Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (913383 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by dan5loriel: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
you spoke my mind honestly. Perhaps people don't want to share any longer

jamoyakz:
quick observation, I noticed of late no interview transcript Abi the embassy ain't smiling or people just don't want to share?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by abid4akin(m): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
LagosismyHome:

Passport
SEVIS receipt
Admission letter
SOA aka bank statements
I20 form
School transcript if you have it
Test scores slip
BSc certificate Although optional
DS-160 confirmation,
appointment confirmation.
*2 photographs passport if needed

Hope we ain't obligated to showing a colored copy of the following... Someone gets me scared already, my interview is Friday... Help ooo.. Cos na black and white I print
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by gentlenoni(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
Good evening house! I've been following this thread for quite sometime now and it really helped me when I had my 1st F1 visa interview, unfortunately I was not well equipped as I was denied at the Lagos embassy in March 2018. This was my experience ;

VO: Good morning.
Me: Good morning sir.
VO: pass me your passport and I-20 please...
Me: sure!(gave him passport, I-20 and sevis fee receipt)
VO: where are you going to in the US?
Me: Stratford University in Virginia.
VO: *nods head* in Virginia. What course are you going to study?
Me: yes. Computer and information systems security.
VO: how long do you intend to spend in the US?
Me: approximately 19 months.
VO: did you apply any other schools?
Me: yes! SJSU and ISU
VO: okay, ISU. where you admitted to any?
Me: yes! SJSU.
VO: so why did you choose Stratford over SJSU?
Me: I chose Stratford because it offers a curriculum that fits my area of interest. It's curriculum combines Advanced technology, hands-on lab and the traditional educational method of impacting knowledge to students.
At Stratford university, students spend less time in class taking notes, rather they spend more time at the lab conducting hands on research using advanced technology, which is what I need to be more effective and professional in my area of study and also my basis for selecting an institution.
VO: what do you intend to do after graduation?
Me: I intend to come back home and contribute to the development of information systems in Nigeria by creating and designing newer softwares for information security and database management. And I also intend to establish an IT institute where I'll train students in IT skills.
VO: Who is sponsoring you?
Me: My dad.
VO: What does he do?
Me: He is a major distributor of Vitafoam Nig plc and also a contractor of Julius Berger Nig plc.
VO: Vitafoam?
Me: Yes.
VO: What's your highest qualification?
Me: Bachelor of science.
VO: In what course?
Me: Chemistry.
VO: Why are you switching from Chemistry to Information systems?
Me: In a time like this where ICT is taking over the world, I want to be among those to impact that change in my own country.
VO: That does not answer my question. Why are you switching?
MeNow having no clue what to say)I've always loved working with computer and I want to study this course just to enhance my skills so as to add to the development of information systems in my country.*stuttering*
VO: Sorry at this time I cannot issue you a visa. This paper states the reason why. You can apply again. Thank you!
Me: Thank you!

I applied a 2nd time in april 2018 at the Abuja embassy and was also denied...this time I went fully prepared as I got better answers to every question but was denied still on the basis that I was switching programmes, and the VO said she couldn't get enough information from me, and that was the only question she asked me b4 handing over the green paper. Now I want to apply again but I need to get another I20 from the school but they're requesting for an updated statement of account. Can I send a different account from the one I sent to them previously as it no longer holds the stipulated fund? What other tips do I need to know before embarking on another journey(any possible questions that I may be asked as regards my transcripts)? God bless y'all as you do justice to my questions. Thanks in anticipation!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by nwendujudy: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
Biko has anyone successfully transferred sevis record from one school to another while in Nigeria after a visa denial? Can you please tell me how I can go about this without paying another sevis fee? I was denied visa and want to reapply for spring to another school. The school I want to apply to asked me to get my previous school to transfer the sevis record to them. Now I got this mail from the previous school. Who would help out if it's something possible? I wouldn't want to pay another sevis fee. I don't even have the funds at the moment.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by donanod(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
nwendujudy:
Biko has anyone successfully transferred sevis record from one school to another while in Nigeria after a visa denial? Can you please tell me how I can go about this without paying another sevis fee? I was denied visa and want to reapply for spring to another school. The school I want to apply to asked me to get my previous school to transfer the sevis record to them. Now I got this mail from the previous school. Who would help out if it's something possible? I wouldn't want to pay another sevis fee. I don't even have the funds at the moment.
It’s possible provided your SEVIS fee payment was made within the past year.
This should help: https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/2017/06/students-sevp-now-accepts-online-i-901-sevis-fee-transfer-requests

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by donanod(m): 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
abid4akin:

Hope we ain't obligated to showing a colored copy of the following... Someone gets me scared already, my interview is Friday... Help ooo.. Cos na black and white I print
Black and white is fine.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Geo4646: 1:12am On Jun 28, 2018
he gave u 120, I don't understand? please explain
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by abid4akin(m): 4:21am On Jun 28, 2018
donanod:
Black and white is fine.
Thanks boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bigfrancis21: 4:33am On Jun 28, 2018
nwendujudy:

Hey,

You cannot transfer any SEVIS record because you do not have one to begin with. You only have an active SEVIS record after you've entered the US and reported to school (your school changes your SEVIS status from initial to active).

However, in your case, you can transfer your SEVIS payment of $200 from the old SEVIS number to the new one. This is not a SEVIS record transfer but rather SEVIS fee payment transfer. To do this, visit: https://fmjfee.com/i901fee/index.html, click on 'Click Here to Request an I-901 Fee Transfer' and proceed. You would need your SEVIS number from your new school to do this. Within 2 days, your payment should reflect on the new SEVIS ID and you are good to go for your next visa interview.

Goodluck

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bigfrancis21: 4:48am On Jun 28, 2018
gentlenoni:

Good evening house! I've been following this thread for quite sometime now and it really helped me when I had my 1st F1 visa interview, unfortunately I was not well equipped as I was denied at the Lagos embassy in March 2018. This was my experience ;

VO: Good morning.
Me: Good morning sir.
VO: pass me your passport and I-20 please...
Me: sure!(gave him passport, I-20 and sevis fee receipt)
VO: where are you going to in the US?
Me: Stratford University in Virginia.
VO: *nods head* in Virginia. What course are you going to study?
Me: yes. Computer and information systems security.
VO: how long do you intend to spend in the US?
Me: approximately 19 months.
VO: did you apply any other schools?
Me: yes! SJSU and ISU
VO: okay, ISU. where you admitted to any?
Me: yes! SJSU.
VO: so why did you choose Stratford over SJSU?
Me: I chose Stratford because it offers a curriculum that fits my area of interest. It's curriculum combines Advanced technology, hands-on lab and the traditional educational method of impacting knowledge to students.
At Stratford university, students spend less time in class taking notes, rather they spend more time at the lab conducting hands on research using advanced technology, which is what I need to be more effective and professional in my area of study and also my basis for selecting an institution.
VO: what do you intend to do after graduation?
Me: I intend to come back home and contribute to the development of information systems in Nigeria by creating and designing newer softwares for information security and database management. And I also intend to establish an IT institute where I'll train students in IT skills.
VO: Who is sponsoring you?
Me: My dad.
VO: What does he do?
Me: He is a major distributor of Vitafoam Nig plc and also a contractor of Julius Berger Nig plc.
VO: Vitafoam?
Me: Yes.
VO: What's your highest qualification?
Me: Bachelor of science.
VO: In what course?
Me: Chemistry.
VO: Why are you switching from Chemistry to Information systems?
Me: In a time like this where ICT is taking over the world, I want to be among those to impact that change in my own country.
VO: That does not answer my question. Why are you switching?
MeNow having no clue what to say)I've always loved working with computer and I want to study this course just to enhance my skills so as to add to the development of information systems in my country.*stuttering*
VO: Sorry at this time I cannot issue you a visa. This paper states the reason why. You can apply again. Thank you!
Me: Thank you!

I applied a 2nd time in april 2018 at the Abuja embassy and was also denied...this time I went fully prepared as I got better answers to every question but was denied still on the basis that I was switching programmes, and the VO said she couldn't get enough information from me, and that was the only question she asked me b4 handing over the green paper. Now I want to apply again but I need to get another I20 from the school but they're requesting for an updated statement of account. Can I send a different account from the one I sent to them previously as it no longer holds the stipulated fund? What other tips do I need to know before embarking on another journey(any possible questions that I may be asked as regards my transcripts)? God bless y'all as you do justice to my questions. Thanks in anticipation!

Your reason for switching from Chemistry to IT isn't convincing enough. Americans love to see a pattern or gradual transition into something from another. For example, a good answer to the 'why switching' question would be,

In my penultimate and final years in the university I began to utilize the computer and the internet more extensively for my undergraduate and research studies and it was at this point that I started to develop interest in computers. After my undergraduate studies, my interest in this field motivated me to teach computer science during my NYSC at the secondary school where I was posted to. My interest in this field didn't end after my NYSC as I went further to take some self-study courses online in information technology and it was at this point that I decided to pursue my master's degree in this field.

Or,
In my current job position, my job in chemistry research entails making extensive use of computers which has sparked my interest in furthering my studies in this field. My extensive exposure to computers has shown me the numerous potentials that this field holds and I am particularly fascinated by the idea of protecting and securing information and recent technological advancements made in information systems, thus my decision to obtain my master's degree in this field.

Both of the previous answers show a gradual transition from A to B, rather than an abrupt one, and the VOs do know that people's interests do change with time and there is nothing wrong with that but being able to cogently explain how you are getting to B from A is key here.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Rashmaz: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2018
Going for my interview this weekend 30th June and here is my proposed transcript.. Please correction is needed.

Intending to greet first

Vo: Pass me ur passport and i20
Me: You can have them

Vo: Why are you going to the US?
Me: I am going to further my studies for a bachelor degree in Computer

Vo: Why computer science?
Me: I'm so passionate about this course and I want to gain more knowledge in it. I want to be an expert and knowledge in this course which I will be able to solve any problems related to computer.also Nigeria is transferring her business world from Manual to automatical so acquiring technical skills will make me relevant in Nigeria market world. This program will solidify my knowledge and give me the ability to design, implement and improve software solutions across Nigeria. Wish to have an IT company that will enhance Nigeria students to acquire the practical aspects of computer science

Vo:How many schools did you apply to?
Me: 3

Vo:Mention and how many admission?
Me: California state university, Kansas State university and Texas Southern University, 2 but my admission with Kansas state in on pending

Vo: Why Tsu
Me: The first and foremost factors selecting this is school where timely response to enquiries and I got a very good relationship with Dr Lila Ghemri the interim chair of computer science department she told me about the small class size and the ratio of student to instructor is 20:1 which will give me the opportunity to study in a more conducive environment, they offer less theory more practical classes and experienced professors who are ready to render necessary assistant to student and also they are one of the best HBCU in US.

Vo: When did you finish high school?
Me: 2011

Vo: What have you been doing since then?
Me: I went for a computer program from 2011 to 2012 did Jamb 2013 and I got admitted to Yabatech.. But due to indefinite strike and Internal strike I did 2 years course for 4 years course and I graduated last year.

Vo: Who is sponsoring you?
Me: My dad

Vo: What does he do?
Me: Estate management, he buys, sells and develop houses, he his one of dangote cement distribution in Lagos and also sells sands and gravels to contractors

Vo: I will be approving your visa. You should keep your i20 well and pick your passport in 2 days
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by DoggieStyle: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2018
Hello all,

Well done on the thread. You've been really helpful.

Please, I need advice and help on one or two things.

First, I graduated from a Nigerian University last year with a CGPa of 2.6 (BSc Mathematics, Second class lower). I Wasn't really serious due to the fact that I wasnt really passionate about the course cuz I was admitted for a course I didn't apply for and also, I was hustling while studying then since I pay my bills and fees all alone.

Now, I want to study in the USA but I'm thinking of going into another field, thus putting in for undergraduate studies, which means I'll write SAT and use my olevel result which isn't too good, got 2.55/4.00 or so when I converted it to the US system using the WES conversion. If I apply for undergraduates, should I mention that I have a degree already or I shouldn't ? Hope it's not gonna have any effect? Please explain. Also can I get funding? Full or partial? With the Stated

On the other hand, should I just use my degree to secure a MSC admission.? How possible and likely is it for me to get funding with my BSC result, after writing GRE.? My BSC is about 2.7/4 when I converted to the US format though not very sure I got it right.

Note::: I have interest and passion in Computer, IT, telecoms etc related courses which my BSC mathematics can still work with if I decide to go for masters, while I'll be looking into Nursing, Biochem, Lab related courses if I'm going for another undergraduate.

Please Advice accordingly. Thanks a lot to you all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2018
winterstorm:

45k or thereabout.
Are you taking GRE.
Avoid the promo guys oo.
OK thanks..no am not taking GRE
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2018
justcallmenuel:

I heard about it that's why I'm asking o.
My aunt said if I want to travel, I should use the asylum method.
That's why I want to know what this asylum thing is.

I would like to advice you to contact your aunt to request for deeper explanation of that . ... Or probably check the search engines
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by lasthero: 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
DoggieStyle:
Hello all,

Well done on the thread. You've been really helpful.

Please, I need advice and help on one or two things.

First, I graduated from a Nigerian University last year with a CGPa of 2.6 (BSc Mathematics, Second class lower). I Wasn't really serious due to the fact that I wasnt really passionate about the course cuz I was admitted for a course I didn't apply for and also, I was hustling while studying then since I pay my bills and fees all alone.

Now, I want to study in the USA but I'm thinking of going into another field, thus putting in for undergraduate studies, which means I'll write SAT and use my olevel result which isn't too good, got 2.55/4.00 or so when I converted it to the US system using the WES conversion. If I apply for undergraduates, should I mention that I have a degree already or I shouldn't ? Hope it's not gonna have any effect? Please explain. Also can I get funding? Full or partial? With the Stated

On the other hand, should I just use my degree to secure a MSC admission.? How possible and likely is it for me to get funding with my BSC result, after writing GRE.? My BSC is about 2.7/4 when I converted to the US format though not very sure I got it right.

Note::: I have interest and passion in Computer, IT, telecoms etc related courses which my BSC mathematics can still work with if I decide to go for masters, while I'll be looking into Nursing, Biochem, Lab related courses if I'm going for another undergraduate.

Please Advice accordingly. Thanks a lot to you all.

first, If your WES evaluated transcript falls on 2.50+/4.0, you are good to go in some safe schools whose minimum CGPA requirement is 2.5/4.0

with a good GRE score of 300+ and a good statement of purpose and a solid reference, you can get some funding as well.

your primary job now is to hit google and search.

"top schools in USA with minimum CGPA of 2.5 for grad school"
" top schools in USA offering (my course)"
" top schools in USA offering grants / assistance-ship for ( my profile)"

you will surely get many schools.
next step is to start sending mails to the coordinator of the programs, tell them your profile and ask if you are fit for application/ admission so as to save yourself from wasting application fees and GRE/WES report fees.

also, check out the schools ranking on
https://www.collegeconsensus.com and usnews.com to filter your choices.

for scholarship and grants, you can check out external body like fastweb

i got a $2k essay scholarship last year from them but end up not using it as i had issues with my transcript.

do more researches, work hard

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by gentlenoni(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=bigfrancis21 post=68889467]

Your reason for switching from Chemistry to IT isn't convincing enough. Americans love to see a pattern or gradual transition into something from another. For example, a good answer to the 'why switching' question would be,

In my penultimate and final years in the university I began to utilize the computer and the internet more extensively for my undergraduate and research studies and it was at this point that I started to develop interest in computers. After my undergraduate studies, my interest in this field motivated me to teach computer science during my NYSC at the secondary school where I was posted to. My interest in this field didn't end after my NYSC as I went further to take some self-study courses online in information technology and it was at this point that I decided to pursue my master's degree in this field.

Or,
In my current job position, my job in chemistry research entails making extensive use of computers which has sparked my interest in furthering my studies in this field. My extensive exposure to computers has shown me the numerous potentials that this field holds and I am particularly fascinated by the idea of protecting and securing information and recent technological advancements made in information systems, thus my decision to obtain my master's degree in this field.

Both of the previous answers show a gradual transition from A to B, rather than an abrupt one, and the VOs do know that people's interests do change with time and there is nothing wrong with that but being able to cogently explain how you are getting to B from A is key here.

Thanks alot bro. I'll really work on using the 1st option it suits well to my case, but do you advice I try again considering it's a private and low ranked school? If yes, I plan taking the spring entry this time cos of my IT programme which would be ending in October. What are your suggestions .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Rashmaz: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Going for my interview this weekend 30th June and here is my proposed transcript.. Please correction is needed.

Intending to greet first

Me: I'm so passionate about this course and I want to gain more knowledge in it. I want to be an expert and knowledge in this course which I will be able to solve any problems related to computer.also Nigeria is transferring her business world from Manual to automatical so acquiring technical skills will make me relevant in Nigeria market world. This program will solidify my knowledge and give me the ability to design, implement and improve software solutions across Nigeria. Wish to have an IT company that will enhance Nigeria students to acquire the practical aspects of computer science

Me: California state university, Kansas State university and Texas Southern University, 2 but my admission with Kansas state in on pending

Me: The first and foremost factors selecting this is school where timely response to enquiries and I got a very good relationship with Dr Lila Ghemri the interim chair of computer science department she told me about the small class size and the ratio of student to instructor is 20:1 which will give me the opportunity to study in a more conducive environment, they offer less theory more practical classes and experienced professors who are ready to render necessary assistant to student and also they are one of the best HBCU in US.

Me: I went for a computer program from 2011 to 2012 did Jamb 2013 and I got admitted to Yabatech.. But due to indefinite strike and Internal strike I did 2 years course for 4 years course and I graduated last year.

Me: Estate management, he buys, sells and develop houses, he his one of dangote cement distribution in Lagos and also sells sands and gravels to contractors

Vo: I will be approving your visa. You should keep your i20 well and pick your passport in 2 days
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by winterstorm: 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
Spygadgets19:
OK thanks..no am not taking GRE
Okay
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kobobay(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
Are you going to Abuja or Lagos?

Rashmaz:

Intending to greet first

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by dan5loriel: 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
This past week, it's been very quiet here... what happened to all our June applicants na ? it seems you all don't want to share your success news for us to benefit from.. he no good oo sad sad sad

I just want to hope next month this doesn't happen too. Cos in the past statiscally july has had the highest F1 approval rate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by akatovic1: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nitta08:
Yes please, it's very possible. Mine was sent out last week Thursday and I received a payment confirmation on Monday while we were anticipating this Friday or next week.

Thanks my receipt just crept into my mail this evening

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Rashmaz: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
kobobay:
Are you going to Abuja or Lagos?

Abuja
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
Rashmaz:

Intending to greet first

Be prepare for any other extracted/ subordinate questions that you might be asked.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Udohubong85: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ojorich(m): 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
please I need suggestions for my sister, she has an interview on Monday, she read accounting in her undergraduate and intends going to study nursing as a second degree, how do we we explain to the VO her reason for switching from accounting to nursing, your kind suggestions would be most appreciated, thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Rashmaz: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
Godchangemylife:

Be prepare for any other extracted/ subordinate questions that you might be asked.
Do you have any idea.. Write those questions here
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by odimbannamdi(m): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
LagosismyHome:

without promo guy .......... there are centers in Nigeria who have official discount from ETS and can register for about 50k

Sis, any promo for GMAT that you knoe of?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
odimbannamdi:

Sis, any promo for GMAT that you knoe of?

No ooo... sorry don't know of any
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by yuscodguy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
Sirtenburg:
can anyone volunteer to help me with mock interview? I need help please cuz this would be my second chance.. Anyone to render this help? so I can PM

When I your interview coming up?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Sirtenburg(m): 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
yuscodguy:

When I your interview coming up?

Thanks for the response.. on 2nd of August .. I don't mind if I can start now cuz this would be my second attempt.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by DoggieStyle: 12:24am On Jun 29, 2018
lasthero:

first, If your WES evaluated transcript falls on 2.50+/4.0, you are good to go in some safe schools whose minimum CGPA requirement is 2.5/4.0

with a good GRE score of 300+ and a good statement of purpose and a solid reference, you can get some funding as well.

your primary job now is to hit google and search.

"top schools in USA with minimum CGPA of 2.5 for grad school"
" top schools in USA offering (my course)"
" top schools in USA offering grants / assistance-ship for ( my profile)"

you will surely get many schools.
next step is to start sending mails to the coordinator of the programs, tell them your profile and ask if you are fit for application/ admission so as to save yourself from wasting application fees and GRE/WES report fees.

also, check out the schools ranking on
https://www.collegeconsensus.com and usnews.com to filter your choices.

for scholarship and grants, you can check out external body like fastweb

i got a $2k essay scholarship last year from them but end up not using it as i had issues with my transcript.

do more researches, work hard

Wow... Thanks a lot sir. You've been really helpful. I'll do as advised. I might quote you as I progress with my application. Cheers smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by lasthero: 12:42am On Jun 29, 2018
DoggieStyle:

Wow... Thanks a lot sir. You've been really helpful. I'll do as advised. I might quote you as I progress with my application. Cheers smiley

you are welcome

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.