Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. (63907 Views)

I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Silumi(f): 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gynomastia .....hormonal imbalance you may have a tumour go for a check up
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
I had a friend that have similar case, his breast are massive , he start going to gym house and successfully convert it to muscles, very possible hit the gym ur body structure will improve
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by kamantan(m): 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
its is called gynecomastia, a hormonal imbalance called hyperprolactinaemia, it could be induced by certain drugs like cimetidine ,ketoconazole...it can lead to infertility but the good news is DAT it can be treated
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Chuknovski(m): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
go to YouTube there are Excercise u can do to remedy it
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mlazer:
Hey people. For the past four years, I seem to had a case of man boobs, it was quite small, however for the past four months, it seems to be growing bigger. If I was an obese person, I wouldn't worry too much about it but I am a lean person.

Its become very difficult to take my shirt off. Haven't even been to a doctor. I've done my research and the only way to eliminate is through surgery. Nothing about nigeria comes up in my search result and I'm beginning to thibk that it is not possible to get the surgery in Nigeria.
If it is, how much does it cost. Doctors in the houee and people who have had the surgery done on them, advice is needed.

Haven't been to the swimming pool in about 3 years. That bad

If you are in your teen years or early 20s, do not bother. Some of them will shrink and you will have only a size that is manageable.

It is a regular occurrence among many men, whether fat or lean
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by thickminaj(f): 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
joeace2020:

Howdy
Quite gud
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Bullhari: 2:08am On Dec 10, 2017
Mlazer:
Hey people. For the past four years, I seem to had a case of man boobs, it was quite small, however for the past four months, it seems to be growing bigger. If I was an obese person, I wouldn't worry too much about it but I am a lean person.

Its become very difficult to take my shirt off. Haven't even been to a doctor. I've done my research and the only way to eliminate is through surgery. Nothing about nigeria comes up in my search result and I'm beginning to thibk that it is not possible to get the surgery in Nigeria.
If it is, how much does it cost. Doctors in the houee and people who have had the surgery done on them, advice is needed.

Haven't been to the swimming pool in about 3 years. That bad

pinshure or I have nothing to say
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by tomalin: 5:31am On Dec 10, 2017
Since you said you are muscular then it is definitely not as a result of being overweight cos most overweight guys typically have man boobs , the only explanation then is that you have excess of estrogen , which could easily be treated by taking medications to suppress it . That being said , you still need to visit an expert for proper diagnosis and the right treatment approach .

I would also suggest that you do push ups to help burn the fat in that area and try to replace it with muscles instead , while this may not be the permanent solution to the problem it is something that is good for your general well being . And while doing push ups , I will recommend you do an incline push up as this directly hits the muscles of your chest .
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by danemenike: 7:29am On Dec 10, 2017
I had similar experience in the past. Lost confidence and inter-people relationship. I under went surgery in UNTH and now I'm a bit okay

07037629947 for more details
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2017
You guys want to see boobs pics, mtcheew. Keep waiting ifyu like don't go to church
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by lovely17(m): 8:33am On Dec 10, 2017
Your Case is that of Gynecomastia
Its caused by imbalance of Hormones
Check the medications you have been taking,check their Side effects especially if its any drug used for depression
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by luvlymabel: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2017
CAN I SEE THE PICTURE PLS...
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by joeace2020(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2017
thickminaj:

Quite gud

Are you from Benin?
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Mlazer: 11:24am On Dec 10, 2017
AgricSalt:

If you are in your teen years or early 20s, do not bother. Some of them will shrink and you will have only a size that is manageable.

It is a regular occurrence among many men, whether fat or lean

I'm only 23.

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Mlazer: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2017
Spatta:

Go quickly to "Medilag" Or Luth Idi araba and see Doctors for surgery

It can be corrected, I had a family member who had similar problem in the past and it was corrected by surgery

He is fine now and even happier he took the bold step to get rid of the Breast Lump

Don't Delay, don't hide in the house for shame. Visit medical practitioners

they know what to do

Thanks. I'll be going to see a doctor tomorrow. The nipple area is starting to hurt really bad. A bit painful with a shirt on
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Mlazer: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=nachious post=63131757][/quote]

Dude what the fück is ur problem ?
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Mlazer: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2017
Lyns32uk:

Bro, u can do the surgery at NAF, Ikeja. It might cost you between 20k to 30k. And you will be fine.

Thanks man. Had no idea. I wi be going to a doctor tomorrow to check things out before surgery.
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Mlazer: 11:31am On Dec 10, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Your condition is known as gynecomastia or male breasts. For some guys this starts in their teenage years when their hormone levels are starting to adjust (more estrogen than testosterone). For some people, especially body builders, this could be caused by testosterone injections that they take for quick muscle gains which later causes them to grow gynecomastia. For some guys this later goes away as they grow older and for some guys it never does. Gynecomastia (male breasts) could be composed of fat only, or a tough gland that you can feel or a combination of both.

The best way to eliminate gynecomastia is through surgery but unfortunately there are no hospitals in Nigeria that could perform this. There should be, anyway, as the surgery itself is fairly easy and takes only a few hours. While under anesthesia, you could be awake all through the surgery. You need something like in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmiGyTErhw0

No, gymming/working out won't take your gynecomastia away. Muscle and fat are two different things. In fact chest building will only push out the gynecomastia out the more, if your gynecomastia is the layer of tough gland that lays on top of your chest muscles (pectoralis major and minor). If yours is mostly fat due to obesity, then if you lose weight the gynecomastia will reduce/go away.

Thanks. This was really helpful especially the video, although mine is nowhere as large as the one in the video
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Mlazer: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2017
Exmay:

what you are experiencing is not unusual. rather then you focussing on the symptom why don't you try to correct the underlying cause.
you are probably suffering from Hyperprolactinemia. this is an endocrine disorder. i would strongly advise that you see an endocrinologist. Note, there are drugs that can take care of the gynecomastia. I won't be dropping the names of this drugs as this is a public forum. however, I'm sure that an endocrinologist will be able to help you out. cheers.

Thanks. I'll be doing that tomorrow
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Mlazer: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2017
durodee:
The surgery should readily be done in any Teaching Hospitals in Nigeria and even in some state and Private Hospitals. Price depends on where. As low as @50k in Government hospitals and as much as 500k or more in highbrow private hospitals! Stop staying indoors, visit hospital ASAP!

Thanks for the advice. Will be going to the hospital tomorrow especially now that the nipple region is beginning to hurt.
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Mlazer: 11:45am On Dec 10, 2017
Lyns32uk:

Bro, u can do the surgery at NAF, Ikeja. It might cost you between 20k to 30k. And you will be fine.

Replied ur pm bro
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Aprokodoctor: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
You have done your research but you haven't been to the doctor? When you're ready let us know
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by thickminaj(f): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
joeace2020:

Are you from Benin?
Not really
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Pishure or ion believe it cheesy
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by nachious(m): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mlazer:
. I know you will Always keep assuming until what you assumes finally Start happening to you in real life, na that time your eyes go open small. Don't have a problem but could tell from afar off. Goodluck to your new found breast as you named it.
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by ewa26: 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Your condition is known as gynecomastia or male breasts. For some guys this starts in their teenage years when their hormone levels are starting to adjust (more estrogen than testosterone). For some people, especially body builders, this could be caused by testosterone injections that they take for quick muscle gains which later causes them to grow gynecomastia. For some guys this later goes away as they grow older and for some guys it never does. Gynecomastia (male breasts) could be composed of fat only, or a tough gland that you can feel or a combination of both.

The best way to eliminate gynecomastia is through surgery but unfortunately there are no hospitals in Nigeria that could perform this. There should be, anyway, as the surgery itself is fairly easy and takes only a few hours. While under anesthesia, you could be awake all through the surgery. You need something like in the video below:

No, gymming/working out won't take your gynecomastia away. Muscle and fat are two different things. In fact chest building will only push out the gynecomastia out the more, if your gynecomastia is the layer of tough gland that lays on top of your chest muscles (pectoralis major and minor). If yours is mostly fat due to obesity, then if you lose weight the gynecomastia will reduce/go away.

hon, how is jollof rice cooked in at least Anambra State and how popular is it there you just answer me that one question and I will leave you in peace ok
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by onatisi(m): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
i just watched the video
whao, money is good ooo
all this wonderful medical treatment will cost a lot of money
bigfrancis21:

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Funjosh(m): 5:53am On Dec 11, 2017
julietkcee:
Pishure or ion believe it cheesy

You want pictures Abi tongue
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 11, 2017
Funjosh:

You want pictures Abi tongue
yep... cheesy
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by daralove(f): 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
no picture, we Nigerians believe in seeing before believing.
Re: Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. by joeace2020(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
thickminaj:

Not really

Where? Ondo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) / How Push Up Bras Cause Breast Cancer In Ladies (Photos) / Lose Your Stomach Fat- 5 Tips To Have Flat Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.