Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? (24163 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / Most Nigerian Ladies I Have Met So Far Have This / Ladies: I Think These Are Very True.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Thanks for the compliment...But I am not a feminist, I have said that times without number.
wow

I am sorry. I just assumed you are one, since I always find you on threads discussing the topic grin

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by pocohantas(f): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
greiboy:
wow

I am sorry. I just assumed you are one, since I always find you on threads discussing the topic grin

I love lesbian topics too, I guess I am a lesbian grin
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by apenaola(m): 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Peachess:

Yeah, but the percentage of guys who can't control themselves is higher tho...

Partial agree with u but that's with d black men. White women like sex far more than their men.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by apenaola(m): 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Peachess:

Yeah, but the percentage of guys who can't control themselves is higher tho...

Partially agree with u, when it comes to d black men but white women love it far more than their men.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
pocohantas:

I love lesbian topics too, I guess I am a lesbian grin
hmmm

I have never seen you on a lesbian thread before. I guess I don't know you that much then grin

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by pocohantas(f): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
greiboy:
hmmm

I have never seen you on a lesbian thread before. I guess I don't know you that much then grin

I'm always right on time to see the emotions it elicits from some of my dearest Nigerian men. Anything that threatens their prick and ego...gets bloody grin grin

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Peachess(f): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
apenaola:

Partially agree with u, when it comes to d black men but white women love it far more than their men.
What we were talking about was controlling sexual urge tho. Liking sex doesn't have to do with race or gender, it's an individual stuff, white women have more freedom than black women. When a black lady tries to be bold and express her sexuality, people (males & females) tend to judge her and give her really bad names.

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by ibkkk(f): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
BabbanBura:

Jesu!, where will u slam it into?

Leave me to decide on that grin
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by BabbanBura(m): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
ibkkk:

Leave me to decide on that grin

if you need my help open that guy legs am at your service ma'am
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by centboy123456(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
SexyCeline:
I will play with my dick till I cum.. Just to knw what it feels like for a guy to cum.

how those it feel when girls come tell me
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Martin0(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
Peachess:

What we were talking about was controlling sexual urge tho. Liking sex doesn't have to do with race or gender, it's an individual stuff, white women have more freedom than black women. When a black lady tries to be bold and express her sexuality, people (males & females) tend to judge her and give her really bad names.

Exactly u talked sencegringrin
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by centboy123456(m): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
apart from Baba God and Money... Nothing sweet pass when person dey Cum...

lol I dey tell u d tin sweet die
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by ibkkk(f): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
BabbanBura:

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Belafonte(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Hahahaha cheesy grin

Fvck every fine girl around me angry

Stand outside my gate to pee tongue

Lol. The peeing thing must really get to you? I wish I could relate but, I can't.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by odamilola36(m): 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
AryEmber:
I would write my name with my urine! I have always wanted to do that!
really??
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by SmellingAnus(m): 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
centboy123456:

lol I dey tell u d tin sweet die
hahahah na true talk o
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by SmellingAnus(m): 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
dollytino4real:
ok no vex or wat do u want first
nothing....
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by AryEmber(f): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
odamilola36:
really??
Yes ke! I would even post the picture here sef
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by omooba969(m): 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
BabbanBura:

ibkkk:

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by apenaola(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Peachess:

U are right, society and orientation of d black nations.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by deafeyez: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
dollytino4real:
dont be a copycat u hear take others

Ahhh after u don do pick away finsih who come remain eh embarassed

Abi u want make I enter who, Ai....ri?
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
greiboy:
@Wordworld

That is a really deep message. It is true people that have been oppressed have tendencies to be the oppressor themselves when given the opportunity.

The situation in Nigeria and Israel like you have rightly pointed are perfect examples. in Nigeria, everyone thought the military was the problem but failed to see the true problem is the state capture by the elites. in Germany, everyone called Hitler a monster for holocaust, but fail to see the injustice going in the middle east today.

Nonetheless, humans will always be humans. The fact that people are oppressed by a system doesn't mean all the oppressed are good people or all those on the side of the oppressor are bad people. There will always be bad and good people, regardless of the situation.

I believe true struggle icons are non bias and free spirited people that believe in humanity, regardless of what side of the divide they find themselves.

Nelson Mandela is one of such icon. An extract from his speech before prison at the famous Rivonia trial reads

“During my lifetime I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people. I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to achieve. But if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die.”

Those are ideals I look for in all true freedom fighters, including feminist. I call ladies with such ideals true feminist and I respect their views

Pocohantas and Misswrite fall into such category, not the chewing gum feminist always quick to insult men all over nairaland

The perceptions of majority of people living on planet Earth is simultaneously biased, subjective and mallable mostly due to their SELFISH INTEREST. Extraordinarily very, very few people choose to see our world for what it is in TRUTH through the lens of REALITY OF PERCEPTION IN PERFECT PRECISION, standing for TRUTH and JUSTICE at all times even if it is against self.

Let's put things into perspective my dear brother with your example of Mandela. This same ICON you have qualified as being FREE SPIRITED, NO BIASED. Remained on United State of America's list of Terrorists almost till his Death, along side his party the ANC. Why because he was fighting for what is rightly his. Their father land was invaded and they were made to live as NOT second class citizens but without class AT ALL on their own very soil. Why was he tagged as so? Is it because they know not that his fight is JUST, UNBIAS? No!!! But because of their SELFISHNESS. If there is any justification to have listed him as a TERRORIST, why was he so celebrated by the same country that tagged him as so when he died.

So, what am I saying. Unless we stop playing the DOUBLE STANDARD in our judgement in human affairs and all, weeding out selfishness and greed sticking to ONE STANDARD which is ABSOLUTE TRUTH, the world will never stop bleeding at our feet.

Mandela is indeed a great man, humane and truely human amids the best of mankind. Despite all that he was subjected to during the system of institutionalised racial segregation and discrimination in South Africa called APARTHEID he still FORGAVE them all when he clinched power as President spent his energy not on REVENGE but moving his country foward as a whole, UNITED and that is a greater lesson to be learnt. That spirit of FORGIVNESS and not transfer of aggression, we all must do our best to imbibe if we seek GENUINE SUCCESS.

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by dollytino4real(f): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
deafeyez:

Ahhh after u don do pick away finsih who come remain eh embarassed
Abi u want make I enter who, Ai....ri?
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Kentnickole(m): 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Toochukwu2017:
Sex Before Marriage Is not Joy.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Fun.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Gain.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Love.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Trust.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Truth.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Light.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Right.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Peace.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Biblical.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Honour.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Mistake.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Promise.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Respect.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Progress.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Pleasure.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Salvation.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Scriptural.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Obedience.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Happiness.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Enjoyment.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Excitement.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Satisfaction.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Competition.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Understanding.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Godly Covenant.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Marital Pressure.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Relationship Game.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Knowing Good Wife.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Relationship Priority.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Knowing Good Husband.
BUT, SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS CALLED
"FORNICATION."
FOR THE BIBLE SAYS IN 1ST CORINTHIANS 7 : 2. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
***FRIENDS,
•Fornication has sink many Glory.
•Fornication has silent many Voices.
•Fornication has hinder many Progress.
•Fornication has truncated many glorious Future.
•Fornication has destroyed many Great Stars.
•Fornication has killed many Great Giant.
•Fornication has destroyed many Business.
•Fornication has destroyed many Destinies.
•Fornication has destroyed many Marriages.
•Fornication has destroyed many Great Youth.
•Fornication has tormented many Great Future.
•Fornication has destroyed many Great Leaders.
•Fornication has destroyed many Great Children.
•Fornication has tie down many Good Contract.
•Fornication has dried so many Great Anointing
•Fornication has destroyed many Anointed Ministers.
"UNTIL YOU ARE FREE FROM FORNICATION, YOU CAN'T BE FREE FROM FRUSTRATIONS".
***SO,
•Don't let any man touch you Before Marriage.
•Don't let any woman seduce you Before Marriage.
Finally..................
•Flee From Fornication.
•Flee From the Lust of Eyes.
•Flee From the Lust of the Flesh.
•Flee From Sex Before Marriage.
IT HAS KILLED GREAT DESTINIES,
DESTROYED GLORIOUS GLORY ,
HINDERS MANY STARS FROM PROGRESSING!!!
BE WARNED Save your self and save others.

You get talent ooh undecided

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by odamilola36(m): 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
AryEmber:
Yes ke! I would even post the picture here sef
I wish there's something I can do to get you the pen*s asap
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by ibkkk(f): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
omooba969:

They are on heat...if know what I mean. grin

How did you know
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by daddyzgal(f): 12:05am On Dec 16, 2017
I will take a nude picture then just start peeing in random places,then maybe,just maybe I will just find one girl to give belle
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by ubunja(m): 4:52am On Dec 16, 2017
this thread will open your eyes like no other on NL.
guys must get in here.
the biggest realization from this thread is gals act like they hate promiscuity and d!ck pics and wanking BUT if they had d!cks those are the very things they would do
niiiiiiice grin

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2017
daddyzgal:
I will take a nude picture then just start peeing in random places,then maybe,just maybe I will just find one girl to give belle

"am basically a girl with a personality of a dude" graces your profile along side a profile pix that affirms so. Is this personality by choice of wanting to be like a dude or its just you?
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by daddyzgal(f): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
WORDWORLD:

"am basically a girl with a personality of a dude" graces your profile along side a profile pix that affirms so. Is this personality by choice of wanting to be like a dude or its just you?

Its just me
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
daddyzgal:

Its just me

There quite a few guys i know who have gal personality. Infact their girlishness beat some girls hands down yet they are just being themselves, the feminine dominates their masculinity. They are happy with themselves, never crossed their minds to become GAY for they are always around GALS and this presence they love more than being around guys. They are full blown heterosexual despite their feminine personality and see no justification to become otherwise, a homo nor crossing the limits under the surgical knife, a transgender. I must tell you, you are BEAUTIFUL just the way you are!
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by daddyzgal(f): 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
WORDWORLD:

There quite a few guys i know who have gal personality. Infact their girlishness beat some girls hands down yet they are just being themselves, the feminine dominates their masculinity. They are happy with themselves, never crossed their minds to become GAY for they are always around GALS and this presence they love more than being around guy. They are full blown heterosexual despite their feminine personality and see no justification to become otherwise, a homo nor crossing the limits under the surgical knife, a transgender. I must tell you, you are BEAUTIFUL just the way you are!

Awww,thank you for that,im very positive and.happy about my sexual identity, im a woman and im happy to be, im not trying to integrate myself into being a male or something, and the fact that I'm dressed and act like a guy doesn't make me gay,even though im not 100% straight ..my dressing and how I carry myself have nothing to do with my sexuality ....I have tomboy friends that are married and I equally have the stereotypical female friends who are lesbians....cos im dressed like a dude doesn't make.me less.of a woman ..I assure you, im happy the way I am

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

27 Things You Need To Know About Courtship / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship