Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo (7361 Views)

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Chigorkizz(m): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2017
May The Love Machine Go On A Journey Of No Return Inside Her Pussy. Ojujukoro Toya Toya.
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by QueenSekxy(f): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2017
DeadRat:
Queensekxy No School Today?
I'm in school already smiley
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
QueenSekxy:
I'm in school already smiley
and You Are In Class
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by QueenSekxy(f): 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
DeadRat:
and You Are In Class
nope,in the market winkundecided
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
QueenSekxy:
nope,in the market winkundecided
is Today Eke market Day grin
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by solodox(m): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
tracyfemmmm:
She is right. A Love Machine cannot break your heart, give you belle or STD. Ride on sister.

Brotherness let am continue... Shebi na her life...!?? When better loneliness hold am she go couple!
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by QueenSekxy(f): 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
DeadRat:
is Today Eke market Day grin
hahahaha,,,lolz..
lemme ask the women around grin
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
QueenSekxy:
hahahaha,,,lolz..
lemme ask the women around grin
yesterday Was The Yoruba market Day Here
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by QueenSekxy(f): 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
DeadRat:
yesterday Was The Yoruba market Day Here
hmm which state?
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
QueenSekxy:
hmm which state?
lagos Badagry
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by QueenSekxy(f): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
DeadRat:
lagos Badagry
okay...nice one,are you yoruba?
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
QueenSekxy:
okay...nice one,are you yoruba?
Yoruba ne be? Abum onye igbo! wink
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by QueenSekxy(f): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
DeadRat:
Yoruba ne be? Abum onye igbo! wink
undecided

thought you are from ss
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
QueenSekxy:

undecided

thought you are from ss
one Of My Parents Is From Rivers but I Love My Igbo side More
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by QueenSekxy(f): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
DeadRat:
one Of My Parents Is From Rivers but I Love My Igbo side More
oh!!thought as much..
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by ashjay001(m): 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
tracyfemmmm:
She is right. A Love Machine cannot break your heart, give you belle or STD. Ride on sister.

Sometimes, its not all abt d sex!
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
QueenSekxy:
oh!!thought as much..
i Guess You Are A Complete Igbo girl
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ndi otu Safiaa
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by QueenSekxy(f): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
DeadRat:
i Guess You Are A Complete Igbo girl
undilutedwink
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
QueenSekxy:
undilutedwink
THAT CANNOT SPEAK HER LANGUAGE

Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by ikemesit4477: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
Janelove918:
There is no doubt the lady in question has gone through series of heartbreaks from men, so who would blame her?

This lady is excited over her experience with a new tool.
She has upgraded to a better one that gives her maximum happiness.

“To hell with men”, She says.
This is her new “bae.”

See photos of her new tool that she is busy praising for giving her maximum joy.

More @ http://www.blackmedia.com.ng/2017/12/heartbroken-woman-repoaces-men-with-her.html?m=1
Thank God finally NwaAmaikpe sugar mummy's vibrator has been delivered!
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by QueenSekxy(f): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
DeadRat:
THAT CANNOT SPEAK HER LANGUAGE
says who

1 Like

Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by tochivitus(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
tracyfemmmm:

Say wah nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) / Flyers For Hook Up Distributed In Abuja / She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.