Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (103869 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. Like you lost it before and pasted my mails?
Then iced it by sending a PM to who you think is my new boyfriend. You must think there is anything you can do that'll surprise me or anyone here... undecided

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Then iced it by sending a PM to who you think is my new boyfriend. You must think there is anything you can do that'll surprise me or anyone here... undecided

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 9:04am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Your headache, your mental " issues " are yours to keep. I did you no wrong, stop deluding yourself. I've got issues to attend to this morning.Keep deluding yourself and seeking empathy. While i'm the devil, you can be kind to hunt any of your private concerns i've used in any of my comments of recent memory like yourself. F.Y.I. why you try to fight the whole world, i spoke with a couple of fellas that have grudges with that are hell bent on making you pay to relax and let go, you may think you're invincible, just be careful, these are people that are close to you. Now let me be, and stop throwing shades at me, i owe you nothing, neither do i owe you explanations, nor did i do anything here to you. Bye

Yawns. Keep going about speaking with a couple of guys.
Brotherhood of pained guys... grin grin

Close to me indeed!
Leave him out of this, simple!!! kiss

Zykod:

He's in good terms with you, whatever status he represents, i just want the snide remarks to end, you owe me nothing, so do i. Poco biko e don do. Stop throwing me shades and arrows all over the forum. I was on my own when you started

Pls, you better stop making a fool of yourself.
Everyone knows how my comments have been. Why you think it's now about you is laughable, but that's your business. Just don't go sending him a PM, to intercede. Even if you have to, it should be strictly business. Leave our relationship out of it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Yawns. Keep going about speaking with a couple of guys.
Brotherhood of pained guys... grin grin

Close to me indeed!
Leave him out of this, simple!!! kiss

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
I can only employ you as my gateman if you're ready hit the mail
I carry God name beg u leave me , go met ur lover chiefpiko.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Sterope(f): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2017
You don enter this one cheesy
pocohantas:

Help me beg him. Dude claimed we broke up.
Since then I haven't had rest, from spilling personal mails, to going about the whole NL painting me as a demon. I no talk...
Now if I make a comment, hewill claim it's directed at him and start bombarding me with mails. If I have a beef with someone, another mail...telling me he isn't the person.

He crowned it all, by mailing a NLder he thinks I am dating. Telling the guy to appeal to me to stop cyber war. What nonsense is that?

No o. I am doing no private chat with him. Before he posts my mails here again.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2017
Sterope:
You don enter this one cheesy

As in...
I was very angry!!!
Imagine sending a PM to who he thinks I am dating?? ?
Telling the guy to intercede! Who does that? ? !!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

As in...
I was very angry!!!
Imagine sending a PM to who he thinks I am dating?? ?
Telling the guy to intercede! Who does that? ? !!

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2017
Backinfront:
What do white women have to offer? Even their men are running away from them...if we want to generalise.

Its high time Nigerian men and black men start treating our women right. Like the fragile gender they are, showing them how special they are instead of belittling them all the time. How about that!

This face should tell you how about that

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 9:13am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Telling the guy to tell you to stop throwing snide remarks at me and stop revealing our private "ish" on the forum, stop lying, you two-faced being. Blood of Jesus. Intercede kwa ! Who wants you?

When did i bring private conversations out like this " I have also met the one who seems so sinister...like he could snuff life outta me in a second. " Tell me, cause it's me that's the aggressor here.Have i ever brought our private conversations here, keep playing victim. May your narcissitic personality disorder come to an end.

And what's the difference between that and intercede?
Is English also too hard for you, like moving on?

Now all my comments are directed at supersystem?
LOL!!!! grin grin

No, the mails you pasted were public conversation.
I can as well start saying all your comments are directed at me,but who has that time? Dude, grow up!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

And what's the difference between that and intercede?
Is English also too hard for you, like moving on?

Now all my comments is directed at supersystem?
LOL!!!! grin grin

No, the mails you pasted were public conversation.
I can as well start saying all your comments are directed at me,but who has that time? Dude, grow up!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Ochibavictor(m): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The way people lie with God's name repulses me.

So God left all the men from Sango Ota to Eleme, from Burutu down to Ilejemeje and all over Nigeria then found you a helper in far away Poland?

God did not find you that helper,
Your bloody gold-digging schemes fetched you a mugu.

my nigger, u never dissapoint���
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by andycom(m): 9:18am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The way people lie with God's name repulses me.

So God left all the men from Sango Ota to Eleme, from Burutu down to Ilejemeje and all over Nigeria then found you a helper in far away Poland?

God did not find you that helper,
Your bloody gold-digging schemes fetched you a mugu.

And I laughed like never before, nwaAmaikpe may you never be disappointment as you've never done on NAIRALAND
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Ochibavictor(m): 9:18am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Naso... Sha don't bring granny for us. Na una way... grin
why did you edit your comment na? Is it feminists that asked you guys to be marrying grannies? Typical Naija man, blaming everyone but himself! cheesy cheesy
you won't make heaven for this
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 9:18am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Poco. I don't want you in my life. Stop playing the victim here. Now i ask, since you're claiming innocence, should i do what you're doing to you?Tel me and i'll know what to do simple

No one said you want me.
Stop the delusion of grandeur.
Intercede means mediate, maybe you couldn't process that word fast enough. You asked him to intercede in the cyber war, it's right there in my comment. No where did I say you want me back, I wonder why I would say or even wish that...

Now, my message to you is clear.
Don't send him PM(s) to intercede in this mess.
You told him you don't wanna come between us right? You can't come between us. Leave him out of this.

If you won't stop throwing those shades at me, i could afford to be petty for a little while and you won't blame me for my pettiness then

You make it sound like you've been mature all this while.

You're the one going about sniffing all my comments, claiming they are directed at you. You are the one that kept sending me mails for every comment I made you thought was directed at you. You're the one that sent me mails when someone attacked you here and you thought they're my foot soldiers. You are still the one that sent a mail to who you think I am now dating on NL, to intercede in a cyberwar.

Nothing can be more petty.
You wanna go lower than that or what?
Pls don't... wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

No one said you want me.
Stop the delusion of grandeur.
Intercede means mediate, maybe you couldn't process that word fast enough. You asked him to intercede in the cyber war, it's right there in my comment. No where did I say you want me back, I wonder why I would say or even wish that...

Now, my message to you is clear.
Don't send him PM(s) to intercede in this mess.
You told him you don't wanna come between us right? You can't come between us. Leave him out of this.

Was this not our private " ish " ? I have also met the one who seems so sinister...like he could snuff life outta me in a second.

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Backinfront(m): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2017
Phut:

And it is a problem that we are the only race that dates so freely. It’s about time we begin to love and treasure our own. Women want to be loved and cherished. If Nigerian men love and cherish Nigerian women, they will get the loyalty of a majority of them. But cursing the. And denigrating them and comparing notes with them as to who marries out more, is not going to do us any good. This is the same thing that quite a number of African American men are doing in America and as a result the African American community is in shambles.

Men largely define themselves by how much money they make and how powerful they are. White men “believe” they have this cornered.
Women are largely defined by how beautiful or desirable they are deemed to be. As a result the white media has worked overtime to convince the world that the white woman is the standard of beauty (Lies they tell!!)
You see where I am going with this? They have and try to corner everything for themselves. Black men who go about blindly extolling the “virtues” of white women have simply bought into the brainwashing. Love and cherish your women, and they will look up to you as the Kings that you are. Together as a unit, the black family can take back what is rightfully their (financially).

BLACK MEN will not gain favorable ratings in the eyes of the world, by talking down on the mirror image of omself. No other race does that. And it only makes him look insecure.

Cc: Backinfront
Well said!!! Glad someone is awake!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Pls don't... wink

Sop throwing shades at me, stop using my private data online. I have preserved your identity and information with utmost integrity. I'm asking you to stop. Since you started throwing your shades some days back, was it me that came for you? Did i do anything to warrant it? Did i mail the guy whose email i've mhad for months unti yesterday after i couldn't continue bearing your " issues " ?

I have also met the one who seems so sinister...like he could snuff life outta me in a second.

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Him carry one black American guy pics use play me sense.......not knowing say him nah one average igbo guy..... ewww me wey think say I don hit jackpot

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Sop throwing shades at me, stop using my private data online. I have preserved your identity and information with utmost integrity. I'm asking you to stop. Since you started throwing your shades some days back, was it me that came for you? Did i do anything to warrant it? Did i mail the guy whose email i've mhad for months unti yesterday after i couldn't continue bearing your " issues " ?

Your private data is sinister, one room and dirty boxers?
Supersystem, stop embarrassing yourself please.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by makydebbie(f): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Are you serious? This is supersystemsnig right? And he sent pm to Chisco? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Your private data is sinister, one room and dirty boxers?
Supersystem, stop embarrassing yourself please.

Who used to make this statement offline? I have also met the one who seems so sinister...like he could snuff life outta me in a second.`

Tell me
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2017
I've had chisco's email for over a month. I didn't PM him. Ask him to verify
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Are you serious? This is supersystemsnig right? And he sent pm to Chisco? lipsrsealed

Yes he did grin grin
Can you beat that? LOL!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by safarigirl(f): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Doro no dey carry last. The pictures below are naija babes that married foreigners. Na una get low foreign exchange value...

You guys should fix up ya lives grin#inMI'sVoice

Can you spot the difference? The men are even in our native attires, acknowledging our culture, not hiding somewhere in Ikoyi registry tongue
*falls off mango tree laughing*

Chai! Babe, God will never forgive you for this savagery....see KO grin grin

May many more of our sisters continue to emancipate themselves from men wey no wan hear say you dey progress pass them . #TeamForeignBae...even if na Ghana guy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Yes he did grin grin
Can you beat that? LOL!!!
''

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by frankline461: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2017
You guys should just stop all this arguments and go grab a job..... What's your problem with the lady
SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2017
safarigirl:

*falls off mango tree laughing*

Chai! Babe, God will never forgive you for this savagery....see KO grin grin

May many more of our sisters continue to emancipate themselves from men wey no wan hear say you dey progress pass them . #TeamForeignBae...even if na Ghana guy

Naso na.
Them done claim say na gold digging.
Which digging pass the one wey our guys dey dig inside granny punanee. Our sisters are becoming more accommodating, finding love anywhere and everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:
How can anyone wanna claim Nigerian men marrying foreign grannies isn't a norm. Why do people lie to themselves so much? ? cheesy cheesy

The young foreign girls have known you guys as marriage scammers, na grannies una fit scam. Lefulefu, advise ya brothers.
Na only you dey unbiased on this issue.
lol nothin to advice here.the guys involved in green card for marriage know what they are doing.The reason they target old grannies na cos those ones dey more vulnerable.all na racket and these guys make the best out of it.as soon as they secure their stay in Europe they divorce their grannies and invite their nigerian wives /girlfriends over..if u see how some of these guys don hammer from green card marriage u won't laugh at dem oo.the only tin inside na eating old wrinkled dry punny cos i heard those white women love cunninlingnus like diecheesy.giving a granny head is a job they must do to secure their stay in Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by safarigirl(f): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Naso na.
Them done claim say na gold digging.
Which digging pass the one wey our guys dey dig inside granny punanee. Our sisters are becoming more accommodating, finding love anywhere and everywhere.
they are trying to pacify their ego now. If dem no talk that one, they will say the white man cannot 'satisfy' the lady sexually, because they think they are the only ones God has endowed below the belt.

Nigerian women don see the men finish, all these their tactics will not work

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by spongebob007(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2017
hmmm

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by ArchangeLucifer: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Doro no dey carry last. The pictures below are naija babes that married foreigners. Na una get low foreign exchange value...

You guys should fix up ya lives grin#inMI'sVoice

Can you spot the difference? The men are even in our native attires, acknowledging our culture, not hiding somewhere in Ikoyi registry tongue

Forget about them.

When are you going to get married?!

Overused, jilted and expired nairaland slay mama...

One day you are claiming 'feminist', the next day you are sucking up to men in order to promote your olosho business & garner cheap likes.

I already exposed you before as a hypocrite.

Two days ago, you were screaming 'real men' up & down nairaland now you are a 'feminist'? shocked Where do you stand? You lack credibility.

You are clearly frustrated old woman.

You have no life outside nairaland and you're bitter as evident in your comments.

Symptoms of menopause include temper tantrums & temporary loss of memory which you have exhibited too much here.

Do something about your lonely, wretched life. Its never too late to fail.

The fact is; when you're done hating on men, you are still going to spread your cheap legs for one of those 'worthless men' to devour - and it is not even assured if you'll ever find anyone who desires you (male or female).

I wonder how many times you've done this...

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply)

Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React / Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.