Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (83375 Views)

Reflecting On Pastor Dare Adeboye's Death. What If It Was Daddy Freeze? / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
profola2be:

If the prayer by the man of God is too costly, let may pray for all of you criticising him,and please say a big amen...!

"Any relative or anyone blocking your way, may they succeed in eliminating you, may they not repent in their missions to block your way! they will see the new year and have a better new year celebration than you’,
mehn.. words without action means nothing, even if I said amen to that, it doesn't mean anything.

God gives and takes life, not as a result of your prayer, or of any motherfker. No matter what we all will die someday, so praying for someone's death is a waste of time. use to time on more productive things and stop giving your money to MOGs

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by onyxo76(m): 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
seguno2:

Daddy Freeze has left that for you to do also.
Is that a bad thing
abi he dey fear DK Olukoya...wetin concern with whatever prayer they are praying anywhere.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by okito: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Anyone who wants those blocking his way and refuse to repent to continue, should disregard the prayer..no problem. The prayer is for those who genuinely want to succeed. If my enemy; Whether a relative or not refuses to repent, let him/her die today..today!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by enemyofprogress: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
DeRay98:

That's the problem with people like you who don't the bible but relay on what other ignorant people say about the bible or prayer.
Freeze and his cohaters are preying on your ignorance to manipulate you and get cheap attention. May God forgive you and fellow haters.
you that is not ignorant,go ahead and tell us what the Bible says otherwise sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Even Jesus while dying prayed for those who did wrong to him - the lesson is this : Only God owns revenge . its not our duty to DICTATE TO HIM How he should carry it out which is exactly what this pastor did .

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by CHARLOE(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:
What's wrong with this prayer? Are you blocking people's way? Then you will die by fire!
Y don't u pray that prayer against corrupt politicians, kidnappers, armed robbers etc or are u one of dem? Mumu sheeple!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by okito: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
CHARLOE:

Y don't u pray that prayer against corrupt politicians, kidnappers, armed robbers etc or are u one of dem? Mumu sheeple!
The prayer is all encompassing...
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Seahawk:
Nigerian pastors are the biggest scam artistes in the world. They sow distrust in families and make you enemies you didn’t even know you had. Then they start milking you dry because you have alienated all the people that could have given you sound advice. that’s what makes them so successful. Bloody scum

Nigerian pastors are this are that,, spewing shit !! try the devil or men of devil ...wu says church naa by force,, or you are just so dumb to know you av the right and choice not to partake in any religion,, stay indoor
the money we exotic dancers,,hypemen,,barman,,bouncers in clubs is not a waste/milking uhh !! I am guilt of so many things but I know the "TRUTH".
try not to go to church on Sundays for a year and see if any church services we not hold .. if you die today will activities in your area stop for half a day,,here you are on NL insult men with footprint on the sands of time ..#mofos
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by SageTravels: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
PointZerom:
You are right, He showed Sodom and Gomorah mercy.

You deserve God Medal.

Some people acting as if the prayer is new
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by laotech: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, mattew 5:44
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Barristter07: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
BIGTinfotech

BIGTinfotech:
Absolutely nothing wrong with that prayer.

"...suffer not a witch to live"

According to the teachings of Jesus Christ , Christians are to do Good towards their enemies

I think you and I agreed on that Sir ?

MFM members are used to praying such prayers, no one has complained or said anything.

Freeze is really pushing His luck too far. Perhaps He's enjoying to cheap popularity.

@ Bolded , How do you justify your assertion of " No one " when Personally I know people including myself who frowned at such since it doesn't align with the teachings of Christ Jesus ?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by rhektor(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
NPComplete:
Lool.
Boko Haram is rampaging, prayers like this haven't worked on them. The boko haram we all know and can see and can attest to their evil. These pastors won't pray against them because they know it doesn't work. It is innocent relatives they want to start setting people against.
That way, if a family member dies this year and someone gets a job or a breakthroughs next year, he will claim it was Adeboye that did it. Something we can't prove.
These pastors have no powers, they only hope on chance and the law of large numbers by spreading paranoia.

If such prayers doesn't work then why are you ranting? Maybe you are paranoid too
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lol.

But I think this is where we are getting it wrong. Looters and other people wey just beef us are just physical enemies.... Those are the ones Christ mentioned we bless and forgive.

But the ones wey be agents of spiritual forces in high places are the ones you pray for their repentance, if they refuse to repent, God according to His word will pull them down. Sometimes you have to give these people ultimatum.

We need to understand spiritual things to get that declaration. God's grace is sufficient for them. For us all. But if they reject it, they have chosen their reward. Adeboye's declaration won't have effect on any spiritually wicked family member, except dey choose to reject repentance.

JON01:
But honestly this type of prayers make me doubt some pastors... I respect this baba GAN not until recently Haba daddy why can't you pray that those Looters up there should Die eh since they are the Major drawback blocking our way In this Zoo
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lifestone:

Read your bible bro if you have one

Worshippers of Daddy G.O, what did the bible say abeg?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by ugo147: 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
seguno2:

Those using their degrees to push wheelbarrows are doing that because of the looters who give Adeboye stolen money to bless them.
Shine your eyes bro.

Poverty mentality is doing u
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by chuose2: 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Adeboye has never condemned fulani herdsmen nor prayed against them
This is to distract from his usual money grabbing prayers,, nothing else angry

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by starmich2004: 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Prayers that cannot remove poverty from Nigeria, shameless people.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by subcbouy: 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Some Christians be praying to God as if he is an assassin
So you don't know? He can kill and make alive. He killed first born of Egyptians and pharaoh in the sea. Don't wait for your enemy to kill like Fulani, kill them all with prayer, not by physical battle. Enemies shall kill themselves.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by PointZerom: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
SageTravels:

You deserve God Medal.

Some people acting as if the prayer is new
Pa Adeboye is even a learner where biblical Elisha and Elijah dey for this kind of prayer. Freeze is heading to doom.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Barristter07: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
Okito

okito:

The prayer is all encompassing...

You make me laugh Sir , Since when has churches embarked on such prayers against corrupt politician's . Probably I estimated Year 2001 , Nevertheless the same corrupt politicians are still ruling the same country isn't it ? I expect you to calculate the estimated Year 2001 till 2017 , And ask yourself if such prayers has been answered, If it hasn't unravel why God Almighty Didn't answer such prayer. Do this task, and discover the truth yourself

If God Almighty is to liberate man from suffering, its not his duty to dictate how God should punish his enemies

For a test, You can show me where David Prayed to see Saul dead in your Bible .

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by BabaAduras: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hedonistically:
I agree with Adeboye this one time.

I would be extremely sad if anyone wishes me bad for bad belle sake and yet breathes the air of life for an extra second.

Die die die mo'fuckers die!

And let me die if I wish anyone bad too. Fair enough.

I guess you made the air of life that your enemy is breathing. Even the air of life you are breathing, you made it.

Since MFM people have been praying Fire and death on their enemies, how many of their so called enemies have died? They have continuously say this prayers for themselves to be alive.

I am not going to comment on GO's prayer, but for you I advise you leave your enemies to God. The bible says "if our ways pleases God, he will make our enemies become our friend and our helpers". So try and make your ways to please God, every other thing is secondary.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by DeRay98(m): 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you that is not ignorant,go ahead and tell us what the Bible says otherwise sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Even Jesus while dying prayed for those who did wrong to him - the lesson is this : Only God owns revenge . its not our duty to DICTATE TO HIM How he should carry it out which is exactly what this pastor did .

Perhaps you should go and read 2 Thess chapter 1 verse 6. If you can comprehend the bible.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Barristter07: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
subcbouy:
So you don't know? He can kill and make alive. He killed first born of Egyptians and pharaoh in the sea. Don't wait for your enemy to kill like Fulani, kill them all with prayer, not by physical battle. Enemies shall kill themselves.

Funny , So it was the Israelite that DICTATED to him how he should punish their enemies ?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by ugo147: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
Believers shouldn't even bother....if u insult pastors u insult the spirit backing them.....u have sinned against the holy spirit..Adeboye said ""IF
they don't repent"...why do illiterates run their mouth

Guyz the devil is playing some good set of games and ignorant hypocrites join the devils game....the moment u insult a pastor...u insult d spirit and if its a genuine pastor there is NO forgiveness for u...
Daddy freeze is damned to hell and is drawing lot with him...just mind ur business dnt get involved and in tithe.....if the wealthy see it as an investment to always give tithe to God through pastors why are u against it cus u are jealous of them...pay if you want to pay or dnt ...
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by fetrillion(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
Follysho707:
Jesus instructed us to pray EVEN for our enemies. We as Christians should live a "Christ-like" life... Just imagine. If course gullible ones would rush to his defense.
Are u so dumb and stupid?..Dont u see d conditional statement ?"If deyv fail tovrepent"..do u know how many loaded destiny carrier we have in d grave?.coutesy of d evil ones..f u Dont kill those destiny snatchers n destroyer in ur family n dey finally succeeded in making u miserable ...if such a person repent after ur death,our lord Jesus is so mercyful n gracious to forgive such an individual..Mercy fall on You in Jesus name.May u not die loaded in Jesus name..pls,change DAT mindset n stop minding DAT demon possessed man called daddy freeze..
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by iberu001(m): 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
Follysho707:
Jesus instructed us to pray EVEN for our enemies. We as Christians should live a "Christ-like" life... Just imagine. Of course gullible ones would rush to his defense.

How many times have u prayed for your enemies,please let me know.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by benjaminoikhe: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
I nor understand where we dey go again
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by enemyofprogress: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
DeRay98:

Perhaps you should go and read 2 Thess chapter 1 verse 6. If you can comprehend the bible.
wetin him talk?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by modupeleke(f): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Amen.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Papasland21: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Not die alone, God should "freeze" them before they die.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by subcbouy: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Barristter07:

Funny , So it was the Israelite that DICTATED to him how he should punish their enemies ?
Do you know how much agony these people have been subjected? Avenge me of my enemy, so they cried.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by royalty18: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Some people are just busybodies. Sadura n Sami. If it doesn't concern you, you keep your mouth shut.
A very big Amen to that prayer.
If you have ever seen someone that's a victim of family witchcraft you'll understand better!
Yes. Truly, Satan is our arch enemy but when someone has vowed on their lives and blood that you won't succeed and they're showing you physically with their actions and reactions you cannot but say Amen to such prayers with alacrity!

BTW, it seems this Freeze is particularly sent against Baba Adeboye. Why are you trailing him all around
You should ask yourself of all the beautiful things that has been said at the Holy Ghost Congress, Salvation, testimonies upon testimonies, this is what they're making a show out of!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.