Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (175645 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by HARDLABOR: 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Ugoeze2016: 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Why you all reacting? Her body, her boyfriend
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by hokafor(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
So many are mad but very few are roaming
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
...and how does dat put X-mas rice for my table? How does it resolve 9ja poverty? ... Abeg, commot!
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by judemmesoma(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
why u come clean the name??
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Deyvid123(m): 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nigerians with overreaction ehn... her life, her boyfriend and their pictures
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
I don't understand the childishness of some bloggers and mods. A girl willingly showed her face in different pictures but they had to blur it. What's the reason for that?
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Bmaster(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
op,y censor am nah? abi if i c d good handworkbof God ... i go blind?
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
ok

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Jakasibo(m): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
But OP why the wickedness huh? someone posted her after sex pics by herself and on her own timeline and all you could do here is to blur the said pics?

She beg you
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by jrusky(m): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
You read *portharcourt* and you are surprise what do you guys expect before? Go their and see for yourself and this won't surprise you.
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by yemi002: 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
Which funke?
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Fikesola95: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
Tooooo Bad
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by cstr1000: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
Why can't these girls just close their damn legs, Knowing that the game is already stacked against them societally.

If I were a lady, Knowing what I know about guys, only my legitimate Husband would see my pants.

Who dey advise all these stupid girls sef?

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by sleek82(m): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
Please who took the picture of them in bed?
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by ipodstinks: 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Why una come cover her face. Person wey post something of fb want people to see, na una come cover for. Rubbish.
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Oyebee91(m): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Esepayan:
did anyone notice the third person on the bed ?
n someone took the shot

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by deco22(m): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
cheesy

When your village people want to punish u

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by McINoWell: 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
chaiiii lukaku shebi u see wat u have done...
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by davillian(m): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
Later she b wondering why only Bleep boys are after her. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Reference(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
Just put a glass ceiling above your life. Now there are many folks you will never meet, places you will never go and timelines that can never prosper you anymore... for what return....

We have a responsibility to give ourselves the best chance in life. If not for ourselves, at least for those we love and those that care about us. What a selfish, self serving way to live.
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by lordkay10(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
And who took the pix
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by MhizzAJ(f): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
acme6:
Too bad. Don't these girls have family?

You are even talking about family
You think they care
They don't send their family members...Shameless gal
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Deo1986(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nairalanders, must you take everything serious? This persons are seeking publicity and you are giving them the opportunity. There are other more interesting topic to comment on.
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
This is why am never ever gonna get married cheesy cheesy. 99.9 percent of girls are riding the cock carousel and after all the humping, one maga takes the scraps.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by krushdripper(m): 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
cstr1000:
Why can't these girls just close their damn legs, Knowing that the game is already stacked against them societally.

If I were a lady, Knowing what I know about guys, only my legitimate Husband would see my pants.

Who dey advise all these stupid girls sef?
You no know say konji dey deal with woman too abi? dey there dey talk rubbish.
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by buffalowings: 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
Esepayan:
did anyone notice the third person on the bed ?
cool grin
Bad girl
Na threeso..me cool
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Toscarel: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Parents must be proud

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by cstr1000: 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
krushdripper:
You no know say konji dey deal with woman too abi? dey there dey talk rubbish.
na woman wey no get sense dey allow Konji to drive am.

As a guy Konji can drive you, no wahala. Even me sef go hail you. You have nothing much to lose.

But for woman wey want better future with a good man that will respect her, Konji needs to be tamed for her own good.
She can unleash it when she is married or masturbate.
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by johnstar(m): 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Na 3 guys f@ck dis gal

Na anoda innocent good looking mumu boi go stil marry dis gal

I swear wit d way gals dey Bleep nw ehn to marry Nigeria gal is a no to me

God for bid

D next generation are seriously in big trouble

Hehe weytn concern me
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by johnstar(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
ollah1:
I don't understand the childishness of some bloggers and mods. A girl willingly showed her face in different pictures but they had to blur it. What's the reason for that?

Ther stupid moderators do am na

Op u must be a monkey why u blur d pic

Black monkey op
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by tintingz(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
Why do Nigerians always relate everything to marriage? Do they think everyone wants to marry or will marry?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.