Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” (30800 Views)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Xisnin(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2017
I am not surprised
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by SalamRushdie: 10:28am On Dec 09, 2017
angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Divay22(f): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2017
Hmmm
I'll prefer they don't die though, let them live and watch their plans fail...
But what can i say

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Seun(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2017
Keneking:
Idol worshippers prayer
Exactly. This is a PHD version of the paranoid MFM prayers. The person blocking your progress isn’t in your family. He/she is in your mirror.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Generalkorex(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2017
Which kind prayer be dis
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Lalas247(f): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2017
Seun:
This will make some people think that any relative who happens to die this month is an evil person. How disgusting to divide families this way.
Valid point ..

Personally don’t think a pastor should be promoting death ! Never seen Jesus do such ... what happened to turn the other cheek ...
But you are right Nigerians take these things as black and white ... if a family member dies between now and December they will 100% believe that family has been the one holding their destiny etc ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by MhizzAJ(f): 10:29am On Dec 09, 2017
All this kind of prayer point self
I wonder the kind of Bible they read

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Divay22(f): 10:30am On Dec 09, 2017
Lalas247:
I have two I want lipsrsealed. ... I will do this prayer ...

If I see them next year ... then we will have serious problem .... tired
Lol.
Not even one but two grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2017
But bible says we should pray and wish our enemies well, I'm always surprised when I see church members praying for their enemies to die instead of praying for them to repent. trust me, they are not different from those who carry out jungle justice, yet you see them condemning such act. hypocrite everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by enemyofprogress: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2017
Baba just dey fall my hand dis days,e be like sey old age don come
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by thunderbabs: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2017
Wee dont even knw which is which again in xtianity this days sef......e tire person.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by theapeman: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2017
maximunimpact:
Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Sparks Outrage On Twitter

Below is a prayer the GO of RCCG tweeted wishing death for family members blocking progess:

Any relative or anyone blocking your way, if they don’t repent, they won’t see the new year.
this man is becoming something else!

My Bible tell me to pray for our enemies and bless them !

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by streamsofjoy(f): 10:31am On Dec 09, 2017
When I say there's an attack on the church, some people will say I'm being sentimental. Pls is this one still about thites?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Lalas247(f): 10:31am On Dec 09, 2017
Divay22:

Lol.
Not even one but two grin grin grin
They keep begging me for money .. it’s like dey sent them to drain my resources kolewerk ... na 3rd cousin dem be soooooooooooo grin

Lol God forgive me o .. don’t want them dead this pastor na bad influence ... see my trail of thought early morning sad so sad

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:31am On Dec 09, 2017
sad90% of these people abusing Adeboye, if someone repeatedly slaps them, they will fight back. They wont turn other cheek.

My dear people, those laughing at this tweet have not encountered family wickedness.

If you have, you'll understand. Christ preaches love but some humans have turned themselves to Satan's agents. Pray for their repentance. Repeatedly pray for God to arrest them to repent. But if they vehemently refuse and choose to siddon on your matter, God has to remove them.

Never take warfare prayers for granted. Some people are more wicked than the demons that posses them.
Speaking from experience.

maximunimpact:

Below is a prayer the GO of RCCG tweeted wishing death for family members blocking progess:

Any relative or anyone blocking your way, if they don’t repent, they won’t see the new year.

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Brugo(m): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2017
Seun:
This will make some people think that any relative who happens to die this month is an evil person. How disgusting to divide families this way.

Okay bro but why is t u s h censored as "bottom"? This is a Nigerian forum and we know what the word means to us colloquially.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Lalas247(f): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2017
streamsofjoy:
When I say there's an attack on the church, some people will say I'm being sentimental. Pls is this one still about thites?

For sure .... some elites will pay for that prayer #FACT grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by enemyofprogress: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:
All this kind of prayer point self
I wonder the kind of Bible they read
the thing tire me too o. Abeg are you coming tonight? remember to bring that thing we discussed last weekend.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Alariiwo: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2017
Jesus Christ on the cross, despite all he went through still said this.. father forgive them for they know not what they do.

Adeboye on the other hands say.. Father kill them if they fail to repent.

Whatever happened to "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you" grin

Africans and self-deceit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by TIDDOLL(m): 10:33am On Dec 09, 2017
"Sheeples" or wateva !!

To this prayer.... Ayam saying Amennnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

undecided undecided undecided
Die by fire....... Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by joepentwo(m): 10:33am On Dec 09, 2017
Dis kind of tink don weak me
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Waxus: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2017
This the reason why I love pastor Chris...you can't hear him say such prayers, pray good prayers for your enemies and not a prayer of death
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by kay29000(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2017
Ahn! Ahn! This is going too far.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by lordtim001(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2017
maximunimpact:

I dont believe this blocking of way or tying of destiny shii.
Let me work hard and see whether the chain that is tying my destiny wont open.
Then i will sell the chain to Iron-Condemn people undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by MhizzAJ(f): 10:35am On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
the thing tire me too o. Abeg are you coming tonight? remember to bring that thing we discussed last weekend.

grin grin I've forgotten what we discussed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Stevengerd(m): 10:35am On Dec 09, 2017
Amen oo. make them die make we see road pass
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by BakireBulmaker: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2017
Prayer on point
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by petitejolie(f): 10:35am On Dec 09, 2017
Xisnin:

Yes some are, if only Boko haram and ISIS can just sit in their mosque and pray for
their enemies death instead of killing, the world will be a better place.

Meanwhile, the major reason why many christians attend vigils, congress and the rest is
to fight their perceived "enemies". When you see a large population of people at crusades
they are their because of fear of the "enemies" not out of devotion to their faith.
because the world is a war zone
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by enemyofprogress: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2017
See as members of religion of war just dey laff baba Adeboye grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Sard(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2017
A resounding amen to that prayer.
I don't care what y'all think, but for me, anyone intentionally blocking someone else's way - relatives or not - deserves death.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2017
My dear, pray for them and bless them.

I can only bless those whose enimity with Me Is purely physical.

If the enimity turns spiritual, my brother, they have chosen their side of the battle. I'll pray for God to arrest dem to repent, If they refuse, God must remove them.

I
theapeman:
this man is becoming something else!

My Bible tell me to pray for our enemies and bless them !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working / Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) / Apostle S.S. Aderibigbe 2018 Prophecies: “3 Senators Will Die This Year!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.