Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. (63902 Views)

I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Sharon6(f): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Pic
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by oloriLFC(f): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
If experts say surgery is d only corrective measure, surgery it is. if not, buy a bra

3 Likes

Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Funjosh(m): 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
All of you that are asking for pictures want to see breast Abi kiss

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by greenvillle: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
cheesy
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Alariiwo: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Oh boy.. better go buy correct push up bars and start with at least 150 push ups everyday.
I don't think it's up to 5k now.. you should get a good one for that price.

Man boobs kwa..
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by sigiyaya(m): 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
And Bob-risky might need those Breast

3 Likes

Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Where pishure?
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by K1ngsley: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Add picture [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Jubilancy(f): 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Are u sure ur hands are clean? Is it a repercussion of previous sins? If Yes ....seek the face of God
Is ur hands clean? If yes .....still seek the face of God and go for medical care
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Diso60090(m): 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Abeg go start gym make you let person hear word nor be person get HIV
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by durodee(m): 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mlazer:
Hey people. For the past four years, I seem to had a case of man boobs, it was quite small, however for the past four months, it seems to be growing bigger. If I was an obese person, I wouldn't worry too much about it but I am a lean person.

Its become very difficult to take my shirt off. Haven't even been to a doctor. I've done my research and the only way to eliminate is through surgery. Nothing about nigeria comes up in my search result and I'm beginning to thibk that it is not possible to get the surgery in Nigeria.
If it is, how much does it cost. Doctors in the houee and people who have had the surgery done on them, advice is needed.

Haven't been to the swimming pool in about 3 years. That bad
The surgery should readily be done in any Teaching Hospitals in Nigeria and even in some state and Private Hospitals. Price depends on where. As low as @50k in Government hospitals and as much as 500k or more in highbrow private hospitals! Stop staying indoors, visit hospital ASAP!

2 Likes

Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Stevengerd(m): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Omo op don chop sacred cock ooo... if that breast see beta exercise, nobody go tell the breast when e go go inside.
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Earthquake1: 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Op I have a very similar situation, if you're too bothered by it the only way out is surgery.
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by crackhouse(m): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
add the pics of the breast before u can get advice. just exclude ur face and snap only the breast region. it will help.
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by D33VA(f): 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jubilancy:
Are u sure ur hands are clean? Is it a repercussion of previous sins? If Yes ....seek the face of God
Is ur hands clean? If yes .....still seek the face of God and go for medical care

In the land of the Foo. Lish you are queen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Earthquake1: 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
omocalabar:
Man boobs....start lifting weight,..boobs will turn to muscles

That's a lie I am very muscular but I still have man-boobs.

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by sirusX(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
You need to stay away from any bobo tó risky
His Jaykurb is away
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by nairalandbuzz(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mlazer:
Hey people. For the past four years, I seem to had a case of man boobs, it was quite small, however for the past four months, it seems to be growing bigger. If I was an obese person, I wouldn't worry too much about it but I am a lean person.

Its become very difficult to take my shirt off. Haven't even been to a doctor. I've done my research and the only way to eliminate is through surgery. Nothing about nigeria comes up in my search result and I'm beginning to thibk that it is not possible to get the surgery in Nigeria.
If it is, how much does it cost. Doctors in the houee and people who have had the surgery done on them, advice is needed.

I haven't been in the pool since birth

But seriously, it is hormonal. If you go to clinic, they will give you medications to supress the excess hormones. If you sit at home, it grows big till all u need is surgery.

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Promzyunique(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
liar. cos no proof
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by durodee(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jubilancy:
Gynecomastia is an hormonal problem ,same as with women with facial hair.
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by danthamccoy(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
A distraught person will come online looking for advice and what he gets instead is brain dead folks mocking him and catching fun on his head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by davillian(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nlanders una too like booby.
Una no even care if na male or female boby.
Na wa O
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Alariiwo: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Earthquake1:
Op I have a very similar situation, if you're too bothered by it the only way out is surgery.

Most Ipob youths have similar situation.. man boobs and pot belly.

I guess it's DNA related or probably spiritual. Only God knows
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by okorie3: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dude, book an appointment with an endocrinologist in a teaching hospital. After which u may now be referred to see a plastic surgeon. In most cases, hormonal manipulation(drugs) is all that u may need. All the best.
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Boyooosa(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
GeeString:
Nairalanders are wicked.

See them asking for pics instead of helping out. grin

Oboy, if you make that mistake, your name na sorry.

They'll meme the pic in a heartbeat.
It doesn't change him. He might just crop the chest only, who knows, an experienced person might advise accurately if s/he sees how the chest physically looks like.... just thinking anyway.
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Waiting for the "Village pple and Enemies blaming" crew...
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Exmay(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mlazer:

what you are experiencing is not unusual. rather then you focussing on the symptom why don't you try to correct the underlying cause.
you are probably suffering from Hyperprolactinemia. this is an endocrine disorder. i would strongly advise that you see an endocrinologist. Note, there are drugs that can take care of the gynecomastia. I won't be dropping the names of this drugs as this is a public forum. however, I'm sure that an endocrinologist will be able to help you out. cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Ishilove: 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
I think it's medical condition called gynecomastia. Your estrogen levels are too high to you need to go to hospital and stop this yeye guesswork you're engaging in.
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Earthquake1: 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alariiwo:

Most Ipob youths have similar situation.. man boobs and pot belly.

I guess it's DNA related or probably spiritual. Only God knows

Most Afonja youths have a case of irregular shaped skulls, due to years of banging it on the ground.

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Ishilove: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Exmay:

what you are experiencing is not unusual. rather then you focussing on the symptom why don't you try to correct the underlying cause.
you are probably suffering from Hyperprolactinemia. this is an endocrine disorder. i would strongly advise that you see an endocrinologist. Note, there are drugs that can take care of the gynecomastia. I won't be dropping the names of this drugs as this is a public forum. however, I'm sure that an endocrinologist will be able to help you out. cheers.
Please don't drop names before some silent readers facing the same issue embark on self medication

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Atk1nson(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
xxx79317:

bimbo17, Richard18, John 19 ....well done o, keep creating multiple profiles
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by encryptjay(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
You're wondering what's happening with your body?
You're body building and you'll have to complement it by working out.
I experienced this and I had to start wearing T shirt as inner wear and almost went nuts. Being the quiet type, kept it to myself and allowed nature take it's course.
But when I look back at all those development, I smile shocked
But if you're experiencing pain, go for check up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) / How Push Up Bras Cause Breast Cancer In Ladies (Photos) / Lose Your Stomach Fat- 5 Tips To Have Flat Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.