Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker (3391 Views)

Being An Attractive Male Is The Most Useless Attribute You Could Ever Have / Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate / Beware Of The Moniker Donpikko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by makydebbie(f): 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
ibkayee:

I was there too sef cheesy
Safia is nice yunno? She got us ice-cream and we kept gisting till midnight. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
nna ehn angry
dry gist
no fire works or anything
op you no try
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Premiumwriter: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nairalanders will turn any thread stupid
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by purem(m): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Were are those early nairalanders here? https://www.nairaland.com/323985/laugh-it-out-ben10/2

1 Like

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
kaycee125:
Lool it is never that deep I am getting married to Evaberry next month, that's why we aren't close. We used to be friends cheesy

yea, i see ur penchant for sapiosexual. No wahala we'll groom u to all nairaland damsel grin
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
sarafa68:
i suspect it too. Early today he/she turns down chiefpiiko/kaycee125 advancement, make me wonder what she is doing in ashawo beer parlor and betting thread. I just dey wonder ni o!
op this is one of d proves u are looking for
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by kaycee125: 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
She is a stunning beauty, I am blessed bro grin
sarafa68:

yea, i see ur penchant for sapiosexual. No wahala we'll groom u to all nairaland damsel grin
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by kaycee125: 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
Safiaa is a lady
raylord:
op this is one of d proves u are looking for
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
kaycee125:
Safiaa is a lady
if u are thinking she's a guy cos she scammed u, then think again. If dem use romance scam for u in Lagos, 95% chance that d scammer is female.
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by kaycee125: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
She is not a scammer, maybe he is trying too hard to win her affection, take things slow with her. She is a nicey, win her trust and affection, dating a girl has no clear formula, slow and steady does it
raylord:
if u are thinking she's a guy cos she scammed u, then think again. If dem use romance scam for u in Lagos, 95% chance that d scammer is female.
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by BluntBoy(m): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zartyr:
I think safiaa is a male hiding behind a female moniker.

If you have proof that the person behind the moniker is an actual female, and this proof indicates that you've met her offline or communicated with her over Skype or a form of video messaging then bring the proof forward. If no one has this kind of proof, then it's safe to assume that safiaa is just a troll and any guy hiting on her is hiting on his fellow guy.

Let's all be wise please. Stop giving jobless trolls a chance to deceive us.

She doesn't come across as a troll.
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=kaycee125 post=63287205]She is a stunning beauty, I am blessed bro grin
[/quote

chief God never touch your heart yet?
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
festwiz:
I'll take a bucket with extra butter on top grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
greiboy:
grin

Bros lefulefu

hold me down for popcorn
yowa grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by tosyne2much(m): 12:25am On Dec 15, 2017
sarafa68:
i suspect it too. Early today he/she turns down chiefpiiko/kaycee125 advancement, make me wonder what she is doing in ashawo beer parlor and betting thread. I just dey wonder ni o!
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy I don die cheesy
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
ibkayee:

Well I'm in the process of transitioning so somewhat

Why?
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by idibe24(m): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
u need to tel us wat happen Btw both of u so dat will should help u out.
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Doctormarrvin: 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lol...majority of the ladies forming solidarity don't even know the person in question,girls that are their own worst enemies grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
Zartyr:
Has anyone talked with Safiaa over Skype or some sort of video messaging? This is a serious issue.
. Op what happened?
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by ibkayee(f): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
Blackfyre:

Why?
I was joking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Learn How Your Card Details Can Be Used To Shop Online Without OTP / +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] / How Good/bad Are You?..be Honest How Many Would You Score (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.