Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident (37521 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by dowjones(m): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2017
This isn't love at all.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 15, 2017
peacettw:
Hmmm....I only wish people will drop this habit of sharing sensitive private information on social media.. It's not worth it
I totally agree,it irritates me so much,all these success stories, romance stories etc,or even death,then they accompany it with cringe worthy motivational thrash,man the trend is growing in naija
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Pokerface1(m): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Blv me or not. You go continue to dey doubt God's existence till calamity such as this befall you.
If you escape death by an inch unharmed, you still go dey doubt God's existence . But if you loose an eye, a leg or your hand, You go remember God instanta without the help of anyone to preach to you.grin grin

Back to this Aunty. Madam if accident no confined you to your Chaircedise Benz, you no go even remember say the guy don toast you before, so abeg stop that talk.

To the girl wey I wooed 3yrs ago wey curved me openly for my mates front say I no be her type,but today she be amputee for left hand,yet her type never come. If I wan come consider am, where I go put ring?

Put am for her left leg, the second to the last toe grin cheesy grin
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by profbeejay(m): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2017
hm!!!!

what a life, to God be the glory
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by profbeejay(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2017
hm!!!!

what a life, to God be the glory

see my signature for deal
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by cooltola(m): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2017
Happy for her social media na bastard keep your private matter personal. Not everyone is happy for you , not everyone wishes you well.
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by newslifeop: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2017
Sad
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by onadana: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2017
cummando:
If he doesn't marry you who will?
Though I would have..I know lots of ladies in wheel chairs wey still dey say no fro my area. Fine sexy ladies.
Some get head no cap

na wah ooo so your area full with beautiful girls for wheel chair.Crazy world.
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by peacettw: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2017
fabiano09:

I totally agree,it irritates me so much,all these success stories, romance stories etc,or even death,then they accompany it with cringe worthy motivational thrash,man the trend is growing in naija

You are right. My one regret now is opening a Facebook page 10 years ago.... Now, I try not to share any personal detail online without hiding under a pseudo identity
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by dederocs(m): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Good good man, spare me all that love shit, this is a good man.
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by mechanics(m): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
dayleke:
Which one be curved now?
Se na iso(nail) be that?
I tire o. I just dey read waka.
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
alfred007:
she get luck! if it were me, she for bend!

b!tches forming hard to get since 1914

grin grin grin u wicked sha oo

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by BabaRamota1980: 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
mazimee:
Whether she married him because she had no choice or not is a story for another day. As long as they happy, I am happy for them.

Shikena fa!
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by alfred007(m): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
dairykidd:

grin grin grin u wicked sha oo
grin grin grin no be wickedness oh! woman never do u something

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Pataricatering(f): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
When they are easy to her is it not the same mouth you will use to call them “slut “ and “olosho”
alfred007:
she get luck! if it were me, she for bend!

b!tches forming hard to get since 1914

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by alfred007(m): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Pataricatering:
When they are easy to her is it not the same mouth you will use to call them “slut “ and “olosho”

not me!
if I propose to u, it means I 'm being serious!

proposing and asking for relationship are two different things

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.