Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation (6242 Views)

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You / Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:51am On Dec 14, 2017
GoldNiagara:

I am sure you read that thread where a girl said her vagina can build her a house, how about the one that said she will only date a man that drives Ferrari. Fact speak for itself.
does that mean that all girls are like her. Some of you guys make it look as if all the girls you have around you including your sisters and cousins are not good examples of girls. Some girls make money out of the vagina, some don't look at life that way. They are so many other ways of having fun and making money and sex is just one of them. So because some girl who might not even be good at sex came on social media to get attention said something doesn't mean all women should be seen that way.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by djsalvation122(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2017
For Men Only! Read How To Satisfy Your Woman $exually In Bed (Great Tips)

Despite the fact that there are many $ex tips online many many still fail the task of satisfying their partner $exually.
It is actually sad to realise that sometimes, you could be perfect at everything but terribly bad
when it comes to making a woman happy,
especially when it comes to $ex and $exual things.
For women, $ex is not only what you do, and it
doesn't have to begin in the bedroom. Even the
littlest things could turn her on and earn you
points as an ideal romantic lover.
Twitter user, The Ultimate [@TheUltimateLale],
believes there are universal truths that every
guy should know about making women happy,
and women expect men to know these things.
So what are the things your babe wants you
know about $ex and $exually satisfying her?

not far just followe the link below to read all complete tips
http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/03/for-men-only-read-how-to-satisfy-your.html?m=1
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by GoldNiagara(m): 10:53am On Dec 14, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
does that mean that all girls are like her. Some of you guys make it look as if all the girls you have around you including your sisters and cousins are not good examples of girls. Some girls make money out of the vagina, some don't look at life that way. They are so many other ways of having fun and making money and sex is just one of them. So because some girl who might not even be good at sex came on social media to get attention said something doesn't mean all women should be seen that way.

Good thing is I don't have a sister and don't bloody hell care about a cousin. My point is it is what women present that men react to.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:57am On Dec 14, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Whatever rocks your boat ! The first thing you guys proffer to men is your sexuality and that is an incontrovertible fact. If engage men on other levels men will relate with you on that fronts.When some girls proffer their lame sexuality and a guy reject it you call him a bore and a frigid blob. Y'all now wanna start forming Mothe Tess. Hypocrisy and women.
have a nice day.
Just remember there are still girls out there who are different from the ones you have met. You can't tell me you have met will all the girls for for deduce that all girls have to over is their sexuality. I'm not a saint neither are you we should just stop pointing fingers but work on ourselves. As I'm not mother Theresa, you are not Angle Gabriel. So let's stop fisghting since none of us I worthy to judge another.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:59am On Dec 14, 2017
RomeoMarvis:

yeah, l did, just that the early morning harmattan was too much.
have you eaten today cos l'm eating at the moment
LOL. There's hamattan here too.
Yet to eat though.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Good thing is I don't have a sister and don't bloody hell care about a cousin. My point is it is what women present that men react to.
okay sir. Enjoy your day

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by RomeoMarvis(m): 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
LOL. There's hamattan here too.
Yet to eat though.
yeah! it's everywhere but my side own get as e be. it's like an overdose over here.
how's your day going?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
RomeoMarvis:

yeah! it's everywhere but my side own get as e be. it's like an overdose over here.
how's your day going?
are you in the northern part of the country?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by RomeoMarvis(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
are you in the northern part of the country?
North ke! No! I'm from and still in the southern part...delta state to be precise! Why asking?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by IJMBEXCEL: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
wh33z:
ur fada
damn grin you gat zero,bro!
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2017
RomeoMarvis:

North ke! No! I'm from and still in the southern part...delta state to be precise! Why asking?
The only place where hamattanuis usually very serious is north and Nsukka, and then inside villages. Delta hamattan no follow. That means hamattan here where I am is even more serious than your area even though I don't see it as hamattan. LOL
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by RomeoMarvis(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
The only place where hamattanuis usually very serious is north and Nsukka, and then inside villages. Delta hamattan no follow. That means hamattan here where I am is even more serious than your area even though I don't see it as hamattan. LOL
haba! wait! you don't see it as harmattan? interesting! My dear, which kind blood you dey use?
But maybe the tide changed this year. Maybe the south is getting the harmattan. Maybe
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Eveezy(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2017
Rolex67:
Then finally tell you to come to their house. One promised me Christmas gift, went to take it, dude started demanding for sex, I was dumbfounded, got mad and left.

Some naija guys are just plain dumb, Wetin concern Xmas gift with sex.

Pathetic.
Lol, when a girl comes to my place, and I make advances towards her ND she asks me "what are u doing" my response is usually "I wanto help u wash ur clothes" truth is dt wen a girl agrees to meet a guy especially for d first time at his house, such thoughts should cross her mind ND stop acting surprised like d nigga committed one abomination.

Ur example of a guy promised u Christmas gift ND asked u to come collect it in his house, ND ur mind didn't go to d fact dt something might happen? Is d guy Santa? Y do u think he wants to be sharing xmas gift to a lady he doesn't know wen xmas never even reach, ask ur self dis question "will u give a full grown able bodied man that doesn't give u attention in anyway, that u don't even know or have any connection with, a Christmas gift with no strings attached?"
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 15, 2017
Eveezy:

Lol, when a girl comes to my place, and I make advances towards her ND she asks me "what are u doing" my response is usually "I wanto help u wash ur clothes" truth is dt wen a girl agrees to meet a guy especially for d first time at his house, such thoughts should cross her mind ND stop acting surprised like d nigga committed one abomination.

Ur example of a guy promised u Christmas gift ND asked u to come collect it in his house, ND ur mind didn't go to d fact dt something might happen? Is d guy Santa? Y do u think he wants to be sharing xmas gift to a lady he doesn't know wen xmas never even reach, ask ur self dis question "will u give a full grown able bodied man that doesn't give u attention in anyway, that u don't even know or have any connection with, a Christmas gift with no strings attached?"
Who told you I went to his house?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Eveezy(m): 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Rolex67:
Who told you I went to his house?
Lol, what are u saying? Read your previous post Infact lemme quote ur words "one promised me Christmas gift and I went to take it, dude started demanding for sex" did u meet him in d street or in d market, where he demanded for sex?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
Eveezy:

Lol, what are u saying? Read your previous post Infact lemme quote ur words "one promised me Christmas gift and I went to take it, dude started demanding for sex" did u meet him in d street or in d market, where he demanded for sex?
Eatery.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Eveezy(m): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Rolex67:
Eatery.
All the same, a guy offered u xmas gift even b4 xmas ND it didn't occur to u dt he may have another motive? Is he Santa? Am not saying u shouldn't give him benefit of doubt but for real it didn't occur to u? ND answer my previous question if u would give a guy a gift too if u had met d guy in same instance he met u wit no ulterior motive?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
As for me sha o, "can i meet you is way too formal to start a conversation with. damn it, its not a job interview! Some guys just switch off when it comes to pick up lines. if I were a girl, u ask me such, I will keep quiet and wait for u to start "communicating"
#NoLuvLost
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Safiaa(f): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
MrDude:
I do agree with the OP to some extent especially those annoying one word replies yes, OK, no, true, gud etc. You see a White girl walk the street with a smile on her face while an average Nigeria girl wey worwor pass monkey go dey squeeze face Waka go dey carry nose as if she be miss world.. It has everything to do with being Nigerian even outside the country they act the same way.
Do you know why? We are tired of men in your calibre constantly distracting our lives. We are tired of our own men degrading and belittling us. Do white men bring down their own women? Mind you nobody is perfect. But time after time, you Nigerian men continue to shiit on us, so yes we're going to frown. Just look at the bolded, never will you ever hear a man from a different race talk about his own women like that no matter what. Honestly Nigerian men are so full of shiit, I'm tired of most of you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Eveezy:

All the same, a guy offered u xmas gift even b4 xmas ND it didn't occur to u dt he may have another motive? Is he Santa? Am not saying u shouldn't give him benefit of doubt but for real it didn't occur to u? ND answer my previous question if u would give a guy a gift too if u had met d guy in same instance he met u wit no ulterior motive?
We were just friends so he shouldn't expect sex in return.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by vivie01(f): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
proxillin:
Is it only me or has anyone also noticed Nigerian girls are dry when it comes to conversation?

On chat, just ask any of them this question, then you start receiving funny answers.

Lady A
Me: Can I meet you?
Lady A: at where?

Lady B
Lady B: Maybe

Lady C
Lady C: I am not a call girl

Lady D
Lady D: When I get back to Lagos

I can continue to count on and on.

Whats your experience chatting with them? Add to the list

@OP, above example(s) aren't sufficient for you to make a hasty generalization or conclusion that ladies could not hold a conversation. First of all, not all ladies are interested in answering such question, secondly, this kind of question does not required long answer, thirdly, the answer you get depends on how you yourself starts the conversation in the first place.

For instance, let's say you started by asking me 'Can I meet you" without you properly introducing yourself, then be sure to get no meaningful answer or you get a question back for that your question (typical Nigerian, lol). smiley

Anyway, when you said ladies cannot hold meaningful conversation, I was expecting to see something like not been able to hold conversation when you strike one on politics, health, travels, education, religion, football, family matters, and so on but the example you gave was just too lame in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Eveezy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
Rolex67:
We were just friends so he shouldn't expect sex in return.
You are also friends with him, doesn't he deserve an xmas gift too? Cos seems dts d only reason u decided to see him
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Inkredible(m): 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
vivie01:

@OP, above example(s) aren't sufficient for you to make a hasty generalization or conclusion that ladies could not hold a conversation. First of all, not all ladies are interested in answering such question, secondly, this kind of question does not required long answer, thirdly, the answer you get depends on how you yourself starts the conversation in the first place.

For instance, let's say you started by asking me 'Can I meet you" without you properly introducing yourself, then be sure to get no meaningful answer or you get a question back for that your question (typical Nigerian, lol). smiley

Anyway, when you said ladies cannot hold meaningful conversation, I was expecting to see something like not been able to hold conversation when you strike one on politics, health, travels, education, religion, football, family matters, and so on. undecided

Babe. As much as I would like to disagree with op, he is 90% right.

Most of the topics you highlighted are alien to most of our ladies. The few that has the capacity to host such, give way midway into the discussion. If you don't do mushy talks and flirt with 'em, best believe you losing 'em soon with "brb"

To sum it up, flirt and tell her what she wants to hear. Compliment compliment compliment her. Then do amebo talks with her.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by vivie01(f): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
Inkredible:

Babe. As much as I would like to disagree with op, he is 90% right.

Most of the topics you highlighted are alien to most of our ladies. The few that has the capacity to host such, give way midway into the discussion. If you don't do mushy talks and flirt with 'em, best believe you losing 'em soon with "brb"

To sum it up, flirt and tell her what she wants to hear. Compliment compliment compliment her. Then do amebo talks with her.

Okay. Maybe you have a point.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by AjiAmu(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Nigerian guys can't hold meaningful conversations, all they want to talk about is romance and s*x
Why wont they?..Apart from your big breast, what else about you is worth talking about?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
RomeoMarvis:

haba! wait! you don't see it as harmattan? interesting! My dear, which kind blood you dey use?
But maybe the tide changed this year. Maybe the south is getting the harmattan. Maybe
there's no hamattan yet. Come to my village last week of December and you will never remain the same cos hamattan will dry up your ears.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by RomeoMarvis(m): 12:00am On Dec 16, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
there's no hamattan yet. Come to my village last week of December and you will never remain the same cos hamattan will dry up your ears.
if that's the case, then l'm not interested. wouldn't want this my soft skin to dry up so i'll cope with the one l have here. thanks for the invite though. lol.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by eyinjuege: 4:22am On Dec 16, 2017
Eveezy:

Its Christmas season. Normal people share gifts (not necessarily expensive) to their friends, family, nanny etc without thinking anything about it. Definitely not thinking about sex or being Santa. Its a season for giving afterall.
Its ridiculous to even think that I'm expected to receive favors (sexual or not) from the people i give christmas presents to.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Eveezy(m): 6:13am On Dec 16, 2017
eyinjuege:

Its Christmas season. Normal people share gifts (not necessarily expensive) to their friends, family, nanny etc without thinking anything about it. Definitely not thinking about sex or being Santa. Its a season for giving afterall.
Its ridiculous to even think that I'm expected to receive favors (sexual or not) from the people i give christmas presents to.
Christmas don reach? Plus wen last did u go to a house u don't know, bought dem a plasma TV ND say "merry chrismas" even if it's something less expensivr let's be realistic people don't give anything for nothing diz days, everything is planned, even to go to an orphanage to share gift is planned, don't give me d season of sharing bullshit talk more of a guy ND a gal, let's be realistic d world of today, we have equate money to sex, when a guy starts offering free things, always have it in back of ur mind dt he wants something so don't be surprised when he requests.
When a wife needs something from her husband, she makes him feel comfortable b4 d request so dt it would mk it easier for him to accept.
At this stage of life now, the worth of the present determines d kinda request. When a guy keeps spending allot of money on a gal, conscience should even tell her dt its time she gave in return
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Petonis(m): 6:20am On Dec 16, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Nigerian guys can't hold meaningful conversations, all they want to talk about is romance and s*x
Who have you been chatting with
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Petonis(m): 6:38am On Dec 16, 2017
Loving this thread
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation by Petonis(m): 6:49am On Dec 16, 2017
proxillin:
Is it only me or has anyone also noticed Nigerian girls are dry when it comes to conversation?

On chat, just ask any of them this question, then you start receiving funny answers.

Lady A
Lady A: at where?

Lady B
Lady B: Maybe

Lady C
Lady C: I am not a call girl

Lady D
Lady D: When I get back to Lagos

I can continue to count on and on.

Whats your experience chatting with them? Add to the list
@ op u have a point, but the word communication is when people undstand each oda. And not wen only one person undstand s. dia are verbal and written communications...written communication must always be clear and concise. In ur examples....u wia not clear....cos from the responses, its clear that the ladies are thinking of the word "meet" in the physical term. may I know you, can I make ur acquaintance, can we be friends, I ll love to know you. Dis are straight forward clear words that expresses interest in another person.in conclusion if u are having a conversation and u notice the oda person is not in line with u...u should call them to order by expressing irself in a more clearer sentence(s), except of cos u too dont know how to make a clear sentence..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) / The Hardest Part Of Marriage Nobody Will Tell You. / Las Las Oyibo Take Style Mumu O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.