Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,841 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” (30801 Views)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Bgorgeous: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
ameeeeeen oooooo
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by mykel2yc(m): 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
ebenholer:

Your enemies are meant to be loved through ur praying for their repentant but if they refuse to repent then u commit them to Gods hand to deal with them cos their threat can hinder ur peaceful living and hinder heaven
Which type of dealing I hope it is the type that happened to saul(paul)? And not the rich man in the parable of the rich man and Lazarus
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Swaggzkid: 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
mayorsticks:

Right from the days of John the Baptist, the Kingdom of God suffers Violence and only the violent take it by force. This life is a battle front, you choose to stay strong or weak. God has given every man wisdom to operate on earth, some use it wisely to bless lives and some use to block people from excelling. You can choose to be on the either side.

If you die or go low under the pretence that you want your enemy to see you and laugh.hmm, on a long thing.

So many people kill even so call our leaders kill innocent lives to get to the top, what will you say to that. Will you allow your life to be cut short or be miserable even when we are at peace with our enemy.

Paul who we read much of his epistle was a very rascal person but he met with Christ and change for better.

*IF they don't repent*

There is always a chance for repentance

Exactly bro, you understood what he meant. Epp me tell Seun because am sure he doesn't.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Kennyxton: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
seunlayi:

This is wrong.

Ephesians 6:12 KJV
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The devil is our enemy, he is the one setting your relatives friends, Co workers etc against you. If God kills your bro which devil is using as obstruction against you, Satan will still assign another member of your family to continue with the task. If God kills that one too.... Who will be left?

Why not simply direct your target at Satan? Pray to God to useless all seen and unseen power, plan and purpose of devil and all his agents in your life as you walk with God and "...earnestly contend for the faith..."

Nairalanders, if God be for you, who can be against you?
Nobody... At the mention of Jesus, every kneel shall bow

Thanks to my Bible and my Pastor W. F. K

Make it a date with God from 22-25th December Retreat

In as much as you have passed your verdict, did you read the words well?

He gave them option of repentance.

Jesus once told a healed man, (John 5:14 ) Afterward Jesus found him in the temple, and said to him, "See, you have been made well. Sin no more, lest a worse thing come upon you."

Jesus knew the being behind power of sin, but he admonished the person and gave him an option of not to sin.

If the individual continues sin and God executes judgement on him, what is that to you?

We once read in the old Testament, that you should suffer not a witch( to that practice witchcraft) to live.

I am not anyway praying that any should die but that all should come to repentance. But God deals with situations anyhow it seems good to Him.
He answers prayers.
He has all facilities.
If it is death, He will give death.
If it is sickness, He will permit sickness.
If it is solution, He will give it.

The balanced scriptural teaching is good.

The Watchman warns
Wise ones listen

Grace to you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Heavance(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
maximunimpact:
the prayers is both ways because some members will still die in RCCG, most of them still hate on their family members. The prayer is so unlike Christ.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun
Exactly...
many Christians pray in ignorance, sincerely

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Swaggzkid:
Oh my gosh! its only foolish parents thatcount on their children as their retirement plans. Who still does that sef?

small wonder your name is swaggzkid. you clearly are still a kid in every ramification.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Heavance(m): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
hotdealz:
Luke 19:27 sad
How do you determine your enemies?
Do you know with your mindset, you are someone's enemy right now, and another person on camp ground may have repeated that prayer point against you?
Just reflect on it, and try to understand.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by redsun(m): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
The core things that blocks your way in nigeria are fundamental ignorance and institutionalised moral decadence.Don't look any further,start thinking of how to make life better by finding solutions to basic life problems.You could start with something as little as staying at home on sundays to clean your surrounding and get rid of filth that inhabits dangerous mosquitoes that could easily kill you or retards your brain for good.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Ishilove: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Swaggzkid:

I add another 800 AMEN!. That has always been my prayer point when i pray, i stand with him on this.
Some people have turned themselves to principalities and strong men in one's life. Only their death can free us from such people.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Swaggzkid: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
ollah1:

So i have to be a Muslim before criticising the inconsistencies in the Bible
The prayer wasn't meant for everybody. Criticize the inconsistencies and ill doings in your life first before critizing God.
I honour my word more than my name. These words should mean something to you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Heavance(m): 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Seun:
This will make some people think that any relative who happens to die this month is an evil person. How disgusting to divide families this way.
The funniest thing is, many will still not make progress, after an enemy's demise, because they remain lazy and thinking about an enemy.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Juenwume: 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
LagosismyHome:
It sad ... church leaders showing worse behaviours . This tweet is anything but christlike. SHAME SHAME SHAME !!

how many times have Pastor Adeboye criticized the government....ZERO. instead he wines and dines with them. loads of young people are unemployed but his focus is private jet and 1 billion naira donation

Hopefully the sheeps open their eyes soon
Why not channel your hate to the devil and not someone who has decided to serve God all his life. If you serve God the way he do, your story will also change. Why cant u try him now.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by mickeymimi: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Before you pray that prayer .....before asking God to kill people or your relatives..........Christians need to check themselves properly and make sure they are truly living a[b] holy[/b] life,....no disobedience and not harbouring any evil imagination in obedience to the word of God ....... .......... Be not deceived God is not Mocked. .. Deut 4 <24 For the LORD your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God

If you truly have God and serve him in holiness and faith ..no one can block your way ... SIN can block ur way

Rev 3>8 behold, I have set an open door before you which no man can shut, because you have a little power, and you have kept my word and have not denied my name..psalm 125 They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever......For the weapons of our warfare are not[b] carnal[/b], you cannot be carnal minded and pray that kind of prayer

God is love (1 John 4:cool, but God also punishes the sinner and hates all who do iniquity. God is not one-sided.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Ddy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
kimbraa:
Exodus 22:18 says "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live". Be it a family member or not, his prayer point has biblical backing but ignorant Nigerians will come for his head 'cause they live and walk in the flesh.

That's old law madam
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Swaggzkid: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:

Some people have turned themselves to principalities and strong men in one's life. Only their death can free us from such people.
Exactly! And they shall die a shameful death that will forever linger in his/her lineage except through pure repentance.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
Swaggzkid:

The prayer wasn't meant for everybody. Criticize the inconsistencies and ill doings in your life first before critizing God.
I honour my word more than my name. These words should mean something to you.

The bolded will also have a reverse in the same Bible when checked properly.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ddy:

That's old law madam

How is it old law?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Swaggzkid: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
oyb:

small wonder your name is swaggzkid. you clearly are still a kid in every ramification.
Take my word to the bank. if you don't amend your ways, you might end up chasing shadows God help you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
ollah1:

Folks like you know absolutely nothing.

Here is a screenshot below about Hilary Clinton and the USA and tell me who actually founded and fund Al Qeada.

Boko Haram have killed more Muslims than Christians. If their mission was to kill Christians don't you think they will come to the Southern part of the country and unleashed their mayhem?
How do people like you think?
Does your brains fly out when religious matters are involved?

I think your brain is deficient if you can't realise when a government in power fails to do or prevent something bad, they switch to media propaganda and feed your likes with UNCLASSIFIED JUNK

Lest I forget D FULANIHERDSMEN HAVE ATTACKED DELTA AND ENUG STATES.....So tell me Nibo Community in Enugu state is a northern part of Nigeria abi?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Swaggzkid:

Take my word to the bank. if you don't amend your ways, you might end up chasing shadows but God help you.

don't you just love internet SUs? someone openly calls himself swaggzkid - swagger is being proud and boastful ; very xtian traits right there - and yet feels he can run his mouth on religiosity wink wink

it is only in third world countries where people have forfeited control of their lives that there this obsession with mysterious others bent on blocking 'progress'.

its is the hallmark of a weak mind. there will always be challenges and rough times in life. a person with a small modicum of sense will take it for what it is, a trial. a lazy minded person will look for some victim to put it on. i hope you're not from akwa ibom; otherwise the first challenge that comes your way, you will be burning your kids with hot plate because your pastor told you they are witches hindering your progress.

steve jobs was kicked out of apple in the 80s. muhammed ali was stripped of his title because he refused to fight in vietnam.tiger woods is yet to make his comeback. if they were nigerians, they would have been screaming its people from my village that are after me!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by LagosismyHome(f): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
Juenwume:

Why not channel your hate to the devil and not someone who has decided to serve God all his life. If you serve God the way he do, your story will also change. Why cant u try him now.

Do you know my story ..... HISS

Channel your energy to more productive things than guessing about others story

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by solonazzy: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
hotdealz:
dnt just quote one verse.....it doesn't bring d real meaning....Jesus would never wish death for anyone....not for lost souls especially ....example is d case of peter striking off d ear of one of d ppl dat arrested him...anoda is wen he was nailed on d cross...he still prayed for dem...if dey dnt repent, God knows wat to do...gone r d days of Elisha wen he rained death on Lil children making jest of him....some dnt even kno y Jesus came to deep extent....n if u must call ur self a christian, it should b because u r living a Christ like life....He even said judge not....n I believe Dats for every one n nt some selected Christians
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Amen to this one
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by mykel2yc(m): 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
SUFFER NOT A WITCH TO LIFE
This statement as we all know is a law given to the Israelites. It is not a conditional statement, it didn't say suffer not the witch that has sworn that u will not succeed to life but all witches. But many Christians will use this law as an excuse to carry out their selfish desires. If u want 2 use this law as ur backing pray that all witches should die and u will be in line with the law. But when doing so don't forget liars, fornicators, thieves, etc also pray that they 2 should die or face the punishment prescribed by the law. I want to believe that all so us on this forum have heard the song BOOK OF LIFE and we all know the reason y that Christian man did not enter into heaven because of unforgiveness. Some of us are using scriptures to harbor unforgiveness because I don't think u will not pray for the death of someone u have forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by KaptainAfrika: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
BOKO HARAM: THANK GOD, WE WERE NOT MENTIONED
CORRUPT POLITICIANS: THANK GOD, WE WERE NOT MENTIONED
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by boringnigerian: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
IForgotMyLoginD:
sad90% of these people abusing Adeboye, if someone repeatedly slaps them, they will fight back. They wont turn other cheek.

My dear people, those laughing at this tweet have not encountered family wickedness.

If you have, you'll understand. Christ preaches love but some humans have turned themselves to Satan's agents. Pray for their repentance. Repeatedly pray for God to arrest them to repent. But if they vehemently refuse and choose to siddon on your matter, God has to remove them.

Never take warfare prayers for granted. Some people are more wicked than the demons that posses them.
Speaking from experience.

Well, their removal is God's prerogative. If you can point me to one place in the Bible where Jesus prayed for the death of anyone, this discussion would be settled.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by bobkezel(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mumu pastor mumu followers
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by pal20: 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Emmytes:
Daddy G.O don play pe cry crynalty go throw in. sad
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Exciton(m): 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
hotdealz:

Wait, you're totally okay with a verse that basically says his "enemies" deserves to be slaughtered just because they didn't let him reign over them?

And 45 people liked this sh!t. I don die!

I no even wan hear the "context argument" cos you used a single verse to justify your pastor's barbaric view.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by cstr1000: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
ruggedised:
But bible says we should pray and wish our enemies well, I'm always surprised when I see church members praying for their enemies to die instead of praying for them to repent. trust me, they are not different from those who carry out jungle justice, yet you see them condemning such act. hypocrite everywhere
Pray for them to repent?

You want to pray for a family member that has killed all the bright stars in the family to repent?

Good luck with that. I hope you know some personalities have sold their soul to the devil and have no desire to repent.

They will just waste the individual and send him/her to hell.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by shejane: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
Amen and Amen to that prayer. Anyone whether female or male from my father's side or my mother's side blocking my progress die now now Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working / Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) / Apostle S.S. Aderibigbe 2018 Prophecies: “3 Senators Will Die This Year!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.