Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,594,633 members, 6,018,820 topics. Date: Friday, 27 November 2020 at 12:33 PM

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe - Literature (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe (195670 Views)

My Life In Hilton High School- Episode 4-8 (e-books/story) / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher SEASON 2(by Abayomi Oluwafaith) / The Stigma Of My Life (a True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:10pm On Oct 10
10-10-2020

wink

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Tobitrueman(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10
WHIZKIDEFE:
10-10-2020

wink

It's a good day!!!
Never to be forgotten!!!
Thanks to God Almighty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 1:26pm On Oct 15
Shebi I was talking about harassment the other day, I neva even talk wetin happen finish sef... (E dun Burst!)

You see the protest going on, some of you won't understand the importance. You may not even understand the motivation behind it.

You see pain, pain is a source of motivation. BUT it's a 2 way street, depend on how you take it. It can push you to become better or get something you aim for OR it can make you feel dejected, pain and depressed.

The state of Naija has been getting worse lately cos we have been playing the Suffering and Smiling game for too long, and the Govt is taking advantage of that.

Yes, as Nigerians, we are strong, we sabi adapt to situations nor mean say dem go dey push us enta fire. (E nor make sense)

Check am na, if the government brings any of their laws/regulations that affects the masses negatively... Nothing dey happen.

Most of us will only rant online for some time and before you know it, we dun adapt and move ahead OR the Govt will bring something that will divert the attention of the masses and before you know... the main matter go jus die natural death.

If you haven't been harassed by those beasts on uniform before, you nor go fit understand. (E go be like ordinary story story to you)

Some of the protesters have lost their Parents/Siblings/Relatives/Friends/Lovers/Spouses to those animals in uniform. (Damn!)

Those animals in human skin dun put innocent people for panti/kirikiri/okere for wetin dem nor know about, most times cos dem nor fit "settle" or "drop anything for the boys"

Imagine a force man cos he wears a uniform thinks he has the right to intimidate, molest and when situation gets worse, kill you... (and nothing will happen)

A policeman/Sars official has the right to do their duty fine! But not at the expense of the citizens rights and lives na.

How you go feel when people wen suppose protect you from yawa and kasala con be the same people wen dey threaten your existence?

Imagine being labeled a criminal just because you dress fine/own an expensive phone/laptop or refuse to "settle" them for a crime you didn't commit. (O wrong na)

Have you Liked/Shared/Tweeted/Retweeted #EndPoliceBrutality #EndPoliceBrutalityinNigeria #EndSWAT on your timeline today?

If no, you dun dey lose concentration o.

Oya, receive Focus now!!!

If you're among those carrying out the Peaceful Protesting, YOU ARE DOING WELL!

I'm proud of you! 600 Years Blessings for you!

If you can't join the protest for one reason or the other, PLEASE, join the online protesters.

You can join and support the movement by liking/sharing/retweeting the #tags in your SM timelines aggressively to make it TREND.

Say a word of prayers for the safety of those who are out there representing us physically in protest ground, Nationwide.

If you have the means, PLEASE, make donations to VERIFIED accounts made available for Donations for tje Provision of Food and other things Needed to support protesters out there.

For 9ja to better, na all of us go join mouths and hands(action) together to make am work.

To amend this sinking ship of our Nation will requires a collective effort (only some people nor fit do am)

Play your part in achieving the Goal (A better Nigeria).

If those animals in uniform neva harrass you nor mean say you dey safe o. (You may be their next victim)

Your parents/brother/sister/lover/friend could be their next victim. If any bad thing happen to your loved ones e go affect you too abi?

You say yesss, abi...

Na the REASON why you MUST support the movement to #EndPoliceBrutality and #EndSWAT NOW.

To avoid, " dem shoot bird, mama fly" (Stories that touch)

I like you oh, and I know say you love yourself and your family. As we dey hustle and struggle to make ends meet and make our lives better...

Make we end this anyhow killings/intimidation/harassment of those animals in uniform.

Make you always remember to promote #EndPoliceBrutality #EndSWAT #EndPoliceBrutality on those Big Social Media Platforms (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram)

I hail o!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Tobitrueman(m): 5:08pm On Oct 15
Na so o. #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
WHIZKIDEFE:
Shebi I was talking about harassment the other day, I neva even talk wetin happen finish sef... (E dun Burst!)

You see the protest going on, some of you won't understand the importance. You may not even understand the motivation behind it.

You see pain, pain is a source of motivation. BUT it's a 2 way street, depend on how you take it. It can push you to become better or get something you aim for OR it can make you feel dejected, pain and depressed.

The state of Naija has been getting worse lately cos we have been playing the Suffering and Smiling game for too long, and the Govt is taking advantage of that.

Yes, as Nigerians, we are strong, we sabi adapt to situations nor mean say dem go dey push us enta fire. (E nor make sense)

Check am na, if the government brings any of their laws/regulations that affects the masses negatively... Nothing dey happen.

Most of us will only rant online for some time and before you know it, we dun adapt and move ahead OR the Govt will bring something that will divert the attention of the masses and before you know... the main matter go jus die natural death.

If you haven't been harassed by those beasts on uniform before, you nor go fit understand. (E go be like ordinary story story to you)

Some of the protesters have lost their Parents/Siblings/Relatives/Friends/Lovers/Spouses to those animals in uniform. (Damn!)

Those animals in human skin dun put innocent people for panti/kirikiri/okere for wetin dem nor know about, most times cos dem nor fit "settle" or "drop anything for the boys"

Imagine a force man cos he wears a uniform thinks he has the right to intimidate, molest and when situation gets worse, kill you... (and nothing will happen)

A policeman/Sars official has the right to do their duty fine! But not at the expense of the citizens rights and lives na.

How you go feel when people wen suppose protect you from yawa and kasala con be the same people wen dey threaten your existence?

Imagine being labeled a criminal just because you dress fine/own an expensive phone/laptop or refuse to "settle" them for a crime you didn't commit. (O wrong na)

Have you Liked/Shared/Tweeted/Retweeted #EndPoliceBrutality #EndPoliceBrutalityinNigeria #EndSWAT on your timeline today?

If no, you dun dey lose concentration o.

Oya, receive Focus now!!!

If you're among those carrying out the Peaceful Protesting, YOU ARE DOING WELL!

I'm proud of you! 600 Years Blessings for you!

If you can't join the protest for one reason or the other, PLEASE, join the online protesters.

You can join and support the movement by liking/sharing/retweeting the #tags in your SM timelines aggressively to make it TREND.

Say a word of prayers for the safety of those who are out there representing us physically in protest ground, Nationwide.

If you have the means, PLEASE, make donations to VERIFIED accounts made available for Donations for tje Provision of Food and other things Needed to support protesters out there.

For 9ja to better, na all of us go join mouths and hands(action) together to make am work.

To amend this sinking ship of our Nation will requires a collective effort (only some people nor fit do am)

Play your part in achieving the Goal (A better Nigeria).

If those animals in uniform neva harrass you nor mean say you dey safe o. (You may be their next victim)

Your parents/brother/sister/lover/friend could be their next victim. If any bad thing happen to your loved ones e go affect you too abi?

You say yesss, abi...

Na the REASON why you MUST support the movement to #EndPoliceBrutality and #EndSWAT NOW.

To avoid, " dem shoot bird, mama fly" (Stories that touch)

I like you oh, and I know say you love yourself and your family. As we dey hustle and struggle to make ends meet and make our lives better...

Make we end this anyhow killings/intimidation/harassment of those animals in uniform.

Make you always remember to promote #EndPoliceBrutality #EndSWAT #EndPoliceBrutality on those Big Social Media Platforms (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram)

I hail o!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:59pm On Oct 20
20-10-2020

sad
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:56am On Oct 21
Sometimes, it's not fake...

That image below is a screenshot of a conversation I had with one of my friend's who is from a military family.

Although he didn't go in dept but it was all about...

I didn't share the message cos I didn't want to cause panic.

BUT...
It all made sense after the #LekkiMassacre... (heart break)

One thing about those in the military is that... it's like a cult. Talk about swearing of that "oath Of Allegiance"

The One for all, and all for one...

That oath is the reason a brother in military will kill his own blood brother that is a civilian.... IF he gets ordered to do so by his superior.

So, for a military man to call anyone he cares about to give such warning... You know it's deep... It's like betrayal to the brotherhood cos he could get court martialed, if caught.

Based on...
"What happens in barrack stays in barrack"

Although there are some people out there spreading false news to cause panic and chaos everywhere..

Whatever it is...

Please stay safe wherever you are (Abeg)

Life no get part 2.

Don't forget to visit twitter.com and tweet/Retweet the following #tags #EndPoliceBrutality #EndBadGovernance #EndSWAT

I hail o!!

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:12am On Oct 21
Hey,

How are you doing?

Well, as for me, I’m not feeling good at all and I won’t pretend to be. (I no get joy )

I’m heart broken, I feel pained and helpless.

Didn’t you hear about what happened at the toll gate last night?

Our fellow unarmed compatriots were murdered in cold blood by men of the Nigerian army… same people who took oats to protect the lives of their citizens.

How did we get here?

Is it now a crime to ask for our Civil Rights?

So we’ve been in military regime in disguise all these while?

This is tyranny! And we have to put an end to it NOW!

Those Innocent and unarmed people that were killed yesterday were pople's children/parents/breadwinner/friend/relative. (Face palms)

Is this the Nigeria that you are proud of?

Is this the Nigeria you want your unborn kids to live in?

If your answer is no, then you must ACT NOW to put an end to this tyranny.

Let the blood of the Innocent people that died yesterday, protesting peacefully for our right and good standard of living, NOT BE IN VAIN.

If you can’t join those protesting peacefully physically, go to Twitter.com NOW and lend your voice there [Twitter.com]

Join the online protesters to CALL International bodies to intervene… Since our leaders and arm forces have failed Us.

Tweet and Retweet the #EndSWAT #EndPoliceBrutality hash tags till your thumbs go numb.

Please, if you have the MEANS, make donations to VERIFIED accounts provided for provision of food, treatment and general support of the protesters.

You don’t have a Twitter account?
Open one here Twitter.com NOW… It’s FREE

Don’t feel relaxed because you haven’t been affected yet.

What if the heartless beasts on uniform gets ordered to breaking into houses and killing innocent citizens at night or even day time sef. (E nor hard dem do!)

They’ve shown how low they could go to protect their own selfish interests (Bunch of heartless bastards!)

If they(Govt) decide to send military men and fulani herdsmen to start breaking into every neighborhood and kill people randomly, You think You’ll be spared abi? You better have a rethink and ACT NOW (Join/Support the protesters Online/Offline)

Government has shown that they don’t give a Bleep about us cos they aren’t affected in anyway.

Check am na...
If their family/children/loved ones are not in foreign countries already, then they’d probably be in a safe house now, heavily protected and secured… while they watch the innocent citizens get killed under their watch.

This is every shade of oppression, genocide and tyranny against Us…

Should we fold our hands and watch the bastards in power silence us and wipe us out of our land? Never!

To win this war against corruption,brutality and tyranny in Nigeria… You and I MUST participate in this revolution (it'sa collective effortl)

Imagine the smile and satisfaction on your wrinkled face 80 years from now while you sit with your grandchildren, telling them stories of how you participated in the change of Nigeria that they’d be enjoying by then.

Before we all get killed,
Don’t wait till later(it might be too late), join the movement to put an end to #PoliceBrutality NOW on Twitter.com

Incase you are asking Why Twitter?
That is the most popular platform to get the attention of International bodies.

Now that you know log on to Twitter.com now and be a patriotic citizen, join the army of online protesters and lets put an end to this incessant kilings and corrupt government once and for all.

You don’t have a twitter account? Hurry and create one now on Twitter.com it takes less than 60seconds to create a Twitter account.

Stay Safe!

Say a prayer to the families of our fallen heroes that were killed in #LekkiMassacre last by the Govt last night!

IF You can, support the protesters financially or materially.

#EndPoliceBrutality #EndBadGovernance #EndSWAT

Remember your tweet and Retweet can make the difference…

Login and put an END to #PoliceBrutality NOW on Twitter.com

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:48am On Oct 29
cheesy Omo... ☆ ♡ grin

Broda BodeFesTTman-Migosss grin
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Tobitrueman(m): 11:42am On Oct 29
WHIZKIDEFE:
cheesy Omo... ☆ ♡ grin

Broda BodeFesTTman-Migosss grin

Former Migos,
Now brother T grin grin grin
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29
Tobitrueman:

Former Migos,
Now brother T grin grin grin

I nor call your name o... cheesy

Bros nor fit resist the urge to shalaye.

Anyway, it's good to always Soro Sòke ( to avoid stories that touch) grin
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Tobitrueman(m): 6:07pm On Oct 30
WHIZKIDEFE:

I nor call your name o... cheesy

Bros nor fit resist the urge to shalaye.

Anyway, it's good to always Soro Sòke ( to avoid stories that touch) grin

I dey help the person to know am well

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:57am On Nov 05
05/11

World's Boss Day!

If to say I be president, I for make today Public Holiday all over the world.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:33am On Nov 05
Prior to 05/11 so many years ago, Earth was doing okay but lacked the quality of men that would make it more beautiful and amazing....

The angels do watch over the earth from above and so wished that they'd be sent down to make things right so mankind would be happy and jolly once again.

Dem just dey observe as the few good men wey dey earth dey retire go heaven at their young age... The good men wey dey, dey few compared to the multitude of bad people wen dey.

And, awish God leave am like dat, me and you for nor dey here today dey read this piece.

It was during one of those days the angels sent their request to God to allow them come to earth that He decided to send one down.

9 Months Later...
Date: 05-11- 1990sumtin grin

It was in the early hours of the 05-11 when a woman went into labour, in the hospital. The shouts of other women in labour filled the air...

While in labour, some women, under the influence pain swore never to near dick or anything that looks like dick again in their lives...
You won't blame them, the pain of bringing a new life to the world is excruciating (mothers are wonderful joor)

Do you know that childbirth is the second most painful pain human can experience, after being burnt alive?

Na the reason why e nor good make you do wetin go make you mama swear for you be dat o Cos E go catch you wella (dem nor dey price am)

Same reason your mom's prayer will keep you going, if she blesses you with her mouth... (E get why)

Back to the matter...

Amidst the cry of new babies and that of shouts of other women in labour, one of the mothers delivered a boy, immediately the baby boy came out of her mother's womb, Nepa restored powered.

The earth vibrated, and it rained heavily as the angels cried in heaven, missing one of their very own that has been gifted to earth.

After the baby cried to announce his successful arrival on earth, he smiled after. Full of life and energy.

The little baby grew up to become a strong boy... He didn't keep much friends, because of the situation of things, he felt he wasn't up to his peers...

His love for "buredi" (bread) is second to non.

While in primary school, he always got the 1st position, as a result of his commitment to reading books - his hobby.

Omo, na so, the small boy con be teacher's favorite as he dey answer all questions and smash all calculations, from quadratic equations to simultaneou equation - the boy dey murder all of dem... (the boy brain dey hot!)

He was made the Class Monitor from Primary 1 - 6,
became the CLass Prefect from JSS 1 -3,
Became Head boy from SS1 - 3

Na small thing comot, the boy for be Class Rep for ND1 and Departmental President for HND2 but him mind nor dey. cheesy

The boy grew up to become a strong man - never dulling and very independent.

With his brilliance, he hustled at different places just to make ends meet...

If I tell yoh wetin GNLD use the boy eyes tey see! (Story for anoda day)

The boy dun pass through plenty wahala BUT, he knows how to "Push Through The Pain".if you doubt, (Ask Casper Nyovest) smiley

Do you know the person in this story is?
He is Tobitrueman!

Just like an encounter changed Saul to Paul in the bible... na still one encounter change dis Migossss to Broda T... grin (Story for anoda day)

HBD Tobitrueman ☆! You've become a broda and a friend, I wish you Long Life, Good Health n Plenty Money!

May you jaiye-jaiye till you grow old and toothless - enjoying the fruit of you labour! Amen!

Today is your day, in Titus's voice... "Shut Down Everywhere like Aba boyss" cheesy

Nothing do you!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16
15-11-20

OMO!

Na God get power.

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ikdbabie(f): 12:58pm On Nov 21
WHIZKIDEFE:

This was your first comment that earned you the
1st-lady here. You may not know what this comment meant to me back then. E ginger me, walai..

HBD fine yarinya, I wish you Long Life n Plenty Money...

wink
thanks honey

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} / Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 218
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.