Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) (79272 Views)

Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) / Nigerian Lesbians Wed - Photos From The Wedding Ceremony (see Here) / Ghanaian Lesbians Throw A Lavish Secret Sex Party In Accra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:35am On Dec 14, 2017
olihilistic:
It is not madness.. it is what makes them Happy. I used to criticise those homo people before. but I have stopped. Live and let live...
you Are Not Different From Them.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by danvon(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2017
Live and let live the motto of the Satanist, until they seduce your daughter that's when your eyes will open, this kind of women need to be cured or quarantined from normal people

1 Like

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:
They both look like Pigs. The headline should be "Two Ghanian Hippos shares a disgusting kiss. Ewwww" grin

This one just came out of the closet. Just tell us say you don dey suck preeek we go understand which one be live and let live? undecided

If your daddy was fücking uncle Johnson, them go born you? You get sense so? Cuz he come be like say them don trade your brain with puff puff. This kin mumu comment you drop

These things are spitting on mother nature angry

prejudice and self-righteousness will kill you

2 Likes

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by lavenjcrown(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2017
How will they bare children? Adopted things right?.
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2017
ebujany:
Well, congrats to the new couple

He without sin cast the first stone
Nobody is a saint.Everybody has committed sin in one way or the other.That is why i agree with people that say human beings are hypocrites.
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by manci(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2017
killed and destroying properties is what make shakau happy kidnapping and collecting ransoms from families victims is what make emeka Evans happy since doing what make you happy is normal they have to continue author=spy24 post=63271577]

a lot of bad things makes a man happy even

and this for sure is one

[/quote]
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by airprinz(m): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2017
Chisos oo! Sodom and Gomora in the now.

Jesus, pls com and tek me home
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Amajerry83(m): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2017
See one of them. What will you do if your kids end up being gays and lesbians. I hope you will repeat this statement when it happens.

olihilistic:

It is not madness..
it is what makes them Happy.
I used to criticise those homo people before.
but I have stopped.
Live and let live...
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Herrmes: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2017
OlufemiAbbey:

Sir, you need to check your heart and revive your conscience. Hapiness is not something you pick up on the floor, you must work at it. In marriage, God has ordained happiness only between a MAN and a WOMAN.

Trust me, whatever smile they put up for you all to see is a ruse, a camouflage, a facade. Go and google the so-called happy homo couple, they all ended and will end miserably because their union is AGAINST God's marital institution.

Procreation is the MAIN reason God institutionalised marriage. But humans have made it irrelevant and have created evil alternatives like adoption or one of them getting a male sperm implant, same man they don't want to live with. #Irony
You're talking about God as if everybody should believe in your so called God, because you worship him doesn't mean other people should, some people don't care about what your "god" says and are doing quite alright.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by olisaemeka1(m): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2017
olihilistic:

It is not madness..
but I have stopped.
Live and let live...
live and let what live again ...I still frankly believe this is a serious disorder either from the system or within the system.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:
They both look like Pigs. The headline should be "Two Ghanian Hippos shares a disgusting kiss. Ewwww" grin

This one just came out of the closet. Just tell us say you don dey suck preeek we go understand which one be live and let live? undecided

If your daddy was fücking uncle Johnson, them go born you? You get sense so? Cuz he come be like say them don trade your brain with puff puff. This kin mumu comment you drop

What's your opinion on gay animals?

1 Like

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by ooshinibos: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2017
olihilistic:

It is not madness..
but I have stopped.
Live and let live...
How do you know they are happy
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by alhajisocrates: 11:41am On Dec 14, 2017
Kai Dan buruba!!!

There is nothing is the real sugar stick.

Tongue,Love Machine and finger cannot bring the real feeling.
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by dieBYfire: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2017
So the small one is even the man sef
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2017
ebujany:
Well, congrats to the new couple

He without sin cast the first stone

Fagg0ts everywhere!!
you homos are plenty on nairaland nowadays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by kunyeo(m): 11:43am On Dec 14, 2017
olihilistic:

It is not madness..
but I have stopped.
Live and let live...

It is truly PRE-INSTALLED MADNESS.The fact that you have now accepted it doesnt make it right still.They are even simulating a marriage btw male and female with one wearing a male suit!
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by discman2k2(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2017
CHECK wowo!!!!

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Herrmes: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2017
AkpaMgbor:

This post right here illuminates their phoolishenss..like you rightly said, a lot of things make a lot of people happy,doesn’t mean that they’re morally right...killing makes some people happy, copulating with animals makes some people happy but does that make it right?
Whose morals?
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2017
olihilistic:

It is not madness..
but I have stopped.
Live and let live...

Truth be said is that we will all render an account of ourselves to God. Being selective of a vulnerable minority is wrong. Why not pick on adulterers and fornicators also

3 Likes

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Evidenx(m): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2017
olihilistic:

It is not madness..
but I have stopped.
Live and let live...
one homosexual sighted.....
Whatever that is a against the will of God is sin and evil...no matter how u bend it.
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by dammycamby: 11:50am On Dec 14, 2017
It is very unfortunate that most of us are adding and abetting evil. We are busy copying the white man's culture without knowing what there are passing through as a result of their evil deeds. Remember! Righteousness exalts a nation and sin is a reproach to dead.
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2017
I am liberal in my views but conservative in three things namely pre marital sex,same sex marriage and abortion i can never support these three, neither would i condemn it i am not in a position to judge anybody it is their life not mine.I believe in the principle of live and let live so what is my business.I have come to realise that not everybody can be religious so they do not give a damn about what others say.some homosexuals have charity foundations and have supported humanity more than the homophobic people.Only because of sexual immorality i will judge them.No they may be wrong in these and right on others so who am i to judge.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Herrmes: 11:51am On Dec 14, 2017
samsonvijay1:
This is a wedding of DOOM!!!

What?
Do you want to be contrary to God's ordained principle
Does the Nature not not forbid this
The more of these things on earth, the more the sorrows and cries!!!
May God have mercy!!!
Do you represent nature or does anyone you know do?
How do you know what she forbids and permits?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Herrmes: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2017
tracyxx:

Hmmmmm......, So if kidnapping, stealing and raping makes one happy you will not criticise it. This is what happens when the abnormal becomes the norm .
Which one hurts? Why are you being purposefully ignorant?

3 Likes

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2017
Einl:
Unfortunately there is still fuel scarcity.

There is still horrendous poverty.

There is still violent crimes.

Fulani herdsmen are commiting genocide.

There is environmental disaster in the Niger Delta.

My point is...we have way bigger issues than lesbians getting married.

Let's make Nigeria great.

My thoughts exactly.

The world is going thru a lot right now, most especially Africa which is still in the clutches of abject poverty. Why should we bother ourselves if some adult chooses to Marry someone of the same sex? We straight people who have been getting married since, what problem has it solved or what positive thing has it done to Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by higherpower: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2017
Alert, One more GAY loading.

quote author=ebujany post=63266208]Well, congrats to the new couple

He without sin cast the first stone[/quote]
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
dammycamby:
It is very unfortunate that most of us are adding and abetting evil. We are busy copying the white man's culture without knowing what there are passing through as a result of their evil deeds. Remember! Righteousness exalts a nation and sin is a reproach to dead.

Lol.. Result of their evil deeds? Every white man's country practicing homosexuality is light years more developed than African country. And they keep growing. What is your point exactly?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
kingandamy4life:

you are mad and will continue your madness in hell for supporting this evil the bible condem.

oga sir nor vex.Not everybody believes in the concept of hell fire.Not everybody is religious or even believe in the bible.Everybody has a human right and can do what is pleasing to them their human right ends when they infringe on the right of others.Please be tolerant nobody is forcing you to be an homosexual and besides what is your concern with other people's private life.Mind you i am not in support of it,It is their life not mine.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
I tell you bro, decided to shed all hate in 2018, let God strike them down himself if it's that disgusting, still makes you cringe a little though, esp men grin

olihilistic:

It is not madness..
but I have stopped.
Live and let live...

1 Like

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Herrmes: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
kunyeo:

It is truly PRE-INSTALLED MADNESS.The fact that you have now accepted it doesnt make it right still.They are even simulating a marriage btw male and female with one wearing a male suit!
Who decided what is right and what is wrong?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.