Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? (24170 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / Most Nigerian Ladies I Have Met So Far Have This / Ladies: I Think These Are Very True.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by homealone(m): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
SmellingAnus:
na so fuc.k dey sweet undecided

They want to Retaliate for all the Bleeps they don do them
grin grin
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Espada10: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
damn reading all this comments from women on how they will wreck havoc with a pennis ..My guy Ubunja was damn right

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by ubunja(m): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
Espada10:
damn reading all this comments from women on how they will wreck havoc with a pennis ..My guy Ubunja was damn right
dude this is the most important thread on NL. if only guys could read through it and understand what it means.

1 Like

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by BossLaifay(f): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
Stay indoors and pray the day goes by quickly
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by COOL10(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
Victorious1999:
[b]Who needs a dick? [/b]I can't even manage carrying that long thing talk more of those two wrinkled stuff under. I'm proudly a woman grin grin grin
. YOU DO!!! cool tongue
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by COOL10(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
BossLaifay:
. Not while having constant irrepressible hard erections,you won't.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by BossLaifay(f): 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
COOL10:
. Not while having constant irrepressible hard erections,you won't.
Lol. Shey its just for a day? I'd pass on the offer to use it.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by COOL10(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
BossLaifay:
Lol. Shey its just for a day? I'd pass on the offer to use it.
. Not an offer. An urge!. Billions of sperms all looking for a good enough outlet. Don't tell me you'll be foolish enough to cut it off cos then you won't even live to see that 'just a day' end?
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Victorious1999(f): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2018
YOU DO!!!
Says who
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by ubunja(m): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2018
the thread has lost its value coz real women have spoken now bitter feminists have taken over to make a statement. i officially jump off

1 Like

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by dreamworld: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by ubunja(m): 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
Espada10:
always

1 Like

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by zexy2030(m): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
BossLaifay:
lies, women explore more than men..only scared being slut shamed but that day even ur reflex will push u to Bleep without restraint..u having a penis that day implies "nature wants you to Bleep" that will be the song in ur head. I swear.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
WORDWORLD:

There quite a few guys i know who have gal personality. Infact their girlishness beat some girls hands down yet they are just being themselves, the feminine dominates their masculinity. They are happy with themselves, never crossed their minds to become GAY for they are always around GALS and this presence they love more than being around guys. They are full blown heterosexual despite their feminine personality and see no justification to become otherwise, a homo nor crossing the limits under the surgical knife, a transgender. I must tell you, you are BEAUTIFUL just the way you are!
stop deceiving yourself. every manly lady is lesbian and every girly guy is gay. they can deny ut but deep inside they know the battles they fight.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by ubunja(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
camobri:
stop deceiving yourself. every manly lady is lesbian and every girly guy is gay. they can deny ut but deep inside they know the battles they fight.
not every tomboy is a lesbian boss
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
ubunja:
dont tell me what i know. tomboy myt be fucking a man but deep inside, its only a woman that can satisfy her. i have done my research. they are hiding cos this is nigeria. no tomboy is straight. at best, bisex or totally gay!
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by ubunja(m): 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
camobri:

dont tell me what i know. tomboy myt be fucking a man but deep inside, its only a woman that can satisfy her. i have done my research. they are hiding cos this is nigeria. no tomboy is straight. at best, bisex or totally gay!

1 Like

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
camobri:

undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

“Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her / 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.