Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,421 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (175643 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by buffalowings: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Damfostopper:
ice cube ko.... Maggi cube ni ....Bobrisky fall on yu

Hehe grin
You Don vex
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by wale377(m): 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
One of the reasons I stopped using fb cry
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by nelsonebby(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2017

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Olulinks(m): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
Zita55:
Someone's future wife.......
Hi
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
Her life, her body
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
Them go soon use her do rituals. Just watch and see.
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
She is still young tongue. When she reach 32 she will understand that stupidity is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Jdro: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
SuperLife is a new company in Nigeria, that produces natural based products which are scientifically proven to help cure and prevent so many diseases we face. These product function as cure for ailments such as diabetes, anti-aging, kidney disease, heart disease, cancer problems, hypertension, skin infection, liver problem, supports healthy immune function, eye and joint health, improves blood flow, spinal cord injury, stroke, macular degeneration, burns, hemorrhoids, osteoarthritis, gastrointestinal disorders etc.
Example of the products are Stemcell 30 (STC 30) and Snowalgae 15. These two products are currently in Nigeria.

STC 30 in simple term helps to build new cells replacing the old/dead cells in the body. It helps in treating a whole lot of diseases.
Snowalgae 15 is the key to longevity. it helps to rejuvenate skin thereby giving you a youthful look. Superlife products are natural based products, and they are scientifically proven. Several testimonies have being recorded in this short period of time from users all across states.

Call 09094149393, let's get started

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by nelsonebby(m): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
She is still young tongue. When she reach 32 she will understand that stupidity is a disease.

you're 32 ?
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Youngzedd(m): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
Zita55:

Someone's future mum. I just weak for all these indomie generation.
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by olalekandwl(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Zita55:
like pooh lol
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
nelsonebby:

you're 32 ?

Am as old as Methuselah

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by sopaid411: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
What a rush....
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by ufuosman(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Some people don't think
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by freeboyhenry(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
NONSES most things should not be posted as news here,
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by goodvision12(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
acme6:
Too bad. Don't these girls have family?
They have families but with poor background and upbringing.I have one in my compound a runs girl who post illicit pix of her and her boy friend on facebook.There is nothing anybody can do about it.The only thing is that people in the community know her as a prostitute and that has ruined her life.No reasonable man can marry her because she has no good testimony.The worst of it all is that she is has no respect and insults people.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Danny555: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
At early 20's now u think u are hot,at 30's u will start going to different churches all in the name of miracle just to get husband.
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
full time f-up anoda person even dey d room

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
Very soon de ma give her Nneoma/Ezinne title in church
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by okenwaa(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
Person go use en hand post picture mk pple see,bloggers go come dey censor her face...

Rubbish.
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by lsoul: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
this young gal is something else oo, she is into weed, probably had sex with 3 or more guys.
seen different guys in different pix of her in d bedroom. she have a boifrnd, they usually send love msg on fbk. lol, the poor guy is heartbroke now.
that's the boifrnd fbk link

https://mobile.facebook.com/yongchoi.lee.7?v=timeline&lst=1239108566%3A100010324068046%3A1513026142
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by ggoldmine: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
acme6:
Too bad. Don't these girls have family?
They do.… Facebook grin
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by medexico(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
Shey na orgy them do?
Abeg who snap them, I cqn see two extra people there.
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by jojothaiv(m): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
Damfostopper:
ice cube ko.... Maggi cube ni ....Bobrisky fall on yu.....

BTW... Op why you blurr the pictures and the name.... something wey I been check out on facebook.... I even represented nairaland on her timeline
Op is trying to be diplomatic..

He no say boys Don screen shot the real photos..
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
This girl is on nairaland... I'll be back with her username.
Lizzy Debby or Debby lizzy, something like that.

I know cos she's always wearing that damn choker.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Edusouls(m): 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
End time girls everywhere
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by SpockFederation: 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by MrEdimulo82(m): 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
What a child! Lawwd....am weakened.

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by habsydiamond(m): 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
some pikins if nowadays no dey receive brain. at all..u do bad thing g come go post am for Facebook.....these guy no get brain at all....
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by lolipopandy(f): 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
I gat d full pix n there's an older man behind her
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by TEYA: 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
Many portharcourt girls will take their pants off and fućķ anything with a dîck blue black for some naira notes. I spit on that town!

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Abedzy101(m): 12:05am On Dec 12, 2017
Esepayan:
did anyone notice the third person on the bed ?

Yeah I did also. She just wanted attention thats all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.