Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown (3780 Views)

The Girl I Refused To Have Sex With As A Minor Is Now Grown. And I Was Shocked! / Susan Pwajok Has Grown Into Quite A Hottie (photos) / 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by Macgreat(m): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
We all know the famous Yoruba baby meme. Well, she is now a grown woman and still wowing her fans.

See image below.

5 Likes

Re: The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by Blackhawk01: 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Op, are you okay? Isn't that Seyi's daughter? shocked

5 Likes

Re: The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by habsydiamond(m): 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
op clean Ur mouth....the lie u just lie now no enter....try another one later....
Re: The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by Macgreat(m): 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Op, are you okay? Isn't that Seyi's daughter? shocked

Who is Seyi? Is he boko angry

1 Like

Re: The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
This is very bad... This is someone's daughter. You guys should respect the fact that this is his first fruit after several years of waiting. It will break his heart seeing something like this. Just imagine someone trolling your baby on a public forum. It's not nice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by Macgreat(m): 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
tongue
Re: The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by Macgreat(m): 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
habsydiamond:
op clean Ur mouth....the lie u just lie now no enter....try another one later....

grin
Re: The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by Blackhawk01: 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
Macgreat:

Who is Seyi? Is he boko angry

Rara, haram nii. undecided
Re: The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by Blackhawk01: 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
This is very bad... This is someone's daughter. You guys should respect the fact that this is his first fruit after several years of waiting. It will break his heart seeing something like this. Just imagine someone trolling your baby on a public forum. It's not nice.

I don't even know their wahala with the lil princess, she's cute and chubby. My kinda baby kiss
Re: The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I don't even know their wahala with the lil princess, she's cute and chubby. My kinda baby kiss

I love the cheeks and her lips. If you've watched her videos before, she's really learning fast. I like her.
Re: The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by NeeKlaus: 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Not funny. Try again tomorrow. undecided
Re: The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by Macgreat(m): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
sexybbstar:

I love the cheeks and her lips. If you've watched her videos before, she's really learning fast. I like her.

kiss
Re: The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 13, 2017
Oya delete am now before nwakape or what is his name see am grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2017
embarassed This lie don enter my eyes, and pepper dey inside am o.
Re: The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by Macgreat(m): 9:35am On Dec 13, 2017
plavic:
embarassed This lie don enter my eyes, and pepper dey inside am o.

grin
Re: The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2017
@OP, which kain lie be this?!

Re: The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by falcon01: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Macgreat:
We all know the famous Yoruba baby meme. Well, she is now a grown woman and still wowing her fans.

See image below.
sometimes I wish you can kick someone's asss online
Re: The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by Macgreat(m): 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
falcon01:
sometimes I wish you can kick someone's asss online

Why can't you?
Re: The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by NaijaElba(m): 2:23am On Dec 14, 2017
Just one of the stupid post I have seen online. @op you need to see a Dr. doubt if your brain is still functioning pretty well. bastard.
Re: The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by Macgreat(m): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2017
NaijaElba:
Just one of the stupid post I have seen online. @op you need to see a Dr. doubt if your brain is still functioning pretty well. bastard.

You are a fuul. Got kiil yourself
Re: The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by NaijaElba(m): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Macgreat:

You are a fuul. Got kiil yourself

You are a failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.....Obatala kill you.
Re: The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by Macgreat(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
NaijaElba:

You are a failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.....Obatala kill you.

Your father a fail abortion, who in turn fail to abort you.
Re: The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by NaijaElba(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Macgreat:

Your father a fail abortion, who in turn fail to abort you.

that's if you know my father, If you really want to know about mistake you should ask your parents.
Re: The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by Macgreat(m): 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
NaijaElba:

that's if you know my father, If you really want to know about mistake you should ask your parents.

Bye
Re: The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown by NaijaElba(m): 12:56am On Dec 15, 2017
Macgreat:

Bye

be good too.

(1) (Reply)

The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) / Man And His Fiancee Merge Their Bum Bum Together In Pre-wedding Photos / For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.