Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] (3005 Views)

Confessions: What's That Naughty Secret You've Been Hiding While Dating? (18+) / Some Men Need To Think / Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
SECRET: This Is How to Think Like a Business Man and Make Millions [Picture]

What I’m about to reveal is not meant to be revealed, but I decided to, so read it now before it’s taken down in the next minutes or hours.
This (short) eye opening write-up has branches and a little confusing, but at the end, you’ll finally understand everything.

Ignore typo if you see any. No time to double proofreading...

Typing…
Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
PART 1: Draft Your Dreams Like a Book to Achieve It Faster

If you want to make millions per month, you must be organized, else, forget it. This is the exact technique I use in most parts of my life. Trust me, I always achieve them. What I’m about to share with you is a secret you can’t find anywhere.

I’ll show you a raw project and how I’m building it from scratch to 5 million a month. I love showing people step-by-step of how I do things without telling them, “Do this, do that.” I walk the walk and this is why I only share true stories and real methods that work.

So, if you want to make that amount of money (5 million or more a month) with less stress, you must have a digital skill, not a stupid university degree. Sorry for calling a university degree “stupid.” Anyway, that’s what it is. You need to draft your dream or goal like a book.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
PART 2: How I Found A Bearing and a Niche With Buhari’s Regime

Let’s get started with making 5 million a month with books. I ventured in book writing business in 2017. Before that, I started using Nairaland in 2016 – out of boredom and trying to clear my head from Buhari’s hardship.

Mehn! That man is really wicked. Yes, I said it, but the good news is: his wickedness has lot benefits – it makes most (smart) people discover their hidden or under-utilized potentials. He made me realize I could write books, teach people things, and make extra money from it.

Writing books is not my passion (I’m more into programming), but since I learned Mavis Beacon (typing skill), at a teenage age, typing a long posts isn’t difficult. I used spend most of my time on social media, Facebook, but in 2013, I deactivated it to help me become more productive. Though, after deactivating, I created a new one, but hardly use it till this day. I online check Facebook, at most, 7 times in a year.

Now, talking about books, I noticed it’s EXTREMELY lucrative, especially, books that solve people’s problems. “How-to” books. In my life, I realized I learned and mastered lots of skills for fun, so I could use this Buhari’s lack of money’s period to teach people those skills and make extra residual income to add to the one I have. I did lots of research to see if writing books is truly lucrative, and guess what? It’s GOLDMINE.

I discovered the below list fetches the highest money. The new financial freedom is in writing eBooks on any of these 7 topics:

1. Dating & Sex
2. Health & Fitness
3. Money & Finance
4. Beauty & Cosmetics
5. SEO and Ranking Tricks
6. Self-help & Self-development
7. Programming/Web Design/Graphic Design, etc.

If you become an expert in any of those digital skills or topics, you’re a potential millionaire/billionaire. Luckily for me, I had already learned and mastered most of them without knowing how important and lucrative they were as a student.

For you, it’s not too late: you can learn a new skill on YouTube today and in a year or less, you must’ve evolved and must’ve developed your unique system to teach others too.

3 Likes

Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
PART 3: How to Think Like a Business Man / Woman

Now, I’ll show you how to think like a business man with number 1 on the list (Dating & Sex). Some years ago, I was a nice guy and clueless with women. In the bedroom, I was a 69 seconds man.

One minute, nine seconds was the duration I could only last in bed. Mind you, this happened when I was in year 1/2. Instead of running away from this problem and following most Nigerians’ line that says, “Read your books, get a good grades, get a good job after graduation, then pretty women will run after you and you can now get married to one of them,” I said, “F*ck it. I MUST learn how to approach a woman and how to last long in bed.”

Luckily, I learned and mastered them while still in school. Before I graduated, I had learned lots of skills – including web design, programming, graphic designs, music production, playing the guitar, piano, having social skill, knowing how to woo, how to satisfy a woman in bed, and so on.

School isn’t a hindrance to learning at least, ONE F*CKING SKILL before you graduate. When you graduate without learning a skill, you’re in trouble – you’ll start roaming the street like a slave looking for a job.

If you’re lucky and you have relations who are connected, then good for you. For majority of us, we don’t have such, so skill is the only way out. Trust me, when I was learning these skills, I didn’t know they would be turned to millions in the future.

I was only learning them as a way to improve myself and also for fun – I didn’t have money attached to them. This was why I learned them with ease and not under pressure. Though, for lasting long in bed, I learned it with anger because I was so embarrassed of my inability to satisfy a woman.
Now, let’s talk about why you should think like a business man all the rest of your life. Since I moved from Mr. 1 minute to Mr. 7 hours in bed, some years ago, it’s time to make money from that skill. Such a skill can’t waste away when there are millions of men suffering to acquire the skill I have. What did I do? I started thinking like a business man.

I wrote a book called Lasticle and as a typical jack of threads, I did the cover design myself. Unfortunately, I didn’t like it. I had to stop being Mr. Stingy / Jack of Trade, and squeezed out 5k to get it done by a professional graphic designer.

He helped me out by designing it for 2k since he redid some of my designs. Being a jack of trade isn’t good, but it’s good to an extent. See the one I designed and the one he designed. Don’t laugh at me. #Smiles.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
You could see the difference. His design looked professional, but mine looked amateurish. This is because I’m not into book designs, but photography designs. The initial name of the book was Last Long, but I later changed it to Lasticle to make it short, unique, and sweet to pronounce.

The lesson here is: don’t try to do everything yourself – learn to outsource if you have some money. Though, after he did 7 designs for me, 2k each, that is 14k, I swiftly adopted his style and incorporated it in my designs. Now, my eBook designs are professional, simple, and clean. Lesson here is: learn from others even if you already know.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
PART 4: Battle On Nairaland and How A Single Book Turned to a Series

Before launching the book, I used to create threads on NL to share one or two tips on lasting long in bed. Unfortunately, 1 minute men hardly believe a man could last 7 hours. They always abuse me for telling the truth.

You see, humans love to doubt anything they can’t do. Anything they can’t do is automatically seen as a lie. Thinking like a business man, I noticed most men want to last long in bed, but they want shortcuts.

After analyzing this, I decided to give those who want shortcuts what they want by turning Lasticle into a book series. There are some rich men who want to last long with drugs, so we wrote Drugticle book which tells them the best drugs and how effective they work.

There are other men who want to last long in bed, but they prefer herbal concoctions, so we wrote Concocticle to help them handle their problems. We know there are men with erectile dysfunction, so we wrote Erecticle to handle their problem.

I love saying the truth and here it is: the book we recommend to men, if they want to permanently cure premature ejaculation and last as long as they want, is LASTICLE.

The other ones, Drugticle and Concocticle work, but it’s the shortcut to temporarily or occasionally last longer in bed. Unfortunately, we don’t recommend shortcuts. Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.

Still thinking as a business man, we had no choice than to write the books. I contacted a doctor friend of mine to handle Drugticle and another friend to handle Concocticle because they are specialized in those fields.

For me, I handled Lasticle because it’s the one I use and it has never failed me or my students. So, I switched on Photoshop and designed a similar cover as Lasticle. I want to keep the ...ticle… similarity with the designs since they’re in a series.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
PART 5: Turning a Single eBook to Millions

When you write a book, the fastest way to self-publish the book is through Amazon’s Kindle platform. Better yet, you can use Draft2Digital or PublishDrive to help you distribute the book to all other eBook selling platforms around the world. This is a global business, not a local business, so there are millions to be made with proper keywords, categories, email list, or promotion.

If you do the above and you publish the book, you’ll make money monthly, but not millions yet, since you’re a new author.
Now, here is the secret of turning the thousands you make from this eBook to millions of Naira. The secrets are:

3. Audio book (using ACX)
2. Translating to other languages (Fireread or Babelcube)
1. Video course (Udemy, Teachable, Thinkific, etc.)

I have used number 3 and 2 to work on my other books with a pen name.

There is how I’m about to use number 1, Video course to generate millions from just 1 book.
What I want to let you know is, 1 book could change your life if you know your way around on how to market it on the internet to a global audience.

So, to turn Lasticle to a Video Course, I read lots of post on how to do it on Google and watched some videos on YouTube. I have finally learned how to do it.

Here is the benefit of having extra skills: It requires vocal or voice over, video recording or screen recording, and video editing. Luckily, I have those skills – I acquired them on YouTube some years ago and you can do same too – it’s never too late.

Video Course fetches more money than eBook or Audio book. Here are the perceived values:

1. eBook is perceived to be valued at $0.99 – $29.99.
2. Audio books is perceived to be $47.99 – $49.99
3. Video course is perceived to be $97.99 – $299.99

eBook Organizing Tool: Powerpoint
Screen Recording Tools: Videoscribe / PP
Audio Recording Tools: REAPER, Mic, Pop Filter, and Sound Card.
Video Editing Tool: Unknown
Video Capturing: Webcam
Vocal Delivery: Myself / Outsourced on Fiverr

Though, there are other projects at hand, but I have started the initial stage to get the motivation started.

Typing…

2 Likes

Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
Summary:

In this short story, we talked about what pushed me to start writing books. Why you should draft your dream like a book. We urged everyone to learn a / some digital skills. We encouraged everyone to solve people’s problems with a “How-to” books.

We discussed how a single book turned to a series and how it will make more money soon. We talked about how a poor book cover design was done professionally and why you shouldn’t be a jack of trades, but at the same time, be a jack of trades. We talked about why you should learn from others. We narrated the perceived values of eBook, Audio book, and Video book.

A cheap eBook of just 10k will soon be turned to a video course of 50k or more each and it will be sold to hundreds or thousands of people on Udemy, Teachable and other video course selling sites. It’s all about think and grow rich, not, wait for job, then grow rich.
Anything can be turned to something as long as you thing in the right direction even if no one believes in you. If you can imagine it, you can do it. 5 million or more in a month is doable by any youth who believes in himself. JUST DO IT OR OUTSOURCE IT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by GreatLegLover(f): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
manmen
Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by Albertone(m): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
I'm an ardent follower of your posts and it has really been insightful,i must say.I'm encouraged,thanks.

My question is this:i'm a writer too,and i want to start writing how-to ebooks for sale on email as information marketing.Now after typing and converting to PDF,do i still need to publish it?What is the publishing all about?
Thanks in anticipation...
Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
Albertone:
I'm an ardent follower of your posts and it has really been insightful,i must say.I'm encouraged,thanks.

My question is this:i'm a writer too,and i want to start writing how-to ebooks for sale on email as information marketing.Now after typing and converting to PDF,do i still need to publish it?What is the publishing all about?
Thanks in anticipation...
If you can throw away laziness and read this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3269169/modified-making-money-publishing-amazon you'll be glad you did. On that 40 page thread, find a way and request for their WhatsApp group's link when you get to page 40. If you follow through, you'll smile through 2019.

All you need is there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by Albertone(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
iLegendd:
If you can throw away laziness and read this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3269169/modified-making-money-publishing-amazon you'll be glad you did. On that 40 page thread, find a way and request for their WhatsApp group's link when you get to page 40. If you follow through, you'll smile through 2019.

All you need is there.
God bless you sir!
Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by LadiesFirst(f): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
Manmen
Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
Albertone:
God bless you sir!
You're welcome, as long as you take action.

1 Like

Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by Adasun(m): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
gri8 write up legend
Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
Adasun:
gri8 write up legend
Appreciated. Better ones are on the way, but we don't know if we should make them public or hoard them.

1 Like

Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by EyeConfidence(f): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Manmen
Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by grateful236(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ilegendd for President cheesy Lasticle Democratic Party. #Making Nigeria's Good economy last long again!! cool grin. Meeting ilegendd dey my bucket list already smiley

3 Likes

Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
grateful236:
Ilegendd for President cheesy Lasticle Democratic Party. #Making Nigeria's Good economy last long again!! cool grin. Meeting ilegendd dey my bucket list already smiley
I will be too shy to meet you.

If Nigeria makes me a president, trust me, I'll be the most wicked, yet transparent president. There will be too many death penalties. Whoever violates, be you a my child or a family member, you'll face the law.

The following will be death penalty.

Rape
Murder
Cultism
Hard Drugs
Native Doctor
Overspending
Armed Robbery
Political Bribery
Internet Scam / Yahoo
Fake Religious Leaders
Possession of unregistered gun
Selling of fake or expired consumable products

The above will attract death penalty without judgement. The ones I didn't mention will attract jail terms. If I were the president.

2 Likes

Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by Tony142: 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
The lengend of my time has spoken grin

boss hope u dey drink acoholic drink? lipsrsealed
come and take one bear shocked grin
Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by grateful236(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
iLegendd:

If Nigeria makes me a president, trust me, I'll be the most wicked, yet transparent president. There will be too many death penalties. Whoever violates, be you a my child or a family member, you'll face the law.

Rape
Murder
Cultism
Hard Drugs
Native Doctor
Overspending
Armed Robbery
Political Bribery
Internet Scam / Yahoo
Fake Religious Leaders

The above will attract death penalty without judgement. The ones I didn't mention will attract jail terms. If I were the president.

Shy fire cheesy
Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by grateful236(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
iLegendd:

Rape
Murder
Cultism
Hard Drugs
Native Doctor
Overspending
Armed Robbery
Political Bribery
Internet Scam / Yahoo
Fake Religious Leaders

Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by latram4ever(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2018
Mehn, way you broke everything down in a simple and comprehend able way. Plus this just motivated me sha. At least, this would last long my motivations. lol!
Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by Erflog(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2018
ILegendd I'm interested in learning programming , how can i go about it?
Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by gentlegenius(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
iLegendd:
PART 1: Draft Your Dreams Like a Book to Achieve It Faster

If you want to make millions per month, you must be organized, else, forget it. This is the exact technique I use in most parts of my life. Trust me, I always achieve them. What I’m about to share with you is a secret you can’t find anywhere.

I’ll show you a raw project and how I’m building it from scratch to 5 million a month. I love showing people step-by-step of how I do things without telling them, “Do this, do that.” I walk the walk and this is why I only share true stories and real methods that work.

So, if you want to make that amount of money (5 million or more a month) with less stress, you must have a digital skill, not a stupid university degree. Sorry for calling a university degree “stupid.” Anyway, that’s what it is. You need to draft your dream or goal like a book.

Typing…
No need to be sorry. You didn't make any mistakes by calling University degrees 'stupid'. I already have one, but I know too well that I don't need it to achieve my dreams of becoming a multi millionaire. After all, most of the world billionaires and millionaires don't have any stupid degree.
Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by gentlegenius(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
iLegendd:

Rape
Murder
Cultism
Hard Drugs
Native Doctor
Overspending
Armed Robbery
Political Bribery
Internet Scam / Yahoo
Fake Religious Leaders

Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by Ayomidite(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
people are saying saying university degree is useless i just got admission n I don't want to do useless thing thinking of writing novels and publish it in amazon
ilegendd what do u think
Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
Erflog:
ILegendd I'm interested in learning programming , how can i go about it?
Coursera and YouTube have all you need. Read these:

1. https://www.nairaland.com/4640324/caught-him-caught-friend-doing

2. https://www.nairaland.com/4540280/3-naughty-simple-skills-must

2 Likes

Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ayomidite:
people are saying saying university degree is useless
i just got admission n I don't want to do useless thing
thinking of writing novels and publish it in amazon

ilegendd what do u think
Novel? Hmm. I'd suggest "How-To" books.

1 Like

Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by Erflog(m): 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
iLegendd:
Coursera and YouTube have all you need. Read these:

1. https://www.nairaland.com/4640324/caught-him-caught-friend-doing

2. https://www.nairaland.com/4540280/3-naughty-simple-skills-must

I went through the pages Thank you

1 Like

Re: NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic] by Albertone(m): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
iLegendd:
Novel? Hmm. I'd suggest "How-To" books.
A very good suggestion for him!A "how to" book should be roughly how many words?My write ups are about 2,000 words.Need i write more??

(1) (2) (Reply)

I love her but I'm scared. Pls help / Five Female Secondary School Students Rape Biology Teacher To Comma / My Experience Dating This Lady Some Years Ago. (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.