Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,679 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (32428 Views)

My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Nonso82(f): 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2006
For me,i will go for pot belly life and direct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I dont think if someone is hugry you will eat ur handsome guy.Abeg go for POT BELLY
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by SvS(f): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2006
umn people,people, grin grin
u prefer money than a hot guy
someone you will be able to look at anytime
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Coco29(f): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2006
svs:

umn people,people, grin grin
u prefer money than a hot guy
someone you will be able to look at anytime

sweetie the money could always be used to fix him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by eveseh(f): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2006
@svs,let me tell u,money for hand back na ground, grin
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by SvS(f): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2006
@coco,
how will money fix him?
plastic surgery?me,i want natural beauty
am sure ill have money to support the guy
the guy can never remain poor when hes with me grin grin
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Coco29(f): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2006
ha ha sweetie truthfully if he is a nubian jack a fine ass black man i will choose him money is but a thing love do it for me always
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by SvS(f): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2006
way to go girl!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Coco29(f): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2006
girl we have to help our niggers to fly grin grin too many people bad mouthing our men.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by eveseh(f): 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2006
damn right
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by SvS(f): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2006
can u even believe some peeps think theyre not romantic?
thats a whole load of crappp
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by raphy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2006
hi all, smiley
i love wht som pp r saying here bout poor handsome guys, n rich ugly guys shocked.
some said they 'll marry d rich ugly guy n make him look handsome by doin sugery
as 4 me am ugly +poor any girls for me? cry cry
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by habibat(f): 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2006
raphy:

hi all, smiley
i love wht som pp r saying here bout poor handsome guys, n rich ugly guys shocked.
some said they 'll marry d rich ugly guy n make him look handsome by doin sugery

guess i'll manage u , nah i'm joking grin grin grin grin
i guess nothing 4 u
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by eslynera(f): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2006
cool
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Gamine(f): 2:55am On Jan 06, 2007
Vinna, take ur 10Kobo jokes with u to the lonlyBin, angry
Respect. is whut it is called!
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by kimba(m): 3:46am On Jan 06, 2007
@poster
@posters

what is the classification of UGLY? - who is the "handsome" criteria. I saw someone last week and the first thing I thought was that his parents must have been very wicked. I could almost put my little finger into the depth of his facial-marks. I was actually wondering how he would fold up his handkerchief to clean in between the gutters on his face. Now, is such a man still "handsome".

what is the definition of rich or poor? rich enough to have 3-sq meals aday and to ride a bus to/from the office. Is a car and a house and an amount NGN is in the bank? is this part of the picture? or is it ok if he would always look to heaven each morning for "our daily bread"? - thats another level of spirituality, abi
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by aadun: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2007
well, to does worried about ugly kids with the ugly  rich man, sorry to say but u can't b great looking yourself, as anyone knows one good looking parent + so called ugly parents = more than often produce cute kids,
~the young goodlooking poor dude, chances r he spent too long staring in the mirror admiring his own "good looks" that life passed him by, and now he's hoping his looks will carry him along, explains a lot of "good looking" baby fathers we have abroad who knocked up several girls who forgot that his good looks wouldnot transform into money at the shopping tills and end up on social security,
Not advocating that you must choose the ugly rich man (he could have killed for it for all u kno), but when it comes down to it, you must always look behind the obvious astetics, the reasons behind the poverty or riches might make the decision clearer,
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by jerseygurl(f): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2007
i prefer da poor fine, bangin, sexy husband, atleast i can take him 2 a party, n be proud 2 tell da ladies he's ma man, grin
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by jada27: 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2007
ur all clowing, a rich guy?? hnmmmm they are always proud and dominering, a poor guy, haba!! poverty is a curse its in proverbs , but an average is very ok, , so i will go for the middle if there is any.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by smile76(f): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2007
hmm, let see.

i think the rich guy will do, darling i can't have a face for breakfast, lunch and dinner. besides that handsome poor guy knows he's handsome and can grab a rich ugly woman for himself oneday, so i wouldnt trust him either. at least if the rich one dumps me oneday, i have enjoyed myself to the fullest and nothing to regret.

by the way am no a gold diggerooooo
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by dakmanzero(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2007
smile76:

by the way am no a gold diggerooooo

Yes you are smiley

And its nothing to be ashamed of. Its like a guy claiming he doesnt like boobs n arse!
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by crazyp(f): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2007
I'll go for the rich guy that can take of my kids wink
it will break my heart to see my kids suffer
besides, i'm cute so my kids wont be ugly grin
being handsome will not take care of
school fees, food, shelter & general good living
i guess i've made my point tongue
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 27, 2007
raphy:

hi all, smiley

Blimey! Depends on how bad he looks, I guess. Some people's features are so irregular and ruined, no amount of surgery'll disguise the fact. smiley

Some faces are so bad, it's probably easier to break the face up, and start from scratch. undecided A bit like knocking down a badly danaged house, and re-building it from the ground up. lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Njoy1(f): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2007
It all depends how I feel towards either one of them, rich and ugly or poor and handsome.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by kanmosyl(m): 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2007
HABA our LADIES OF Nairaland,

let me sight a picture for those of u saying u will go for the
handsome poor guy cus he will be presentable at occassions and
functions
look at the guy u are taking to a big party where u have ur pretty friends
the shoe he wore to the party is chopped off, his white lace turned off-white
bcus hes been using it for a long time while u are trying to present him to ur
friend all in the name of presentable, the soul of his shoe removed and ur friends
at the party start to dey make jest of u all in the name of handsome and presentable
im sure u wont think twice b4 u tell him u are not doing again.

GIRLS BE REAL FOR WELLA AND TRULLA.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by engee2(f): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2007
can all de chics stop decieving themselves. who would c hardship and go 4 it. we r not here 2 make any1 happy.but
as 4 me if de guys is poor like the word poor MEN I AINT GAME 4 IT.only if his de hardworkin type. and i cant marry an uglyman too
do u want 2 kill me children.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Ndipe(m): 12:35am On Sep 11, 2007
Still defeats the purpose of getting married. Love should be the sole criteria before getting married. Looks and riches, while a factor are poor excuses in getting married.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by tng(f): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2007
@Ndipe.

As much as love is a strong factor in marriage, its always not enough. Imagine you are girl who marries this guy that can't be responsible for her and her children? that love with time would turn to hate. I am not saying money should be enough for you to decide on who to marry but it is crucial.When i was younger, i was all crazy about the handsome,sexy man but now i know better. The ideal is a man who has a means of livelihood,is responsible nd loves me either handsome or ugly(not monkey like sha wink)
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by chaloo(m): 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2007
difficult to decide. handsome poor man could be rich the next day. wealthy rich ugly man could be poor the next day. go for whatever you like.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Bblak(f): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2007
undecidedSure i'm trying to weigh d options cos i obviously know i can't settle for a pot bellied man not to talk of d adjective ugly added to it.so i think d handsome poor man will be better in as much as he's not poor in heart as in he has d zeal to make it and become somebody in life.not d poor N F A(No Future Ambition).u feel me.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by sylvao2000(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2007
@poster if l were you l would take rich from the first one and leave urgly part for him and then go to the second one take the fine part of it and leave the poverty for him combine them together then make my own kind of man , what do you think
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2008
Rob Peter 2 pay paul. grin
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2008
I would go for the Handsome Poor Man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Hacking The Female Mind. / Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.