Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? (24100 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / Most Nigerian Ladies I Have Met So Far Have This / Ladies: I Think These Are Very True.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by RickandMorty: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
All this comments just makes me appreciate my Penis even more. Thanks Ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by chineeseprince(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
SINZ:
So dick isn't useful for any other thing? Like changing the world or some humanitarian ish
lools wetin dey more humanitarian Dan to give person belle
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
daddyzgal:

Awww,thank you for that,im very positive and.happy about my sexual identity, im a woman and im happy to be, im not trying to integrate myself into being a male or something, and the fact that I'm dressed and act like a guy doesn't make me gay,even though im not 100% straight ..my dressing and how I carry myself have nothing to do with my sexuality ....I have tomboy friends that are married and I equally have the stereotypical female friends who are lesbians....cos im dressed like a dude doesn't make.me less.of a woman ..I assure you, im happy the way I am

Okay, daddyzgal. Wish you the best and take good care of yourself.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by schumastic(m): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
AryEmber:
I would write my name with my urine! I have always wanted to do that!

That's a bit hard
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by daddyzgal(f): 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Okay, daddyzgal. Wish you the best and take good care of yourself.

Thank you sir
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by gentleedu(m): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
agbonkamen:
I will Bleep anything fuckable grin
lol bad girl
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by gentleedu(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
mercy0008:
Quess i will just get a slim dark girl and Bleep.
so u like it slim
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by AryEmber(f): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
schumastic:

That's a bit hard
who cares? I would love to try at least

1 Like

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by schumastic(m): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
AryEmber:
who cares? I would love to try at least

NFCS does grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by AryEmber(f): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
schumastic:

NFCS does grin
What's NFCS?
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by AryEmber(f): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
schumastic:

NFCS does grin
What's NFCS?
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by schumastic(m): 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
AryEmber:
What's NFCS?

Nigeria Fellowship of Catholic students... Are you a student or are you done with school?
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by AryEmber(f): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
schumastic:

Nigeria Fellowship of Catholic students... Are you a student or are you done with school?
Just got admitted this year. BTW, what did you say NFCS do?
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by schumastic(m): 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
AryEmber:
Just got admitted this year. BTW, what did you say NFCS do?

O congrats, that's the church slogan. So If anyone says who cares, people around that know what it means will shout nfcs does.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by ubunja(m): 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
this is the Most Important thread on Nairaland
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Victorious1999(f): 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
Who needs a dick? I can't even manage carrying that long thing talk more of those two wrinkled stuff under. I'm proudly a woman grin grin grin
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by ubunja(m): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
WORDWORLD:

just so you know, im turning this super thread of yours into a single post under the Miseducations in the very near future.it has fascinated me for a long time and i've been studying it up and down. im still trying to determine the format and the style of the post but it will comprise all the responses especially from the females.
i will link to this post and give due credit. maybe before i post i'll forward the unpublished material for your review and input, but given how we usually butt heads i hope we wont have any problems.
your blessing and goodwill would be welcome in this endevour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
ubunja:

just so you know, im turning this super thread of yours into a single post under the Miseducations in the very near future.it has fascinated me for a long time and i've been studying it up and down. im still trying to determine the format and the style of the post but it will comprise all the responses especially from the females.
i will link to this post and give due credit. maybe before i post i'll forward the unpublished material for your review and input, but given how we usually butt heads i hope we wont have any problems.
your blessing and goodwill would be welcome in this endevour.

You have my blessings my nigga. "What we are looking for is not people who agree with us but people who think well of us and know how to express it. We cherish such people though they disagree with us". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition). Anybody who really has DEPTH and INSIGHT into the METAPHYSICAL will appreciate your contributions here for they know its the workings of an Era which you are indeed a LIGHT to shine so as to make the world see the TRUTH of this age through your experiences with the 'MODERN WOMEN'. You should know that i wish you good since that thread of yours with that link to you as to perfect your book. My advice is maintain REALITY OF PERCEPTION IN PERFECT PRECISION. In order words dont be carried away by SENTIMENTS nor BIAS as to your Master piece you are writing STICK to TRUTH for you shall be judged by posterity. It is left for people to use their head when reading your book. *Cheers! (a word i have learnt to use from you) I gat to catch some sleep now. Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by ubunja(m): 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
WORDWORLD:

You have my blessings my nigga. "What we are looking for is not people who agree with us but people who think well of us and know how to express it. We cherish such people though they disagree with us". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition). Anybody who really has DEPTH and INSIGHT into the METAPHYSICAL will appreciate your contributions here for they know its the workings of an Era which you are indeed a LIGHT to shine so as to make the world see the TRUTH of this age through your experiences with the 'MODERN WOMEN'. You should know that i wish you good since that thread of yours with that link as to perfect your book. My advice is maintain REALITY OF PERCEPTION IN PERFECT PRECISION. In order words dont be carried away by SENTIMENTS nor BIAS as to your Master piece you are writing STICK to TRUTH for you shall be judged by posterity. It is left for people to use their head when reading. *Cheers! (a word i have learnt to use from you)
nice one. i will take your recommendations to heart.
thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by khiaa(f): 1:42am On Mar 15, 2018
WORDWORLD:
Be honest.

This topic has been addressed before. I can remember my reply was because I love the magic stick I would become a gay man. I could never give up that beautiful magic. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by khiaa(f): 1:45am On Mar 15, 2018
schumastic:

NFCS does grin

Catholic!!! angry
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by khiaa(f): 1:51am On Mar 15, 2018
Stay indoor and do ma shiiit i.e masturbate to stupor and cum several times. grin grin

You don't need to be a man to do that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by schumastic(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
khiaa:

Catholic!!! angry

do you have any issue with catholic
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Abeg I sabi bedmatics make i shift person pikin womb. grin
i dont even understand...

You should be wanting to ffuck a guy not the other way round grin

if am given a pussy, i will engage with my fellow girls and suck boobs, lick ass, wetin i go do the girl no be here sef. grin

I cant imagine a ffuck*ing guy sticking his disgusting dick in ma puusssy..

Lastly, i will buy a big cucumber and...oh lawd, wetin i go do myself eeh...

tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ebuka2016:

i dont even understand...

You should be wanting to ffuck a guy not the other way round grin

if am given a pussy, i will engage with my fellow girls and suck boobs, lick ass, wetin i go do the girl no be here sef. grin

I cant imagine a ffuck*ing guy sticking his disgusting dick in ma puusssy..

Lastly, i will buy a big cucumber and...oh lawd, wetin i go do myself eeh...

tongue cheesy cheesy
Oh Lord, lol. grin
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Corps1000: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
I would smash any hot girl, but I would be REAL about it and say I am not looking for anything serious.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Oh Lord, lol. grin
yeah baby!
I wont spare all these lesbians them o
i will scissor dem sotey them their pusssy go dey pain them...
And lastly, i will show dem lots of love... cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Oh Lord, lol. grin
yeah baby!
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ebuka2016:

yeah baby!

Lmao. grin
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Corps1000:
I would smash any hot girl, but I would be REAL about it and say I am not looking for anything serious.
shocked shocked

hope you have money to give because most of them will not agree if you are just chyking dem for the first time and then you say this

they go just slap your face oo
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Corps1000: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ebuka2016:

shocked shocked

hope you have money to give because most of them will not agree if you are just chyking dem for the first time and then you say this

they go just slap your face oo

lol. I am from America. You would be surprised...As someone with brothers and male colleagues, for some women, it doesn't take much to have sex with a man. Some women you literally just need to be cute and have good game.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
Corps1000:

lol. I am from America. You would be surprised...As someone with brothers and male colleagues, for some women, it doesn't take much to have sex with a man. Some women you literally just need to be cute and have good game.

shocked shocked

i agree with you 100%

but how would you feel when a man has se*x with you, then treat you like trash afterwards

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry / Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.