Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker (3392 Views)

Being An Attractive Male Is The Most Useless Attribute You Could Ever Have / Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate / Beware Of The Moniker Donpikko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Oxster(m): 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Rolex67:
Must you meet every girl on nairaland? Are you that jobless?

I go like meet you oh,,but me not jobless oh
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zartyr:
I think safiaa is a male hiding behind a female moniker.

If you have proof that the person behind the moniker is an actual female, and this proof indicates that you've met her offline or communicated with her over Skype or a form of video messaging then bring the proof forward. If no one has this kind of proof, then it's safe to assume that safiaa is just a troll and any guy hiting on her is hiting on his fellow guy.

Let's all be wise please. Stop giving jobless trolls a chance to deceive us.
I used to think that the person behind that monicker was a guy, until i meet her last week.
She's voluptuous but ugly. cheesy
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by ibkayee(f): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
sarafa68:
i suspect it too. Early today he/she turns down chiefpiiko/kaycee125 advancement, make me wonder what she is doing in ashawo beer parlor and betting thread. I just dey wonder ni o!
Why is the concept of 'not being interested' so difficult for some NL guys to grasp, they'll come up with anything besides this to rationalise being turned down, she's a male ko grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by kaycee125: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
This is really funny, just say you tried to enter her PM and she bounced you

1 Like

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Safiaa(f): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Looool

1 Like

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by ibkayee(f): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Yes. At a mall just yesterday.
I was there too sef cheesy
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by pu7pl3(m): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Caringguy:
I used to think that the person behind that monicker was a guy, until i meet her last week.
She's voluptuous but ugly. cheesy

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by kaycee125: 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Yea she is a guy, I love guys, I love Safiaa I am in my house coman beat me undecided
Zartyr:
I think safiaa is a male hiding behind a female moniker.

If you have proof that the person behind the moniker is an actual female, and this proof indicates that you've met her offline or communicated with her over Skype or a form of video messaging then bring the proof forward. If no one has this kind of proof, then it's safe to assume that safiaa is just a troll and any guy hiting on her is hiting on his fellow guy.

Let's all be wise please. Stop giving jobless trolls a chance to deceive us.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Yeah I’ve Seen her and we’ve FaceTimed before but she won’t appreciate me exposing our chats here lipsrsealed
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by kaycee125: 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
I kind of think you are a guy also, show proof that you are a female undecided
ibkayee:

Why is the concept of 'not being interested' so difficult for some NL guys to grasp, they'll come up with anything besides this to rationalise being turned down, she's a male ko grin

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Thegamingorca(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
ibkayee:

I was there too sef cheesy

And u didn't tell me
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by kaycee125: 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Who asked you undecided
LadyGoddiva:
Yeah I’ve Seen her and we’ve FaceTimed before but she won’t appreciate me exposing our chats here lipsrsealed
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Thegamingorca(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
kaycee125:

Guy park well

1 Like

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by ibkayee(f): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
kaycee125:
Well I'm in the process of transitioning so somewhat
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by ibkayee(f): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Guy park well
cheesy
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Who you be? Swerve please.
kaycee125:
Who asked you undecided
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by ibkayee(f): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Thegamingorca:

And u didn't tell me
kiss
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Thegamingorca(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

angry lesboes

1 Like

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jealous?
Thegamingorca:

angry lesboes
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by festwiz(m): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Thegamingorca(m): 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nofavors aproko I just knew you must be here! Your amebo is too much sha ahn ahn
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by kaycee125: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hopefully you don't look back with regrets
ibkayee:

Well I'm in the process of transitioning so somewhat

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Nofa.vors aproko I just knew you must be here! Your amebo is too much sha ahn ahn
Look who's talking. I'm learning aproko from you cheesy
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
Who me? You’re mistaken
NoFavors:
Look who's talking. I'm learning aproko from you cheesy
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by kaycee125: 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lool it is never that deep I am getting married to Evaberry next month, that's why we aren't close. We used to be friends cheesy
sarafa68:
i suspect it too. Early today he/she turns down chiefpiiko/kaycee125 advancement, make me wonder what she is doing in ashawo beer parlor and betting thread. I just dey wonder ni o!
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Who me? You’re mistaken
I'm sure rapture brought you here. No be so? Aproko head
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
K
NoFavors:
I'm sure rapture brought you here. No be so? Aproko head
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2017

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by kaycee125: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
I am trying really hard to, but.....
LadyGoddiva:
Who you be? Swerve please.

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zartyr:

Let's say I'm jobless. Even if I am, that has nothing to do with this thread. I have acquired information suggesting a troll is behind the account. I created this thread to confirm it.
Information from where? and from who? You honestly need a life bruh seriously.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
Violenbse embarassed embarassed and you wonder why you can’t find man...
NoFavors:
ode

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Once You Hear This My Sister Run Away Ooooo / Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes / Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.