Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Hey Guys I'm Confused Here, Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Guys I'm Confused Here, Need Your Advice (531 Views)

Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. / Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? / Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Guys I'm Confused Here, Need Your Advice by Realslimshady(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
I'm in a relationship with this lady for about a month now, we're friends on facebook, when I make posts or upload a picture, girls always make flirty comment at it and that makes her mad. I assumed it's stupid to get jealous because of some stranger commenting on my facebook posts. I gave her my login details with password just so she can see for herself that nothing is going on behind closed doors. She tends to go through all my facebook messages but personal message and non personal. inwardly I hate it because that's like violation of my privacy. Now I want to change my password but I feel like that will only make her be more suspicious. what do I do?
Re: Hey Guys I'm Confused Here, Need Your Advice by MhizzAJ(f): 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
This kind love that made you give her your login details and password sefcheesy
Hope you also have her login details
Re: Hey Guys I'm Confused Here, Need Your Advice by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
do u take half nude pics? u shld stop putting up pics evry week, maybe once a month..or break up with her if she is turning to dat hausa lady dat killed ha hubby.
Re: Hey Guys I'm Confused Here, Need Your Advice by Lovetinz(m): 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
Don't change your password.
Give her your ATM card and the pin.
You must be very open with her, right? grin

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys I'm Confused Here, Need Your Advice by Realslimshady(m): 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This kind love that made you give her your login details and password sefcheesy
Hope you also have her login details
lol not really I'm not that insecure
Re: Hey Guys I'm Confused Here, Need Your Advice by Realslimshady(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin
Lovetinz:
Don't change your password.
Give her your ATM card and the pin.
You must be very open with her, right? grin

fuu grin She was like why was this girl saying so and so, I said take here's my login details and password,
she said, no it's not like that. never knew she'd sneak behind my back and log in until later that she confessed . I hate dramas I swear

(1) (Reply)

Jos Breed / Drama As Groom Fails To Show Up For His Wedding After Pretending To Be Sick / Nairalander's Come In And Learn!(101)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.