Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,250 members, 7,846,168 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (104248 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Safiaa(f): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Phut:

And it is a problem that we are the only race that dates so freely. It’s about time we begin to love and treasure our own. Women want to be loved and cherished. If Nigerian men love and cherish Nigerian women, they will get the loyalty of a majority of them. But cursing the. And denigrating them and comparing notes with them as to who marries out more, is not going to do us any good. This is the same thing that quite a number of African American men are doing in America and as a result the African American community is in shambles.

Men largely define themselves by how much money they make and how powerful they are. White men “believe” they have this cornered.
Women are largely defined by how beautiful or desirable they are deemed to be. As a result the white media has worked overtime to convince the world that the white woman is the standard of beauty (Lies they tell!!)
You see where I am going with this? They have and try to corner everything for themselves. Black men who go about blindly extolling the “virtues” of white women have simply bought into the brainwashing. Love and cherish your women, and they will look up to you as the Kings that you are. Together as a unit, the black family can take back what is rightfully their (financially).

BLACK MEN will not gain favorable ratings in the eyes of the world, by talking down on the mirror image of omself. No other race does that. And it only makes him look insecure.

Cc: Backinfront
I love you so much for this. A mirror of mind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by blacq2009(m): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
lefulefu:
my paddy wetin dey schele? cheesy. Gud mornin.no how u want take spend dis ue xmas na? Me ehn i planning to spend it wit my parents.my mom can cook for Africa ehncheesy.omo if she prepare ogbonor soup or egusi ..guy u go chop plate joincheesy.mehn i won't miss her fried rice this Christmas cheesy.she's d best cook in the worldcheesy.
Like seriously. Then make I come join you celebrate nah.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
You call it "Trade secrets", I call it " hallucinations of a deranged old fool"... grin

So, she was fvckin another man and still went ahead to answer your call? Egbon, if it's the brain you want, come get it. Everyone isn't dumb like you, Sir? Abi that was how you caught your imaginary doctor and you think all girls are the same? Wake up man!

Why didn't you deny what I posted earlier? You sure know how to evade facts. How old are you again, Sir?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Medicineguy: 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

But she's very immature. Or should I say they are both immature.

Why this shameless public display?

And why should pocohantas think bashing & generalizing men just because she got her fragile heart torn to shreds will help get over her breakup?

This is why I love being a man. We just move on.

Women will wail & continue transferring aggression to everyone else (even potential helpers) thereby making their condition worse.

I can see she really wanted/wants this dude because this level of painment is too much.

Haba.

But wetin concern me, I already took screenshots to arm myself.

Lemme catch her spewing rubbish again on any thread.

She'll deactivate her acount that day.
Believe me , she won't...but why would she?..no one know what she really looks like ( maybe except zkrod, from what I am seeing)... she is just like the millions of anonymous Id that derails thread here..I won't like her to deactivate either ..she makes things intresting here whether u like her or not...I will give her that....honestly, both pocohantis and zkrod are very annoying..they never let things go....that is why I said they deserve and fit eachother.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by iamJ(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Blackhawk03:
You call it "Trade secrets", I call it " hallucinations of a deranged old fool"... grin

So, she was fvckin another man and still went ahead to answer your call? Egbon, if it's the brain you want, come get it. Everyone isn't dumb like you, Sir? Abi that was how you caught your imaginary doctor and you think all girls are the same? Wake up man!

Why didn't you deny what I posted earlier? You sure know how to evade facts. How old are you again, Sir?
ur own eh
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg kill him small small

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Medicineguy: 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Blackfyre:

All i can say is, i saw where she avoided swearing when you told her to and i could see your suspicions. Just shook my head at that place...

I have to admit...I chuckled at that part too
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Well, I also disagree wth you.

She's a very rubbish person with a wretched personality. I don't need you to tell me, I can tell.

Playing gentleman will get you nowhere.

Some people are goats, they only understand violence.

I happily oblige.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (33) (Reply)

Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.