Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” (30803 Views)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by fpeter(f): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
ihedioramma:
Read LUKE 11:1-13 after it read JOHN 14:24 .

If you are referring to the Lord's prayer, then I must let you know that the Bible in its entirety is True.
Forgiving those who trespassed against me doesn't mean that I would wait until they kill me before reacting.
If an enemy is unrepentant, it is a righteous act for me to hand them over to God for judgement, it's not a sin.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by ihedioramma: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
fpeter:

If you are referring to the Lord's prayer, then I must let you know that the Bible in its entirety is True.
Forgiving those who trespassed against me doesn't mean that I would wait until they kill me before reacting.
If an enemy is unrepentant, it is a righteous act for me to hand them over to God for judgement, it's not a sin.
grin you are coming back small . How is he handing it over GOD ? telling GOD what to do them ? do you/he know all the people you/he trespassed every day,month or year ? brother/sister hand it over to GOD stop teaching GOD what to do . what many people see as trespassed to them is not self .
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by ihedioramma: 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
benodic:
After studying the Bible thoroughly, I discovered that there were very few Christians in Nigeria. The rest are simply church goers.
Truth but be example to them .
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by ihedioramma: 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dainikel:
I say a big Amen to this prayer. Its good to know RCCG is keying into MFM prayer pattern...the truth is whoever doesn't want you to succedd & fulfill your potential on earth deserves outright death...no point mincing word here. For those condemning this tweet should embrace with open arms the wicked plans of the people who do not wish them well & then get ready to explain to God why you arrived yonder sooner than you were expected.
grin The girl's you have sex with, do you know you are wickeding them ? the way you make money you may be wickding people, what of if the prayer come to you ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by fpeter(f): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
ihedioramma:
grin you are coming back small . How is he handing it over GOD ? telling GOD what to do them ? do you/he know all the people you/he trespassed every day,month or year ? brother/sister hand it over to GOD stop teaching GOD what to do . what many people see as trespassed to them is not self .

It's simple, when they go diabolical on you, just love them and fold your hands. Do nothing, don't pray so you won't be telling God what to do.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by RealityShot: 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
benodic:
After studying the Bible thoroughly, I discovered that there were very few Christians in Nigeria. The rest are simply church goers.
why?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by RealityShot: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
fpeter:

how do you hand them over?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by ihedioramma: 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
fpeter:

It's simple, when they go diabolical on you, just love them and fold your hands. Do nothing, don't pray so you won't be telling God what to do.
grin Do to others as you will like them do on to you (are you doying that ?) that prayer JESUS teach (our LORD'S prayer) cover every thing for me e.t.c (ask GOD for understanding and Read romans 12:21, colossians 3:13, ephesians 4:15-19) grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working / Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) / Apostle S.S. Aderibigbe 2018 Prophecies: “3 Senators Will Die This Year!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.