Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (923710 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Abacino007(m): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ovitbaby:
Hello all.
Please comment on my proposed transcript.I will be going in for my interview in a few days from now.
MY PROPOSED TRANSCRIPT
VO-WHY ARE YOU GOING TO THE US?
Me-I will be going to the US to pursue my master’s degree in Applied statistics and decisions analytics in Western Illinois University.
VO-Why the US?
ME-US universities are known to be the best in the world and also they are offer excellent
Research opportunities.Moreso, a degree earned from a US university is of high recognition back
here in Nigeria.
VO-What is your highest qualification?
ME-BSC Business Administration.
VO-What is your intended course?
ME-I will be studying masters in Applied statistics and decisions analytics.
VO-Why did you choose this course?
ME- I chose to study Applied statistics and decision analytics because data analyst with a top notch education from US are in high demand in Nigeria presently. This is why reputable firms in Nigeria still source this services abroad. So, the knowledge and skills gained from this study will be contributory and certainly help me fill this gap...
VO-What would this degree do for you?
ME- This degree will sharpen my quantitative an analytical skills which is highly sought after in job market.Also,I would have an opportunity to learn how to use statistical software to analyze data which is very key in organizations.
VO_Why the change of major?
Me-Statistics is a branch of business administration. A manager needs statistics to make informed decisions.
VO-How did you get to know about this school?
ME-I streamlined my search using google and US news to check for courses that aligned with my career interest. I was able to find 3 schools. But I became biased in picking WIU,due to the course curriculum.
VO-Why this school?
ME-I made enquiries of different schools and got feedback from almost if not all.However,I was very much impressed with the research work of Prof.Man Kaising who dwells on price discovery in the US treasury market. This caught my fancy as it is in line with my current job and I know the key role price plays in making critical business decisions in Nigeria. The course will also give avail me the opportunity to have a firm grasp and use of statistical tools and analytical skills to project and determine the success of a business or any business I put my Midas touch on.
VO-What are your study plans.
ME-I will be studying a 36 semester hours curriculum which is divided into 15 semester hour of core course,6 semester hour of electives and 15 semester hours from either thesis or the capstone courses.
VO-Why were you refused visa?
Me-I felt the last time I was not confident enough to answer questions due to my nervousness. But now I am more confident and not nervous.
VO-What has changed from your last application?
ME-I am more confident to answer questions.
VO_What are your Future plans?
ME-I will be coming back to Nigeria with the expertise I have gotten from this degree. I will be able to apply for more competitive positions when am back in Nigeria. I have established relationship and made good contacts in the IT industry, I am very confident that lots of opportunities will await me with this degree,
VO-Who is your sponsor and what she do?
Me-My sister is my sponsor.
VO-Why would your sister want to sponsor you?
ME=My dad trained her back then and proceeds of my late dads property was used to set up my sisters clinic, which is flourishing now. It was agreed by my family and she accepted to sponsor my education.
VO-what do you currently do and what is your responsibilities.
ME-I work with a Technology distributions company.
I work as a business development executive. I generate sales. Advice partners on the
Right specification of products to buy. I escalate issues and carry out business intelligence.
I inform partners of new arrival of products.
Send quote to partners.
Supervise my team members.
I distribute our pricelist to partners.
VO-Did you write any standardized test?
ME-yes, TOEFL.
VO-When does your program start?
ME-13th of August 2018.
VO-List the course you will be taking?
Me-Introduction to mathematical statistics, Analysis of variance, applied statistical method, applied
Data mining for business decision making, statistical software for data management and decision
Making.
VO-Are you married?
ME-No.
VO-Have you travelled out of Nigeria?
Me-I have never had a need until now.
VO-How many schools did you apply to?
Me-Three schools.
VO-Name them?
Me-Western Illinois University, University of South Dakota, University of Dallas.
VO-what is common among these schools.
Me-WIU has a student to faculty ratio of 15:1,USD -18:1 and UD-11:1.They are have a condusive learning environment.

VO-What is the relationship between all these schools?
ME-They are research institutions with rigorous mentored faculty research facilities to enhance learning for graduate students and has a ratio of student to faculty of .WIU has a student to faculty ratio of 15:1,USD -18:1 and UD-11:1.They are have a conducive learning environment.

Thank you.

@Ovitbaby, I sent you a pm. I really need to get some info from you as regards WIU? It’s a matter of urgency �
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by NefT: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Danielaz5:
I used a guy from British airlines and didn't have any problems at all. Lagos to Detroit was about 493,000

Connecting flight inclusive?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ExclusiveD(f): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Wow congrats....dats d spirit never give up grin pls reply ur pm o i get some things to ask
Teaser0904:
My transcripts goes thus:First interview may3 I was interview by a fair lady like that.

Vo:Pass me your document
Me:I passed it

Vo:Tell me where you are going to
Me:California state#looking like mumu grin

Vo:To do what
Me:To study pre nursing #fuvk up number.Instead of me to say to study bsn but starting as pre nursing.

Vo:Why california state uni
Me:I......hmmm.i......m..mmmmm i was like in my mind last last village follow me come here

Vo:Can you repeat that
Me:I forgot what i wanted to say,just stammering

Vo:Why pre nursing
Me:To eradicate disease hahaahh imagine that.Seriously at that moment i knew i bleeped up big time.

Vo:*fed up.Just vex ask me you are not qualify for visa bla bla bla bla
Me:carried my document jeje begin swear for village people as i dey go out.

Second interview june1
Was interviewed by a white man like that,he should be around 45 to 50 years.

Me:Goodmorning sir
Vo:With smile goodmorning and asked for my document.I passed it

Vo:You are going to california state uni fresno
Me:I said yes

Vo:To do what?
Me:Was bold this time around:Going to california to study bsn but i am starting as prenursing.

Vo:why cali?
Me:I choose california state uni also know as fresno state cos of the excellent qualities of the tecnological skills and unique facilities which the school*vo cut in technological skills?i said yes.He said how will it help me.Na,so i no remember wetin i go talk oo.#i be like devil you are a liar but i know i bleeped up.

Vo:Why nursing?
Me:I'm going for nursing because i always want to involve my self in a career where i can save lives and take care of people.After my i.t i volunteer to work with.......beca....stammering he cut in

Vo:what is your highest qualification?
Me:told him

Vo:what year to what year
Me:2011 to 2015

Vo:What have you been doing?
Me:working with so so and told him my duties.

Vo:Who is your sponsor
Me:my dad

Vo:what does he do
Me:business man bla bla bla

Next thing i heard was you are not qualify,i jejely waka and told myself i will not give up.I must collect this visa.I was so pained but i did not cry cos i know i had a dream that i was given a visa and my dream do come to pass lol.So i tried the third time and visa was approved after Ap.It was so fast,i couldnt believe when i saw visa issued the second day.So i bless God.Sharing the approved transcript later,my thumb hurts.

The third successful interview july20.
Entered the hall with a very big smile on my face,i prayed silently and wish myself goodluck.

I was interviewed by a white fine young guy with nice beard.

Vo:Goodmorning,how was your night?
Me:Goodmorning,my night was great and urs?he said fine and asked for my documents.

Vo:Why california state uni?
Me:I chose California state uni also know as fresno state because is a public research uni and its nursing program is ranked as the 24th by nurse journal in its america best nursing school.And also after realizing the excellent qualities of the tecnological skills and unique facilities the school has with which will provide me with the right academic and pratical tranings for a career in nursing.The school tecnological skills is top notch because its provides robotic patients with diff kind of aliments to student in order to treat actual or potential health problems.

Vo:Looking at the system,typing and nodding his head and asked me why what is my study plan.
Me:I am going to cali to study bsn but i am starting as pre nursing because i have to take perequisites courses where i will be having my academics and practical trainings in nursing.The program will last for 48months with a minimum of 121 semester units.I mentioned the courses as well and he was staring at me,smiling and i also smile back.At this moment i knew he will approve my visa.

Vo:Do you take any test?
Me:No,the school did not require for any.

Vo:What are the courses you will be taking
Me:Human anatomy,general chemistry bla bla bla

Vo:You were here twice with smile
Me:Smile yes

Vo:Is there anything i need to know about why you were denied

Me :I said the vos did the right thing cos i was not prepared,nervous and not bold enough to ans the questions asked.He murmured the word'nervous and smile again

Vo:What will this course do for you
Me:After my studies i am coming back to my father's land nigeria to make use of the acquired based knowlege to provide direct or indirect care to individuals,families,friends and the health sector in my country.I will also saves lives.He was impressed and smile.

Vo:When do you graduate and what year?
Me :2014 and went for my it in 2015

Vo:what school and what is your major.

Vo:What does he do
Me:he is a business man bla bla bal

Vo:Can i see his bank statement
Me:I gave him,he did not bother to check.Gave me a white paper and tick Ap.I collected and didnt wait to hear any story cos i know he will approved my visa.Thr second day which saturday21,saw visa issued when i tracked it and on monday i got my stamped passport.Everything was so fast.I bess the name lord for his mercy and favour.My people dont give up,keep trying till you get there.God bless nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Olalekank(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
wisepluto:
Guys, How does one qualify for scholarship or tuition waiver?

Do I send a mail to my schools or just expect that it will miraculously appear on my i20?

However, its Masters/ Graduate studies I am concerned about.
Visit the GRE thread
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
Danielaz5:
I used a guy from British airlines and didn't have any problems at all. Lagos to Detroit was about 493,000

Hope you remembered that student can buy one way ticket.... no need to buy return if you are on a 2 year and more program
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by samhardy: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pls help a brother in the house. My visa interview is next week. Anyone who can help me with a mock interview I ll be very grateful oooooo.
@lagosismyhome
@walspring
@francis & the rest.... cry cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Enasdan(m): 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
Teaser0904:
My transcripts goes thus:First interview may3 I was interview by a fair lady like that.

Vo:Pass me your document
Me:I passed it

Vo:Tell me where you are going to
Me:California state#looking like mumu grin

Vo:To do what
Me:To study pre nursing #fuvk up number.Instead of me to say to study bsn but starting as pre nursing.

Vo:Why california state uni
Me:I......hmmm.i......m..mmmmm i was like in my mind last last village follow me come here

Vo:Can you repeat that
Me:I forgot what i wanted to say,just stammering

Vo:Why pre nursing
Me:To eradicate disease hahaahh imagine that.Seriously at that moment i knew i bleeped up big time.

Vo:*fed up.Just vex ask me you are not qualify for visa bla bla bla bla
Me:carried my document jeje begin swear for village people as i dey go out.

Second interview june1
Was interviewed by a white man like that,he should be around 45 to 50 years.

Me:Goodmorning sir
Vo:With smile goodmorning and asked for my document.I passed it

Vo:You are going to california state uni fresno
Me:I said yes

Vo:To do what?
Me:Was bold this time around:Going to california to study bsn but i am starting as prenursing.

Vo:why cali?
Me:I choose california state uni also know as fresno state cos of the excellent qualities of the tecnological skills and unique facilities which the school*vo cut in technological skills?i said yes.He said how will it help me.Na,so i no remember wetin i go talk oo.#i be like devil you are a liar but i know i bleeped up.

Vo:Why nursing?
Me:I'm going for nursing because i always want to involve my self in a career where i can save lives and take care of people.After my i.t i volunteer to work with.......beca....stammering he cut in

Vo:what is your highest qualification?

Vo:what year to what year
Me:2011 to 2015

Vo:What have you been doing?
Me:working with so so and told him my duties.

Vo:what does he do
Me:business man bla bla bla

Next thing i heard was you are not qualify,i jejely waka and told myself i will not give up.I must collect this visa.I was so pained but i did not cry cos i know i had a dream that i was given a visa and my dream do come to pass lol.So i tried the third time and visa was approved after Ap.It was so fast,i couldnt believe when i saw visa issued the second day.So i bless God.Sharing the approved transcript later,my thumb hurts.

The third successful interview july20.
Entered the hall with a very big smile on my face,i prayed silently and wish myself goodluck.

I was interviewed by a white fine young guy with nice beard.

Vo:Goodmorning,how was your night?
Me:Goodmorning,my night was great and urs?he said fine and asked for my documents.

Vo:Why california state uni?
Me:I chose California state uni also know as fresno state because is a public research uni and its nursing program is ranked as the 24th by nurse journal in its america best nursing school.And also after realizing the excellent qualities of the tecnological skills and unique facilities the school has with which will provide me with the right academic and pratical tranings for a career in nursing.The school tecnological skills is top notch because its provides robotic patients with diff kind of aliments to student in order to treat actual or potential health problems.

Vo:Looking at the system,typing and nodding his head and asked me why what is my study plan.
Me:I am going to cali to study bsn but i am starting as pre nursing because i have to take perequisites courses where i will be having my academics and practical trainings in nursing.The program will last for 48months with a minimum of 121 semester units.I mentioned the courses as well and he was staring at me,smiling and i also smile back.At this moment i knew he will approve my visa.

Vo:Do you take any test?
Me:No,the school did not require for any.

Vo:What are the courses you will be taking
Me:Human anatomy,general chemistry bla bla bla

Vo:You were here twice with smile
Me:Smile yes

Vo:Is there anything i need to know about why you were denied

Me :I said the vos did the right thing cos i was not prepared,nervous and not bold enough to ans the questions asked.He murmured the word'nervous and smile again

Vo:What will this course do for you
Me:After my studies i am coming back to my father's land nigeria to make use of the acquired based knowlege to provide direct or indirect care to individuals,families,friends and the health sector in my country.I will also saves lives.He was impressed and smile.

Vo:When do you graduate and what year?
Me :2014 and went for my it in 2015

Vo:what school and what is your major.

Vo:What does he do
Me:he is a business man bla bla bal

Vo:Can i see his bank statement
Me:I gave him,he did not bother to check.Gave me a white paper and tick Ap.I collected and didnt wait to hear any story cos i know he will approved my visa.Thr second day which saturday21,saw visa issued when i tracked it and on monday i got my stamped passport.Everything was so fast.I bess the name lord for his mercy and favour.My people dont give up,keep trying till you get there.God bless nairaland.

congratulations, all your interviews Lagos or Abuja embassy[b]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Danielaz5: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
Yes one way. The flights are very expensive.
LagosismyHome:

Hope you remembered that student can buy one way ticket.... no need to buy return if you are on a 2 year and more program

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Danielaz5: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
Yeah the connecting flights too. Even booked from Michigan to Mississippi (School) with him. No problems.

NefT:

Connecting flight inclusive?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by learner007(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
Danielaz5:
Finally in the US. Left Lagos via Ethiopian Airlines on June 24th got to Addis Ababa then Dublin then Chicago which was my POE then entered a domestic flight to Michigan on July 25th (my final destination).
This thread has been helpful to me even though I joined some weeks ago and to those who have been denied and need help but are too shy please drop your transcript don't let your shyness prevent you from enjoying this calm place. Thanks to major contributors and advisers may God reward you.

Wow...thank God for journey mercies. But please can u briefly tell us about your POE experience and the things you were allowed to carry in your bag...I still dey reason stock fish and some other ingredients. Awaiting ur reply. I dey move soon too

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Teaser0904(f): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
Enasdan:
congratulations, all your interviews Lagos or Abuja embassy[b]
Lagos
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Teaser0904(f): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
ExclusiveD:
Wow congrats....dats d spirit never give up grin pls reply ur pm o i get some things to ask
You can ask me here na grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by oraclemania: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
Please anyone that can direct me the link of the Denials and Approved Transcripts, Please its needed urgently!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by johnmattew: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
anyone heading towards Auburn university?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
oraclemania:
Please anyone that can direct me the link of the Denials and Approved Transcripts, Please its needed urgently!!!

Just click on number 0 or 1 on this current part you will see it there
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
samhardy:
Pls help a brother in the house. My visa interview is next week. Anyone who can help me with a mock interview I ll be very grateful oooooo.
@lagosismyhome
@walspring
@francis & the rest.... cry cry

I wish i could but my schedules are tight, I have loads of email about reviewing and correcting their transcript but i haven't been able to go through there. Make God help us ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ExclusiveD(f): 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
Wats ur highest qualification?...u ddn write it here
Teaser0904:
You can ask me here na grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
To all those who sent me pm i have replied, check your email junk or email spam box if you didn't get my reply in your email inbox.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Danielaz5: 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
At the POE I was told to submit The US Customs and Border Protection Form (that asks you what is in your possession like vegetables,Fruits etc cant remember) which was given to me on the plane then He asked "Been to the US Before ? First Time ?" Then he directed me to where I will be searched I picked up my bags and went there.
learner007:

Wow...thank God for journey mercies. But please can u briefly tell us about your POE experience and the things you were allowed to carry in your bag...I still dey reason stock fish and some other ingredients. Awaiting ur reply. I dey move soon too

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by NefT: 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
oraclemania:

Also, try and read thisthis current thread from page 1 to the last.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by akom0908(m): 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hello,please I need help,I was denied visa 2weeks ago,I want to schedule for another interview but no date in Lagos presently,Abuja is September 23.My question is can the date be changed?Please I need fast reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Ayobami12345: 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
akom0908

Lagos is showing August 28 on my dashboard but have not paid for visa fee and I think most people can't reapply for now,while Abuja was show August 27 in the morning

post=69737287:

Hello,please I need help,I was denied visa 2weeks ago,I want to schedule for another interview but no date in Lagos presently,Abuja is September 23.My question is can the date be changed?Please I need fast reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 12:24am On Jul 27, 2018
Something similar to this...kindly revert your pm. Congratsand God bless ur new journey

Teaser0904:
.I collected and didnt wait to hear any story cos i know he will approved my visa.Thr second day which saturday21,saw visa issued when i tracked it and on monday i got my stamped passport.Everything was so fast.I bess the name lord for his mercy and favour.My people dont give up,keep trying till you get there.God bless nairaland.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nahum777(m): 12:25am On Jul 27, 2018
Danielaz5:
At the POE I was told to submit The US Customs and Border Protection Form (that asks you what is in your possession like vegetables,Fruits etc cant remember) which was given to me on the plane then He asked "Been to the US Before ? First Time ?" Then he directed me to where I will be searched I picked up my bags and went there.
More details on the questions asked please. Do it like we do transcript. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Lhimeet(m): 12:48am On Jul 27, 2018
Danielaz5:
Finally in the US. Left Lagos via Ethiopian Airlines on June 24th got to Addis Ababa then Dublin then Chicago which was my POE then entered a domestic flight to Michigan on July 25th (my final destination).
This thread has been helpful to me even though I joined some weeks ago and to those who have been denied and need help but are too shy please drop your transcript don't let your shyness prevent you from enjoying this calm place. Thanks to major contributors and advisers may God reward you.

If you're the picture freak kinda person.

Or you like talking about things a lot.

Please open a thread & post pictures of happenings.

Kindly mention me when you do so.. Excel smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Glocal1: 1:11am On Jul 27, 2018
paulbets:

Thanks Owols
Send the pm
Congrats bro, excel in your studies in the US.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by PHUMEELAYO(f): 1:15am On Jul 27, 2018
Oh yeah, congrats.... I remember you on the white native grin, I think we were standing at the bus stop together about to crossover.

NefT:
I finally collect am today.

Dem approve am on saturday 21st July 2018.
Infact i go knack my white lace native with cap ontop am as a typical Yoruba man wey I be; the plan na to dey unique for the entire crowd.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Glocal1: 1:15am On Jul 27, 2018
Dewumi054:

Thanks dear. God bless you. I wish you all the very best as well in all your endeavours
Congrats, I wish you the best that the future holds. Excel in your studies.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by teebaxy(m): 2:13am On Jul 27, 2018
Good Day All... pls I’d like to know what I need to do to get to USA, I meant the cost from d scratch ... Answers will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Omonoba1981(f): 2:21am On Jul 27, 2018
Since existence of Nairaland is any one aware if anyone has posted a transcript for associate degree in a community college?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Danielaz5: 3:55am On Jul 27, 2018
Me :Good Morning
POE Officer : Morning
Me : Hands him my Passport,I-20 and CBP form (USA customs and border protection form)
POE O : Typing and then stops to look at my I-20 and Passport then faces his computer
POE O: Been to the US before ?
Me : No
POE Officer : First Time ?
Me: Yes First time in the States
POE O: Smiling at me
POE O: Put your right finger on the biometrics machine and Stand for a picture
Me: I obliged
Me : Excuse me sir I was told I need to be searched by customs
POE O: Yes you get your luggages go up that way to be searched
Me : Okay thank you sir
POE Official: Hope you don't have any fresh food in your bag ? Or Luggage ?
Me: Not at all sir
POE O: *stamps my passport and signs on it*, *stamps the form too*
POE O: Proceed

Some of my friends were asked different questions because they weren't going to their school so they asked them Why ?. Please give a tangible reason.

Nahum777:
More details on the questions asked please. Do it like we do transcript. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Danielaz5: 3:56am On Jul 27, 2018
Okay but I'm neither. Will however try to sketch something informative up.

Lhimeet:

If you're the picture freak kinda person.

Or you like talking about things a lot.

Please open a thread & post pictures of happenings.

Kindly mention me when you do so.. Excel smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (514)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.