford a pedicurist session, 'tiger razor blade' could be your best friend, please buy a new one o, and don't share it)

Your mouth, hmm, please ehn, i won't like a situation where people would be facing side ways while talking to you cos of the neuclear bomb (smell) coming from your mouth.
( always brush your mouth atleast once a day, but twice a day is preferable though.
If you can't afford to see a dentist for regular mouth wash, please, use a good tooth paste) fresh breadth issa goal..

Use a good deorant, there are different types for different prices, just get the one you could afford, (as far it smells nice on you, no wahala!) smelling nice is bae.

Have a good dress sense, sometimes affording expensive clothes doesn't mean you have a good dress sense, you could be on 500k wears and be a fashion nightmare, why i could be on a 1k wear and make head turns.
( you don't have to be a fashionista, just know how to combine wears).

Don't borrow pose, be contented with what you have till you can afford others, don't compare yourself with others, 'life na per head'

Shebi you can read and write properly, don't stop learning, try to know little things about everything
(i said try oo, don't go and kee yourself o cos 'i nor send you dat one') cheesy

Don't live above your means, you can't be living a Champagne life while you earn a 'Coke' salary, thats the fastest way to go broke and be in debt.
(cut ur coat according 2 your material) wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
I'm loving ur update this dayz,..like me nw,i'm a bald headed dude,so i normally go on my stone cold come join na with small beardz..kontinue
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
I'm loving ur update this dayz.like me nw,i'm a bald headed dude,so i normally go on my stone cold come join na with small beardz..kontinue
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2018
Good morning all, i guess you all woke up in the right sides of your bed this lovely day. Incase you didn't, berra go back to bed now or else.... cheesy

Its has been a while i updated 'My life at DESPO,' i had been posting some of my experiences for the 'diary section' of this thread, shebi i said i'd be doing that and posting my random thoughts here once in a while? Yes i did.

I guess some people would had thought i had ran out of ideas(writer's block) or short of what to write, but guess what? Your thought had pulled a fast one on you. cheesy

In as much as i don't get motivated by you(readers) to continue, i'll do it for me and for the sake of those that would grab a thing or two from my story.

About comments and likes,
wait o, does Seun charges readers for comments and likes? Ayam nor understanding o, abi recession affect readers(you) from commenting too? Chai! cheesy cheesy

You that is reading without commenting, is nor me dat wee tell you dat you are wicked o. (May stingyness not kee you) :p

Readers, please change, not the 'APC' type of change o, i mean the positive type. cheesy

Only me cannor do it on my own, na our collective community effort the tori tey reach here so, make we dey ginger each other cos na coperation(motivation) make rice(updates) full pot (story).. Shey you get? cheesy

Ehen, before i forget,
No one knows it all, we are bound to make mistakes, thats why we are humans, in this note, i implore
your to drop your honest review and constructive critism is highly welcomed.

Five comments and Update issa Goal! cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (59) (Reply)

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.