Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ? (1413 Views)

5 Terrible Effects Of Jealousy To Your Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog / How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? / Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

? by Queenzzy: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: ? by xynerise: 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
If you can't listen to him when he begged you to trust him, do you think you will take our advice?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ? by Queenzzy: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
xynerise:
If you can't listen to him when he begged you to trust him, do you think you will take our advice?

God's willing cos I dislike myself for this sometimes. Help a sis
Re: ? by Yungwizzzy28(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
Very interesting

Meanwhile watch this funny clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DREkZVLTrNg
Re: ? by Giannakopoulos(f): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
As part of our routine candidates selection process in Akwa Ibom and Cross River States , you can refer candidates interested in being profiled with Workforce Group to forward their CVs to njobszone@gmail.com & portharcourt@workforcegroup.com
Re: ? by xynerise: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
Queenzzy:

God's willing cos I dislike myself for this sometimes. Help a sis

My advice is start listening to him
Re: ? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
Jealousy is in you,

even if we create two pages of advice,you will still feel the Jealousy in u

even little contact with him and lady will be something u will get crazy on.

it when u can contain yourself!!!!
Re: ? by habsydiamond(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
staying off things that can jeopardize Ur relationship
Re: ? by Barzinime(m): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
Its your past history of cheating that is making you jealous.... Always keep your cool when you with or not with him
Queenzzy:
Hello everyone. Hope we are all doing well by His grace. I have been nairalander for 5years now and I once had an account which I lost before creating a new one.

Pls guys I really need help pertaining to my act towards jealousy. I am 24years. I am going to be very sincere and not bias so as to get all the help I need.

I have been dating my boyfriend for 3yrs now and our relationship is the one we planning to take to the alter God's willing as preparation is going on for that now.

During the course of our journey, sincerely I cheated on him at the early stage of our relationship and he has too but I have longed stopped cos I found out that I love him so much and I have forgiven him for his infidelity too and now I can vouch he is no longer cheating too but I still dont trust him.

I have trust issues alot, maybe because I was once unfaithful too thats why I cant trust him. I normally have issues with him saying just hi to any lady(to tell you how bad it is) but I didnt use to have problem with him when I was cheating. To be more candid too, he relates more with guys than girls, say 90% of guys to 10%ladies.

My boyfriend do advice me and also beg me to trust him and I try so much to but I cant. He once told me that I shouldnt allow my too much jealousy to destroy our relationship. He do say am selfish too cos I suspect him alot due to the lack of trust even when I know there is nothing happening.

Unlike him, I have male friends alot and I keep pictures of some on my phone but I once had a problem with him when I saw just a picture of one lady in his phone (for the first time he had just a picture of another woman) which I came to know is his neighbour and that he saved the picture for reference which he forgot to delete when he finished. I believe him cos he had no reason to lie and the lady in question is married with kids.
He has really tried keeping up with me. I do accuse him alot too but he will never defend himself(which I find very annoying) but at the end of the day, it backfires(false accusation) and I do regret it.

I want to stop it pls, help me. Friends, romancelanders, psychologists, doctors, counsellors in the house, help a sister pls. I dont want to lose my boyfriend due to my act of jealousy. I dont want to be my own enemy. I love him so much but my jealousy is trying to get in the way .... Pls cry

Am sorry for the long story pls. cry
Re: ? by Queenzzy: 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
xynerise:

My advice is start listening to him
I will cry
Re: ? by Queenzzy: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
habsydiamond:
staying off things that can jeopardize Ur relationship
jealousy is not a something natural if one really likes something. I believe over doing it is whats bad. I just need help to control it
Re: ? by Queenzzy: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
Barzinime:
Its your past history of cheating that is making you jealous.... Always keep your cool when you with or not with him
thanks alot, I will
Re: ? by jericco1(m): 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
love is not enough, I think you're trying too hard. just change your mindset and it'll go a long way. try spending time with him, it could help.
Re: ? by Queenzzy: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
jericco1:
love is not enough, I think you're trying too hard.
just change your mindset and it'll go a long way.
try spending time with him, it could help.
thank you so much. My mimdset is sure what needs to be changed. He is such a nice guy that doesnt deserve a trouble making jealous partner like me... Lol
Re: ? by jericco1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
Queenzzy:
thank you so much. My mimdset is sure what needs to be changed. He is such a nice guy that doesnt deserve a trouble making jealous partner like me... Lol

that's the spirit.
Re: ? by swiz123(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
I still think you are still cheating him,cos that's the only reason that explains your insecurities.

If you want to help yourself, stop cheating on him and watch your conscience do wonders to your mindset
Re: ? by Queenzzy: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2017
swiz123:
I still think you are still cheating him,cos that's the only reason that explains your insecurities.

If you want to help yourself, stop cheating on him and watch your conscience do wonders to your mindset
you have a point but am not cheating him. Just have a habit of being nice to admirers which I believe I need to change
Re: ? by abdeiz(m): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2017
Well I hope this helps.

Sit down and think, why do you get jealous all the time, you can fight this jealously when you play out the worst case scenario in your head.

Ask yourself what happens if he's actually cheating, would you die? my best guess is no. Definitely you'd be emotionally down and will have trust issues in the future if he was cheating, but you can change that all if you look at at it in a way that it all doesn't matter.

I'm pretty sure you have insecurities that why you are scared of losing him cos he might be one of the few people who accept you for who you are and you're afraid no one else would. Get over those insecurities, play out the worse case scenarios. The world isn't going to end my dear. You just have to be strong.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Miracle And Nina Caught Having Sex Again In The Shower / Blac Chyna Display Off Massive Underboobs In New Racy Photos / The Butt On Vera Sidika Though (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.