Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (32388 Views)

My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by ocho(f): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2006
@ama: lol lol lol
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2006
isn't there any middle alternative?? i want a young, handsome and rich man
but if there isn't, i'll go for the rich man. i'll intriduce him to a very good personal trainer to make him fit and some plastic surgery to make him cuter. when you have money-------everything becomes easier and possible grin
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by fancidiva(f): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by christyne(f): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2006
First thing first, one must consider love b4 anything.I'd rather go for the one i love be it the ugly rich man or the handsome poor man.But no one wishes to marry a poor man in ds civilised world of ours.
Na wa o.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by dakmanzero(m): 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2006
::
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2006
i will choose neither becos i think it is foolish to choose a man based on his looks or the size of his wallet. d poor handsome man will always catch the attention of other women and the rich old man is so rich he can replace u in a flash
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by spikedcylinder: 11:05am On Jan 09, 2006
naijababe:

i will choose neither because i think it is foolish to choose a man based on his looks or the size of his wallet. d poor handsome man will always catch the attention of other women and the rich old man is so rich he can replace u in a flash

So you will marry a woman instead? grin
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by hotspice(f): 11:12am On Jan 09, 2006
na fine face me and my children go chop?
but sha marryin an ugly dude even with the help of surgery will not gurantee that
ur children will not come out ugly like him. imagine looking at ur baby and u see the before
the sugery look of the man shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2006
[quote][/quote]

marrying a woman will not be a bad choice so i just might do that wink
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by christyne(f): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2006
Mmmmh......lemme think.
Maybe i'll settle for a middle man i.e not that rich n averagely handsome cos this is really hard to choose.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by spikedcylinder: 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2006
naijababe:

marrying a woman will not be a bad choice so i just might do that wink

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy shocked grin!
Hook me up then!Wait a min,are you rich? grin
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2006
am i rich? well spikedcylinder that would be telling cool grin
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by spikedcylinder: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2006
Listen laydee...!you´re about to get married so will you at least be honest with your future wife?husband?...i want to be the wife! grin cheesy tongue
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by shawna(f): 6:16am On Jun 13, 2006
i would go for the handsome wink wink wink poor man kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by favourite(f): 10:52am On Jun 13, 2006
i prefer the hadsome poor man to the ugly rich man only if he is hardworking and has a vision. bc i cannot eat handsome
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2006
I wouldnt marry any Of what U've Stated!! I'll just marry the One i love! cool
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by desiree(f): 11:21am On Jun 13, 2006
Rhodalyn:

I wouldnt marry any Of what U've Stated!! I'll just marry the One i love! cool

I'm with you on this one, love and respect should be the decisive factor of me marrying a man but I’m more likely to fall for a handsome poor man, I’m too vain to marry an ugly vulturecheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2006
OMG!! desiree cheesy cheesy an Ugly Vulture cheesy now, thats funny! cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by desiree(f): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2006
Oopps!!!! did i say that loud cheesy
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2006
Lmao desiree cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy YeS!!! u did! cheesy
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Coco29(f): 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2006
well you could marry the ugly rich one and cheat with the handsome one grin
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by 2fine4u(f): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2006
girl, aint no ugly in my vocabulary. heck no i wont marry an ugly pot belle rich man. I'm going to make my own money so i don't need his money. but then if the brother is cute and smart but he aint rich, it's all good. i will make him rich and we will make cute lil babies, how bout that!!! my mama made my papa rich so it aint gon be a problem to make a poor handsome brother rich.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by eveseh(f): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2006
handsome poor man
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by eslynera(f): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2006
i believe that guys with money are hell players.!! tongue
I'd go for the poor cute prince charming kiss kiss kiss
he's poor but i'd rather live ma life happily, no playn heartbreakin games or sumfin undecided
we'll be happy rather than stayn with a rich player who'll just waste ma time and leave me "BEE" undecided undecided
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by habibat(f): 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2006

dis 1 tough small oooooooooooo

but as 4 me o i'll prefer d 2 of them grin grin grin

just joking wink wink wink
but it also depends on d love one has 4 either of d 2 cool cool cool
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by juicey(f): 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2006
well most girls wod go for the lalas$$$$ but for me geting married to a rich dude or poor dude.our personality has to atttract.weather RICH or POOR, if he makes me happy and vice versa,LETS GET IT ON!!! wink
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by omogenaija(f): 12:46am On Jun 26, 2006
I would marry which ever guy makes me happy wink wink wink wink
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by SvS(f): 12:55am On Jun 26, 2006
gotta go for the goodlooking one
i dont wanna see the same ugly face for the rest of ma life
that'll be torture
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by ToyM28(f): 12:56am On Jun 26, 2006
Handsome poor one, at least u can force ur hubby into d modeling world. grin
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by eveseh(f): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2006
anyone come my way
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2006
cryif he is rich or poor, all dat matters is love.--------------- thats what a girl who just turned 16 would say but i will advice u girls who go 4 da money------------------- be careful so u won't be da next victim 4 sacrifice 2 the gods that made him rich. Consider this {what will u do when da money is gone?} run------ u know thats not an option cos he wont let u off dat easy . Dont forget he's making an investment .He hopes 2 get the dividend some day. Ciao.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by saintchux(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2006
Poverty is not my postion!!!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crazy Ex Covers Man's Car / It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way / Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.