Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. (10725 Views)

Do You Agree With What This Guy Posted On How To Treat Your Girlfriend? (Pics) / Guy Posted His Girlfriend Picture But What Befell Him Was Not What He Expected / See What This Guy Posted On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by ruggedtimi(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Amarabae:
why posting her picture?
Did she offend you with her answer.
Childish
undecided
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by ruggedtimi(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
ShayGirl:
See how ugly and dirty they both look and he's not ashamed posting it... undecided

The bae even make-up sleep....orisiirisi something
i am really sorry for displaying your picture like that. No offense. You are beautiful but learn to respect others and avoid calling people ugly.
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by daddyzgal(f): 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
I'm still looking for the nude
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by ShayGirl(f): 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
ruggedtimi:
i am really sorry for displaying your picture like that. No offense. You are beautiful but learn to respect others and avoid calling people ugly.

How dare u display my picture without permission and u still feel u have the right to quote or correct me.....U r highly sick upstairs. slowpoke

Jst grow up kid!
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by ShayGirl(f): 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
babes you ugly for real, you shouldn't have dish out somebody far beautiful than guy, that guy in pictures will not even sit beside you, not to talk of handshake, stop condemning people

Quote me wen u learn to construct a simple sentence undecided
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by ruggedtimi(m): 12:43am On Dec 15, 2017
ShayGirl:

How dare u display my picture without permission and u still feel u have the right to quote or correct me.....U r highly sick upstairs. slowpoke

Jst grow up kid!
undecided
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:59am On Dec 15, 2017
ShayGirl:

Quote me wen u learn to construct a simple sentence undecided
forget simple sentences! Who that one help? A simple sentence that cannot withdraw or increases bank account for ordinary alajo shomolu ,not to mention bank. Abeg use your head, because as you ugly reach, your brain join your ugliness follow. Local champion acting on ordinary oyinbo language as if thats a gateway to success, o ti e ronu
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by ruggedtimi(m): 1:06am On Dec 15, 2017
johnnyn1:

Oga bros... The gal fine forget the prostitute on the bed. ..
Nawa for naija guys ooo...
She fine... wah ala
She no fine.... wahala
lol babe chilling with her man wey hammer means say she be ashe?
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 15, 2017
Ginaz:
He has to post his two shoes!
grin
hey Ms Saf Iaa
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:59am On Dec 15, 2017
ruggedtimi:
You are giving shaygirl hope? When did ugliness means beautiful, I swear with my life, the babe ugly
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by williamdeluxe(m): 4:27am On Dec 15, 2017
upon al d money u stil luk malnourished
abi na d kpekus dy dry u so
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by williamdeluxe(m): 4:27am On Dec 15, 2017
upon al d money u stil luk malnourished
abi na d kpekus dy dry u so
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by nelsonebby(m): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2017
ShayGirl:
See how ugly and dirty they both look and he's not ashamed posting it... undecided

Modified!!..

I believe everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion..so, stop quoting me if u have nothing valuable to say...The English is not too hard to understand pls...
@Rugedtimi or whateva u call urself, LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLE'S PRIVACY! its an advice! Don't teach me the values u don't HV.
let's see your pics first.
Re: Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. by Tamunonengi244(m): 2:07am On Jul 16, 2018
ShayGirl:

Modified!!..

I believe everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion..so, stop quoting me if u have nothing valuable to say...The English is not too hard to understand pls...
@Rugedtimi or whateva u call urself, LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLE'S PRIVACY! its an advice! Don't teach me the values u don't HV.
EASY BABY....... YOUR TOO BEAUTIFUL.... DON'T DRAG YOURSELF INTO THIS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Are There Any Ashawo Houses Around Owerri, Imo State / My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help / Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.