Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe - Literature (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe (237422 Views)

Unknown Destination (The Hellish Life At The Orphanage) / ''life At The Top Cold Night" Is Their Anyway I Could Get This Book For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by OlufemiWhit(m): 11:45am On Aug 24, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
lol .. Chairman, e don tey oh.

Hwfa na.
boss I dhy lowkey dhy observe
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
My great man from DESPO na u we de look up to do make u come knack us another update man don miss your story gon stil ya guy Asemark
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
Asemark:
My great man from DESPO na u we de look up to do make u come knack us another update man don miss your story gon stil ya guy Asemark
Big man, I greet you!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Iruosonobrugwhe: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2018
keep it up young man, continue to sharpen your skills.....crowd go gather red carpet for your matter in no distant time.

stay blessed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2018
Iruosonobrugwhe:
keep it up young man, continue to sharpen your skills.....crowd go gather red carpet for your matter in no distant time.

stay blessed
Boss, thanks for your words of motivation, I appreciate.

Na man you be!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:13am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:16am On Aug 31, 2018
This update is dedicated to Iruosonobrugwhe, OlufemiWhit and Asemark

Continuation.

Azo came back with two other guys after sometime and Gift signified me that she wanted to leave, i figured she wasn't comfy with presence of the new guys.

I excused myself and saw her off, when we got outside, there was this awkward silence between us as we held hands and walked without uttering a word to eachother, the silence was very loud.

' oshare, why your babe dey dull like dat na, wetin sup' Azo asked as i came back after i saw Gift off.

'mtcheww, guy abeg leave story joor' i said with a sigh before i laid on the bed.

'talk to me, wetin happen?,' he insisted.

' the matter be say we nor fit smash cos CD nor dey' i replied straight to the point and he began to laugh.

' if CD nor dey, you for enta raw na, 'withdrawal method' toh sure and besides, she be big girl, she fit take care of herself,' he added amidst laughter.

Sometimes ehn, i dey wonder if you dey hide dey smoke oh, withdrawal method kee you there!' i wanted to reply him but kept quiet cos that would prolong the talk, i didn't bother to reply him, i just gave him that 'you need sense' look while i brought my phone out.

I understood his point cos i knew the pleasure of smashing raw (skin to skin) is highly on another level, that feeling you get when the 'head' of your 'machine gun' is hitting that soft tissue inside a kitty cat' * clears throat*.

I felt for Gift that evening, cos i knew what she was going through that moment, i knew how getting aroused without getting off the pent up passion felt like.

Arousal is like a wildfire that can be quenched by 'X'.
you think say na ordinary eye guy men wen conji hold dey humbly beg babe just to insert only the tip? smiley

Arousal aka konji, na bastard oh, but nor allow am control you, learn to tame your urge, its not easy but its possible.

If you think its only the male folks that experience 'blue balls', you need to have a rethink, maybe you haven't been with a lady that has been konjified and begged to be 'dickmatized', humbly and lovingly..
(conji is a respecter of no gender)

I played some songs and browsed to distract me from the sorry feeling i had that moment.

My brother came in with Uncle C and Jay later that night and they ate before they played 'Scrabble' for sometime while i kept myself busy with my phone as they played 2 games before we went home, that night.

When we got home, about 30mins later, i received a call from Azo.

' Guy, Bee dey misbehave oh, she dey do one kine'

'i nor understand, wetin sup?'

' nor worry, i go give you the full gist you 2moro wen we see'

'you nor well oh, why you con call me now? Nonsense boy!' i replied while we laughed before the call ended.

I tried to read meaning to the 'misbehave' he m several answers ran through my mind before i slept off.
-
Ehen, before i forget...
Dear guys, don't force a lady for sex, wether you fiancee/gf or fwb, if she didn't allow you insert your sim, don't get angry or beg for it, understand that she might be going through some emotional stuff or passing through some 'wahala' of life at that moment.

If you notice she isn't in the mood, oga don't spit fire or start to misbehave, don't allow conji to make you act stupid or childish, just be calm, hold her and pet her like the baby she is, and make her feel relaxed, alternatively, just walk away from her for some mins for the 'raging lion' to calm down.

If you nor straff dat day, you nor go die, there'll always be a next time, nor go dey behave like sex starved 'he goat', give yourself some worth, na beg i dey.

Don't allow some minutes of pleasure to downgrade your reputation and worth.

Nothing beats consensual 'X',
mind you, i'm not in support of premarital sex oh.

To the Vs out there, keep your hymen safe with 'big padlock' and only open it when you feel you are ready to.

And for those who might loose theirs for reasons best known to them, pls ehn, neva understimate the use of 'protection', always have it at the back of your mind that 'prevention(of stds or pregnancy) is better than cure(abortion)'

And for those who intend to keep theirs till their wedding night, i wish you goodluck in your endeavours.

Sex is overrated, there is no big deal in it and at thesame time, it could be addictive like some bad habits you know, if you doubt, go ask a nympho.
(make i pause for here first)

TBC

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:28am On Aug 31, 2018

1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by kennypedia(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2018
TBC when?
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
kennypedia:
TBC when?
Fill in the missing word,

TBC when ....... (a) i have time (b)i get the vibe to write (c) all of the above (d) none of the above.

cheesy
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by kennypedia(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Fill in the missing word,

TBC when ....... (a) i have time (b)i get the vibe to write (c) all of the above (d) none of the above.

cheesy
haa oga ooo
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2018
"At home you can't sleep without asking your neighbour to switch off their small generator but you can sleep in church with 8 Speakers blasting in your ear...it is called "Demonic soft work". cheesy cheesy

Welcome to September, i wish you all a blissful month ahead!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by OlufemiWhit(m): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
Boss how levels? Thanks for the dedication.....keep it up.....HNM grin
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
wink

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Continuation.

The next day after the last period, i called Azo for 2 reasons, which were:
* to notify him of my coming
* to enquire if he cooked, so that i won't branch a restaurant or buy snacks, to save some cash.
Saving is bae! wink

After the call, he replied that he was at home and he cooked, i smiled and planned the amount of time i would spend with him while i strolled towards school gate.

Outside school gate, i saw Tovia and Meekest waiting for bike, i called his name from behind, he looked back and i gave him that ' you be bad guy' look with my thumbs up while i walked towards him.

' hwfa na, brodaly, e don tey oh,' i said as we shook hands.

'nor be small tin, e don reach like 6yrs wey we see oh,' Meekest replied while we laughed.

' Efe, good afternoon,' Tovia greeted, 'hello,' i replied while i waved at her with with an 'unsmiling' face.

' where you hide since, e be like say you don camp woman for house dats why i nor dey see your 'break light' again,' i teased him.

' na you get you mouth oh,' he replied with a smile while Tovia chuckled.

' hey, who invited you to laugh in our matter, ehn?, warn yourself dia oh' i said with a fake frown.

' ahn, brother-in-law, what did i do?,' she replied while they laughed.

' ayam vexing for you and if things should continue this way, you don marriage be dat oh,' i told her.

' what things are you talking about,' she asked.

' i'm kinda angry with you for scamming my my friend with the 'pregnancy format' ' i replied her in, my mind.

' don't worry, i reserve my comment now, i'll comment my reserve later' i told her before i told Meekest that i was headed for Azo's place and he said he would meet us up later before i left them.

TBC

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2018
Continuation.

Azo was watching a movie when i got to his place, ' young man, hwfa na, how class go today?,' he said when i got in.

' i bam o, class dey there, how your side,' i asked as i dropped my bag and walked towards the kitchen(very necessary).

The sweet aroma of Egusi soup welcomed me as i entered the kitchen, and like a doubting Thomas, i removed the cover of the pot to confirm what i perceived. I saw assorted meats in strategic positions in the pot, begging me to remove them from the hot soup and ignored their request, as i made sign of the cross as the worms in my stomach rejoiced for the upcoming feast.

' oboy, you dey waste your cooking talent oh, shebi you know say you suppose open one buka(restaurant) for make you tey dey pack small change(money) for the school oh, abi how you see am?,' i asked him while i pulled my clothes in prepararion to refresh.

'guy, i nor dey find 'change', na 'block money' boiz dey find now,' he replied while we laughed.

' all these children of nowadays sef, ona nor wan 'start small, grow big', dem tell you say na once Dangote and Bill Gates 'blow' overnight? Bros, humble beggining must dey o, even if some people go laugh you when you start at first, nor reason am, na dem go still dey envy you later when you don 'make am'

' if you start restaurant now, you go give dem 'mama Ejiro and Mama's Kitchen' race for the school as their customers go dey rush you and your bank account go dey smile, from there, with better packaging, your buka go con get branches both local and international, abi you nor believe?' i asked him while we laughed.

'na so, why you nor go open your own make you blow, abi you nor like money?,' he asked me.

' bros, you good for the soup minsitry, i fit join you dey give dem correct 'fried beans, fried indomie, oil rice, oil rice and beans, spaghetti, tea and bread, bread and egg, bread and groundnut, na my field be dat, you know say i dey like 'fast food''

'we fit even dey arrange g4 and groundnut for those wen nor get money sef, we gats carry everybody along to pack the money sharperly ' i added and he laughed out loud.

' dis boy, dem go check you oh, tea and bread, g4 and groundnut for restaurant abi, you smoke?,' he asked while he laughed.

Nor be just g4 and groundnut, we go package the name, sometin like 'G4+' , check am now, e nor sweet for your ears, omo, na business packaging dey bring money, bros, no be fake life,' i said as we laughed while i entered the bathroom to refresh.

TBC
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
I love that concert G4+...na better biz idea oh
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by ceecane2(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
D boss himself. I remain loyal
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
Damibiz:
I love that concert G4+...na better biz idea oh
cheesy
ceecane2:
D boss himself. I remain loyal
I greet you, chairman.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
Continuation.

After I freshened up, as I came outside from the bathroom, i saw that Azo had already dished the food and I smiled.

' I nor know say you get sense like dis before oh, sabi boy!,' I hailed him while I joined him on the floor.

'Your fada!,' he replied with a smile.

' ahboi, may your child neva resemble your landlord,' I said and we laughed before I went down to business of molding and swallowing.

' oshare you dey try for soup, I confirm am' I said after I swallowed a lump, I appreciated his effort in cooking the soup cos I barely cook soup, E dey be like stress to me, I prefer 'fastfood' like bread and egg, indomie, Spaghetti and co.

Do you know I cooked soup only twice throughout 2yrs my in School? Smh for myself, don't look at me like dat, i don't like stress, if I wanted to eat soup, I either buy from a restaurant(most times) or I visit Meekest, that boy can cook soup for Africa.

While we were in ND1, Meekest was a major Chef but things changed along the line (story for another day), I could do without heavy food for a month and be okay, but somebody I know could get sick without swallowing eba for 2days, if you think it is Meekest, you are damn right! grin
__
Back to the matter, as we ate or swallowed rather, Azo said he needed my help.

'Bad manners, you don't talk while eating,' I said, like my mum would always say anytime we were eating and about to discuss, dat woman helped my life with some manners while growing, walai.

' yessir,' he said with a smile.

While we ate, as I noticed the food was about to finish, I quickly took my meat and stood up cos the last person clears the plate.

' dis boy, you no get respect oh, I set food for you, you stil dey expect me to clear am abi, nor be your fault,' sounding angry.

' oga, someone cannor belleful and stand up in peace again? Why you con dey vex now?,' I asked with a smile but he didn't reply me, the tin pain am.

After some time, while I slept on the cold tiles to relax myself, Azo called my attention.

'You don vex finish?,' I asked him.

' gerrout, omo, I nor know how I wan tey enta Bee for straffin o, I nor just get idea of how I go take put am for her body,' he said sounding concerned and I laughed.

'Na small challenge na, abi she be V, if yes, bros na end of discussion be dat o,' I said.

' Yess na, she must be V na, who wan allow her go straff, she nor get the time na, before she gain admission dem dey always cage her na, if she nor dey her office, she go dey house, so she nor go fit get time to smash,' he said with a serious look while I gave him dat ' see dis mumu' look.

' kolo, dat one nor be excuse, and besides, dem nor dey vouch for person for sex matter cos who don straff nor dey show for face, na only yourself you know,' I told him.

'Nor worry, you go straff her today, but hope you believe yourself oh, nor go there go fall my hand oh, I wee just 'dis-friend' and dis-brother you oh,' I said while we laughed.

' I heat say trams or Samsu oil dey boost performance oh, which one you suggest,' he asked as a flash of my first encounter with tramadol crossed my mind and I laughed, I thought I would die that day, if you see where I for dey beg God for for forgiveness dat day ehn, I confessed all the sins I could remember I committed since I was born till that day.
(Story for another day) lol

'Guy, trams nor dey work for everybody, E depend on on your blood, you fit take am now, nothing go sup, Vega100 fit sure for you oh, but I nor dey take all those stuffs if I wan do my tin o'

' wetin you con suggest now?,' he asked with a sigh.

' smashing na for pleasure, dem nor dey kill body put abeg, if you do your tin com, relax, dem nor dey give award for the longest smashing session, if she nor cum with you, bros complete work with your fingers sharply '

' nor worry, you go need black bullet and maybe small stout to dirty your system so that you nor go quick troway and besides, you gats mark your first register with A or B, E get why' I said.

I'm not a fan of drug enhanced sex oh, cos I believe every lady have the right to 'free and fair erection', but at thesame time, there is no second time for 'first impression', shebi you know first impression matters alot?, I nor wan hear say any babe call my nigga 'indomie' cos he was done in 5mins... * clears throat*

See, we go enta DeLegit later na, go take 1 or 2 for the road. See ehn, nor rush her oh, just relax, if ona don reach house, make ona 2 enta bathroom go baff.

' ehen, wetin go con happen if we don enta bathroom?,'he asked while he paid rapt attention.

'Just hold her while the shower dey pour for ona body make you whisper for her slower ear say, 'I know I haven't been romantic all these while, no thanks to your busy schedule and security surveliance placed on you, allow me byou like the baby you are'

' nor talk am like say you dey ask for permission oh, just put soap for sponge make you wash her body slowly, nor be me go tell you where your hand go focus for the washing'

'Yess, go on,' he urged me.

'Haha, see as J-White like you humble dey learn bad things, I go report you give ona C/O (circuit overseer), na once dem go dis fellowship you, I trust your Pman, he go disown you too,' I said while I laughed.

' ogbeni, forget dat tin, continue from where you stop joor,'

' Azo! My nigga, my real nigga, if I nor fit coach you as my guy, wetin I gain?,' I said.

' guy continue abeg, time nor dey,' he said.

' after you go dey claim seniority, dey remind me say you senior me with 5yrs oh, see as small pikin dey teach senior man wazzup, life! Choi,' I teased him cos he never fails to remind me that he is older than me anytime we had issues or misunderstanding.

' from there use your finger play her like piano, kiss her, turn her on ike switch, she go give confirmation with her ring tone, you fit start to smash her from there, she fit touch her toes or hold the sit while you drive, nor forget to wear raincoat oh' I stressed on the word.

' oshare, raincoat smashing nor dey make sense, I go dive her raw,' he said with a smile.

' dey smart na, I know wetin her parents fit do you if dem hear say you give their only daughter belle,' I said while we laughed.

' guy nothing go sup, highest I go claim responsibility, na marriage go con end am, I fit chest her bride price, after all, she nor be small pikin again,' he said, gingerly.

' oshare relax, who you dey voltage for? Na me you dey talk to oh, nor be another person oh, you don high?, 'I fit chest her bride price', see your bent mouth'

While we were laughing, Meekest came inside.

'Blackie, hwfa na, where you dey since, I hear say you don get wife for the school oh,' Azo said immediately he entered and he gave me that, 'i nor go answer you' look before he said, ' na so you tey dey welcome your elders abi, where my bread wey you buy com first?'

' why you dey look me like dat? Your brain dey pain you?,' I asked Meekest while we all laughed as he sat.

TBC

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
Oboy i no fit lie u,this una combo de sweet me die,jst like Damibiz,Uganda nd Bloc ken,na so we de run thingz
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Continuation.

' you dis boy dem use bread swear for you sef?,' Azo asked him.

' com e don do oh, nor because of bread tell me word dis afternoon make I nor go do you bad tin oh,' Meekest replied him while I watched and laughed at their banter.

' brother what's the 411 na, any activity go dey today? Make I know as I go plan the remaining time of the day pass,' I asked and they looked at me without saying a word before they laughed out loud.

At that moment, I got confused cos I didn't know what amused them that made them laugh at me like dat, that kine laugh wen go make you weak.

' Hey God, na so these my friends tey start to crase? Chai,' I said, while trying to figure out why they were laughing, I looked at myself properly, I even went to check myself at the mirror to see if anything was wrong with my appearance but I didn't see anything, and that made them laugh even more.

' 'Mr Activity' na wetin dem send you con do for school be dat abi, those days wen I dey ND na only book I dey read, every Friday wen my mates dey go flex, I go dey dis room dey listen to music wen dey blast from 'Onodia', dat time 'DeLegit' neva come on board, dem dey carry stripers dey come every Friday dat time sef, as ....'

' see dis boy, so you dey go dey look yansh, choi,' I said in an attempt to interrupt him and it worked.

' allow am finish d story na, wetin dey worry you sef,' Meekest, the ass-man, fired at me while we laughed.

' child of the world like you, na all these kine yansh talk you dey like, yeye child, abeg make I dey go my house before ona go spoil (corrupt) me,' I said while I stood up and carried my bag.

' dem still dey corrupt virus? I dey laugh you, awish you spoil e for better, you don condemn!,' Meekest added while they laughed and I looked at them, thinking of the best reply to give him.

' My friends could be your best dream and may be your worse nightmare if they chose to'

'See dem, World people, na so ona dey do,' I replied them as that was the only thing I could say that moment before I stepped out.

'Make ona con give me 'leg' na,' I said while I straightened my shirt and looked at myself properly, outside.

When I said they should give me 'leg', I didn't mean they should borrow me their leg oh, I meant they should see me off.

' comon gerrout, wit your lean body like toothpick,' Azo said and they laughed out loud while I looked at myself to confirm if I was as thin as toothpick, I was like why, even if they must yab me, is it to compare a whole me with toothpick? Kai, the tin weak me.

' Nor be ona fault, I don march oh , after all na only me waka com,' I told them as before i walked out while they came outside to see me off.

' me, toothpick, chai, who do me dis tin?,' I questioned myself while I laughed at myself at the wicked comparison, I didn't have word for them that moment, it was their day, let them shine, after all 'curse nor dey put sore for person body',' I thought as we walked on.

' Efesky, my real Gee, nor go think die oh, na joke we dey oh,' Meekest said while I stopped a bike and laughed out loud at his last statement when I remembered the first day I cried when i was yabbed randomly by some guys.

--------------------(•_•)------------------
Flash back....

So many years ago, in the early 2000s,
When I was stil a little soft 'ajebutter' small boy.

It was when i travelled to spend one holiday, while the babes in were around to famz the new 'fine boy' in the hood, the guys were angry that I had come to drag their territory with them.

On a fateful day when my cousins were outside gisting with their friends and neighbors , I went to join them and when the friends noticed me, they changed topic and started throwing jabs at me with words while they laughed.

I thought my cousins would support me oh, but was disappointed when I saw them laughed at the jabs the rest guys threw on me, the tin pain me ehn, my eyes were red like who smoked 'Ghana Sk', na just for the water to come out remain, but I bebear the pain in their presence, cos I knew if they saw my tear drop, I would be done for that night cos they would use that to taunt me all through my stay.

My cousins came to my rescue after they had had their fill of laughter, and they changed the topic, mhen, that night, I couldn't eat, I lost my appetite, na me those guys take catch trips that night, ahh my chest!.

As I entered my bed, the tears I had been holding started dropping down, mhen, I was angry with myself, I felt I was weak, I heard their laughter in my thoughts as the tears flowed freely.

I imagined what my dad could had done to me if he saw that I cried cos of words got to me, he would had drilled the he'll outta me for being a weakling(emotionally).

I dried the tears from my eyes as the weakness me died slowly I thought I told myself, never again would I let words get to me, the weak me died that moment.

I woke up the next morning, a new me was born, later that weekend when the boys gathered for the normal gist and yabs, they tried to pick on me again, thinking i was that same lily livered boy they could catch trips with, but guess what, I shocked them all like I had been rehearsing my reply for ages.

They didn't experrerit, as I served it to them hot like Eminem gave MGK, and from that day, they didn't try to throw any funny jab at me again cos my come back could be disastrous.

To all those who might be soft hearted and take words personal, you better start growing a thick skin for you and yours.

If some people notice that you are too cool, they might want to ride on you, know the difference between a joke and when someone is taking a subtle swipe on you.

Know when to give the silent treatment and when to clap back, it means everything.

The first way to get a thick skin is to know your flaws and work on them, and laugh at yourself first before anyone and try to use it against you.

If your head is big, nor vex, iss nor your fault oh, there are some things that are beyond our control, just be happy that your BIG head will distinguish you from others.

If someone says, call that boy with big head for me, and everyone looks at you, shebi you see your head has made you popular. lol..

Some people might throw some words at you with the intent to make you react, but decipher their intentions and know if to reply or not.

Ask yourself if they are worth your reply or not.

Note: "every word means two things depending on the mood it was said"

Never let anyone belittle you or talk down on you, always stand for yourself cos no one else will do that for you.

That way, no matter what anyone says would mean a thing to you, your laughter may even make them seem foolish.

The street isn't friendly but if you pay attention to the street OT, you're good to go through the journey of life with a kind ease.

The following are some of my random thoughts about life.

Learn to master your emotions, it is not easy, but, it is possible, it will help you at the long run.

I shake my head anytime I hear or read about people feeling suicidal after a break up or failed at some points in life..

Your happiness shouldn't be tied to anyone/anything, never!

Love yourself first, I repeat, love yourself first, it saves you from alot of emotional blackmail that may come your way.

Give because you want to give, not because you expect the person you are giving to return the favor someday, dat one no be gift again.

Relationship/friendship are like seeds, it takes the watering(commitment, tolerance, patience and adjustment) of parties involved to make it grow into something.

Reality is very different from the fantasies you see in the movies, ZeeWorld and Co Soap Operas has changed the mentality of many females towards relationships n marriages..

Why rush your death? We're all gon die someday, that's the bitter truth.
So don't take life/things too serious cos no matter what, we ain't getting out of this World alive. (Take it or leave it) *smiles.

Do whatever makes you happDo whatever makes you happy, make your happiness your top priority.

Sighs, lemme end here for now, what do I even know sef..

I dont know what is doing me sef, sometimes ehn, I would just want to type an update oh, before you know it, I've started typing some of my experiences and saying somethings as if ayam one old wise man, small boy like me! and I don't even know anything oh. Lol..

I'll continue to be a student of life, forever learning and sharing till the day I, i.. erm.. ( go to heaven) *winks.

Don't vex for me abeg, I'm writing for us, shebi you know this is part of my E-diary.. *winks.
Thanks for your understanding.

'We go jam for Legit later, if you like make you dull,' Azo said as the bike sped off.

To be continued..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2018
Dear anonymous liker, that had dashed me enough likes overnight and still dashing, wehdone oh, I guess you don't know what it means to me, it means alot and it kind of gingers me to keep up.

If NL likes could be converted to money, I know how much I for don make... grin

Whoever you are, I'm grateful, but, I would like you to identify yourself cos, you deserve a gold plated update dedicated to you.. wink

You too much!

5 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2018
Many years ago........

The cry of a baby could be heard in one of the rooms of a well equipped hospital, and the nurses wore smiles on their faces after a successful delivery of the cute looking innocent baby boy.

The mother of the baby carried her little bundle of joy as a tear dropped from her eyes, she couldn't explain the happiness she felt inside, he was her first fruit and words couldn't describe the joy she felt inside, the joy of her joining the league of motherhood.

' Gentlemen, you need to double your efforts cos the company needs to strengthen its annual revenue generation, not the other round, henceforth, you all on watch list, if anyone is found wanting, the board would sack such person,' The MD of ×××× company, Mr P, said while addressing his staffs in one of the meetings as they paid rapt attention with.

' there will be special incentives for the staff/staffs that prove their worth by suggesting and implenting ways the company could move forward, to participate, all you need do is write a letter containing your ideas, envelope it and drop it in the suggestion box or send a mail to the company's mail' he added while some staffs cheered him at the mention of incentives.

30mins later,
Mr was at the back of his tinted Luxury cars, on a way to meet the board of directors of a foreign multinational company, to sign a multimillion contract that would fetch his company a huge some of money when his phone rang.

' hello, sir, your wife just delivered a bouncing baby boy,' the caller, the caller informed him from the other end, sounding excited.

When I was stil a kid, each time I heard a woman gave birth to a bouncing baby, I thought they gave birth to baby that was bouncing. (Small pikin sense) lol..

' ahhh, Oluwa oh, Oghene wekobiruo( God,thank you!) Thank you Jesus!,' Mr P exclaimed excitedly as he tried to contain his happiness.

' Audu, reverse the car, take me to the hospital now, can't wait to welcome my boy to this world,' He ordered his driver while he danced and carried his imaginary baby.

' Errm, sir, we were suppose to be in the meeting with the foreign company's executives to sign the Mega deal,' Audu chipped in while he slowed down.

' leave that for me to worry about, for now, my son first, thanks for you input though, now move,' Mr P said while Audu muttered his yes sir and changed direction towards the hospital.
'Where are they? Where are they?,' Mr P asked no one in particular as he jumped out of his car immediately the driver found a space to park.

The way he ran into the hospital made some patients and staffs scampered for safety cos they thought the hospital was under an attack.

The doctor finally calmed Mr P down and led him to where his beautiful wife was, when he saw his little baby, his heart melted, he felt proud of himself, he kissed his wife on her forehead before he carried the baby up and knelt down, giving thanks to God.

' I'll give you all the love this world could offer and raise you up in the best way I can, welcome to the family, my boy,' Mr said as the baby looked at him keenly like he understood what he was being told.

The baby in the story is now a man, a big boy at that and he happens to be one of my very few friends and you all know him, yes you, you know him, his name Meekest!

HBD Meekest, I wish you Long life and Plenty money plus all the best tins for dis life..

Make woman or money nor break our friendship, amen.

Go any bar order anything you like, I go chest the bills..

I wan celebrate your bday with party jollof spag for dis side . lol. I go way bill your share come later.

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:

I wan celebrate your bday with party jollof spag for dis side . lol. I go way bill your share come later.
grin grin grin tight spag like dat.
At the beginning of a new age, am wishing you the warmest of wishes.
HBD Meekest
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
This update is dedicated to you, shy-shy ghost-liker that refused to identify his/herself.. for the records, I don't bite. Lol.

Continuation.

" ehsssss, Wida you there,' I heard as I waliked in the lonely part that led to my lodge at the middle of the night.

I walked as though I didn't hear the voice as the owner of the voice repeated the command as I increased my walking speed while I switched off my phone and tried to place it in between my belt and my stomach, I knew it was a danger call but my guts wouldn't allow me run.
( shebi na we get the street 2geda, why I go run?) Lol.

Immediately I successfully hid it, some guys walked towards me from my front, I tried to give them space to pass while I walked before the voice from behind spoke again.

' ahboy, you don deaf abi, you don dey mad abi, I dey call you and you get the mind dey gallivant like say you be jagaban, thunder fire you there, oya jazz ground,' he barked his orders while I looked my back only to discover some mean looking guys coming out of different angles with different tools in their hands.

Before I could say pim, I had already been circled by some boys that are not smiling, their face serious pass who hungry dey beat.

' oya jazz ground, you dey mad, you think we we come here come set kite, go down before my dagger design you,' another guy shouted while he pushed me.

At that point I was boiling inside but couldn't say or do anything at the moment cos a wrong word or miscalculated move would be all needed to sign my death or rough handling ticket cos they outnumbered me and wielded weapons.

My thoughts ran wide in different directions, I stylishly scanned their faces while I recorded their voices in head, I felt like I was trapped and I hated the feeling, if only I could make a call, just a call.

' Lucas the collector, oya do your work, go sakpa (search) d boy, ' their leader ordered.

Oboy, na so these men wan tey obtain me? ah don die, oh Lord, why me?. ( chai, dem don get me!)

To be continued.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
Continuation.

' Senior boy, abeg relax, dog nor dey chop dog oh,' I said, how the words came out of my mouth.

' if you disarm your fellow broda for the street, E go make you feel alright? Na brother keep brother, why you wan run me down,' I said while staring at his eyeballs before he ordered me to face the floor.

' You don mad abi, John-D, give dat boy somtin, he don too run mouth here, dis 48 go con dey cap anyhow cappings for here, for wetin na? Him dey mad for liver, obonte!'

' ahboy, jazz down, you must collect, idioot boy, wetin your mate dey waka dey find dis kine time, you dey form strong man abi, your selena don fail you today,' if my system wasn't strong, the volume of alcohol that came from the mouth of the speaker could had made me drunk. (the boy eyes don detty)

' senior boy, I nor price oh, why I go collect? Shebi na who price must collect, ah loyal to your office,' I said calmly while hoping for a miracle to happen, I wished I had super powers that moment.

' you be bloody jew, fvcking 48 like you, stupid idiot, wetin jew man like you dey waka about dey find by dis kine time? You nor know say na only strong men dey roll out by dis time, you wan form actor abi you wan test your selena?,' one lanky guy among them.

The question made me smile before I frowned, the tin vex me ehn.

'Men dey cap, you wan still cap abi, if I close your ear with slap ehn, you go get sense! Mad dog,' I almost replied the boy but, if I had done that, I nor sure say ona for dey read dis story by now.

That boy, wen I go mend anyhow one-on-one, if I gam am for street, just cos he dey with Im men, he con dey run mouth like tap wey im valve spoil.

' bros, nor vex abeg, I nor know wetin I dey waka dey find sef, I just confuse, dis school don tire me sef, na to discharge go one side go start life remain sef,' I said frustrated like my own is finished and one of them laughed.

' you wan go school abi, why you dey complain na, ahboy, dis boy don jonze oh, na we born you? Why you dey complain for us na, ahboy wise up oh,' one guy who had been quiet spoke with no emotion, I couldn't decipher his mood so I kept shut.

' disarm dis man make we dey sail na,' Lucas walked towards me while he searched my pocket to collect any valuable with me, I was calm while he did his thing(searching), hoping none of them would notice the bulge in my stomach.

' omo, nothing came out oh, dis boy na broke ass oh,how fine boy like dis nor go get money na, and you gadge like dis dey bounce for the road, infact lie down, you must collect for your fvck up,' one guy on dreads said, while I gave him that 'you wee nor understand' look.

It was then I remembered being broke is a sin, but wait, on a second thought, if they had money, what would they be looking for in the road waiting for preys to obtain?

To be continued.

3 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
My father's land is plus 1 today, if I nor wish Naija HBD wetin I gain?

Dearest Naija,

I know it has not been easy being you, for the past years, things seems to be going backward economically and otherwise, all thanks to our polithiefcians and legislooters.

Dem no dey bring law wey go benefit the common man, all they think about is how to enrich themselves and loot funds that are meant for the masses, in another man's man, money wey dem nor go fit spend finish till dem die.. See wicked!

Naija my Naija, sometimes, it feels bad to be identified as a Nigerian since the outside World feels Nigeria is synonymous to Scam, even for boys to hustle legit online now hard like 'concre' work, cos of the bad image wen dem G-boys and bad leaders dey portray on a daily basis, Sighs, who do us dis tin?

I for say fvck the outside World with full confidence oh, but dat one go be loose guarding for my part cos work and employment nor too dey, Youth Corpers dey pass out on a steady wen the ones wen pass out before dem stil dey find where to put head for work.

I know say everybody get their different level of 'Grace' oh, but atleast, with all the plenty money wen all the different sectors dey generate for dis country, where dem dey enter? Oh, I don forget say our polithiefcians dey do their softwork.

Nigera has all it takes to be a 2nd World Nation if nor among the 1st, but look at where we are today, mtcheww, the thought dey weak me abeg.

E just be like say we dey stay river, but dey go borrow water from other countries to drink, smh.

If everywhere good for dis country, boys for dey go do asylum for Yankee or marry their mama mates just to leave dis country.

Naija, I know say E nor easy oh, but as far life day, better days ahead, as we don dey dis dark tunnel of suffering and smiling so, I know say we go soon see the light for the end of the tunnel and everywhere go kpalacious, everywhere go maramar cos ' Joy comes in the morning, if you survive the night' dats why dem say ' Day break, everywhere burst!.

Happy Birthday Naija! Happy Independence to Nigeria, to all our fallen heroes who fought for the Independence of this country, may your souls continue to rest in the best part of peace, if not for you guys, I wonder how life would had been..

Just imagine you reading this on chains, while be flogged and pushed around like a mad cow under the hot scorching sun, not to talk of being sold of for some amount as slaves.. chai, our forefathers suffered.

If I dey reason the kine suffer wen dem suffer ehn, E wan dey make me dey feel say G-boys dey collect the fruit of their forefathers labor but, E nor make sense cos, 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Upon all this the suffer, Nigerians are not even united sef, WAZOBIA was supposed to be a unifying something here, but what is the case today?

Nigeria, I know your best days are nearby cos after the pain comes the gain, you shall rise again, and we'll smile again.

Nigeria, Happy Independence from Me2u, I wish you the best a country could wish for..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (59) (Reply)

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.