Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (103831 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by donstan18: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

That's foolishness, inhumane, shamelessness, wickedness and every other adjective that suits the above statement! Damn! Is this how you see things? You'll comfortably manipulate, support the guilty one just because of this gender bs? I'm disappointed!

Quoting from your principle.

Maybe he is Duke This is Rola He does and type what he want, not what you appreciate.

Don't misinterpret.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by fikitooria(f): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
HOLD ON! Let's do the maths...
Lekki to Iyana-Ipaja = N500
4,4,4,4,2 Arrangement = 18 Pax
Gross Revenue per Trip = N9,000
NURTW + Area Boy Charge = N2,000
Fuel = N1,000
Net Revenue per Trip = N 6,000.

Now, let's say the driver is able to do 3 Return Journeys (6 Trips) daily = N6,000 x 6 = N36,000 per day

N36,000 x 30 Days = N1,080,000 Monthly =
N12,960,000 every year!

This is why after 3 years, he will contest Local Government Chairmanship​, win it, collect more money, enter State House, collect even more, settle in Senate!

Dear Graduate, NO JOB is beneath you. As far as you work diligently, you will stand before kings.

Can you now see why we have touts leading us?

Be determined to better your lot this season by owning your Own business. Join me in marketing REAL ESTATE and earn as much as N450k within a week.

If you're set, drop your comment here or chat me up on WhatsApp: 07033163205 NOW!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Donaldduke2019(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

What is funny? Don't let me type what I have in mind but be sure, it's not something nice...
sure...u can say it.....It's ur right
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
donstan18:

Quoting from your principle.

Maybe he is Duke This is Rola He does and type what he want, not what you appreciate.

Don't misinterpret.

That's mine, not his. My principle isn't applicable to him.

Besides, he was telling other guys what to do, the wrong thing actually...
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Besides, he was telling other guys what to do, the wrong thing actually...

I have no affiliation with any guy on this forum ma. E don end.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by donstan18: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

[s] Besides, he was telling other guys what to do, the wrong thing actually...
[/s]

You never can tell his principles, maybe he doesn’t loud it.

I believe "nothing is wrong until proven right."

Don't misinterpret!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Archangel15: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
Who would date that annoying piece of trash called pocoplanktas??
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by MissJoy29(f): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackfyre:

My guy, i avoid long stories with such people, some people are very compulsive liars. They will lie and twist things you would begin to doubt your reality. I will just simply tell you to swear on it, no time.
Oh! There are also good liars who swear with anything you want them to swear with. The thing is, if I don't believe you, I don't no matter what you use to swear. I have seen very good swearers/liars. Infact, from experience, those who swear often lie the most.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Martin0(m): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
lefulefu:
haha it could be the towel wearing babe own man no fit do the jobcheesycheesy...na im make her come ur way cheesy.i am still seeing your back and forth E brawl for here. Abeg e don do.pls no need arguing over split egg or milk.Forget about ur pains and let us all talk about some bouncy ukwucheesy.its a sunny Saturday morningcheesy.Martin0 abeg hook me up with some ivorien chick wit azz that can twerkcheesy.shinarlaura no wan gree for me oocheesy.she said i must have a brand new venza before she thinks about it.me say na one 404 pegueut i get wey i inherit from my grand daddycheesy.

Hahahahah no wahala ooo,request approvedgrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
MissJoy29:

Oh! There are also good liars who swear with anything you want them to swear with. The thing is, if I don't believe you, I don't no matter what you use to swear. I have seen very good swearers/liars. Infact, from experience, those who swear often lie the most.

IO know a guy that died from swearing oh...
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
donstan18:
[/s]

You never can tell his principles, maybe he doesn’t loud it.

I believe "nothing is wrong until proven right."

Don't misinterpret!

If he doesn't loud it, you can't be his spokesman. Or you read minds now?

If after going through this thread, you haven't gotten an answer to your belief, you might never know right from wrong...
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by MissJoy29(f): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

IO know a guy that died from swearing oh...
Really? I know one that can swear eh! Even with his father's name. I don't know why they do that.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

If he doesn't loud it, you can't be his spokesman. Or you read minds now?

If after going through this thread, you haven't gotten an answer to your belief, you might never know right from wrong...

Are you same as blackhawk.01?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gwaihir:

Are you same as blackhawk.01?

Is there any difference?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
MissJoy29:

Really? I know one that can swear eh! Even with his father's name. I don't know why they do that.

This was someone i knew personally, i even know his duagther, his death left her without care. One has to have clean hands in this life that's only when curses don't catch one in the long run
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Is there any difference?

The numbers...
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by donstan18: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

[s] If he doesn't loud it, you can't be his spokesman. Or you read minds now?
[/s]

I typed as regards to your principle which could possibly be his as aswell.

Concerning the thread, I know not what privately trespassed between the two parties, so I didn't give much fvck, thou I was laughing at some humorous comment surrounding the issues.

Yea, you were right where you typed " I might never know my right from wrong"..... I don't know my right from wrong and won't bother to know that on any social media issues, because you and I knows that people who their lives revolves around social media 24/7 does that because they've got a boring life outside this forum.

Most of the forum members are fake, including me.

So, I still stand "Nothing is wrong until proven right"

Don't misinterpret ma'am!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by MissJoy29(f): 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

This was someone i knew personally, i even know his duagther, his death left her without care. One has to have clean hands in this life that's only when curses don't catch one in the long run
True sha
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gungnir:

The numbers...

Even the blind won't miss that, smart arse.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
MissJoy29:

True sha

That's why i always leave life like i settle for a loss. I keep clean hands, pure heart, pure motives. People will call you a fool if you live this clean, but trust me,down the line you'llsee the rewards. I was in an office discussing such subject, and an elderly man walked in, he was the CEO of different companies in the country and he affirmed this comment, saying, all his university colleagues that were in shady deals stealing villagers chicken etc, all of them had problem til today, none did well in life, just the ones that were of clean hands. If one is sowing for 5-10-15-20 years, purity of motive is of the essence ma, we may fall short of our convictions, but we should strive to do our best ! Righteousness is a shield that protects from evil
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Even the blind won't miss that, smart arse.

You sound witty in this one...
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by MissJoy29(f): 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

That's why i always leave life like i settle for a loss. I keep clean hands, pure heart, pure motives. People will call you a fool if you live this clean, but trust me,down the line you'llsee the rewards. I was in an office discussing such subject, and an elderly man walked in, he was the CEO of different companies in the country and he affirmed this comment, saying, all his university colleagues that were in shady deals stealing villagers chicken etc, all of them had problem til today, none did well in life, just the ones that were of clean hands. If one is sowing for 5-10-15-20 years, purity of motive is of the essence ma, we may fall short of our convictions, but we should strive to do our best ! Righteousness is a shield that protects from evil
It's always good to be pure, both in heart and in deed! Nothing pays like being honest and sincere in your dealings with people.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha grin cheesy

That's why I said "his soldiers", weaklings and unstable things like him. I wonder where they are now? grin

I saw one very stupid one claiming he always knew something has been bugging the dude...so, he has finally spilled it.

Now the accusation has been declared false, they have all run away. Beht they were here wanking yesterday.

The particular stupid one that knows everything but his stupidity, has activated his alternate mode... grin grin Shame no gree am comment as actively as yesterday with his known account. May God shame all our enemies in 2018.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
donstan18:

I typed as regards to your principle which could possibly be his as aswell.

Concerning the thread, I know not what privately trespassed between the two parties, so I didn't give much fvck, thou I was laughing at some humorous comment surrounding the issues.

Yea, you were right where you typed " I might never know my right from wrong"..... I don't know my right from wrong and won't bother to know that on any social media issues, because you and I knows that people who their lives revolves around social media 24/7 does that because they've got a boring life outside this forum.

Most of the forum members are fake, including me.

So, I still stand "Nothing is wrong until proven right"

Don't misinterpret ma'am!

What part of "you can't speak for him" don't you get, Sir?

Except Victor says that's his principle too, your argument is baseless!

What you think of those on SM isn't my business. And since, you don't give much fvck about what happened between them, we might as well stop quoting each other knowing that I give more than enough fvcks about it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gungnir:

You sound witty in this one...

Oh! Really?

What's your main?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Oh! Really?

What's your main?

Blackfyre.....

Boy i love how that sounds....grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
MissJoy29:

It's always good to be pure, both in heart and in deed! Nothing pays like being honest and sincere in your dealings with people.

wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
pocohantas:

I saw one very stupid one claiming he always knew something has been bugging the dude...so, he has finally spilled it.

Now the accusation has been declared false, they have all run away. Beht they were here wanking yesterday.

The particular stupid one that knows everything but his stupidity, has activated his alternate mode... grin grin Shame no gree am comment as actively as yesterday with his known account. May God shame all our enemies in 2018.

" has activated his alternate mode.. " hence instability. You no go change, you hate people being at peace with you !

I no appreciate am o, you are raining curses on me like pure water calling me names... If a man calm it's not cold one momen,t hot next moment, stop heating things up unecessarily...everyone's saying drop the fight...I don't like it o, this is exactly what triggered all the fights i had with you. I must win attitude...I thought you would be glad i left your life in peace
Na wa, happy weekend
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
pocohantas:

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Lmao @ knows everything but his stupidity... Iyen deep! cry

2018 keh? We've got days left na, God must shame them this very year! angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gungnir:

Blackfyre.....

Boy i love how that sounds....grin

You have another moniker I might be familiar with? This doesn't ring a bell...
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

You have another moniker I might be familiar with? This doesn't ring a bell...

Hmmm....then you are not blackhawk.01....
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gungnir:

Hmmm....then you are not blackhawk.01....

If you say so...

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React / Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.