Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation (10464 Views)

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You / Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by nurain150(m): 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
I respect their privacy that why I won't post our whatsapp message.I have this sister more of a sister all she keeps saying is lol,smile I be like wtf.The other ones are just boring.
modified:
it not about relationships as most people are saying am talking about normal conversation a day to day convo.
Modified:
I found a girl here on nairaland she amaze me with her communication skills .I was wowed she won't even budge on any topic discussed she is diverse just like the phylum porifera.Although she is not Nigerian origin but lives here.

9 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by EdricBond: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
So you just found out?
Well, continue...
Just ignore them if you can't play along with them.
If they are becoming boring — try to be more boring (sometimes I reply with emoji, gifs and stickers wink).

30 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by PlayerMeji: 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hmmm...

Interesting topic.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Thattallgirl(f): 12:05am On Nov 29, 2020
Lol pele... mostly it happens when the lady isn't just interested in you or she's not interested in having a conversation with you. And sometimes, that's how some ladies are like. They're not just big on conversations... some guys are like that too. One time, I was chatting with a guy, I was mostly the one asking questions. He even gave me topics to discuss, topics to ask him. Lol I just had to ignore him.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by anthonyuncle(m): 12:21am On Nov 29, 2020
1. because most of them are olodos

2. because most of them have that believe that anytime a guy initiates a conversation with them, he is aiming for their pussy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by khiaa(f): 2:52am On Nov 29, 2020
nurain150:
I respect their privacy that why I won't post our whatsapp message.I have this sister more of a sister all she keeps saying is lol,smile I be like wtf.The other ones are just boring.

K

grin grin grin Just kidding, I'm not Nigerian. Anywho, what's good with cha?smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Kobicove(m): 2:57am On Nov 29, 2020
nurain150:

It's either she's probably bored with the conversation or you only attract low quality girls... undecided

7 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Bigcowhorn: 4:09am On Nov 29, 2020
khiaa:

K

grin grin grin Just kidding, I'm not Nigerian. Anywho, what's good with cha. smiley

You are from a stupid village in Ghana. Don't forget.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by khiaa(f): 4:20am On Nov 29, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

You are from a stupid village in Ghana. Don't forget.

I thought your girl swore I am from Nigeria, and she knows me. grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 29, 2020
Kobicove:

It's either she's probably bored with the conversation or you only attract low quality girls... undecided

smiley Thank you for this response. That's just it.

I also see some guys complaining about "walking through fire" to get a girl's number, then in the end she starts replying with "k" "lol" and "lmao"

The babe is not just into you, bro. grin Don't be surprised that there's a guy who she legit replies to with a whole page of textbook.

grin Nobody is boring. It's either they're not interested in your kind of conversations, or they don't want to talk with you.

24 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:53am On Nov 29, 2020
KimberlyWest:

I also see some guys complaining about "walking through fire" to get a girl's number, then in the end she starts replying with "k" "lol" and "lmao"

The babe is not just into you, bro. grin Don't be surprised that there's a guy who she legit replies to with a whole page of textbook.

grin Nobody is boring. It's either they're not interested in your kind of conversations, or they don't want to talk with you.

Thank u jare those morons no know ,when a girl reply me "K" "lol" I stop chatting.

11 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 29, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

Thank u jare those morons no know ,when a girl reply me "K" "lol" I stop chatting.

grin That's how it should be. Once you see those replies, don't bother continuing with the chat. If you disturb her too much, she will bill you just to chase you from her life completely.

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Collegelove: 7:06am On Nov 29, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Lol pele... mostly it happens when the lady isn't just interested in you or she's not interested in having a conversation with you. And sometimes, that's how some ladies are like. They're not just big on conversations... some guys are like that too. One time, I was chatting with a guy, I was mostly the one asking questions. He even gave me topics to discuss, topics to ask him. Lol I just had to ignore him.
That is called "stupidity."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by planetx13: 7:15am On Nov 29, 2020
KimberlyWest:

My dear...stop deceiving your species.... Nigerian girls are simply not intelligent(not all though), they are only skilled at keeping multiple boyfriends... nothing intelligent about them....

Even when they are the ones to start a conversation, they can't keep up..as in how many girls can talk about politics, sports, current affairs, business,,,,how many??

Writing " textbook legit replies " is not intelligence, it could just be a truckload of jargons .... Nothing interesting about them ...you just have to try and keep up....All you hear them talk about is this guy ,that guy,those guys... Guys guys guys... nothing else....
And for Your information, billing a guy is not the best way to get rid of him( you can simply ignore him) it's a sign of desperation , self worthlessness and an attempt to see if he will fall for it .
Girls really need to change, its getting to a scary stage...

Ciao

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Openbusiness: 7:16am On Nov 29, 2020
That's not true and it's a wrong assumption, a popular wrong assumption. There's no single woman that can't hold a conversation. Women naturally love talking, communication is their forte, they enjoy chit chat, gossips etc. They like conversations.

But the problem many guys have is that, you keep trying to force a conversation with a woman that's not into you. If she's not attracted or interested, then she wouldn't want to have a conversation with you, and that's when you will be saying She doesn't know how to hold conversations. She does, but she's not into you. Check her chats with guys she's into, LONG CONVERSATIONS. Stop wasting your time trying to force a woman that's not into you into a steady conversation, you will just frustrate yourself for nothing. If a woman keeps giving you 1 word replies, or short phrases, then SHE'S NOT INTO YOU.

6 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Collegelove: 7:16am On Nov 29, 2020
I think it has to do with the mentality. Most of these girls having nothing to offer really.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by shantti(m): 7:30am On Nov 29, 2020
Such happens because most girls are retarded. All they know is big brother and telemundo. As a girl, its good you imbibe the culture of reading books, books that spans across different perspective of life(dont read from ur phone, buy the hard copy, have a mini library) so that you can contribute in intelligent conversations.Reading broadens your exposure. I was discussing with a girl last week, trying to tell her how i think ancient inca civilization is way too overhyped, and she was just looking at me like a goat. As a girl learn how to contribute to discussions spanning politics, history, business(especially stock market stuffs and share subscription) and even religion, develop a passion, set goals for urself. It makes your existence worthwhile

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 29, 2020
because they know they've got nothing to offer dan kpekus na..
or probably most of then can't spell correctlygrin

6 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Dreadlock69(m): 8:01am On Nov 29, 2020
Simple she know wan follow you talk ,she's not attracted to or interested in you

Chatting with girls you can't that bored that If she's interested in you

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Thattallgirl(f): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2020
Collegelove:
That is called "stupidity."
Lol which part? The part I said she's not interested or that I ignored the guy? undecided
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 29, 2020
planetx13:

My dear...stop deceiving your species.... Nigerian girls are simply not intelligent(not all though)

Ciao

You're right.

cry Like it's not just "Nigerian girls" that the guys in this section talk about. The issue is not peculiar to any gender. We still have boys who can not hold intelligent conversations. The only thing they know how to talk about is the number of girls they've been with. Ask them questions about their state of origin, and watch them fumble.

It's not like I'm saying that Nigerian girls are perfect, but the way guys here sound like there's no lady in Nigeria who has something good to offer is so annoying.

Both genders need to work on themselves. Instead of the whole bashing and rantings, guys should also work on themselves.

They complain about constant billing. Crazy. You've been with a girl for two years and all you do is take care of her bills and call her to come whenever you're in your heat period. In that two years, you've never brought up the issue of her starting a business or acquiring a skill. If the girl is not intelligent enough to do all of that for herself, you're her boyfriend and partner, help her out. Let her tap from your well of intelligence.

When such relationship ends now, the guy will come to Nairaland and rant about how she didn't help his life and business. As if he helped hers.

Like I said, both genders need serious work. The rate at which Nigerian boys want relationship to be about you bringing your body and them bringing their money is also getting scary.

About the conversation aspect. It's only in physics that like charges do not attract. In life, you only attract your kinds.

In my opinion, if you keep meeting unintelligent ladies, then you also need to work on yourself and the kind of places you go to. You can't go to strip clubs and expect the ladies who came there to have fun to start discussing politics and current affairs with you.

grin I come in peace.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Thattallgirl(f): 8:39am On Nov 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
That's not true and it's a wrong assumption, a popular wrong assumption. There's no single woman that can't hold a conversation. Women naturally love talking, communication is their forte, they enjoy chit chat, gossips etc. They like conversations.

But the problem many guys have is that, you keep trying to force a conversation with a woman that's not into you. If she's not attracted or interested, then she wouldn't want to have a conversation with you, and that's when you will be saying She doesn't know how to hold conversations. She does, but she's not into you. Check her chats with guys she's into, LONG CONVERSATIONS. Stop wasting your time trying to force a woman that's not into you into a steady conversation, you will just frustrate yourself for nothing. If a woman keeps giving you 1 word replies, or short phrases, then SHE'S NOT INTO YOU.
Apt! These guys just need to move on! But noooo! They end up making an assumption that most Nigerian girls can't hold a conversation

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Draught: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2020
Honestly I swear.. It's so bad sometimes in the evenings I have to send her a whatsapp saying I would have to call her very late that she shouldn't wait up.. Imagine am even avoiding calling her!

It's mentally draining..
For example we took pics on a certain day, I asked talked to me.. She said nothing!!!! Ordinary those pics we took you can make a comment or even talk something bout it...

I consistently always bring up new topics or convo, all she does is follow my lead and I just told her.. Am not the harbourer of knowledge, you have to share also with me..

I have so much to say on this topic but let me not derail..
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Jessepaid(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2020
Shit... well..

Ok I have this broad...very fine piece...

I keep her around cuz she asks all the right questions

Her: how was work?

Me : the usual

Her: have you taken your bath?

Me: yh

Her: Hot or cold water?

Me: Cold

Her: which soap did you use?

Then she names all the soap she knows until I choose one..

And I'm like damn... Thats how you treat a man!

9 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Jessepaid(m): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2020
shantti:
Such happens because most girls are retarded. All they know is big brother and telemundo. As a girl, its good you imbibe the culture of reading books, books that spans across different perspective of life(dont read from ur phone, buy the hard copy, have a mini library) so that you can contribute in intelligent conversations.Reading broadens your exposure. I was discussing with a girl last week, trying to tell her how i think ancient inca civilization is way too overhyped, and she was just looking at me like a goat. As a girl learn how to contribute to discussions spanning politics, history, business(especially stock market stuffs and share subscription) and even religion, develop a passion, set goals for urself. It makes your existence worthwhile

Good one mate...

These ladies wanna be treated like queens and princesses...

But their ass don't know shit..

Cinderella, Rapunzel, Ariel, Barbie none were dumb..
Infact they were made to read books on history and modern knowledge so that they could interact intelligently with people and potential suitors..

Enola Holmes was not socially perfect but was intellectually sound

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by babatunji36117: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2020
Simple she know wan follow you talk ,she's not attracted to or interested in youChatting with girls you can't that bored that If she's interested in you

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:06am On Nov 29, 2020
True! that's why I chat with whites most, although my girl isn't, it's because of her intelligence, sense of humour and liveliness that I made her mine

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by AfroKnight: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2020
You just dey find out? You must be using Internet Explorer with Glo network. grin

Anyway, we have decided to manage them like that. Cos who will rescue them from singleness and loneliness if not us?

Just keep the babe until you find a better one that measures up.

6 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2020
Hi, Happy Sunday.
The fact is a lot of Nigerian girls learnt how to chat or rather started chatting with guys who asked them out. They grew like this it's now how they are(chat). It's not a matter of if she likes you or not, it's just how they chat, if u have a sister or friend (female) u can try this now; click on the chat and check how many lol, k, and the likes they've texted... I personally prefer calling, cuz their chat is poor, also I tell them about it(via phone call). The ones who are wise, understand, and we work on it together....
If you wanna enjoy conversations with Nigerian females, I advise calling, u can also do WhatsApp voice call, not video call ooo. Video call will make her wanna appear nice(pretty) and also have a good background before answering, she's gonna reject the call most times. Hope this helps.

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
True! that's why I chat with whites most, although my girl isn't, it's because of her intelligence, sense of humour and liveliness that I made her mine

LOL
LMAOO

Damn!!
You call that chatting?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Bigcowhorn: 10:57am On Nov 29, 2020
khiaa:

I thought your girl swore I am from Nigeria, and she knows me. grin

She ain't my girl and her love for falsehood is famous. Tell me something else I don't know.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2020
FinianIb:
Hi, Happy Sunday.
The fact is a lot of Nigerian girls learnt how to chat or rather started chatting with guys who asked them out. They grew like this it's now how they are(chat). It's not a matter of if she likes you or not, it's just how they chat, if u have a sister or friend (female) u can try this now; click on the chat and check how many lol, k, and the likes they've texted... I personally prefer calling, cuz their chat is poor, also I tell them about it(via phone call). The ones who are wise, understand, and we work on it together....
If you wanna enjoy conversations with Nigerian females, I advise calling, u can also do WhatsApp voice call, not video call ooo. Video call will make her wanna appear nice(pretty) and also have a good background before answering, she's gonna reject the call most times. Hope this helps.

And you said no one wants to hold a conversation with you.

Have you asked yourself why grin grin

Do you know why? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

To Marry Your First Love / Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? / See This X Rated Pre Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.