Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (104416 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by makydebbie(f): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
Blackhawk03:
Pocohans and Makebbie, I rest mouth for this matter. To follow mad man dey talk no easy at all. See lies flying in and out. shocked shocked grin

In all of these, one thing I'm certain of is... You'll be back on your knees as usual, to beg for forgiveness and tell tales of how you can't survive and regret messing things up again. To change mouth no dey hard you at all. embarassed lipsrsealed
Me too I rest mouth jare, I just dey sleep anyhow since morning.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Humanistme: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

start by saying you wanted to ask her out, but didn't find a way through, and then you'll be taken seriously, till then go repay the loan you took before EFCC fynds you eediot

you need a doctor. this your psychotic phase is getting out of hand grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
@Mouthpiece. What is it dat i did and undid, tell me @ You want to die because you think someone is doing exactly what you did?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Humanistme:

you need a doctor. this your psychotic phase is getting out of hand grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Makydebbie, you dey sleep anyhow? Ya pregnant? shocked shocked

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Humanistme:

unstable idiot Mr supersystemng. leave pocohantas alone. stop trolling go cure your madness grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Humanistme: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

[s]May God forgive you. You can tell me when and where i went after her. You came in just a few minutes you're rambling rubbish, go to the past ten pages and find your answers there. eediot[/s]

boo hoo you are too emotional. crying and sending emails to someone on the internet who doesn't give a shìt. if they' call alpha males now you will jump out grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
Makydebbie, sha don't sleep away your brain ehn tongue

Hafar, wey my share?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
Humanistme:

boo hoo you are too emotional. crying and sending emails to someone on the internet who doesn't give a shìt. if they' call alpha males now you will jump out grin

If you can boldy tell me what this is about today then you are vindicated, until then swerve. I owe you nothing and need no validations.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Humanistme:

Asslicker cry

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Humanistme: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

[s]If you can boldy tell me what this is about today then you are vindicated, until then swerve. I owe you nothing and need no validations.[/s]

boo hoo emotionally weak beta males are my pet peeve. you are disgusting cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
Dayvhid:

Asslicker cry

help me ask am oh. He came in few minutes ago. he's commenting on stuff he has no bloody idea about.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
Humanistme:

boo hoo emotionally weak beta males are my pet peeve. you are disgusting cheesy

tell them you've been trying to ask her out for years first and then you'll be taken seriously, till then get lost
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Humanistme: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
Dayvhid:
Asslicker cry
pocohantas' ass has sugar in it. I like grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
Humanistme:

you just admitted your problem. It's all yours. I don't want. Bye
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by makydebbie(f): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
Blackhawk03:
Makydebie, sha don't sleep away your brain ehn tongue

Hafar, wey my share?
Bae, have you tried logging in and out to see if you can fix it?

Boss no pay us oo, talk say he go call us next week. angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Humanistme: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

tell them you've been trying to ask her out for years first and then you'll be taken seriously, till then get lost

you have been wailing all over nairaland because she friendzoned you. you think everybody is like you. weak ass bitch nigger grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Humanistme: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

you just admitted your problem. It's all yours. I don't want. Bye
then stop crying weak beta male grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
Humanistme:

you have been wailing all over nairaland because she friendzoned you. you think everybody is like you. weak ass bitch nigger grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by lilmax(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Humanistme:

why are you acting like a toy?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Humanistme: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=Zykod post=63309682]

[s]Yeye. It was I who called it off. You didn't know what happened behind the scenes, even on this thread, you didn't bother checking it out, before carrying a gun foolishly to the battle ground. Now, go lick the sugar-coated ass,it's all yours[[/s]/quote]

taa liar you that went to write love letter here on nairaland claiming you guys were dating only for her to deny you. you idiotic liar.grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply)

Ondo Women Are One Of Gods Wonderful Creatures - Braless Ondo Lady / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Passengers Having Sex In Traffic In Benin Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.