Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You (2301 Views)

You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You / Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation / Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by bodybuilder: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
Simple. You're forcing yourself on girls that don't find you attractive. This the number one reason. You just have to realise that some girls won't like you and you may not be their type. Maybe you're not interesting enough for them, you're not good looking enough for them. As much as you hate to admit it looks matter so much. If you're not that good looking , you'll need to compensate with cash a lot. You're not even making them cum, what do you expect?

No matter how these girls online you can't be with them without spending. Their still guys fvvcking them for free and nutting in their mouths.

Nevertheless there's a woman that likes you the way you are.
Always go for the the women that like you, not the ones you like.
Another reason, you are trying to get girls by paying their bills, who will reject free money? So stop complaining when they bill you.

Another reason is that the economy is hard sha, so it's understandable when they ask for money, but not excessively.

Pussy is like an artwork is has an arbitrary value.

4 Likes

Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by cruzita(f): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hmmmm...this one weak me
Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by Michelle55: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Of all the gbas gbos wey dey worry us for this country, na woman matter you still dey talk about Op? angry
I thought we all agreed to let the women be until the country stabilises, why are you reneging on our agreement?

2 Likes

Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
bodybuilder:
Simple. You're forcing yourself on girls that don't find you attractive. This the number one reason. You just have to realise that some girls won't like you and you may not be their type. Maybe you're not interesting enough for them, you're not good looking enough for them. As much as you hate to admit it looks matter so much. If you're not that good looking , you'll need to compensate with cash a lot. Nevertheless there's a woman that likes you the way you're are.

Always go for the the women that like you, not the ones you like.

Another reason, you are trying to get girls by paying their bills, who will reject free money? So stop complaining when they bill you.

Another reason is that the economy is hard sha.

Pussy is like an artwork is has an arbitrary value.
The one that likes you will still bill you, but not too much

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by bodybuilder: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lollittaa:

Of course.
Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by bodybuilder: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Michelle55:
Of all the gbas gbos wey dey worry us for this country, na woman matter you still dey talk about Op? angry
I thought we all agreed to let the women be until the country stabilises, why are you reneging on our agreement?

This is romance section for fucksake. Go to the politics section. I'm sure it's very active there. Stop opening threads you're not interested in.

3 Likes

Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by Petyprincess(f): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
" why woman can't stop billing you?" Isn't it obvious? Because most Nigerian men have nothing to offer except money and the tiny carrot between their legs so you can blame the women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by chatinent: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Women bill poor guys! One reason is because they've got nothing to lose if he leaves.

You need to see how they pamper their words with rich guys!

Formats come indirectly. They'll be like “..I would want to sleepnow..I have been sick since yesterday.”

By the way, if you are still finding your feet, like myself, avoid women until you are ready to settle down.

Learn to recognize nonsense and ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by Jeon(f): 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lollittaa:

Hello, it's me I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet To go over everything They say that time's supposed to heal ya But I ain't done much healing Hello, can you hear me? I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be When we were younger and free I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet There's such a difference between us And a million miles Hello from the other side I must've called a thousand times To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done But when I call, you never seem to be home Hello from the outside At least I can say that I've tried To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore.
Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by cooooooks(m): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lol. She should go to market.

Not interested in prostitution relationship.

wink
Lollittaa:

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by cooooooks(m): 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Justifying prostitution.

Let us just call it what it is.

Petyprincess:
" why woman can't stop billing you?" Isn't it obvious? Because most Nigerian men have nothing to offer except money and the tiny carrot between their legs so you can blame the women.

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
cooooooks:
Lol. She should go to market.

Not interested in prostitution relationship.

wink
Where's my birthday gift undecided
Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jeon:

Hello, it's me I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet To go over everything They say that time's supposed to heal ya But I ain't done much healing Hello, can you hear me? I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be When we were younger and free I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet There's such a difference between us And a million miles Hello from the other side I must've called a thousand times To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done But when I call, you never seem to be home Hello from the outside At least I can say that I've tried To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore.
angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by cooooooks(m): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
Where's mine?

kiss

Lollittaa:

Where's my birthday gift undecided
Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
cooooooks:
Where's mine?

kiss

undecided undecided
are you a female undecided
Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by bodybuilder: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
cooooooks:
Justifying prostitution.

Let us just call it what it is.

girls fvvcking for money aka prostitutio.n is very important, because without them most men won't be having sex regularly. Not many can pull women to fvvck dem without paying for it.

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by cooooooks(m): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ah, only female dey get bday gift??

No fall Naija woman hand o!

Lollittaa:
undecided undecided
are you a female undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
cooooooks:
Ah, only female dey get bday gift??

No fall Naija woman hand o!

are you a bobrisky cheesy
Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by Jeon(f): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lollittaa:

angry angry

Imagine your face Say hello to me 'Til all the bad days They're nothing to me With you, winter bear.
Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by cooooooks(m): 3:20am On Aug 30, 2021
Am I a human?
Lollittaa:

are you a bobrisky cheesy
Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:47am On Aug 30, 2021
Petyprincess:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by Truvelisback(m): 8:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Ur 1st 3 sentences in ur write up makes sense but the rest are rubbish. U are trying to tell the guys that u can buy a girl's heart or love with money. The ans is Yes and No. Yes, u can buy a girl's heart or love(a gold digger) with money, especially these broke ass Naija girls or these hungry girls that roam abt the street. No, u can't buy a girl's heart or love with money if she has her own money or if she is rich.
Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 30, 2021
Petyprincess:
walahi e for no dy vex person if the carrot big sef mtcheww
Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 30, 2021
cooooooks:
Am I a human?
undecided undecided
Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by Petyprincess(f): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

grin grin grin grin
Longest time, how are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by Sonnobax15(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
undecided
Op,na nothing but the truth you yan cha..
Re: Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Petyprincess:

Longest time, how are you?

I'm fine, maami. smiley
You're doing well. Keep enjoying... wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

If They Can't Allow Her To Stay With Me, No More Responsibilities On Her. / I Realized She Is Married / A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.