Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (103823 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by praxisnetworks: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
BluntBoy:

But Ishilove is beautiful na cheesy My kind of woman.

But all those wrinkled grey mamas angry Never!!

lol.... do not be deceived
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Yadayadayada

Your small nyash......grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gungnir:

Your small nyash......grin grin

Why is he laughing? Who is laughing with you? undecided

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Why is he laughing? Who is laughing with you? undecided

Oh you too get penis? shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by donstan18: 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

You thought right initially, your new line of thought is what is wrong Sir...

Except your bitterness just got rubbed on me now, I'm always happy . Ask around.

Lol, always happy and at the same time shading me....U de wyn me?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
donstan18:

Lol, always happy and at the same time shading me....U de wyn me?

My happiness doesn't stop me from doing that, especially when it's necessary. In fact, I shade better when I'm happy... #Shrugs

Rara, I dey spin you. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by donstan18: 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

My happiness doesn't stop me from doing that, especially when it's necessary. In fact, I shade better when I'm happy ... #Shrugs

Rara, I dey spin you. undecided

The last time I took that serious from a lady, i almost ended up ruining the friendship we had, thinking she enjoys shadings not knowing she doesn't, but told me as per "Forming boss"

So, for that.... I refuse to believe you, I maybe wrong not believing you, thou......... #Still sipping my glass of local mixed drink.

Roro.. Happy spinning, Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by BluntBoy(m): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
praxisnetworks:

lol.... do not be deceived
She is chubby and beautiful. Just how I like them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by MissJoy29(f): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gungnir:

Well, it appears that is no credibility but depends on what the person swears with to me tho.... But i won't lie that i am not shocked at what transpired on here.

I am in disbelief....but who knows....
No matter what they swear with o...

As for what is happening here, I reserve my comment. The parties involved should settle their differences abeg. Don't wanna get dragged into anything.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
BluntBoy:

My brother, the thing tire me. I saw one picture that poco posted. I wonder where our brothers get all these wrinkled grey mamas from? I swear, no matter the amount, I can't tolerate those wrinkled mamas.
wonder no morecheesy..our hustling brothers dey get those old wrinkled Caucasian grandmummies from Facebook and interracial dating sitescheesy.many of these grandmoms are Divorced and very lonely..the young guys in their own country no dey look their way so if a young naija guy comes along flattering them on how beautiful and sexy they are they suck it all upcheesy.these young guys know wat they are doing.its all for the green card or papers.many of them as soon as they settle in Europe they dump these old mamas and move to another location.all na just marriage scam.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by BluntBoy(m): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
lefulefu:
wonder no morecheesy..our hustling brothers dey get those old wrinkled Caucasian grandmummies from Facebook and interracial dating sitescheesy.many of these grandmoms are Divorced and very lonely..the young guys in their own country no dey look their way so if a young naija guy comes along flattering them on how beautiful and sexy they are they suck it all upcheesy.these young guys know wat they are doing.its all for the green card or papers.many of them as soon as they settle in Europe they dump these old mamas and move to another location.all na just marriage scam.

Na true you talk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
BluntBoy:

Na true you talk.
;;
my nigga!..long time grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
lefulefu:
;;
my nigga!..long time grin

guy na where you dey get these Obama pics self? Una no want this thread make e die?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
;
Jupxter:

guy na where you dey get these Obama pics self? Una no want this thread make e die?
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;sorry oo grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
lefulefu:
;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;sorry oo grin

No big deal brother, all this your Obama meme ehn.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
praxisnetworks:

u never chichumchin... if 9ja hit you... you will even celebrate ishilove look alike..
u comparing ishilove to dem white grannies?
ishilove is young and besides she fine.we talking of young guys bringing 60 something,70 something yr old moms as wives from abroad cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2017
donstan18:

The last time I took that serious from a lady, i almost ended up ruining the friendship we had, thinking she enjoys shadings not knowing she doesn't, but told me as per "Forming boss"

So, for that.... I refuse to believe you, I maybe wrong not believing you, thou......... #Still sipping my glass of local mixed drink.

Roro.. Happy spinning, Lol

I'm not that girl. When I say I like something, you had better not think otherwise...

Lol. Oil dey your head. Happy Sunday.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by PastorLucifer: 11:57am On Dec 17, 2017
Just got back from church!

Wonderful service!

I put our sister pocohantas in prayer. Told God to protect her & to lift any burden on her poor soul. To give her life a new meaning despite all she has been through.

I told God to fight for her, to put all her enemies to shame. And that God should make her realise that even though she has been used and dumped by several nairaland men, God in His infinite wisdom knows best. He definitely knows what He is doing and will surely lead her to her Mr. Right in no time.

I also told God to punish zykod, jupxter, supersystemsng, kreativgenius etc for having the guts to slip their useless dicks into pocohantas' mouth & cumming inside on multiple occasions, for defiling her, expanding her pussy and rendering her undesirable to other men & finally dumping her after all her sacrifices. May God strike their dicks with a urinary tract infection for that.

I just want pocohantas to know that she is always in my prayers & I will continue to support her no matter what.

Stay strong dear sis.

God knows best why it happened...

Happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Kekx(m): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2017
Blackhawk03:

I'm not that girl. When I say I like something, you had better not think otherwise...

Lol. Oil dey your head. Happy Sunday.

Lol, Noted grin

Same dearie kiss , How's your sunday grinding going?

Donstan18 banned grin .. Kekx alternating kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kekx:

Lol, Noted grin

Same dearie kiss , How's your sunday grinding going?

Donstan18 banned grin .. Kekx alternating kiss

Not bad, yours?

Hehehehe... What did you do? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Kekx(m): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Not bad, yours?
Hehehehe... What did you do? undecided
Violated rule No 2, bullying and insulting a Nairalander kiss .

Very well, just strolling the street of nairaland. kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kekx:

Violated rule No 2, bullying and insulting a Nairalander kiss .

Very well, just strolling the street of nairaland. kiss

Oh! You got served, good for you. cool

Lol. No go miss road oooo undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Kekx(m): 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Oh! You got served, good for you. cool

Lol. No go miss road oooo undecided

Sounded like a disciplinarian cheesy

Lol, I'll do well not to kiss

You just came back from service? , abi u be muslim cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kekx:

Sounded like a disciplinarian cheesy

Lol, I'll do well not to kiss

You just came back from service? , abi u be muslim cool

That's because I'm one. cheesy

Lol. Muslim keh? Didn't go to church.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Xbee007(m): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Don't worry lass lass you go enter mosque. Beautiful girl like you wink wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
Xbee007:

Don't worry lass lass you go enter mosque. Beautiful girl like you wink wink

God forbid.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Kekx(m): 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Lol, that's nice, if you are, but i rarely fancy blunt disciplinarian, kiss

You didn't, Oya meet me at your nearest junction...A'ma gon give you some dope preachings of what I learnt earlier today. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kekx:

Lol, that's nice, if you are, but i rarely fancy blunt disciplinarian, kiss

You didn't, Oya meet me at your nearest junction...A'ma gon give you some dope preachings of what I learnt earlier today. grin

Hehehehe... Kpele oooo. Blunt? I might understand why you don't take a fancy to it, most people hide under the cloak of being blunt to say and do mean and insensitive things... So, I get your point. smiley

Owkies, wait for me. Make I go baff.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by BluntBoy(m): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
Content of thread is almost entirely different from the title of thread. How did that happen I dare to say that only a relatively few comments aligned with the title of the thread.

Anyway, I will continue reading and I would submit a report after my official contemplation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Kekx(m): 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hehehehe... Kpele oooo. Blunt? I might understand why you don't take a fancy to it, most people hide under the cloak of being blunt to say and do mean and insensitive things... So, I get your point. smiley

Owkies, wait for me. Make I go baff.

You've got a point, kiss a very good point and idea of the possible reason that could prompt any atom of detest for "Blunt fellows",...But far from it, that's not my reason.

My reason is, I use to be a blunt fellow with much annoying and high rate of rough manners of approach in correcting or a any discussion, hated by many, despised by most, loved by few, avoided by 80% of female pals kiss ... Many were scared of me,.... Lol, I do see myself as lord then before people.... The difference between I and our savage NwaAmaikpe then was that I seek for troubles while he doesn't....Lol

Not until my rough and undiluted talks sent a lady depressed which almost cost her life, landed me in trouble.. See gbege!! grin .... Then I had to comport my scrotum and give myself a break and started detesting anything that has to do with the word "Blunt", thou, it still lives in me kiss.,.... Can't you see how stupid I was?, or was that called for? grin

Come with a flask filled with rice while coming grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
cstr1000:
Make I no lie, those pictures of Nigerian women marrying White men are classy mehn.

But then, it is always easier for the women. Most of these white men have fetishes they want to satisfy with black women, and ofcourse, trust Nigerian women to port just to escape poverty.

Cute young Nigerian men on the other hand would need some amount of wealth to lure young, pretty white women. Unlike the white men bedding Nigerian women enmass like free gift because they are young and white, our cuteness or blackness does not score us any points or make it easier with the young white women.

Best comment so far....
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
babasolution:

ok,i get u nw,its tru,black girls make themselves very easy for white men,buh its nt out of the ordinary,many blacks adore white folks,a white man is high status by default to most blackwomen no matter his class or pedigree,nd u knw women no go for high status men,buh a black man even if he is rich might not be seen as high status because of the stigma of poverty n backwardness of the blackrace,so it will be generally more difficult for black men,its just simple logic

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React / Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.