Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

The Power Of Money - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Power Of Money (29947 Views)

CHIDI ADIMABUAH: The Power Of Knowledge / The Trials Of Chris Abani And The Power Of Empty Words By Ikhide R. Ikheloa / The Power Of Reading Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2018
Episode 37

We were already on the plane back home to Nigeria,it feels so good going back home but I miss California already...

Jane:I know you must be thinking I won't follow the rules,don't worry I won't let any harm come to you.

Me:its OK baby I trust and love you so much dear.

Jane:I love you so much and am missing you already baby...

Me:same here baby..

We got to Nigeria on time,Jane took a car to her house,I did the same I got home everything was just the way I left them.I quickly took my bath wore some new clothes, got in my Benz 4 matic....I was on my way to surprise kate.

I drove into her compound around 6:30 Nigeria time,she was so happy to see me,she started crying I hug her,gave her all the gifts I bought on my way to her house..I spent the night with her,we talked and talked like teenagers,I gisted her,how California was and all the beautiful things I saw.she was just so happy I was back and I was happy she was with me now...

*TEXT MESSAGE*
Baby am missing you so much...

Me:oh my,what have I gotten my self into?
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2018
COME OUT please.
TheBlessedMan, PAMELB, FIYAH, SMARTESTPOPQUEEN, CHUMZYPINKY..
KimberlyWest, Kimkardashain, queenitee, Evajael,Hadampson, Adeyife,. Akinwale14, rukkydelta, Chyfax, twinkle004, wadaz, kelvinhilton, binsanni, abdulshakur, essohjay2, sycrocombus, rhayne, ebigbola, prexy, Adepet222, ogbedor1, fortunate, Damsel14 funmilade11, mstalba, IfyOaks,
Abefee99, Sirblero,Urchman23, fortunateB, Demikol, Testimony600, adajoe555, heemah, yewande1234 oyindawealth, adontcare, bellohassan7, Idaraobong5, betty88, Bb4u, Mamindy, Peterkeys6, akkno, igit270, Toyin223, Martha123, sheynex, darloseh, Michealunique, triplem101, Nathblessing, 1marking, herosakin77, shakyroh320, crystalprince, nabla, tsmart360, Horlardorjah, prodekul, Souloho19, Jbaby265, lolsd, Xavier casmier, Azeequeen, Lankyannie, Ifecoded, aishatry, Aminzy, Campala, Eniquirl, Rhayne, missmossy, Ronnylove, Princessadeola, akinkudin, BlissfulJeff, sheynex, Halyma, Ami joy, Bangalee1,May Mac, Jlake, Horlardorjah, Nancydearie, Heemah, Funmilade11, crislyn, Bimberry1307, Halyma,Chizim1, Miss Claire, Mary chommy, Joettti, Lankyannie, Victorydgirl,Eniquirl,crislyn, rawgurl samyfreshsmooth , dfo12, Annie939 bimberry1307 princesamuel93 spiceybae vicchi12 Roseygold Ashiat39, rachealfst bellefidel Percentile, ritvin LeMubs, yorhmienerd Opeoluwa99 missuniverse,
ewawumi, bimberry1307 Stalwert, oracle2, Lleigh Teedeechian, datjohn, Ridwan1821, AgentOfAllah, Crowniey, Countrygirl, honourable356, ojuolu, Abuklaw, , dannybeau, olatex25, Dat9jakid, ritvin pjsmart siralabai YINKS89 Angelsss, Ochyglowsglows RolaDiva, D9ty7, MissRelly, mhiztee, RichieBrown, keeyah sashaa mhizISZY , Cirphrank, OluwabuqqyYOLO, greyce Percentile, DokitaG, agbaoyega , Maggielovely, Idrhas, missnazzy, Boybreezy, Wackyrichy, Osjaay, , Blessytee, elmogaji, Bornita, JohnAdeDavid, 49cents, mzlizabelle, Melonny, Khalipharrel, Flakkydagirl, LarrySun, and others. pls bear with me if i didn't mention u.am a new member here,just got your names.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 11:29am On Sep 03, 2018
Osjaay:
where have you been...it's been a long time. hope everything is well

am back now so sorry for the delay ma'am.
Re: The Power Of Money by AmaUwana(f): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
guyz guyz...... Nice story pls update

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
Episode 38

Kate:what did you say?

Me:northing dear.

Her:what did you get your self into?

Me:I was just thinking out loud,its just that land I bought I forgot to pay for signing.

Her:hmmm,paul please don't lie to me,always tell me the truth.

Me:baby am not lying to you,I can't do such a thing.

Her:I have something to tell you

Me:OK babe..

Her:am pregnant

Me:wow you're carrying my son?

Her:no no my daughter

Me:hahahaha my son

Her:the baby am carrying is a girl.

Me:wow my princess is about to come

Her:but there is a problem

Me:what's that baby?

Her:what about my parents?

Me:don't worry baby we'll fix a date to see them.

Her:Baby am not telling any one am pregnant oh,you better be fast before my stomach start showing.

Me:it's alright babe.i'll visit my parents this weekend so we can plan towards it.

Her:thanks baby I love you.

Me:I love you too baby.

I spent the night again with her.the next day I was on my way back home..

GET OUT OF THE CAR OR I'LL BURST YOUR BRAIN.
Re: The Power Of Money by kristalblaze(m): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
AmaUwana:
guyz guyz...... Nice story pls update
hey you
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 5:26am On Sep 04, 2018
Episode 39.

Me:please don't harm me I'll give you any thing you want

Unknown gun man:you dey craze abi?
You think say na play I come here Cor play?

Come out now..

I came out of the car,the next think I remembered is the he sprayed something on my face.it has a harsh smell then I fainted.

IN AN UNKNOWN DARK ROOM

I was tied to a chair,and I was alone in the room..

Me:help somebody please help me please...

Unknown voice:the bastard is awake.

Me:please what have I done wrong
What did I do?
Who did I offend?
What's my offence?

I was shouting and screaming for like an hour Till I was too weak to continue..

Unknown voice: So na you be baba for the girls abi?

Me(weak voice):no na what did I do wrong?

Unknown voice:oga they come for you oh,just ready for am.

Me(ha so chief knows I've been sleeping with his wife..am dead.)

Unknown voice(1):make dem clear road for you oga..baba of the year
The real man wey sabi
The man when go say yes and he yes na yes.
The man wen go kill 50men with him ordinary hand

Me(weak voice):for where that one tey happen?
You just dey over hype the yeye man

Unknown voices: ha,he don buy market oh..

Like 10 men started beating me,blows from up and down,kicks on my stomach,slaps even knocks then someone used star beer bottle to hit my head I passed out..

48 HOURS LATER.

Mesadcoughing,coughing, coughing)(weak voice) what do you guys want from me?

Unknown voice:na me dem dey call area Dada...

Me:what do you want from me?

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 5:27am On Sep 04, 2018
Continuation

Area Dada: you get mind go rape my woman for your house?

Me:no oh,I did not rape any one

Area Dada: you still dey lie abi?
You bang my woman for your house because say you newly hit jackpot abi
Nonsense G boy.

Me:am not a yahoo boy,you mistook me for someone else.

Area Dada: your father!
Boys make una come give am small beating make him brain reset.

Me: please na,pardon me I beg you.my wife get belle oh.na me be the only son.

Area Dada: you nor know that one before you go rape my girl abi?

Me:what's her name?

Area Dada: Becky

Me:Becky again?

Area Dada: the name ring bell abi?

Me:that girl is evil

Area Dada: you go rape evil spirit so na.
Like this like this na 30million you dey drop before you commot here.

Me:oh my God.what have I really got my self into?

Area Dada: my boys go show you where you go tey use the bathroom and dem go give you better cloth wen we go tay go bank together.

He left,immediately 2 men came in,they brought food and first aid kit.I took my bath wore the new clothes. We went out side to see my car very clean,they washed it.I got into the car with the two men while area Dada drove behind with his men.

I got into the bank I made the transfer of 30million naira into the account area Dada gave me.
On my way out of the bank I saw Amaka.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 5:30am On Sep 04, 2018
Guys new episode.. don't forget to tell a friend.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 5:34am On Sep 04, 2018
@Georgeisco2007 new story
Re: The Power Of Money by AmaUwana(f): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
kristalblaze:

hey you
hey.... xup
Re: The Power Of Money by kristalblaze(m): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
AmaUwana:

hey.... xup
still waiting for that call
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
Episode 40

Me: hey baby how are you?

I hug her then i left the bank.as soon as we got to the car park some security men started shooting area Dada's car his men opened fire as well killing five security officers while area Dada lost 3 men.area Dada rush to me shot me then he zoom off with my benz 4 matic.then I passed out.

HOSPITAL...

Amaka:are you awake now baby?

Me:thanks for alerting the security

(When I hugged her at the bank,I whispered to her,I told her about area Dada and his men,she then alerted the security men).

Amaka:its OK dear.

Me:Amaka what happened, I have been looking for you?

Her:Paul I got pregnant,I did my best to remove it but it didn't work.so I had to move back to my parents house.

Me:who's responsible for the baby amaka?

Her:paul how dare you ask such a question?
You know since we started seeing each other I did not follow any other man.

Me:are you trying to say that the baby is mine?

Her:his name is paul,I named him after you

Me:oh God why now??
Amaka why didn't you use protection self?

Amaka slapped me then she walked out of the hospital....

God am sorry,am really sorry please forgive me.
I started crying out till a nurse came in,she calmed me down.

Nurse:do you want me to call anyone for you?

Me:yes please call kate and Jane for me.

She did,she informed them that I was kidnap and was shot at a bank...they both came,while jane came with blessing,kate came with her friends.they stayed with me till evening.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2018
Episode 41

After Jane and Blessing left kate started crying

Kate:baby who did you offend?

Me:I didn't offend anyone,they are just jealous of my success. You know this evil people they are so wicked.

Kate:so we can't see my parents anymore?

Me:next week baby.let everything die down first.

Kate: OK I love you..

Me: I love you too.

After I was discharged I move in to stay with kate for the main time.

She went to my house that evening to get me my BMW 3,series.oh God I now have four cars left and I lost 30million just because of my stupid acts.

*PHONE RINGING*

me:hello ma

Jane:baby how are you doing?

Me:am doing great ma,everything is fine ma

Jane:so when are we going to see?

Me:I can't really say ma.am still in pains and am scared to go back to my house

Jane:well then I'll pay you a visit where ever you are

Me:am at Kate's house,I'll text you her address after the call.

Jane:that's fine by me.

I texted her the address.

Kate:baby who was that?

Me:that was my madam, she said she want to pay me a visit

Her:that's really kind of her,she now see you as her son,even though you guys are almost the same age.

Me:hahahaha that's life now.

We both slept off after joking around for some time.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
Guys please comment lemme know if you guys are still enjoying the story
Re: The Power Of Money by princejenks(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
pls continue already

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by Ayo5991(m): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
nice story but my advice to pual please stop those side chike affair with your madam and amake pikin na one chance and take kate to Mama and married her and save because i perceive trouble .#nicework

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
Episode 42

Kate:baby baby

Me:ahhh good morning my love

Her:good morning dear,hope you slept well?

Me:yes I did,what time is it?

Her:7:25 and am late for work.

Me:oh do you have to go to work today?

Her:of course baby,there is food in the kitchen, your medicine is on top the dinning table.

Me:OK I'll eat the food.

Her:you better drink your medicine Mr paul or else I'll call your doctor

Me:and I'll get him arrested for picking your call.

Her:you're not serious.. Am going to work jhoor.

Me:OK babe I'll miss you so much.

Her:me too baby.

She left for work with her car after giving me a kiss and a hug.

I did all what she said and I even had my bath,went out side to receive fresh air.

TEXT MESSAGE

AM OUTSIDE HONEY.

I went out to see Jane looking so beautiful,with her white and black gown and she was standing close to her white G wagon.

Jane:Mr paul are you just going to stand there or you'll hug me

Me:hahaha (I did what I was told.)
Good morning ma,it's so nice of you to pay me a visit this morning. How's chief and blessing?

Jane:they are both fine,they sent their greetings

Me:that's wonderful, come in please.

We both got into the house,I gave her a bottle of red wine, I showed her around then we watched baby driver and everything, everything.

Jane: I need you to do me a favour

Me:anything for you dear

Her:kiss me

Me:just a kiss Jane,remember our rules

Her: I know but am missing you already. Your touch your mouth and your dick.I miss everything
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
Continuation

Me:I can't do...(she interrupted me with a kiss)

FROM JANE'S SIDE.
after paul was discharged from the hospital,I just needed him to take over my body one more time,but there was a problem and the problem is Kate.he even moved to her house and that has been a big problem,because I won't be able to see him well as I want.but today I must see him..I gave him a call earlier that I was going to pay him a visit. Now we are together I have to make my move or else I'll get northing.
We went to the room as we were kissing I was at least glad that he knew what I wanted and we can get down to business. He asked me to take off my dress and lie down. I did. He then came to kneel between my legs and bury his head in my pussy
As soon as as his mouth made contact, I gave a slight shudder. Paul began to tongue my pussy and suck on my clit. At some point,he slipped a finger in and tickled my clit while he continued to Bleep me with is tongue.
I grabbed the the sheets, curled my legs and moaned, out loud. He did not relent on what he was doing. My legs started to shiver as I felt my orgasm coming. In no time, I was cumming straight into his mouth.Even after he licked all of my cum, he still did not stop. He continued to eat me and I started to plead with him to slow down, as the pleasure was driving me crazy. I started to say things I do not even remember as he made me cum again. And again, he did not stop.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
Continuation

He used his hand and fingers to open my pussy and flicked my clit non-stop as his mouth kept on going. I was begging now. I was so Hot and going mad with desire. I wanted his hardness but the feel of his mouth down there was so good.

I did not even know what I was begging for. My body was buzzing like crazy and my pussy was throbbing so hard.
As soon as he released me, I felt the cool air on my body as he stood up to get naked. He then came back to me. He lifted both my legs in the air, held me by the ankles then entered me.

My pussy was already dripping wet and I expected his dick to slide in effortlessly, but it was so big and thick that it took some pushing to get in. I cried out loud as I welcomed the friction. He slid in my pussy then slid out, almost completely.

He then entered my already closing pussy again and I gave another loud moan. He slid in and out, slowly, and painfully because all I wanted at this time was for him to Bleep me hard.

I began to beg him to, but he shook his head. He seemed to enjoy the teasing. I closed my eyes grabbed my boobs urgently and hope he stops this game soon. There were tears of pleasure and need in my eyes when I opened them again to plead with him to Bleep me hard, the way I needed. My pussy was wet and my body was ready. He looked at me then entered me, deep, this time, appeasing that ball of desire deep in my belly.

Me:paul please make love to me
Please...

Paul:your wish is my command.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Continuation

He withdrew again and I expected another painfully slow thrust when he entered me hard, so hard that my back arched and I screamed out loud. He began to Bleep me in earnest.

Because I had to wait so long for it, the pleasure was so intense that I was thrashing around as he bleeped. He bleeped me with wild abandon as if to tell me I deserved this for begging. I welcomed him, I begged for more.

I was moaning and screaming and begging while he steadily gave me his dick, again and again, harder and harder. He grabbed my legs and spread them even further apart as he leaned in and gave me deep, hard,thrusts back to back.

Me:This is the sweetest I had ever been bleeped in my life paul.

Paul:I'll make sure you always get it in abundance

I begged him shamelessly to keep fucking me because he was so good. I would never have enough of his big dick.

He groaned as he kept entering me, sweat running down his body so sexily. I could not keep my eyes off him as his muscles tautened the more he bleeped me. He started breathing heavily and started to move with more urgency until he came in my pussy.

I felt like I was going to pass out from being bleeped so sweetly. He came to lie beside me on the bed.

Me:thank you baby

**he nooded and fell asleep in minutes**

I got up soon after,got dressed then I arranged the house from the sitting room to the bedroom,I washed the wine glasses returned the remaining wine to the fridge. I went back to dress the bed up then I left.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
Episode 43
From Kate's side

I came in,the house was clean and neatly arranged hmmm paul is doing a good job here.but the sitting room door was not lock and I met him sleeping, he must be really tired after taking those drugs.

Me:baby baby

Paul:wow you're back so soon,how was your day?

Me:it's 6:45 and my day was beautiful and a little bit stressful. I was expecting your call or maybe text message never got any

Paul:I've been so weak babe and I've been thinking about my life

Me:it's OK baby, everything will be just fine.

Me:I hope so my love..

**From Paul's side.**

Wow so Jane could be so kind enough to clean up the house.thank God she didn't blow the cover.

Kate prepared rice and stew for us to eat that evening,we watched some movies and played together

Kate: did your madam later come?

Me:yes she did oh,she couldn't stay up to 30 minutes before she rushed to her supermarket.

Kate: you know time is money na

Me:Hahaha so true
Baby I will be going to inform my family about you during the weekend,so we can meet your's next weekend.

Her:OMG that's the best news so far baby.i love you.

Me:I love you both.

Hersadlaughing) you're a bad boy.

Me:no not really(laughing)...

Stay tuned for more episodes from Azimih Michael Daniel

Call or Whatsapp me on 09060153622

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
thanks for the love guys I appreciate keep on commenting and I promise to bring you'all updates back to back...
Re: The Power Of Money by teebee22(f): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wow, you are so descriptive in writing. thumbs up. Am following closely and enjoyed every bit so far.
Expecting the next update.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 5:28am On Sep 07, 2018
teebee22:
Wow, you are so descriptive in writing. thumbs up. Am following closely and enjoyed every bit so far.
Expecting the next update.

thank you very much dear
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 5:31am On Sep 07, 2018
Episode 44

I left Kate's house on Sunday evening,I went back to my house,just then I received a call from my ex Amaka

Me:what do you want?

Her:I need money for our son's feeding. And my rent is due

Me:Amaka what's this na,why have you been stressing me out since I met you?

Her:me stressing you out?
You slept with my former neighbour then you bought her a car

Me:me?
I didn't buy a car for any of your stupid neighbours

Her:you lying bastard you bought a car for Becky.

Me:oh shit I didn't buy a car for her,she scammed and her boyfriend was the one that kidnapped me for 30million naira ransom

Her:I really don't believe you,see paul you better send 5 million naira now for me and paul jnr you know he can't be living in the ghetto like a local child he is a prince,the son of a king and you know am your queen,even though you won't see me like one.

Or else I will tell your lovely girlfriend about us.bye Honey.

She ended the call.

Immediately she texted me her account number... With a text saying YOU HAVE TWO DAYS TO SEND ME THE MONEY OR ELSE I'LL VISIT YOUR GIRLFRIEND.
Re: The Power Of Money by Ayo5991(m): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2018
i said it amaka child na one chance #blackmail in d highest order u c were your tin don carry u enter.Befor u know u go broke. Next!

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Money by teebee22(f): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2018
Laughing at Paul now, you see where konji has landed him?. I just pray he doesn't go broke again. cos this time na wheelbarrow him go push.

3 Likes

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
teebee22:
Laughing at Paul now, you see where konji has landed him?. I just pray he doesn't go broke again. cos this time na wheelbarrow him go push.

lol that one bad oh..next update coming soon.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ayo5991:
i said it amaka child na one chance #blackmail in d highest order u c were your tin don carry u enter.Befor u know u go broke. Next!

lol I swear..
Re: The Power Of Money by Akinwale14(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
MichaelDaniel10:
COME OUT please.
TheBlessedMan, PAMELB, FIYAH, SMARTESTPOPQUEEN, CHUMZYPINKY..
KimberlyWest, Kimkardashain, queenitee, Evajael,Hadampson, Adeyife,. Akinwale14, rukkydelta, Chyfax, twinkle004, wadaz, kelvinhilton, binsanni, abdulshakur, essohjay2, sycrocombus, rhayne, ebigbola, prexy, Adepet222, ogbedor1, fortunate, Damsel14 funmilade11, mstalba, IfyOaks,
Abefee99, Sirblero,Urchman23, fortunateB, Demikol, Testimony600, adajoe555, heemah, yewande1234 oyindawealth, adontcare, bellohassan7, Idaraobong5, betty88, Bb4u, Mamindy, Peterkeys6, akkno, igit270, Toyin223, Martha123, sheynex, darloseh, Michealunique, triplem101, Nathblessing, 1marking, herosakin77, shakyroh320, crystalprince, nabla, tsmart360, Horlardorjah, prodekul, Souloho19, Jbaby265, lolsd, Xavier casmier, Azeequeen, Lankyannie, Ifecoded, aishatry, Aminzy, Campala, Eniquirl, Rhayne, missmossy, Ronnylove, Princessadeola, akinkudin, BlissfulJeff, sheynex, Halyma, Ami joy, Bangalee1,May Mac, Jlake, Horlardorjah, Nancydearie, Heemah, Funmilade11, crislyn, Bimberry1307, Halyma,Chizim1, Miss Claire, Mary chommy, Joettti, Lankyannie, Victorydgirl,Eniquirl,crislyn, rawgurl samyfreshsmooth , dfo12, Annie939 bimberry1307 princesamuel93 spiceybae vicchi12 Roseygold Ashiat39, rachealfst bellefidel Percentile, ritvin LeMubs, yorhmienerd Opeoluwa99 missuniverse,
ewawumi, bimberry1307 Stalwert, oracle2, Lleigh Teedeechian, datjohn, Ridwan1821, AgentOfAllah, Crowniey, Countrygirl, honourable356, ojuolu, Abuklaw, , dannybeau, olatex25, Dat9jakid, ritvin pjsmart siralabai YINKS89 Angelsss, Ochyglowsglows RolaDiva, D9ty7, MissRelly, mhiztee, RichieBrown, keeyah sashaa mhizISZY , Cirphrank, OluwabuqqyYOLO, greyce Percentile, DokitaG, agbaoyega , Maggielovely, Idrhas, missnazzy, Boybreezy, Wackyrichy, Osjaay, , Blessytee, elmogaji, Bornita, JohnAdeDavid, 49cents, mzlizabelle, Melonny, Khalipharrel, Flakkydagirl, LarrySun, and others. pls bear with me if i didn't mention u.am a new member here,just got your names.
Thanks for the invitation
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 12:09am On Sep 09, 2018
EPISODE 45
After the call with amaka i was so sad,i was wondering how i got my self into this mess.
me;oh my God,kate is a good girl,a wonderful one at that.i really don't know why i fwent back to that amaka girl again.oh see what show off have gotten me into,how i wish i could go back in time and change things.now am having jush 100 million naira left in my two account together,no more contracts everything just stopped
PHONE RINGING
kate;baby how are you doing ?
me; baby i can't lie to you anymore,am a mess right now all what i've worked for am watching them going down the drain
kate; baby please stop saying things like that,everything is going to be ok
me;ok baby i believe you and i love you so much.i promise to do my best to be the best husband and best father to you and our baby
kate;i believe you so much baby.

After speaking with kate i was a little bit relieved
PHONE RINGING
her;hope you have my money paul?
me;i do,but i need to see you and our boy to know all what am going to be buying for you guys
She was silent for a while ...
her;ok i'll text you the address,paul am really sorry that things turned out the way they did.i did'nt plan for things to turned out this way am sorry
me;Amaka i understand you,any woman will do the same if they are in your place.
her;i can't even look at myself in the mirror am so ashamed of my self right now
me;it's ok dear everything is going to be fine,just text me your address after the call dear.
her;ok i will baby.

TO BE CONTINUED
STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES FROM AZIMIH MICHAEL DANIEL
CALL OR WHATSAPP US ON 09060153622

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Diary Of A Nigerian Schoolgirl / Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] / "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.